You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Six Feet Under [D rank mission] on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Izayoi H

Chuunin
Having stunned and fled from his pursuers after a… Unfortunate encounter caused by a mischievous being of which he couldn’t identify for certain, Izayoi now found himself once more alone in the barren expanse that he was still unsure of the identity of. Letting out a sigh to himself, the shinobi walked forwards, heading deeper into the abyss of endless expanse that he found himself in. Yet it seemed he was not to be alone forever. Now before him, an almost ghastly figure, humanoid yet not quite human-like, stood in the middle of the expanse, staring at Izayoi emptily. Confused, Izayoi simply returned the empty stare, walking forwards so as to confront this strange entity. As he approached, the being didn’t move, instead just standing and staring – enough that Izayoi queried if it even was an actual denizen, and not just a statue. Yet, as he spoke, it was soon confirmed, as Izayoi tried to identify the nature of the creature. “Hello?” he asked simply, getting a simple. “Hello.” In return.

Having not had the best experience with the locals of this land, Izayoi held no patience, deciding to simply begin with his primary query of what was going on. “So, you, why are you standing out here in the middle of nowhere?” To his frustration, it seemed the spirit had a sense of humour. “I could ask you the same.” Somewhat frustrated further now, the Hyuga sighed, replying bluntly, his care lost. “Touché. But, I was walking. If you have no reason to give that would mean it’s worth my time standing here, listening, I will move on without listening. Understood?

Seemingly nervous from the sudden unpleasant attitude Izayoi, the spirit whimpered, frowning as they replied. “I… I lost something important to me… My possession… Please help me find it…

Sighing, Izayoi focused chakra into his eyes, looking around somewhat as he activated the Byakkugan. He had expected this to not work, but to merely appear that he was trying to help; so as to get this stranger to leave him alone, and to not have to be pestered by him, yet it seemed that this was an… Odd case. Not far from where he stood, Izayoi saw a small amount of chakra… Underground.

____

Taijutsu [S] ~ Genjutsu [B] ~ Suiton [A] ~ Fuuton [B]
~ +1 Reaction Time ~ +1 Speed ~ +1 Perception ~
Stats ~ Jutsu ~ Locker

2 Re: Six Feet Under [D rank mission] on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:56 am

Izayoi H

Chuunin
Walking up to the amount of chakra seemed to offer no further aid in discovering the reason for it being beneath the earth, Izayoi remaining clueless to the nature of this strange phenomena. So, with a sigh and a bored expression, he did the only thing he could think of; investigate further by releasing whatever this chakra form was. If it was hostile, he’d kill it, or, kill it as much as you can kill something in the afterlife. If it was friendly, he’d manipulate it. If it was this possession that the spirit was after? He’d give it to them, allowing him to appear as one who has done a good deed. For reputation is the greatest reward of all.

And with that thought in mind, Byakkugan still active, the Hyuuga concentrated chakra into his hands, lunging forwards at the ground and breaking it apart ever so slightly. Yet it wasn’t enough, as he took the stance required for the Juken combat style. A soft, gentle breath escaped his lips. Perhaps ironic in nature, for now he activated the art of the gentle fist, striking at the ground repeatedly, rapidly, and in such a way that it slowly, lightly chipped at the earth. Strike after strike he landed, breaking the ground apart. And finally, he felt it about to touch the possession, about to break through the earth entirely when… He withdrew, striking a couple times at the air before kneeling down, retrieving the item, and passing it to the spirit. Dusting himself off, he simply nodded, and went on his way, not wishing to wait for a thank you, or reply.

273 + 375 = 648

MISSION COMPLETE
[EXIT]

____

Taijutsu [S] ~ Genjutsu [B] ~ Suiton [A] ~ Fuuton [B]
~ +1 Reaction Time ~ +1 Speed ~ +1 Perception ~
Stats ~ Jutsu ~ Locker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.