You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Maigo [Stats] on Tue May 12, 2015 9:13 pm

Maigo

avatar



Current stats:

Strength: A-3
Speed: A-3
Endurance: A-3 (+1)
Perception: A-3 (+1)
Reaction Time: A-3

Elements:

  • Katon: SS rank
  • Raiton: SS rank


Specializations:

  • Genjutsu: SS rank
  • Bukijtsu: SS rank
  • Ninjutsu: S rank


(+1's due to Ace Eye and Stamina positive SC's)



Last edited by Maigo on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 22 times in total


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

2 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Thu May 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Maigo

avatar



First stats trained on Maigo!

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15447p15-chaos-calamity-and-company-riss-private-no-kill#135625

Speed E-0-> D-2 (1475 words, 75 ryo)
Reaction Time E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)
Perception E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)
Endurance E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)
Strength E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)

Thanks in advance!



Last edited by Maigo on Tue May 26, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

3 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Tue May 26, 2015 3:58 am

Tsuyo

avatar

S-rank
Please label on here what you are training as well. A copy and paste from the thread will suffice.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | AKIRA | THEME SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 2 | B: 2 | A: 2 | S: 3 | SS: 1
Specs:
Taijutsu SS - Medical Ninjutsu SS - Genjutsu S
Elements: Doton S -Suiton S

4 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Tue May 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Maigo

avatar



Fixed, sorry about that, hope that will suffice!


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

5 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:49 am

Tsuyo

avatar

S-rank
Maigo wrote:First stats trained on Maigo!

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15447p15-chaos-calamity-and-company-riss-private-no-kill#135625

Speed E-0-> D-2 (1475 words, 75 ryo)
Reaction Time E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)
Perception E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)
Endurance E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)
Strength E-0-> D-0 (750 words, 0 ryo)

Thanks in advance!

approved.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | AKIRA | THEME SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 2 | B: 2 | A: 2 | S: 3 | SS: 1
Specs:
Taijutsu SS - Medical Ninjutsu SS - Genjutsu S
Elements: Doton S -Suiton S

6 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:49 am

Tsuyo

avatar

S-rank
Post in the admin requests for stat changes and ryo deduction


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | AKIRA | THEME SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 2 | B: 2 | A: 2 | S: 3 | SS: 1
Specs:
Taijutsu SS - Medical Ninjutsu SS - Genjutsu S
Elements: Doton S -Suiton S

7 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Maigo

avatar



New stats trained for Maigo using this thread:

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15649-training-on-the-docks-or-not-who-knows-yngol-private-no-kill#136506

Speed D-2-> D-3 (450 words, 75 ryo)
Reaction Time D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)

Thanks!


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

8 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:06 am

Rippa

avatar



Maigo wrote:New stats trained for Maigo using this thread:

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15649-training-on-the-docks-or-not-who-knows-yngol-private-no-kill#136506

Speed D-2-> D-3 (450 words, 75 ryo)
Reaction Time D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)

Thanks!
please only turn in finished threads.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

9 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Maigo

avatar



Fixed the thread, I think, let me know!


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

10 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Maigo

avatar



New stats trained for Maigo:

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15650-meeting-in-the-rain-akuma-private-no-kill#137964

Speed D-2-> D-3 (450 words, 75 ryo)
Endurance D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)
Perception D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)
Reaction Time D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)

Thanks~


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

11 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:21 am

Rippa

avatar



Maigo wrote:New stats trained for Maigo:

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15650-meeting-in-the-rain-akuma-private-no-kill#137964

Speed D-2-> D-3 (450 words, 75 ryo)
Endurance D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)
Perception D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)
Reaction Time D-rank-> D-3 (1175 words, 150 ryo)

Thanks~

Approved. See admin requests for ryo deduction and stat changes


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

12 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Maigo

avatar



This thread never got used so I'm gonna max my strength after all:

Strength D->D-3 (1175 WC, 150 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15649-training-on-the-docks-or-not-who-knows-yngol-private-no-kill#136506

Thanks


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

13 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 am

Bau

avatar

Genin
Maigo wrote:This thread never got used so I'm gonna max my strength after all:

Strength D->D-3 (1175 WC, 150 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t15649-training-on-the-docks-or-not-who-knows-yngol-private-no-kill#136506

Thanks

Approved


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Bau Eitilt | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Bukijutsu {Swordsmanship,Bojutsu(S rank) Taijutsu {Hybrid-Strength} (C rank)
Elements:  Suiton S -  Fūton C

14 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Maigo

avatar



Putting these here as placeholders for specialization training (Mods ignore)-

Genjutsu training:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t16480-genjutsu-training

Bukijutsu training:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t16489-bukijutsu-training


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

15 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Maigo

avatar



Putting this here as a placeholder for Element training(s):

http://www.narutosaga.com/t16537-upgrading-raiton


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

16 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Maigo

avatar



More stat trainings!

Reaction Time C-0-> C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)
Speed C-0-> C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)
Perception C-0-> C-2 (1175 words, 225 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t18224-a-simple-outing-training-no-kill-open#153960

Thanks~


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

17 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:38 am

Rippa

avatar



Maigo wrote:More stat trainings!

Reaction Time C-0-> C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)
Speed C-0-> C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)
Perception C-0-> C-2 (1175 words, 225 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t18224-a-simple-outing-training-no-kill-open#153960

Thanks~



____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

18 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Maigo

avatar



Moar stats!

-Endurance C-0-> C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t18297-destroy-the-fortress-brank-mission-invite-only#154887

Thanks~


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

19 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Rippa

avatar



Are you not turning in the mission?


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

20 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Maigo

avatar



Already done? The 2200+ is outside the mission (total WC was 3700+)


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

21 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Rippa

avatar



Maigo wrote:Moar stats!

-Endurance C-0-> C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t18297-destroy-the-fortress-brank-mission-invite-only#154887

Thanks~


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

22 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Wed May 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Maigo

avatar



Last stats for Chuunin are done!

http://www.narutosaga.com/t18031-in-the-service-of-the-mist-aizou-no-kill#156379

-Perception C-2 to C-3 (700 words, 150 ryo)
-Strength C-0 to C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)

Total: 2575 words, and 525 ryo

Thanks~


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

23 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Fri May 06, 2016 12:01 am

Tsuyo

avatar

S-rank
Maigo wrote:Last stats for Chuunin are done!

http://www.narutosaga.com/t18031-in-the-service-of-the-mist-aizou-no-kill#156379

-Perception C-2 to C-3 (700 words, 150 ryo)
-Strength C-0 to C-3 (1875 words, 375 ryo)

Total: 2575 words, and 525 ryo

Thanks~


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | AKIRA | THEME SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 2 | B: 2 | A: 2 | S: 3 | SS: 1
Specs:
Taijutsu SS - Medical Ninjutsu SS - Genjutsu S
Elements: Doton S -Suiton S

24 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Maigo

avatar



-Reaction Time B-0 to B-3 (2400 words, 600 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t19099-the-potential-second-chance-aizou-no-kill#161177

Thanks~


____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme


I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-7|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

25 Re: Maigo [Stats] on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:26 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Maigo wrote:-Reaction Time B-0 to B-3 (2400 words, 600 ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t19099-the-potential-second-chance-aizou-no-kill#161177

Thanks~

Approved, Admin Requests for Ryo deduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.