You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanosuke

This is for those whom have seen the series for start to finish, or to those who are watching it and are dangerously coming close to finishing it. I just want to voice my opinion right now....I hate how they ended it. It was such a waste of time. I literally wasted 9 years of my life for a shitty finale like that?!!!!!!!!!

____

Sano's Song | Battle Song | Depressing Song
Missions
D-9, C-6, B-5, A-4, S-6, SS-2

Tsuneo

S-rank

____

If I say I'll destroy the world, Guest
The question isn't who's going to let me, but who's going to stop me?

Suzuna

Genin
I don't like the ending, either >__<
Spoiler:
Come on, the kids encourage him to be with Robin? Srsly? After they've come to know that their mother was just a filler in Ted's life? Tracy was always second best, he just married her because Robin wasn't available at that time -.- Terrible.

Mitsuhide

S-rank
the whole last season was completely pointless and the finale was just awful... and the really garbage ending didnt help.

not like friends... friends ended amazingly.

____

'It's good to see you again, Guest'

Sanosuke

The whole last season was made to just fill in the gaps and tie up some loose ends(i.e. the ending of the slap bet, what Barney finally does for a living). I think that it was a good season up to the final episode. And comparing it to Friends really isn't fair since Friends was already good. Comparing shows to other shows is just sad because no matter what, that show can never live up to the hype of the first show. I mean HIMYM could've ended amazingly with a happy ending, with Barney and Robin getting back together when Barney finally got a daughter because a big reason why Barney and Robin got a divorce was mostly because Barney couldn't have a child with Robin. With Barney's daughter, they should've been back together. They really should've let Tracy live through it. She's a stupidly better match than Robin in my opinion.

____

Sano's Song | Battle Song | Depressing Song
Missions
D-9, C-6, B-5, A-4, S-6, SS-2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.