You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Hiashi Hibana

Genin
Hello, everyone! As you can see I'm a newcomer to Saga. I would like to get know people that are experienced and are also new while being here.

Little things about me.
I don't like arguing with people, so if one starts I try to end it as fast as possible before I get to into it. As of Naruto, I have finished all of the original and have yet to finish the filler arcs of Shippuden. But spoilers to Naruto shippuden shouldn't bother me unless it has to do with "Sasuke's Story" Canon episodes. I hope Saga can help improve my writing skills than they already are. Also to have myself occupied.

2 Re: Greetings on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Markus Ukari

Genin
Hey there! Welcome to Saga! I love seeing more and more people join. If you have any questions the Chat is a great way to get answers! I know I have used it multiple times.

Saga will be a great way to gain skill as a writer, I know I have improved. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here! I hope to see you in the world some time.

____

~~“Sacrifice is a part of life. It's supposed to be. It's not something to regret. It's something to aspire to.”~~
||Character Theme ~ Battle Theme||
||D-Rank: 1 ~ C-Rank: 0 ~ B-Rank: 0 ~ A-Rank: 0 ~ S-Rank: 0 ~ SS-Rank: 0||

3 Re: Greetings on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Jounin
bienvenue!!

____

噴火山

4 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:39 am

Sera Mugari

Genin
Allo mate. Welcome to Saga

5 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:41 am

Hinata

Genin
Welcome to the site!! I hope you enjoy your stay and find what you came here for. Make lots of new friends, okay?

____

Masanori.

♡ D | 0 ♡ C | 0 ♡ B | 0 ♡ A | 0 ♡ S | 0 ♡ SS | 0 ♡

6 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:12 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Chuunin
Welcome to Saga CptA! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and I can assure you we've had a fair few new people show up recently, so, you won't be alone in your endeavours~ I look forward to seeing you around~

____

Profile ~ Jutsu ~ Stats ~ Locker
Ninjutsu [SS] ~ Bukijutsu [B] ~ Suiton [SS] ~ Raiton [B]
~ Endurance -2 ~ Perception +2 ~ Reaction time +1 ~
Character theme ~ Battle theme
~ Plot Tracker ~ Rank Tracker ~
Missions: D (2) ~ C (4) ~ B (1) ~ A (0) ~ S  (0) ~ SS (0)

7 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:01 am

Syn

Jounin
Welcome to saga, mate..

____

''Now it's my turn Guest !''

-S -A -S -S -S
Missions: D-6 C-7 B-3 A-4 S-0 SS-0

8 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:36 am

Lin

Welcome to saga! You should come over to Kumogakure, we have a new influx of Genin and the place is hopping!

9 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:01 am

Maigo

Jounin
Hi, welcome to Saga! As said above, if you have any questions feel free to ask or drop by the cbox and ask around! I'm sure you'll fit in fine here regardless of writing skill and all. Regardless, see you around the site~

____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme

I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and don't care. -Maigo Mugetsu

Genjutsu(SS)|Bukijutsu(SS)|Ninjutsu(S)||Katon(SS)|Raiton(SS)
Missions:D-7|C-6|B-4|A-3|S-2|SS-0

10 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:49 am

Kashizudoto

Welcome to Saga, CptAssassin! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to any of us through the chatbox, PM, or even this thread for answers.

____

Jutsu | Stats | Specializations | Elements | Item Locker | Main Theme | Battle Theme
D: 2 | C: 7 | B: 7 | A: 5 | S: 4 | SS: 0

11 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:19 am

Nayoko

Special Jounin
Welcome to Saga! If you're for some Naruto Slice of Life, get over to Konoha, but be wary, I'm sure something crazy will start up soon enough!

____

"We can live in the past if we want to; wallowing in our despair for an eternity. Me? I've decided that's a waste of time, and I've wasted enough already."

Profile | Plot | Jutsu | Stats | Locker | Personal Theme | Battle Theme

Passives: Speed: +2, Perception: +1, Reaction Time: +2

12 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Karocue

Genin
Hi Captain im new to maybe we can do some Rping together.. pm me if you wanna Brain storm

____

" Guest A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But once you have recovered it and made it your own... You will gain an irreplaceable Rankesutā heart. So Guest Remember My words here and you will live to see tomorrow"

13 Re: Greetings on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Hiashi Hibana

Genin
Thank you everyone for the welcoming. I really do hope I can make a great amount of friends here. Better yet I hope my RPing skills will get better.

____

"Nothing can defeat this ember in my soul, Guest"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.