You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nara Bōei [Stats] on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:28 pm

Bōei

avatar

Chuunin
Stats Training:


Stat   Base      After Modifiers
Strength   C-0   >    C-0
SpeedC-1>C-2
EnduranceC-0>C-0
PerceptionC-0>C-0
Reaction TimeC-2>C-3
               
Modifiers:
+1 Speed from Taijutsu
+1 Reaction Time from Reflexes SC



Last edited by Bōei on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 5 times in total


____


Info: [Bōei] | [Nara] | [Jutsu] | [Armory] | [Stats] | [Theme]
Missions: [D: 3] | [C: 3]  | [B: 0] | [A: 0] | [S: 0] | [SS: 0]
Elements: [Doton - 土遁] (B Rank)
Stats: [STR: C-0] | [SPD: C-1] | [END: C-0] | [PER: C-0] | [REA: C-2]
Specializations: [Taijutsu - 体術 - Speed / Striking /  Wing Chun] (S Rank) |  [Ninjutsu - 忍術] (A Rank)

2 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Bōei

avatar

Chuunin
Stat Training
Reaction Time: E-0 -> E-1 (75 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21512-the-mail-has-arrivedprivate-nk-mission


Stat Training
Speed: E-0 -> E-2 (225 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21506-rebuilding-the-bakerynk-private-mission

Stat Training:
Speed: E-2 -> D-3 (1700 Words) (150 ryo)
Reaction Time: E-1 -> E-3 (375 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21473-the-shadow-and-the-canine-private-boeino-kill


____


Info: [Bōei] | [Nara] | [Jutsu] | [Armory] | [Stats] | [Theme]
Missions: [D: 3] | [C: 3]  | [B: 0] | [A: 0] | [S: 0] | [SS: 0]
Elements: [Doton - 土遁] (B Rank)
Stats: [STR: C-0] | [SPD: C-1] | [END: C-0] | [PER: C-0] | [REA: C-2]
Specializations: [Taijutsu - 体術 - Speed / Striking /  Wing Chun] (S Rank) |  [Ninjutsu - 忍術] (A Rank)

3 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Sero

avatar



Bōei wrote:Stat Training
Reaction Time: E-0 -> E-1 (75 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21512-the-mail-has-arrivedprivate-nk-mission


Stat Training
Speed: E-0 -> E-2 (225 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21506-rebuilding-the-bakerynk-private-mission

Stat Training:
Speed: E-2 -> D-3 (1700 Words) (150 ryo)
Reaction Time: E-1 -> E-3 (375 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21473-the-shadow-and-the-canine-private-boeino-kill

Approved


____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

4 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:07 pm

Bōei

avatar

Chuunin
Stat Training:
Reaction Time: E-3->D-3 (1475 Words) (150 Ryo)
Perception: E-0 -> D-2 (1475 Words) (75 Ryo)
Endurance: E-0 -> E-1 (75 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21511-the-will-of-fire-burns-deepprivate-nk-sarutobi-isuma#174184



____


Info: [Bōei] | [Nara] | [Jutsu] | [Armory] | [Stats] | [Theme]
Missions: [D: 3] | [C: 3]  | [B: 0] | [A: 0] | [S: 0] | [SS: 0]
Elements: [Doton - 土遁] (B Rank)
Stats: [STR: C-0] | [SPD: C-1] | [END: C-0] | [PER: C-0] | [REA: C-2]
Specializations: [Taijutsu - 体術 - Speed / Striking /  Wing Chun] (S Rank) |  [Ninjutsu - 忍術] (A Rank)

5 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:57 am

Rippa

avatar



Bōei wrote:Stat Training:
Reaction Time: E-3->D-3 (1475 Words) (150 Ryo)
Perception: E-0 -> D-2 (1475 Words) (75 Ryo)
Endurance: E-0 -> E-1 (75 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21511-the-will-of-fire-burns-deepprivate-nk-sarutobi-isuma#174184



Approved. See admin request for ryo deduction and stat changes.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

6 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:21 am

Bōei

avatar

Chuunin
Stat Training:
Strength: E-0 -> E-2 (225 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21652-a-boaring-timeprivate-mission#174249

Stat Training:
Perception: D-2 -> D-3 (450 words) (75 Ryo)
Endurance: E-1 -> D-3 (1850 words) (150 Ryo)
Strength: E-2 -> D-3 (1700 words) (150 Ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21546p25-from-the-shadows-i-rise#174965


____


Info: [Bōei] | [Nara] | [Jutsu] | [Armory] | [Stats] | [Theme]
Missions: [D: 3] | [C: 3]  | [B: 0] | [A: 0] | [S: 0] | [SS: 0]
Elements: [Doton - 土遁] (B Rank)
Stats: [STR: C-0] | [SPD: C-1] | [END: C-0] | [PER: C-0] | [REA: C-2]
Specializations: [Taijutsu - 体術 - Speed / Striking /  Wing Chun] (S Rank) |  [Ninjutsu - 忍術] (A Rank)

7 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:31 am

Sero

avatar



Bōei wrote:Stat Training:
Strength: E-0 -> E-2 (225 Words)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21652-a-boaring-timeprivate-mission#174249

Stat Training:
Perception: D-2 -> D-3 (450 words) (75 Ryo)
Endurance: E-1 -> D-3 (1850 words) (150 Ryo)
Strength: E-2 -> D-3 (1700 words) (150 Ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t21546p25-from-the-shadows-i-rise#174965

Approved


____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

8 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:35 am

Bōei

avatar

Chuunin
Stat Training:
Reaction Time: C-0 -> C-2 (1175 Words) (225 Ryo)
Speed: C-0 -> C-1 (575 Words) (100 Ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22071-in-pursuit-of-ancient-wisdom-pt-3-private-nk-ripp257#182349


____


Info: [Bōei] | [Nara] | [Jutsu] | [Armory] | [Stats] | [Theme]
Missions: [D: 3] | [C: 3]  | [B: 0] | [A: 0] | [S: 0] | [SS: 0]
Elements: [Doton - 土遁] (B Rank)
Stats: [STR: C-0] | [SPD: C-1] | [END: C-0] | [PER: C-0] | [REA: C-2]
Specializations: [Taijutsu - 体術 - Speed / Striking /  Wing Chun] (S Rank) |  [Ninjutsu - 忍術] (A Rank)

9 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Sero

avatar



Bōei wrote:Stat Training:
Reaction Time: C-0 -> C-2 (1175 Words) (225 Ryo)
Speed: C-0 -> C-1 (575 Words) (100 Ryo)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22071-in-pursuit-of-ancient-wisdom-pt-3-private-nk-ripp257#182349

Approved


____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

10 Re: Nara Bōei [Stats] on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 am

Jet

avatar



Ryo Deducted

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.