View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The slit mouth...[Mission] on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 am

Aomine

D-Rank
mission details:
Mission name:Grin and Bear it.
Mission rank:C
Objective:Investigate a local rumor.
Reward:Her fan, which is worth as much as the mission.
Mission description:The rumor is of the "Slit-Mouth", though no more details seem to surface. All that's known is that people have been disappearing after talking about it...
Mission details:The woman is the Kuchisake-Onna; she graces you with her presence late at night....when you're alone. Her power shuts and seals all doors around you, and she can use a high-speed-movement ability to immediately get behind you if you turn to run.
She will ask you: "Am I pretty?"
If you say yes, she'll remove her fan and ask again. If you say yes again, she'll try to pin you down with her C-2 Strength, using her 1" talons to try and carve a Glasgow smile onto you. If you say no to her second question, she'll try to eviscerate you. Actually, if you say no atallshe'll try to eviscerate you.
Your Target:

The night had been a pleasant one, no spirit tricksters for the past few days and he was happy about it. He had gotten up quite early and made his way to the back of his wooden house. Getting to the backyard, he picked out some lettuces, cabbage and other vegetables as he went back inside to make himself some breakfast. He took his time and made himself something nice and when he was done, he ate to his satisfaction. The jounin then made his way out of his home hoping to find something interesting along the way. He kept walking and all that he saw were the usual things that he always saw each day that he went out. He was out until the evening when he decided to return home and on his way home, he stumbled on a book store. He walked into the store knowing that he hadn't been here before. He looked at the books that they had and picked quite a few mainly to ease his boredom and then to get information from them. He paid the shop keeper and made his way home while looking at the books. He got home and dropped off the books on his table as he pulled off the white long sleeve vest that he was putting on. He removed the head phones around his neck and dropped them on the table too. He walked into the room with the vest in his hand and fully undressed once he got into the room to have his bath. When he was done, he changed into another pair of pants and no upper clothing as he descended into his living room.

The jounin sat on his couch and looked at the five books on his table. One of them had a title concerning budhists and he had bought this book because while he was alive, he had been studying things about the bhudists just as Master Masashi had told him so that he would be able to further control his mind and gain inner peace. He opened the book and started reading the first page that he was met with.
Holding the shakujo and making this wish for all sentient beings, may I gather together a great assembly, show the Buddha's true path, and offer the Three Treasures. May I gather together a great assembly, show the Buddha's true path and offer the Three Treasures. From a pure heart in the past, I gave the three treasures. Now emanating a pure heart I give the Three Treasures. In the future I will purify my heart and give the Three Treasures. I pray that all beings become holy teachers with vows filling the universe, to the extent that all the suffering of everyone is assuaged in the Dharmakaya. I offer the Three Treasures that they meet the Buddhas and suddenly awaken to Bodhi. I pray that all beings cultivate the absolute Truth with great mercy and compassion, that they cultivate the Provisional Truth with great mercy and compassion, and that they cultivate the One Vehicle with great mercy and compassion. I respectfully offer the Three Jewels of the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha, these three jewels within one body.I pray that all beings perfect their generosity with great mercy and compassion; perfecting their morality with great mercy and compassion; perfect their energy with great mercy and compassion; perfect their meditation with great mercy and compassion; perfect their wisdom with great mercy and compassion. I pray that all beings everywhere hear the sound of the Shakujo; that the lazy become energetic; that precept breakers become virtuous; that the untrustworthy become reliable; that the stingy become generous; that the angry become merciful; that the foolish become wise; that the arrogant become humble; and that once free from obstacles they take heart, act with myriad skillful means and quickly attain enlightenment.
For the benefit of all beings, I wish that all people everywhere come to the aid of those suffering in the hells, the hungry ghosts, those in the animal realm, and people in the midst of the eight difficulty of life of heart in the harmful beings of the world: the cruel and wicked people; the devils and evil spirits; the fierce animals, poisonous snakes and insects. I wish that all these beings hear the sound of the Shakujo, abandon all harm, emanate the Bodhi Heart, act with myriad skillful means, and quickly attain enlightenment.
For the benefit of all beings, I wish that all people everywhere come to the aid of those suffering in the hells, the hungry ghosts, those in the animal realms, and people in the midst of the eight difficulties of life. I wish that everyone takes upon himself the suffering of others, hears the sound of the Shakujo, and soon attains deliverance. To those fallen to temptations, gone astray, foolish, with divided minds, hindered, facing the 108 worries, I wish they all emanate Bodhi Heart, act with myriad skillful means, and quickly attain enlightenment. All buddhas of the past have abandoned errors and taken hold of the Shakujo. Buddhas of the present and those now becoming Buddhas take hold of the Shakujo. Those who become Buddhas in a life yet to come will take hold of the Shakujo. Forever I bow to them, carry the Shakujo and give the Three Treasures. Forever I bow to them, carry the Shakujo and give the Three Treasures.
I give honor, reverence and offerings to the vast world of mountain deities reverence and offerings for the protec...

The senju was interrupted by the sudden shutting of all the doors and windows in his house. It was night already and he knew that this had to be some trickster spirit. The lights cackled as he got to his feet and protruded a wooden knife from his palm getting ready for any assualt. He was soon faced with a female that had pale skin and long black hair and across her face was a wide grin cut all the way to her cheek. He had heard of her but he didn't believe the stories to be true. The story of the 'slit-mouth' and most people seemed to be disappearing right after talking about it. Perhaps she had visited him because he had heard of her. "Am I pretty?" She asked Syn. The senju thought about his answer properly. She was if not for the carved out smile on her face which made her scary and ugly. What would happen if he said she was pretty? He thought about it, all the people that disappeared must have said yes to this question and they still disappeared or maybe they said no.

"No" Syn replied her as she removed a fan while getting on the offensive. "Am I prettty?" She asked again and Syn replied with a No once again. She attempted to pounce on him but Syn had doubled of her strength as he kicked her backwards towards the wall. She came at him again this time sending a gust of wind at him but it had no big effect other than cause him to shield his eyes from the wind. In that moment, she scratched him with her nails and they seemed pretty deep. The jounin didn't make a move and allowed her to come at him as she pounced on him and tried to make a carving on his face but then he used the knife in his free hand to stab her at the jugular as she commanded the nearest window open and fled. Syn did not bother to give chase rather he checked the severity of the injury she had inflicted on him and saw that she had dropped her fan. Good for her.

Mission done:1000/1286

____

:32

Are You Confident Enough, Guest?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.