You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:25 am

Yasuo

avatar

Special Jounin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t18863-new-stake-in-life-p-sero-nk#160113

Trained:
STR E-D (750/750)
SPD E-D (750/750)
REA E-D (750/750)
PER E-D (750/750)
END E-D (750/750)


____

:20

ID Page ~ Clan ~ Jutsu ~ Locker~

SC Stat: +1 SPD +1 REA +1 PER -1 END
Missions Completed: D [2] C [2] B [3] A [0] S [0]
Medical Ninjutsu [S] Ninjutsu [A] Suiton [S] Fūton [C]


2 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:17 am

Rippa

avatar



Yasuo wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t18863-new-stake-in-life-p-sero-nk#160113

Trained:
STR E-D (750/750)
SPD E-D (750/750)
REA E-D (750/750)
PER E-D (750/750)
END E-D (750/750)

Approved


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

3 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Yasuo

avatar

Special Jounin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t19583-interweave-yasuo#162342

Trained:
STR D - D3 (1175/1175)
REA D - D3 (1175/1175)
PER D - D1 (325/325)
END D - D1 (325/325)
SPD D - D1 (325/325)

__________________________________________________

http://www.narutosaga.com/t19555-hunger-for-strength-plot-private-death#163865

Trained:
SPD D1 - D3 (850/850)
PER D1 - D3 (850/850)
END D1 - D2 (400/400)

__________________________________________________

http://www.narutosaga.com/t19877-his-lord-at-home-sero-p#164529

Trained:
END D2 - D3 (450/450)


____

:20

ID Page ~ Clan ~ Jutsu ~ Locker~

SC Stat: +1 SPD +1 REA +1 PER -1 END
Missions Completed: D [2] C [2] B [3] A [0] S [0]
Medical Ninjutsu [S] Ninjutsu [A] Suiton [S] Fūton [C]


4 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:23 am

Tsuyo

avatar

S-rank
Yasuo wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t19583-interweave-yasuo#162342

Trained:
STR D - D3 (1175/1175)
REA D - D3 (1175/1175)
PER D - D1 (325/325)
END D - D1 (325/325)
SPD D - D1 (325/325)

__________________________________________________

http://www.narutosaga.com/t19555-hunger-for-strength-plot-private-death#163865

Trained:
SPD D1 - D3 (850/850)
PER D1 - D3 (850/850)
END D1 - D2 (400/400)

__________________________________________________

http://www.narutosaga.com/t19877-his-lord-at-home-sero-p#164529

Trained:
END D2 - D3 (450/450)

Approved


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | AKIRA | THEME SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 2 | B: 2 | A: 2 | S: 3 | SS: 1
Specs:
Taijutsu SS - Medical Ninjutsu SS - Genjutsu S
Elements: Doton S -Suiton S

5 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:30 am

Yasuo

avatar

Special Jounin


____

:20

ID Page ~ Clan ~ Jutsu ~ Locker~

SC Stat: +1 SPD +1 REA +1 PER -1 END
Missions Completed: D [2] C [2] B [3] A [0] S [0]
Medical Ninjutsu [S] Ninjutsu [A] Suiton [S] Fūton [C]


6 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:33 am

Mitsuo

avatar




Approved~ Go request your stat change and ryo reduction from the admin request thread.


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

7 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:18 am

Yasuo

avatar

Special Jounin


____

:20

ID Page ~ Clan ~ Jutsu ~ Locker~

SC Stat: +1 SPD +1 REA +1 PER -1 END
Missions Completed: D [2] C [2] B [3] A [0] S [0]
Medical Ninjutsu [S] Ninjutsu [A] Suiton [S] Fūton [C]


8 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Mitsuo

avatar



Yasuo wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t21892-dinner-time-inv-only-yasuo#178144

PER C - C3 (1875/1875)
SPD C1 - C2 (600/600)

Approved~ feel free to ask for your stat change and ryo dedution in the admin requests thread.


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

9 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:35 am

Yasuo

avatar

Special Jounin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t22157-accused-invite-only#181865
REA C2 - C3 (700/700)
SPD C2 - C3 (700/700)
END C - C3 (1875/1875)


____

:20

ID Page ~ Clan ~ Jutsu ~ Locker~

SC Stat: +1 SPD +1 REA +1 PER -1 END
Missions Completed: D [2] C [2] B [3] A [0] S [0]
Medical Ninjutsu [S] Ninjutsu [A] Suiton [S] Fūton [C]


10 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:18 am

Ryu Myugan

avatar

Special Jounin
Yasuo wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t22157-accused-invite-only#181865
REA C2 - C3 (700/700)
SPD C2 - C3 (700/700)
END C - C3 (1875/1875)

Approved


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Ryu Myugan | THEME SONG
Image coming soon
Missions:| D: 4 | C: 6 | B: 1 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS:
Specs:
Ninjutsu S - Taijutsu B
Elements: Doton S - Raiton B

11 Re: Masa Yasuo [Stats] on Mon May 08, 2017 8:13 am

Mitsuo

avatar



Ryu Myugan wrote:
Yasuo wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t22157-accused-invite-only#181865
REA C2 - C3 (700/700)
SPD C2 - C3 (700/700)
END C - C3 (1875/1875)

Approved

Ryo Deducted~


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.