You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 am

Misaki

Chuunin
Misaki's apartment was nothing to look at. It was located on the second story of a small, three floor building in the slums. Much like the rest of the ones in the area, it was built out of simple materials, largely resembling sand and clay. It made sense. Those were the ones most widely available in the area and therefore the best suited for low-cost living. Porous as they were, they did a terrible job of keeping the cold out at night. They would have been suited for the scorching heat of the day, but did barely anything since all of the buildings in the slums were cramped together tightly. Still, it was cheap and Misaki did his best to make it a home. With Ryuto at his side, he nervously fumbled with the keys before finally managing to open the door. He smiled, a little nervous and a little embarrassed. Not only was this the first time that the other boy came over, it was also the first time they had ever been together in private.

Misaki opened the door tentatively, not sure how Ryuto would react to the humble studio apartment. "It's... it's not much, I know," he said sheepishly. He would hold the door open for the other boy. Once he closed it, he took his shoes off before stepping on the tatami mats that made up his floor. The futon he slept in was neatly rolled in a corner, right next to a dresser. In its usual place was a low table, clearly old and worn, surrounded by a few cushions in a similar condition. If there was anything that could be said, is that the small space was kept in pristine condition. Sure, it was cluttered and often lacked the proper utilities, but the young boy made the best of it. He wasn't embarrassed, or at least he tried not to be.

What he didn't intend for Ryuto to see was the set of canvases and paintings - landscapes of Sunagakure, portraits of people he had seen around the village and even the occasional surreal and violent depiction of his nightmares. They varied in sizes and took up a large part of the apartment's space, along with the displayed easel, propped up against the window. Had he known that he would bring Ryuto here, he would have done his best to hide them somewhere - a supply closet down the hall, the bathroom, anywhere, really. Most embarrassing of all was likely the half-finished portrait of Ryuto himself, which he had been working on for the past week or so. He rushed over, nearly tripping over the furniture as he did. He would try to shield his projects, act as a barrier between them and Ryuto. "I, um- I... I-it's not finished yet," he said, clearly mortified. He had never shown his paintings or drawings to anyone - accidental or otherwise. It was just a hobby, something he used to work out stress and try to compose himself mentally. They were meant for no one but himself.

[518]

____

Character l Jutsu l Locker

D:1 C:2 B:0 A:0 S:0

2 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Ryuto

Chuunin
His day thus far had been a whirlwind of emotions, ones that he simply wasn't expecting to have to deal with. He hadn't wanted to have to be any trouble to Misaki, but after the death of his mother at the hands of his father he had been an emotional wreck. When he had met Misaki for their date, which was unfortunately not something that Ryuto was feeling up to, the two of them had embraced and Ryuto had show his vulnerable side to Misaki, something he had never done with anyone before. He had opened himself up, and essentially given Misaki his heart in all but word, putting a lot of trust into the boy. When Misaki had asked Ryuto if he wanted to go to his apartment, he couldn't say no. He needed to spend more time with him, and he certainly wanted to as well. He also wanted to be somewhere a little more private, where he could potentially get his hands on Misaki in a way he couldn't in a park...

As The two of them walked up to his apartment, Ryuto was looking around to see if there were other vacancys here. He never came to this area of town, but as he was currently trying to find a new place to live away from his father, and he had very little money as well due to his father's unwillingness to help him escape him, he was looking for something that would be a little bit more affordable. He would also selfishly like to live in this building if it meant that he would get to be that much closer to Misaki. He watched as the boy unlocked the door Ryuto following him inside and taking a brief look around. It certainly wasn't like the place that Ryuto lived in, as their family house had two stories and was fairly large. This apartment was a studio apartment, so there wasn't much too it, but Misaki kept it fairly neat, or as neat as one could with the space. His eyes wandered around, noticing the roll up bed, a low table and several cushions around it and of course eventually he would come to the piece du resistance, something that Misaki apparently didn't want him to see but he simply couldn't help it.

There were several paintings, many of them complete and actually quite lovely. The boy had a certain talent and Ryuto smiled softly as he appreciated one or two of the paintings before Misaki seemed to walk to cover them in an embarrassed way. He would speak about one of them not being finished yet, one that Ryuto hadn't seen yet. As Misaki stood in front of the paintings Ryuto would walk up to the boy, wrapping his arms around Misaki and pulling him in close to Ryuto, pressing their lips together a little bit more firmly than they had been allowed to do in public, Ryuto kissing Misaki more deeply than he had in the past. He would part his lips and teeth, craving something more with that kiss and getting his wish as he would take what he wanted, his tongue finding it's way towards Misaki's, gently rolling over his and becoming familiar with the taste that is Misaki. As he would kiss Misaki, he would briefly glance behind him, seeing the half finished painting of Ryuto himself. It was actually quite lovely, Ryuto would smile if he wasn't a little bit preoccupied in the lips department. When their kiss would wind down, he would break off, moving a hand to wipe his bottom lip before thumbing at Misaki's cheek gently.

"You know Misaki...you really are just so special and I'm...I'm really so very lucky to have met you." His voice would falter slightly as he was about to speak something that he didn't think he had honestly said to anyone in his entire life. The voice in his head that often played opposition to him when he was about to do something stupid was oddly silent, and he took that as a good sign, hoping that nothing bad could come from this admission. "I think I...I think I...damnit...Misaki...I love you..." His last couple of words would trail off into a soft whisper, just loud enough that Misaki could hear him, before Ryuto would plant another kiss on Misaki's cheek and his soft neck. "I said it...and now you know..."

3 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:46 pm

Misaki

Chuunin
Misaki was sure that Ryuto would make fun of him. He would realize how pathetic Misaki was, how quickly he had gotten so attached to the other boy. Misaki chastised himself. This was a terrible idea - bringing Ryuto here, where he could potentially see how broken Misaki was, how much he hid and how attached he was to someone he had met little over a month ago. He should have thought things through. He panicked. Maybe rushing over would end up having the opposite effect. He was ready for Ryuto to laugh at him and leave. He braced himself for it. Maybe if he managed to get himself through that without crying, Ryuto's respect for him - if he had any - might not disintegrate in its entirety.

Instead, Ryuto stepped closer to him. He wrapped his arms around Misaki's back and waist, pulling them both closer. He pressed his lips to Misaki. The young Karisuma was initially too shocked to respond. Out of all of the reactions he had been expecting - anger, scorn, condescension - this was definitely the last. As soon as he realized what was happening, however, he pressed his lips to Ryuto's with as much fervor as the other boy. The kiss was different than the ones they had shared before. The intensity and raw emotion behind it were nearly palpable. Their tongues danced together, caressing each other. Misaki's hand made its way to the base of Ryuto's neck in a desperate attempt to make the kiss even deeper than it already was. He wanted more of Ryuto. He needed more. He wasn't exactly sure what that meant, he just knew that this wasn't enough.

The kiss wound down just the same, however, much to Misaki's disappointment. He smiled faintly at Ryuto as he caught his breath. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, swelling with emotion. He needed to calm down before he made a fool of himself. He was so absorbed in his own feelings and in trying to bite his tongue that he nearly missed what Ryuto said. He didn't, though, and the words clearly had an immediate effect. Misaki's lips fell open slightly, his eyes widened. How...? How could Ryuto-? He must have heard that wrong. God, he hoped he hadn't. "Are you- Are you sure?" It was a broken whisper. Out of everything he was feeling at that moment, the clearest emotion was disbelief. The other was fear that the other boy would take the words back, htat he would reveal this to be some elaborate joke and leave Misaki broken and alone while he laughed at his expense.

There was no way that someone as perfect as Ryuto could love him - be in love with him. It was nothing short of impossible. The last few words that he said, raw and vulnerable, were accompanied by a kiss to Misaki's neck. So Ryuto did mean it. This was real - as real as anything could get. Misaki struggled to find his voice, but once he did, he spoke with a quiet sort of confidence. "I love you too," he whispered back. Misaki had always been quick to cry and this time was no different. his eyes watered, even though he tried to stop it, he mumbled a curse at himself as he wiped the tears away with one hand. The other remained securely wrapped around Ryuto's waist.

[1094]

____

4 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Ryuto

Chuunin
Are you sure? It wasn't the answer he had been expecting, though Ryuto knew it was a fair question. He didn't think about his answer, his heart commanding his vocal chords and reaffirming itself so that Ryuto's brain couldn't try to rationalize what a bad idea it could be to give anyone such leverage over him. "I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life Misaki..." As he would hold the boy in his arms Misaki would tell him that he loved Ryuto as well, tears forming in his eyes. Ryuto would have wiped the tears away had Misaki not done it himself, and instead he used the hand that was near Misaki's and took hold of Misaki's hand, running his thumb along the top. He had the hands of a worker, though that wasn't what Ryuto felt. He knew that Misaki's hands were rough and calloused, but all Ryuto felt was softness and warmth, perfection and beauty. He kissed the top of the boys hand, smiling genuinely at him.

"Misaki, yesterday was the worst day of my entire life. I didn't even have any idea how I would get myself out of bed today. All I wanted to do was die, but I couldn't do it. There was one thing that I kept in my mind, one redeeming light in this world. That light was you, you are my reason for pushing through, and even in my darkest hour, you are able to make me happy. I wish I could show you just how damned much I mean those words, just how much I love you..." The hand on Misaki's back would trail down to his hips before sliding gently to find the warmth beneath his shirt, resting on his back. His fingers trailed over the scars, things that Misaki hated about himself, but in them Ryuto found only strength. Misaki was a survivor, he had been through so much, and yet he was here today pulling Ryuto out of the depths of his own hell. "Every piece of you is precious, like a beautiful flower, who's looks might be nice but which also provides life for so many other things. You have given me life, and I will never let it slip through my fingers. You are my reason to fight, my strength when I am at my weakest..." His words were filled with resolve, his hand continuing to trail up Misaki's warm back, each scar making Ryuto love the boy more and want to be there for him even more.

When he pressed his lips to Misaki's this time, there were no more words, there were no more tears, there was only a proclamation of his love for him. He didn't want the moment to end, as though kissing Misaki right now could change the course of their lives, and make all wrongs righted once more. His eyes would close, and when they did all he could see was Misaki, there was nothing else. The horrible images of his mother's body that had plagued him throughout the night and so far all day were gone, the only thing remaining was the face of the person whom he loved so dearly. Right here, in Misaki's arms, was the place where Ryuto belonged and he knew it. His lips felt as though they belonged pressed to Misaki's, their tongues seeming to be destined to dance with one another and their hearts meant to beat as one, the symphony accompanying the perfect moment. Ryuto wouldn't break off the kiss, and instead would wait until Misaki was ready. He had no words to say, which was rare for him, and instead just basked in the warmth of the moment...

5 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:01 am

Misaki

Chuunin
Misaki nodded at Ryuto's affirmation. A wide smile spread across his face and his eyes shone brightly. He felt elated. As Ryuto spoke about how he viewed Misaki, he couldn't help but chuckle. Was it strange that he saw Ryuto in the same way? The boy was the single representation of hope in his life - hope that he could find something better for himself, that he could get past his trauma, that he could live a normal and happy life. Ryuto was his saving grace and was slowly becoming his everything. If he was being honest, how much he now depended on Ryuto scared him a little.

If anything were to ever happen to the other boy, it was unlikely that he could ever recover. He felt his pain even more strongly than his own. Hell, he was positive that he would lose what little will to live he had. So when Ryuto spoke about wanting to die, about losing the will to live, about going through the worst moments of his life - Misaki almost felt his heart stop, as if someone had reached into his chest to try to crush it. "I love you," he repeated, as if those three simple words would fix everything. It was all he could manage to say for now. He wanted to beg Ryuto to never leave him, to stay by his side. He didn't know how to put his feelings into words.

Instead, he would follow Ryuto's lead. The boy's hand was resting on the bare skin of his back, crawling gently over old scars. Initially, Misaki flinched and tensed before relaxing into Ryuto's hand. His touch was soothing and kind. Misaki tried not to feel ashamed of his ruined flesh. At least the ones on his back didn't matter to him as much as some of the other scars on his body - the ones that held even worse memories, the ones that were constant reminders of what he had endured.

Misaki reached over so that his hands could do the same. He would slip Ryuto's cloak off his slender shoulders and after a few seconds, would notice the marks on his forearm. His heart sank, and his shocked expression soon turned to one of understanding. He would turn Ryuto's wrists over so that he could see the self-inflicted injuries more closely. They probably hurt Misaki now more than then would ever hurt Ryuto. Still, he lifted the boy's hand and pressed a gentle kiss to the marred flesh."Please, don't ever hurt yourself like this again," he begged. "If you ever feel like you have to... please come here instead. I'll do everything I can to help you - t-to make you feel better," he offered. It was the best he could do for this boy, who he loved so much. He only hoped it would be enough. He only hoped that he was enough.

He continued to press a kiss to every mark, hoping that by doing so, they would somehow disappear along with all of the pain that Ryuto felt.

[1618]

____

6 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:02 am

Ryuto

Chuunin
Misaki's touch on his arm stung, but Ryuto didn't recoil. He supposed this was his punishment for his actions against himself, and he would have to accept them. He would, however, use his free arm to unbutton Misaki's shirt, exposing his chest so that Ryuto could trail his fingers down there instead. He had the body of someone who did more physical fighting than Ryuto did, Ryuto himself having no definition to his body. He would trail his fingers down Misaki's chest and stomach, briefly brushing over his front before moving to rest along his inner thigh, Ryuto moving in to kiss his neck gently. "As long as you're here with me Misaki, I won't do it again..." He would plant another kiss on his collarbone and then back up to his neck, his cheek and finally resting upon his lips once more. He would remove his own shirt so that the two of them were even, Ryuto getting to see what he wanted, and Misaki getting to see Ryuto. He was curious to know how Misaki wanted to finish the painting, and would likely offer to pose for him in the buff if he requested, though he would do that anyway.

God damnit man, you're such a pig. I know what you're thinking, I know what you want to do. This isn't the time though, you really need to hold off until you're in a more stable position. You want to give him a hot insertion dose of vitamin D, but if you do that it'll only ruin what you have.

He hated the voice in his head. He could feel his loose linen pants getting tighter, something that he was glad he wasn't wearing his tighter fitting wool pants for. He was shocked that he still had enough blood to fill his face from the way that he was feeling, but he was currently resembling a tomato in the face as well as his pulsing down below. He was quite embarrassed at how his body worked, something he really couldn't help. He would smile sheepishly once more, looking towards the male he was holding in his arms. "Misaki...can we lay down? I'm feeling a little bit...light headed...and I think I could use the rest..." He wanted to hold Misaki in his arms, to fall asleep with him and know that when he woke up, he would have the person he loved laying beside him. He would, ultimately, wait for Misaki to decide if they would be able to lay down or not, as he would be happy doing whatever he could with Misaki standing, sitting or lying down. Spending time with him was the only important thing to Ryuto.

7 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Misaki

Chuunin
Ryuto's hands hovered over his chest, undoing the buttons on his shirt. Taking a deep breath, Misaki let him. The other boy had already seen his scars the first day they met. This shouldn't be any different. He knew Ryuto wouldn't judge him. He wouldn't press Misaki to talk about something he wasn't ready to say out loud. Still, there was something that bothered him. He supposed it was a desire to be perfect for Ryuto - something that was made impossible by his marred skin. Even so, he shrugged his shirt off of his shoulders and let it drop on the ground. If Ryuto wanted to see him, then he would let him. The boy's fingers trailed over his chest and stomach, leaving nothing but a desire for more in their wake. "I'll always be with you - as long as you want me," he said, answering Ryuto's kiss with one of his own.

Every press of the boy's lips against his neck sent a shock through Misaki's body. It was embarrassing, how easily and quickly his body responded to Ryuto. He could feel himself getting... excited, for lack of a better word. He blushed when Ryuto's hands brushed over the front of his jeans. Without a doubt, he would have noticed Misaki's current predicament. Misaki tried not to flinch when Ryuto's hands rested on his inner thigh - the location of the scars he hated most. They only parted briefly so that Ryuto could remove his own shirt. His heart skipped a beat at the sight. "You're beautiful," he whispered and pressed a kiss to the other boy's bare shoulder. He trailed his lips over the pale flesh several more times, reaching his neck. He gently ran his teeth over the sensitive skin. Part of him wanted to leave a mark there, to let the world know that Ryuto was his. He held back, unsure of whether or not his boyfriend would appreciate that.

Misaki nodded at the suggestion that they lie down. He pressed another kiss to Ryuto's neck and smiled. "I'll pull the futon out," he said. It only took him about a minute to move the furniture around. Admittedly, he was nervous. Everything about his relationship with Ryuto was uncharted territory. He had never experienced love, nor the joys and complications that came with it. His heart was pounding, his thoughts flooded with insecurities about his own body and lack of experience. Misaki didn't know how far Ryuto wanted to take things right now. All he knew was that he was willing to do anything that his love asked of him, anything to see him smile.

Once he finished setting up the traditional bed, he moved back to Ryuto. He wrapped his arms around the boy's slender frame and trailed his hands past his lower back. Misaki let his impulses and desires guide him. He knew that if he started overthinking things, his nervousness would get the better of him. He pulled Ryuto towards him, grinding their hips together in a slow motion. He let out a groan. Embarrassed, he buried his face in the crook of Ryuto's neck. He didn't know whether to stop and apologize or shut up and keep going. Really, he had no idea what he was doing.

[2183]

____

8 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Ryuto

Chuunin
18+ From here on out, fair warning~:
Misaki's excitement was impossible to ignore, the boy responding to Ryuto's touch in much the same way he was reacting to Misaki's. As Misaki's teeth grazed over Ryuto's skin, he couldn't help but wish that he had bitten him a little bit harder...maybe not enough to draw blood, though maybe that would be okay too. It would be nice to have a mark inflicted on him by Misaki, instead of just the ones he had done to himself. He smiled as Misaki went to roll out the futon, watching as the bed was quickly set up and then Misaki would come back to press himself against Ryuto. He would grind his hips against Ryuto's, both of them now very aware of one another's arousal if they hadn't been already. He felt as Misaki buried his face in his neck, Ryuto gently lifting him and laying him down on the bed with Ryuto's knees on either side of Misaki's hips, their fronts currently still pressed against one another, which was causing a little wetness in the linen pants that Ryuto was wearing. He would kiss Misaki once more on the lips, then the neck and collarbone once more. He would look up as he kissed his way down the boy's front, kissing along his chest and his abdomen, each stop of his lips leaving a small sweet kiss that would stay with the boy.

Ryuto had never personally done anything like this, and he was fairly sure that Misaki hadn't either, but he wanted to make sure that Misaki would enjoy it. He wasn't sure what he was going to do at first, but he had decided he would simply allow his body to take over and hope for the best. As he made his way down Misaki's body, his lips would become aligned with the boys hardened front, placing a small kiss on the jeans before looking up to Misaki once more with a cheeky half smile on his face. "Trust me Misaki, you'll enjoy this." His words were soft like a whisper as his teeth would take the zipper of the jeans and slide it down, one step closer to exposing Misaki to the elements, and of course to Ryuto, who had been fantasizing about this moment since they had first met. His fingers would work their way around the button of the jeans, and he would loop his thumbs into the belt loops, sliding them off as he did so in what Ryuto had hoped would be a fairly easy motion, though of course things never quite went the way you envisioned them in your head. It was surprisingly difficult to pull off someone's jeans when you were crouched on top of them, and Ryuto would have to maneuver himself to get them off, the entire thing feeling a little awkward as he would go. He would end up pulling Misaki's undershorts off in this motion as well, not necessarily having meant to but also not complaining as he finally got a proper view at Misaki.

Though his eyes were drawn clearly towards Misaki's member, he couldn't help but to notice the scars on the boy's inner thighs. he could feel the red in his face shifting, the gentle warmth of blush being replaced by the red hot of anger. He couldn't imagine who could do such a thing to such a beautiful and perfect boy, someone who Ryuto loved with all of his heart. He didn't know who would do it, but he certainly knew what he would do to them if he found them, the thought of him taking out a kunai after getting them stuck in a genjutsu that allowed them to feel all outside stimuli but not move, as he would systematically begin to cut them, slicing below the skin line in ways that he would be able to completely remove the person's skin. He could hear their screams and their begging for him to kill them instead, which he wouldn't allow them the satisfaction of death. A lifetime of suffering wasn't punishment enough for what they had done to Misaki, and he would ensure that they would get just that...

9 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Misaki

Chuunin
Spoiler:
Misaki let Ryuto carry him to the bed. He giggled, his mind briefly wandering to fantasies of weddings bells and being carried bridal style past the building exit. He knew he was getting ahead of himself. He was only fifteen, after all. They were little more than children, despite what they had both been through. "I love you," he said with a smile. Misaki sat up briefly so that he could press his lips to Ryuto's. Misaki let him trail kisses down his chest and stomach, enjoying the feeling of love and intimacy.

Once he realized what the other boy was planning, he wanted to tell Ryuto to stop, but the words wouldn't come out. He covered his face with his palms. Considering the situation, it wouldn't have been strange for Ryuto to mistake his panic for embarrassment. His breathing became heavy and labored. His body screamed at him to run away, to find somewhere to hide, but his limbs wouldn't respond. He trusted Ryuto with all of his body and soul, but this was far too overwhelming for him. This went beyond simple embarrassment. It was raw fear that old memories would resurface.

The scars on his right thigh were perfectly lined with his femoral artery, precise and calculated. They made it easy to tell that the person who had inflicted them had medical training of some kind. Unlike the other markings all over his body, these had not been intended to punish or cause pain. Their purpose had been far more sinister. Every three days, he would be taken from his cage and placed on a stone slab in the middle of a dark room. The carvings in it led the trails of blood to a basin at its foot for easy collection. On several occasions, he thought he would finally die. He thought his master had become careless and bled him more than he had initially intended. In truth, he had hoped for it. More than once, he had begged for the sweet release of death and each time, it would never come. Instead, he would hear laughter. His pain and desperation had been nothing more than a joke.

On his left thigh was a brand, one that marked him as someone else's property. It had been burnt into his skin the first day he arrived at his master's estate. He still remembered the searing pain, the sound of his own screams. What he yelled, exactly, was a blur. He might have called out for his mother, he might have begged the people doing this to stop. The only thing he remembered clearly was the pain and desperation he had felt. He had been ten years old at the time.

On many nights, he relived the memories over and over again in his dreams. He woke up in a cold sweat to the sound of his own screams. His neighbors had grown used to it by now, to the point where they no longer asked him what was wrong or what had happened when he walked down the halls the following day.

"Please... don't..." He managed in a broken whisper. He didn't know what he wanted to ask of Ryuto. He was shaking faintly and trying desperately to regain his composure.

[2735]

____

10 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:04 am

Ryuto

Chuunin
Spoiler:
He could see panic on the boys face, the fear would be impossible to miss by most people. Ryuto knew that look very well, and it bothered him a little bit that whatever had happened to Misaki, it was bad enough to make him look so terrified. Ryuto didn't know what to do to stop the look on Misaki's face, as he wasn't someone who had ever been in this kind of situation before. He would calm back down, allowing the anger to leave him, and would instead look back up at Misaki. "Misaki...everything about you is beautiful..." His lips would gently graze one of the scars on Misaki's right thigh, hoping Misaki wouldn't attack him for doing so. He didn't know what to expect, but this was the thing that had come to his mind. Assuming he wasn't forced to stop he would continue. "You are absolutely perfect..." He would kiss the next scar, his fingers moving to gently caress Misaki's inner thigh as well, running over the scars as he kissed them. "And I love you how you are, scars and all..." His kisses were making their way towards Misaki's manhood along his thigh. "You are the love of my life..." He would kiss the last scar, only one more place to go now. His lips would move to hover above the tip of the boy's erect member, warm breath caressing the sensitive tip as Ryuto smiled, moving one of the hands that had been caressing his leg to gently trail down the warm shaft of Misaki's warmth, teasingly moving  down to the coin-purse that lay below and circling its contents before he spoke once more. "And I would never hurt you..."

His lips would lay one more soft kiss upon the tip of Misaki's penis, smiling as he did so. He would look down and focus more on what he had planned on doing, as opposed to looking up at Misaki and potentially doing something wrong. He had envisioned this day in his dreams quite often, occasionally the roles were reversed, but for some reason Ryuto always liked the idea of doing this for Misaki first. He would gently give another soft kiss just below the head and his tongue would gently brush salty precum off of Misaki's tip, his breathing gentle and rhythmic so that Misaki could feel every breath, and his fingers continuing to trail along Misaki's shaft. As Ryuto would continue to kiss lower and lower, not missing a single centimeter of Misaki's warmth, his fingers would move up, thumb teasingly running over his tip and slicking it with precum. When he made his way fully to the bottom of Misaki's shaft, licking the coin purse briefly, he would then make his way back up the boy's body, his legs moving with some assistance from one of his hands to remove his own pants and shorts, which again was a bit of a process, and exposing his erection to rest on Misaki's as he would move to kiss his soft lips once more.

"I love you so damned much Misaki, you don't know just how beautiful you are to me. You are the apple of my eye, and someone I Would be willing to die for, and who I would certainly kill for...you make me so happy, and I want to do the same for you..." His voice would trail off as he would smile and press his lips firmly to Misaki's, kissing him with a ravenous hunger this time. He couldn't help but think of taking Misaki's hard member into his mouth to make him feel good, but all good things take time, and he currently had to comfort the boy. Plus Ryuto had missed his lips against Ryuto's on, and Misaki's tongue dancing along his palate, and so he would wait, putting every feeling he had for Misaki into that kiss, into that moment...

11 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 am

Misaki

Chuunin
Spoiler:
Misaki flinched as Ryuto pressed his lips to his scar for the first time. He drew in a ragged breath. He needed to calm himself down. Ryuto would never hurt him. Ryuto would make sure that he felt safe, that no harm would ever come to him. He took another deep breath. He reached for Ryuto's hand with his own. He would lace their fingers together and hold on tightly. He needed something to ground himself in the moment, to keep his mind from drifting away into the darkest corners of his memories.

His panic would slowly fade, replaced by desire and excitement. He couldn't help how his body responded to Ryuto. The boy's teasing kisses drew a moan from Misaki's lips - not yet from pleasure, but from anticipation for what was to come.

He would have been lying if he said that he had never pictured this happening. Even before he had sorted out his feelings and realized his sexuality, Misaki had brief flashes, thoughts of Ryuto's naked body over his, much like right now. He had to say that reality was far better than any fantasy he could have thought of. The warmth of Ryuto's lips on his member, his tongue over sensitive skin - he wanted more, needed more. The sight of Ryuto's mouth on him only made it worse. He couldn't help but picture the boy taking all of him into his mouth, running his tongue repeatedly along the tip and swallowing after Misaki came. The thought alone drove him insane.

Misaki had to hold back the urge to thrust into Ryuto's mouth when the boy planted a kiss on his tip. He couldn't help the loud moan that escaped his lips when Ryuto's tongue licked away a drop of precum. He covered his face with his free hand, slightly mortified. It was soon forgotten, however, when the boy continued to kiss his shaft repeatedly. Misaki ran his fingers through the boy's silver locks of hair until Ryuto made his way back up his body, removing his pants and underwear along the way

Misaki bit his lower lip when he saw the rest of Ryuto's naked body. He took a deep breath. He needed to resit the urge to rush into things. He didn't want to ruin the moment by getting too impatient. Although, god, he wanted to touch Ryuto, press his lips to every inch of flesh and have his way with the other boy. "You... you're... wow," he managed, his eyes fixed on Ryuto. There was a sort of hunger behind them, one that Misaki was trying very hard to keep in check. "I love you so much."

Misaki kissed Ryuto back with as much fervor and desire. He ran his hands over the boy's back, resting them on his behind. He gripped Ryuto firmly, massaging the fleshy skin with calloused hands and pulling him closer so that he could grind himself against the other boy's member. He would moan into the kiss every time he repeated the movement. Once their lips parted, Misaki would kiss Ryuto's neck repeatedly. He couldn't resist the urge to bite into the soft flesh. He dug his teeth into the base of Ryuto's neck, hard enough to bruise. When he realized what he had just done, he would abruptly stop his movements. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" he began to apologize. It was amazing how quickly his confidence turned into insecurity.

[3345]

____

12 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:55 am

Ryuto

Chuunin
Spoiler:
Warmth was passing between them, making the warm days in Sunagakure much hotter, which was perfectly fine by Ryuto. It wasn't often he found himself without clothes, and he would likely not be happy if it was cool, though he was sure that Misaki's body pressing against his would help with that as well. When Misaki made his way to kiss Ryuto's neck he would smile softly, a soft moan escaping his lips when he felt his teeth sink into his flesh. He hadn't bitten hard enough to break flesh, which in Ryuto's opinion was unfortunate, though at the same time, he had wanted this anyway. "Mi-Misaki...bite harder next time..." He wouldn't accept the apology, as there was nothing to be sorry for. He liked the pain, it was one of the things that made him feel alive. He would kiss Misaki once more on the cheek, a hand moving down to his warmth once more and manipulating it teasingly against Ryuto's tight hole. He wasn't going to allow that to happen, not right now and not without any preperation, but he wanted him to feel his intent.

He would let go, moving back down to where he had been previously, once again kissing his way along his collar, chest, stomach, and this time when he got to Misaki's hard cock, he would look back up at him with a smile on his face before gently taking his tip into his mouth, gently suckling as his tongue would roll over the sensitive fleshy tip, like a lollipop. He would keep his eyes locked with Misaki's, a hand moving to caress the boy's member once more, stroking up and down the shaft as Ryuto worked the tip with his mouth. He would slowly, teasingly, begin to work his way lower into his mouth, bit by bit and slowly ensuring that he wouldn't try to take on too much at once. His tongue, again, would work its way around as well, attempting to cover as much of the boy's cock as he could, getting a taste for every bit of him. It was a little different from the way he had imagined it, the taste of sweaty flesh not necessarily as appealing as he wanted to believe in his dreams, though the feeling of pleasuring Misaki made up for all of that. It felt good to do these things, and he was enjoying each second of it, until he hit a problem. Misaki was a little bit too big for him to fully take into his mouth. He wanted to and he tried, but he kept meeting resistance with his throat, knowing the feeling of gagging when he felt it and making sure that he wouldn't cause an issue.

He wasn't going to admit defeat, and he also wasn't going to give up. If he couldn't take Misaki all the way into his maw, he would change his tactics instead, and do something that could potentially be considered using his bloodline to his advantage. He would activate his Sharingan, using the abilities of the eye to watch Misaki's reactions even closer and to ensure that he could see every twitch and response to his touch. He would use that to his advantage, and when he found something that Misaki would enjoy, he would keep pressing that. With his free hand he reached for a small bottle in the pocket of his cloak, which was within arms reach, the clear liquid in the bottle running onto his fingers as he pored it on. This was going to feel weird for Misaki, he knew it wouldn't hurt, not something so small, but he also knew that he would eventually love every second of it. The free hand would move to just underneath Misaki's balls, his index finger gently prodding Misaki's taint, slicking it up before sliding into him. He wouldn't go quickly, speed never helping with something like this, he would instead give Misaki's body a chance to react and adjust. As his finger slowly made its way into Misaki, he would notice his body language beginning to change. He would have smiled if his mouth wasn't full, but he did look up into Misaki's eyes, giving him a chance to see the Sharingan eye for the first time. He hoped it wouldn't bother him, but he imagined in such a position it would be hard to complain...

Hard to complain? Really? You're awful man, making puns with that guy's cock in your mouth. You should feel ashamed...but don't stop god damnit!

Chakra 145/150:
Sharingan Activated

13 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:41 am

Misaki

Chuunin
Spoiler:
Bite... harder? Ryuto wanted him to...? "Harder? I can do that," he said with a devilish smirk. He immediately went back to Ryuto's neck. His mouth hovered over the same spot as before. He sank his teeth in as hard as he could. The second he tasted blood, he would run his tongue over the small puncture wound, tasting copper in his mouth. He hoped the bite would leave a decent mark, one that would be clearly visible to anyone who glanced at Ryuto. This feeling was strange. He had never felt possessive over anything in his life. But with Ryuto, he wanted the boy to be his and no one else's.

The feeling of Ryuto's mouth on his length was overwhelming. His hands went automatically to the back of Ryuto's head. He couldn't stop himself from bucking his hips into the boy's mouth. For a moment, he thought about fucking into Ryuto's mouth. The fantasy alone was enough to make his cock twitch inside his mouth. He would leave that for another time, though, the thought wiped away by the feeling of the boy's tongue working over the tip, liking away his precum. "Mmmm... Ryuto," he moaned loudly, saying the boy's name like a prayer. His fingers tightened around the locks of silver hair, pulling slightly. He was beyond the point of rationally considering what he was doing.

Misaki could feel his orgasm building in the pit of his stomach. He couldn't cum just yet. Or rather, he didn't want to. Ryuto had only started to pleasure him a moment ago. He didn't want to last only a few minutes. It would be much too embarrassing. He tried to think of something else - anything that would help stave off his impending orgasm. His thoughts kept coming back to Ryuto, who's eyes were locked on his and had turned... red? How...? What...? Misaki was far too absorbed in his own pleasure to put two and two together.

At this point, Ryuto's slick finger pressed against his entrance. He couldn't deny that he was curious, that he wondered what it would feel like to have any part of Ryuto inside of him. At the same time, though, he was slightly nervous. He had never played with himself there when he touched himself. He wondered if Ryuto had been planning something like this for a while. The fact that he happened to have lube with him was awfully convenient. Misaki made a mental note to ask about it later.

The intrusion was uncomfortable, but not necessarily painful. He took in a sharp breath, surprised at the feeling more than anything else. He would just have to trust that Ryuto knew what he was doing. Of course, the other boy didn't. They were pretty much even when it came to experience or lack thereof. Misaki, however, didn't know that. He had a tendency to assume that Ryuto was always in control of any given situation and knew exactly what to do and how to do it. Besides, it was hard to believe that someone so charming and beautiful had never done this sort of thing before. Misaki bit his lower lip as the finger dug in further inside him. At least Ryuto was being slow.
[3904]

____

14 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:13 am

Ryuto

Chuunin
Spoiler:
Misaki's reaction to his words were perfect, Ryuto could feel the sharp pain and then blood seeping from the wound. That might have been a little harder than intended, he knew there would be a mark from that, but at this point he didn't care. He was enjoying it way too much. When he felt Misaki buck into him, he made sure that he slid back off of him, not wanting to trip his gag reflex as he knew that that could be disastrous. He ensured that it wouldn't happen, either way, making it so that when Misaki would buck into his mouth he wouldn't take his length all the way to make him sick. He was afraid that he would throw up into the boy's lap and he certainly didn't want that to happen, so he cautiously approached the situation by resting his hands on both of Misaki's thighs, removing his finger from inside of him to keep him steady. He wouldn't protest, but he would continue his work, taking Misaki as far as he could again, before slowly raising his head up to the tip once more. As he went his tongue would continue to tease his hard shaft, drinking the precum that was flowing freely from him.

He could see his body's twitches, knowing that Misaki was close. Ryuto didn't want to go too long, as he knew that eventually it would become blatantly obvious that he didn't know what he was doing. When he was satisfied that Misaki wasn't going to thrust into his mouth again, he left only his tip in his mouth and moved a hand to stroke Misaki's shaft, quickly stroking and trying to bring him to orgasm. He didn't know what to expect from the taste of cum, but from what he had read in his magazines and stories it seemed as though it would be pretty good. He would keep going with his stroking, his tongue keeping on top of teasing the tip, until he was able to bring Misaki to orgasm, and he wouldn't stop until that happened. His own member was hard, but he didn't personally care about that. When it came to how Ryuto had imagined his first time, he had only thought of getting Misaki off, and had no particular interest in having himself finish right now, as he could take care of himself either later or the next day. Either way it would be a great finish, he was pretty damned sure of that.

There was only one thing he cared about right now, and his determination and focus was completely on that.

Come on man, drive it home to the finish! I believe in you god damnit! Plus I'm sure it'll taste great too, and Misaki will love you forever...

Chakra 140/150:
Sharingan Continued?

15 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 am

Misaki

Chuunin
Spoiler:
"Ryuto! I'm gonna -" he moaned loudly, arching his back and closing his eyes tightly. Despite wanting Ryuto to keep going, to swallow all of him, he didn't know if the other boy was willing, hence the warning. He kept repeating Ryuto's name, gripping and pulling at his hair. He felt that familiar tightness in the pit of his stomach, knowing that his release was close. The feeling of Ryuto's tongue on his tip, his hand on his shaft while the other rested on his thigh. He couldn't hold himself back anymore. His release came in several spurts. Intense pleasure rolled off of him in waves. He felt elated, beyond capable of forming words other than Ryuto's name. He needed at least a minute to recover. He was panting and smiling widely. "God, that was... that was amazing," he said, unable to properly formulate sentences yet.

He would sit up and take Ryuto's face between his palms. He would guide his face towards his and press their lips together. He didn't care that he would be tasting himself on Ryuto. Part of him even thought it was a little arousing. "I love you," he would say after the kiss. At this point, he would finally be able to come to the conclusion that he had missed earlier. The Sharingan that took over Ryuto's eyes was obvious now, especially this close.

"You're an Uchiha," he pointed out and immediately felt stupid for doing so. "I feel like I should have probably known that before we... you know," he said, chuckling awkwardly. He really did feel kind of bad. They had been dating for a few weeks now and he hadn't known Ryuto's last name up until now.

His own eyes trailed downwards, looking at every part of Ryuto's naked body. His eyes rested on the other boy's member. "Do you want me to...?" He asked, blushing slightly. Considering what they had just done, he shouldn't be embarrassed to ask something like this. It was silly. "I have no idea what I'm doing, so... so please tell me what you like and what you don't. Even if you don't want me to do anything right now, I- I want to be able to make you feel as good as you made me feel," he said. He wanted to know what kinds of things Ryuto fantasized about. He wanted to make the boy's wildest dreams a reality. He could definitely get addicted to doing this sort of thing.

If Ryuto refused Misaki's offer, he would nod and motion for him to lie down on the futon with him. He would rest his head on Ryuto's chest and wrap his arms around the boy's neck. Looking at the mark he had left there, he would blush. The skin was tender and slightly swollen. "I think I got a little carried away with this. I'm sorry," he would say and press a kiss just above the small wound.

[4456]

____

16 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Ryuto

Chuunin
Spoiler:
A couple of truths would very quickly and very obviously slam themselves into Ryuto's mouth at the same time, and they were essentially unavoidable. Firstly, apparently receiving a blowjob (or Ryuto imagined any type of sexual act) combined with prostate stimulation (he wasn't quite sure if this caused it, but it was an assumption) caused a person to ejaculate a lot when they reached their climax, which only made the second truth that much more unfortunate. Semen tastes disgusting. Ryuto couldn't help but notice the weird taste, a mixtyure of salty and bitter (which the precum part was only salty and tasted good, so that meant the sperm was bitter) at the same time as having the texture of some kind of weird rubber or something along those lines. His analytical mind was tossed a little bit into turmoil when these realizations hit him, his mouth filling quickly but being unable to dump the source of his discomfort out of his mouth because of Misaki's penis still being in it. He didn't want to look uncomfortable, however, so he swallowed down as much as he could, his throat being coated in the oddly textured slimy substance.

When Misaki was done and Ryuto had managed to swallow the majority of the semen in his mouth, Misaki pulled him up closer to him and placed a kiss on his lips, Ryuto taking the remaining cum in his mouth onto his tongue and rolling his tongue over Misaki's so that he could get a taste of what he had just had Ryuto swallow. Ryuto wasn't upset, quite the contrary actually. He enjoyed the moment, and he was glad he had done it, and he also hoped that one day he might get used to that taste...When Misaki commented on the fact that he was an Uchiha, Ryuto became a little bit worried, his Sharingan deactivating and spinning back to its original silver eye. He looked away in shame for a second before Misaki made a joke about how they should have probably known that before Ryuto had sucked him off, or at least that was how he took it.

When Misaki asked Ryuto if he wanted him to help him with his own situation, which Ryuto chuckled softly, his leaking member was resting on Misaki's leg. Ryuto would take Misaki's hand and place it on his cock, the feeling of someone else touching him increasing his pleasure rather quickly. He would kiss him once more and smile softly "Misaki, all I want to do right now is bask in what just happened, and hold you in my arms for all eternity and never let go." He was pretty sure that was supposed to just be in his head, but his mouth believed that Misaki should know about it. He would roll over on his side so that he was facing Misaki, pressing his lips to Misaki's forehead and smiling softly as his hand moved to stroke his cheek gently. Misaki was paying some attention to the mark on his neck, which made Ryuto chuckle. "You are absolutely beautiful and perfect my love, and I certainly don't mind that mark, it'll show people that I'm yours, and yours only. I love you so much, my beautiful flower." He continued to lavish Misaki's forehead and his hair with kisses, happy to spend this time with him as he felt truly happy and relaxed...

17 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:30 am

Misaki

Chuunin
Spoiler:
Misaki responded enthusiastically to Ryuto's kiss, even despite the fact that he could taste himself on Ryuto's tongue. In fact, despite how terrible it was, he quite enjoyed the kiss. For some reason, it turned him on. It was a sort of vivid reminder of what they had just done. "Ugh, that was gross," he laughed, realizing about the same time as Ryuto that the things he'd heard and read about the taste were completely false. Albeit, he had only started researching that sort of thing very recently. "I'd apologize for making you swallow that, but shit..." he sighed blissfully. "That was... that was hot," he had wanted to be more eloquent, but failed. His current elation also made it easier to say embarrassing things like that. He would have done the same for Ryuto as well, despite the salty bitterness of the taste. In fact, he kind of looked forward to the day Ryuto would let him. He nearly moaned at the thought.

Misaki thought he would get his chance when Ryuto placed his hand on his dick. He would stroke the shaft slowly. At the same time, he ran his thumb teasingly over the tip, smearing the precum over the rest of Ryuto's cock. He continued the motions, trying to please him and pay him back. He stopped, however, once Ryuto told him that he didn't need anything else but Misaki's presence in his arms. He had to admit that he was slightly disappointed. Still, if this would make his love happy, he would oblige. He didn't want to insist, or pressure Ryuto into doing something he didn't want to. "I... I'd like that, he said, nuzzling into the crook of the boy's neck. He very much enjoyed looking at the mark he had left there and Ryuto's words made it even better. It confirmed the fact that the boy was his. He was sure that this was the happiest Misaki had been in his life.

Misaki bit his lip in consideration. Brief flashes of all of the things they could do together began to run through his mind. He was starting to realize he might be a bit of a masochist when it came to... bedroom activities. "I- I, um... Can you leave a mark on me too?" He asked hesitantly. He was blushing slightly, but he stretched his neck to Ryuto, giving him free access to the sensitive flesh.

[4871]

____

18 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:08 am

Ryuto

Chuunin
Spoiler:
When Misaki asked Ryuto to "mark" him as well, Ryuto smiled softly. He hadn't thought Misaki would want that, and the thought of scarring his flesh more than it had already been scared bothered him a little bit. He said that he would never allow any harm to come to Misaki, and he figured that also meant from himself, though he decided that since he was asking...He would bite down on his collar bone area instead of his neck, less likely for something unfortunate to happen. He bit down as hard as he could, feeling the flesh split in his mouth and blood begin to poor into it. When he felt that he stopped his biting, spitting the blood out into a handkerchief that he kept on him at all times just in case. As the two of them were lying together he chuckled softly. "Well, I guess we've both broken skin today, maybe next time we can do a little bit more eh?" He was referring to it in a sexual way of course, but he didn't feel the need to say that, instead trying to simply enjoy the moment of the two of them being together.

He would simply stare at Misaki for a little while, grinning like an idiot and enjoying his company. It was quite lovely to be able to share something like this with someone, and he was certainly glad that the company he had was so delightful. He tried to stay awake as long as he could, but after the day he had the day before, and how today had gone, he was entirely exhausted. It didn't help that he hadn't really slept the night before either, and any sleep he did have was riddled with terrible nightmares. He would eventually slip into unconsciousness, his body still wrapped around Misaki's and his dreams this time much more pleasant than the night before. He managed to avoid nightmares about his mother, and instead dreamed of the naked form of Misaki, in much more detail than usual, with his erect cock out for Ryuto to enjoy. His dreams were rather lewd that evening, but who wouldn't be after their first sexual encounter?

{Exit Thread}

Fuuinjutsu C-A Rank 5000
510 left over

19 Re: Picking Up The Pieces [Private/No Kill] on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:38 am

Misaki

Chuunin
Spoiler:
Misaki groaned at the pain, Ryuto's teeth sinking deep into his flesh. Despite the painful sting, the young Karisuma sighed happily. He liked the thought of having a scar that, for once, would be linked to a good memory. Maybe one day, the scars that reminded him of something good would outnumber the ones that often threatened to drag him back into his past. He smiled at the thought and blushed at Ryuto's comment. Once again, he thought of the things they could do together, the fantasies that they could explore. Misaki was quite sure that he had an unhealthy penchant for humiliation and punishment. The reasons for that were things that he would rather leave unexplored, however. "Next time..." he began, leaning into Ryuto so that he was whispering huskily in the boy's ear. "You can do whatever you want with me," he offered, gently biting Ryuto's earlobe.

Once he realized what he had said, he couldn't stop himself from blushing even more. He avoided eye contact with Ryuto for a moment while he composed himself, but didn't take the words back. He had meant them, after all. Tentatively, he looked back up at the other boy, only to see him grinning widely. His silver hair framed his features perfectly. His eyes glimmered with joy. "Beautiful," he said and kissed the corner of his smile before once again leaning on Ryuto's chest, enjoying the constant up and down movement that came with steady breaths.

They stayed awake in silence, basking in each other's presence and being happy for it. If someone had told Misaki a month ago that he would be here, in the arms of someone he loved so dearly - someone who loved him back - he would never have believed it. Part of him still didn't. He felt like this was too good to be true, like he didn't deserve it, like it would somehow slip through his fingers like smoke. For that reason, he held on to Ryuto as tightly as he could.

He didn't know at what point the other boy fell asleep. He had been paying little attention to that, absentmindedly running his fingers over the smooth skin of Ryuto's chest. Knowing that the night would get cold, Misaki threw the sheets over them. He would fall asleep after Ryuto and intentionally leave the lights on. Once they woke up, the other boy would probably assume that he had either been too lazy to get up or hadn't wanted to disturb his lover. While both things weren't necessarily false, the real reason lay in the fact that he was scared of the dark. After pressing a kiss above the bite mark on Ryuto's neck another time, he let himself fall asleep. "I love you."

[5365]
[Exit]
[Training Ninjutsu from C to A: 5000/5000]

____

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.