You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:19 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

avatar

Chuunin
Base stats:

Strength ~ C-1
Endurance ~ C-1
Speed ~ C-1
Perception ~ C-2
Reaction Time ~ C-2

Current stats:

Strength ~ C-1
Endurance ~ D-3 (-2)
Speed ~ C-1
Perception ~ B-0 (+2)
Reaction Time ~ C-3 (+1)



Last edited by Alwen Sangotatsu on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 4 times in total


____


Profile ~ Jutsu ~ Stats ~ Locker
Ninjutsu [SS] ~ Bukijutsu [S] ~ Suiton [SS] ~ Raiton [S]
~ Endurance -2 ~ Perception +2 ~ Reaction time +1 ~
Character theme ~ Battle theme
~ Plot Tracker ~ Rank Tracker ~
Missions: D (2) ~ C (4) ~ B (1) ~ A (0) ~ S (0) ~ SS (0)

2 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

avatar

Chuunin
Training Reaction Time to D-0 from E-0 and Perception from E-0 to E-1 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20304-train-the-academy-d-rank-mission

Training Speed to D-0 from E-0 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20303-convert-a-troubled-nin-d-rank-mission

Training Perception to D-0 from E-1 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20328-secret-supply-lines-c-rank-mission#165500

Training Strength to D-0 from E-0 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20326-recovering-the-stolen-jewels-c-rank-mission

Training Strength, Perception, Speed, and Reaction Time from D-0 to D-3, and Endurance from E-0 to D-1 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20291-spar-the-young-fighter-vs-the-new-siren-private-taro-no-kill#165517


____


Profile ~ Jutsu ~ Stats ~ Locker
Ninjutsu [SS] ~ Bukijutsu [S] ~ Suiton [SS] ~ Raiton [S]
~ Endurance -2 ~ Perception +2 ~ Reaction time +1 ~
Character theme ~ Battle theme
~ Plot Tracker ~ Rank Tracker ~
Missions: D (2) ~ C (4) ~ B (1) ~ A (0) ~ S (0) ~ SS (0)

3 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:26 am

Rippa

avatar



Alwen Sangotatsu wrote:Training Reaction Time to D-0 from E-0 and Perception from E-0 to E-1 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20304-train-the-academy-d-rank-mission

Training Speed to D-0 from E-0 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20303-convert-a-troubled-nin-d-rank-mission

Training Perception to D-0 from E-1 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20328-secret-supply-lines-c-rank-mission#165500

Training Strength to D-0 from E-0 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20326-recovering-the-stolen-jewels-c-rank-mission

Training Strength, Perception, Speed, and Reaction Time from D-0 to D-3, and Endurance from E-0 to D-1 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t20291-spar-the-young-fighter-vs-the-new-siren-private-taro-no-kill#165517

Approved


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

4 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

avatar

Chuunin


____


Profile ~ Jutsu ~ Stats ~ Locker
Ninjutsu [SS] ~ Bukijutsu [S] ~ Suiton [SS] ~ Raiton [S]
~ Endurance -2 ~ Perception +2 ~ Reaction time +1 ~
Character theme ~ Battle theme
~ Plot Tracker ~ Rank Tracker ~
Missions: D (2) ~ C (4) ~ B (1) ~ A (0) ~ S (0) ~ SS (0)

5 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Sero

avatar




____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

6 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:51 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

avatar

Chuunin
Training Strength, Endurance, Speed to C-1 and Reaction Time and Perception to C-2, all from C-0, here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t21647-exploration-it-doesn-t-wait#174562


____


Profile ~ Jutsu ~ Stats ~ Locker
Ninjutsu [SS] ~ Bukijutsu [S] ~ Suiton [SS] ~ Raiton [S]
~ Endurance -2 ~ Perception +2 ~ Reaction time +1 ~
Character theme ~ Battle theme
~ Plot Tracker ~ Rank Tracker ~
Missions: D (2) ~ C (4) ~ B (1) ~ A (0) ~ S (0) ~ SS (0)

7 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:36 am

Sero

avatar



Alwen Sangotatsu wrote:Training Strength, Endurance, Speed to C-1 and Reaction Time and Perception to C-2, all from C-0, here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t21647-exploration-it-doesn-t-wait#174562

Approved


____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

8 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:09 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

avatar

Chuunin


____


Profile ~ Jutsu ~ Stats ~ Locker
Ninjutsu [SS] ~ Bukijutsu [S] ~ Suiton [SS] ~ Raiton [S]
~ Endurance -2 ~ Perception +2 ~ Reaction time +1 ~
Character theme ~ Battle theme
~ Plot Tracker ~ Rank Tracker ~
Missions: D (2) ~ C (4) ~ B (1) ~ A (0) ~ S (0) ~ SS (0)

9 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:18 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

avatar

Chuunin
Training Strength, Endurance, and Speed to C-3 from C-1 and Reaction Time and Perception from C-2 to C-3 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t22003-leaf-bandages-don-t-work-well-lin-invite-only-no-kill#180293


____


Profile ~ Jutsu ~ Stats ~ Locker
Ninjutsu [SS] ~ Bukijutsu [S] ~ Suiton [SS] ~ Raiton [S]
~ Endurance -2 ~ Perception +2 ~ Reaction time +1 ~
Character theme ~ Battle theme
~ Plot Tracker ~ Rank Tracker ~
Missions: D (2) ~ C (4) ~ B (1) ~ A (0) ~ S (0) ~ SS (0)

10 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 pm

Tsuyo

avatar

S-rank
Alwen Sangotatsu wrote:Training Strength, Endurance, and Speed to C-3 from C-1 and Reaction Time and Perception from C-2 to C-3 here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t22003-leaf-bandages-don-t-work-well-lin-invite-only-no-kill#180293



____



LOCKER | JUTSU | AKIRA | THEME SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 2 | B: 2 | A: 2 | S: 3 | SS: 1
Specs:
Taijutsu SS - Medical Ninjutsu SS - Genjutsu S
Elements: Doton S -Suiton S

11 Re: Sangotatsu, Alwen [Stat training] on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Mitsuo

avatar



Ryo Deducted~


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.