You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 prove your worth! [mujin or invite/no-kill] on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Hiragana

avatar

Chuunin
Hira had been roaming around the forest for some time now, he wasnt lost but he kinda didnt know where he was, as if that meant the same thing as lost right? He just kept wandering from tree to tree until he came upon the part of the naka river that flows through the forest, there he decided to sit down and just kinda catch his breathe. The weather outside was quite nice today the sun was at its highest point in the sky but the temperture only felt at about the high 70's or low 80's which is what Hira would call "just right". He had on his normal attire EXCEPT for his new headband which was purple and blue with the kiri symbol along with the kisame clan symbol on it,he had on also his newest weapon the chainblade. He has yet to use it in battle or even train with it as he had just gotten it a few days prior but he had a hunch he would get to test out its usfulness soon enough.

As he sat on the bank of the river he realized that the water was a tad bit risen up today, which was odd because he didnt remember it raining recently. Must have rained somewhere down stream or possibly just some overflow, but still it cought his attention. He placed his right hand in the water and felt the slow and gentle current tug on his hand he saw a few very small fish, minoe;s maybe swimming by and he watched as they past by and continued along their long journey to the end of the river and into the ocean.


____

I have just enough POWER to protect what matters most...
[center]



missions completed/statistics:
D:3, C:0, B:0, A:0, S:0
Wins: 6 Losses: 1 Draws: 1

Mujin

avatar

Jounin
The fresh smell of salt water. It was ravishing yet repulsive at the same time. How did it reside in Konohagkure when Konohagakure has little water? He wouldn't know, but he wouldn't give a damn neither. The shadow shifted his movements through branch-after-branch of different trees until finally, he made his way onto the dense forest. A light tap on the ground was heard; quiet as the night's storm as few animals ran away from his presence. He ventured on through and saw a little opening where paths were being crossed from one way to the other. The scent of salt water was close, a scent that was most uncommon in Iwagakure for his nose. A low growl came out of his mouth as the scent grew closer and closer. The Inuzuka was close to its prey.

The figure was none other than Mujin Inuzuka; a dog of the shadows and a devil at heart. The eyes of the demon pierced anything that looked in his eyes as his prey was somewhere. He smelled it, but where? He walked until he saw a river, and a shinobi at that. Judging from his clothes, he wasn't apart of Konohagakure, or Iwagakure at that. He decided to speak to get his attention. "Very fond with water..." He spoke in a soft, yet deep monotone voice. So, this is where the scent of salt water came from. A very live one at that. He saw the swords that the shinobi had with him. A Kenjutsu user... This might be a challenge with my Taijutsu prowess... He thought to himself while keeping his vision on the shinobi standing by the water.

Hiragana

avatar

Chuunin
Hira didnt turn to face the shinobi that had greeted him but instead just talked in his normal voice and said to him "Acually... yes i am fond of the water, its destructive yet peaceful at the same time." He finally turned to face the shinobi. He didnt look much like a ninja of konoha, but then again neither was Hira. It wasnt too out of the ordinary to see a foreign ninja in konoha, konoha was like a capital of travels after all. He stood there as light on his feet as he could with his razor sharp teeth showing barely as he smiled. He pulled out the water-bottle he kept strapped to his weist and took a few sips from it before returning it to its rightful place at his weist.

He stood there with his arms crossed as he spoke to the person again "So... what brings you to the forest huh? What brings you all the way out here?" He didnt really care if his question got answered or not he just wanted to make idle talk so that the mood didnt get awkward. As he finished his sentance he moved his hand subtly to his shoulder as if just to clutch his shoulder but in reality it was so he cold quick draw chainblade if he needed to do so. He didnt quite know yet if this person were friend, or foe, but he would very soon find out/


____

I have just enough POWER to protect what matters most...
[center]



missions completed/statistics:
D:3, C:0, B:0, A:0, S:0
Wins: 6 Losses: 1 Draws: 1

Hiragana

avatar

Chuunin
Im leaving this thread because i got demoted, sorry mujin maybe another time


____

I have just enough POWER to protect what matters most...
[center]



missions completed/statistics:
D:3, C:0, B:0, A:0, S:0
Wins: 6 Losses: 1 Draws: 1

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.