You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

avatar

Genin
Base Stats
Strength: E
Speed: E
Reaction-Time: E
Perception: E
Endurance: E



Last edited by Sarutobi Isuma on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total


____

"The Will Of Fire, Burn Inside Of Me, Can You Say The Same?"

2 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

avatar

Genin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t20425-chapter-1-episode-1-the-will-of-fire#166258
Strength: E - E1- E2
Speed: E - E1 - E2 - E3
Perception: E - E1 - E2 - E3
Reaction-Time: E - E1 - E2 - E3
Endurance: E - E1 - E2



Last edited by Sarutobi Isuma on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total


____

"The Will Of Fire, Burn Inside Of Me, Can You Say The Same?"

3 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Rippa

avatar



You need to post an exit thread before turning in training. Also please save all your training for your final post and your total wc. One more note. Use the wc tool on the right side of the site. We use it for modding so what it says is what you have.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

4 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

avatar

Genin
Bump


____

"The Will Of Fire, Burn Inside Of Me, Can You Say The Same?"

5 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 am

Sero

avatar



The training you are trying to turn in requires 1800 words. You do not have enough.


____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

6 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

avatar

Genin
Bump


____

"The Will Of Fire, Burn Inside Of Me, Can You Say The Same?"

7 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Tsuyo

avatar

S-rank
Sarutobi Isuma wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t20425-chapter-1-episode-1-the-will-of-fire#166258
Strength: E - E1- E2
Speed: E - E1 - E2 - E3
Perception: E - E1 - E2 - E3
Reaction-Time: E - E1 - E2 - E3
Endurance: E - E1 - E2


Again though your wc isn't what the sidebar site tool indicates. Use what we provide because we mod with it.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | AKIRA | THEME SONG

Missions:| D: 0 | C: 2 | B: 2 | A: 2 | S: 3 | SS: 1
Specs:
Taijutsu SS - Medical Ninjutsu SS - Genjutsu S
Elements: Doton S -Suiton S

8 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 am

Sarutobi Isuma

avatar

Genin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t21511-the-will-of-fire-burns-deepprivate-nk-sarutobi-isuma#174178
Strength: E - E1- E2 - E3 - D
Speed: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D
Perception: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D
Reaction-Time: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D
Endurance: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D


____

"The Will Of Fire, Burn Inside Of Me, Can You Say The Same?"

9 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:46 am

Sero

avatar



Sarutobi Isuma wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t21511-the-will-of-fire-burns-deepprivate-nk-sarutobi-isuma#174178
Strength: E - E1- E2 - E3 - D
Speed: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D
Perception: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D
Reaction-Time: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D
Endurance: E - E1 - E2 - E3 - D

Approved. See admin requests for stat changes.


____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

10 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Sarutobi Isuma

avatar

Genin
Updating Stats:
Strength: D
Speed: D ~ D1 ~ D2 ~ D3 ~ C
Perception: D
Reaction-Time: D ~ D1 ~ D2 ~ D3 ~ C
Endurance: D ~ D1
thread


____

"The Will Of Fire, Burn Inside Of Me, Can You Say The Same?"

11 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:21 am

Nozomi

avatar



Sarutobi Isuma wrote:Updating Stats:
Strength: D
Speed: D ~ D1 ~ D2 ~ D3 ~ C
Perception: D
Reaction-Time: D ~ D1 ~ D2 ~ D3 ~ C
Endurance: D ~ D1
thread
Approved, but only up to D-3. You can't be a genin with C rank stats unless your clan allows it. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

12 Re: Sarutobi, Isuma [Stat] on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:36 am

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Sarutobi Isuma wrote:Updating Stats:
Strength: D
Speed: D ~ D1 ~ D2 ~ D3 ~ C
Perception: D
Reaction-Time: D ~ D1 ~ D2 ~ D3 ~ C
Endurance: D ~ D1
thread
Approved, but only up to D-3. You can't be a genin with C rank stats unless your clan allows it. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

PAID to D-3


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.