You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 *Spoilers* Chapta Six Seventy Three!*Spoilers* on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 am

Hiromasa

Genin
So...Naruto has gained the amazing powers of So6P and...makes a new rasenshuriken. How...uninteresting. Lava's cool, but fuck, man, get a new move, or several. The main reason I make this post: What the heck is up with Sasuke's eye? Crazy Ten-tails eye on one side and what looks like a normal sharingan on the other. Also seems like Kaguya is making herself known soon, gonna be taking over Madara is my guess. Thoughts?

Edit: Also, I laughed when Naruto called Madara an idiot, it's just perfectly Naruto. Also#2, I really, really hate Madara's weird black legs, like he's got nylons and no shoes on or something.

____

Spoiler:
Missions-D:2 C:1

Dovy

Genin
I noticed how Sasuke only had the Rinnegan with his sharingan on his left eye as well. Could that possibly mean that we'll be getting one more power up from the both of them? (Sasuke unlocks Rinnegan on his other eye, Naruto boosts his sage/bijuu mode?)

____

Dovy Hozuki
Genin|Kirigakure
Ninjutsu:S|Bukijustu:B|Suiton:S|Fuuton:S

Jutsu|Locker|Clan

Missions Completed
D Rank:6|C Rank:3|B Rank:1|A Rank:0|S Rank:0

~鬼灯~

Yuzu Ren

S-rank
they defeat Madara then Sasuke places Naruto alone in Infinite Tsukiyomi and says Madara did it

____

Whoever said blood is thicker then water, has never felt the true nature of the freezing mists

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.