You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Takami Kawamaru

Takami Kawamaru

D-rank
Hi everyone!

As you can see, I'm new here. I have an extensive RP'ing history, so I do have some idea what I'm doing. However, I have RP'ed on Bleach sites my entire life. Unfortunately, the only 3 of these sites that are active are no longer usable to me because they have become, for lack of a better word, corrupt. Admins and friends of admins being given extremely powerful characters while limiting all others to the weakest possible ones, and other things like that, drove me away. I still want to RP, which is why I'm here. I have never watched even a single episode of Naruto in my life, so it may take a while for me to figure things out and I may need some help, but I think I will be able to have a great time here nonetheless.

Now for some information about me. I am currently a freshman in college. Not sure what the average age here is but I'm used to RP sites consisting of mostly people from ages 16-25. I am an NCAA Division 1 student-athlete (swimmer) at my school, so I may be a little busy at times. I will be sure to plan my RP'ing carefully around that so as not to leave anyone waiting for a post for too long. I will also let everyone know well in advance of a long absence.

I hope to have a great time here and be a member for as long as I have the ability to type!

2The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Nice to meet you, dude! If you don't mind me asking, which Bleach sites were you on? Also you like swimming? Me too, though I'm not a very good competitive swimmer. Competitively I'm more of a martial arts guy, myself.

____

The Unsuspecting New Guy BIgWlMn:10
Hunter | Plot Mover | Theme

3The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Takami Kawamaru

Takami Kawamaru

D-rank
I was a member of Bleach Story, Bleach Gotei, and Platinum Hearts. Left mostly due to people in positions of power taking the fun away

4The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
I remember Bleach Gotei, it was a little too much for me to actually handle and still be motivated to RP xD I was apart of Bleach Soul Evolution myself, but drama killed the activity near completely.

____

The Unsuspecting New Guy BIgWlMn:10
Hunter | Plot Mover | Theme

5The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
hiya~ welcome to saga darling~

6The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Oh man, the big three Bleach sites. Fun times; those where. Well anyway, welcome to Saga.~

____

The Unsuspecting New Guy Shyuuhei

It's not over 'til it's all been said
It's not over 'til your dying breath
So what do you want them to say when you're gone?
That you gave up or that you kept going on?

Kenta || Inuzuka || Jutsu || Locker || Personal Theme || Battle Theme

Ninjutsu [S] || Taijutsu [Speed - Grappling - Capoeira] [S] || Seijutsu [S]
Suiton [S] || Fuuton [S]

STR: S0 || SPD: S3 [+4] || END: B3 || REA: S0 || PER: S0 [+1]

D: 8 || C: 4 || B: 2 || A: 1 || S: 0 || SS: 0

7The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey there, welcome to saga! If you have any questions feel free to ask~

See you around the site~

____

Profile|Jutsu|Locker|Stats|Plot|Maigo's Theme|Battle Theme

The Unsuspecting New Guy Maigo_10

I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-8|C-8|B-6|A-5|S-4|SS-0

8The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:05 am

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Welcome to Saga Takami! If you have any questions, either about how the site works, or about the show, feel free to ask either here, in the c-box, or via PM~ I look forward to seeing what you do, and look forward to seeing you around!

____

The Unsuspecting New Guy NhdiAz9
Profile ~ Stats ~ Locker ~ Jutsu
Seijutsu [ S ] ~ Taijutsu [ S ] ~ Doton [ S ] ~ Suiton [ A ]
+2 Strength ~ +2 Endurance ~ -1 Speed
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The wannabe best bear of Iwa

9The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around!

____

"So lift your voices higher than the mountains of their spite."

The Unsuspecting New Guy 1y970beeyyh01

Profile | Plot | Jutsu | Stats | Locker | Theme | Battle Theme

~Ninjutsu {S} | Taijutsu {S} | Senjutsu {S} | Suiton {S} | Fuuton {S} | Doton {C}~

10The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:29 am

Kuni

Kuni

D-rank
Hope that's a really long time then xD

11The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Kazuhiko

D-rank
Welcome!

12The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome to saga!!

13The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Chiyome

Chiyome

D-rank
Welcome!

____

The Unsuspecting New Guy WyJAGBz

14The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:35 am

Arthir

Arthir

D-rank
Bah, you don't need to watch Naruto to know what you're doing. Welcome.

15The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am

Ken'ichi

Ken'ichi

D-rank
Hey there, welcome to Saga

____

Locker | Jutsu | Kita Ken'ichi | Theme Music
Welcome to The Bloody Mist

Live without fear, fight without truce.

Fear none, slay all

And when you meet your ancestors Guest, tell em Ken'ichi sent you.

The Unsuspecting New Guy Giphy

16The Unsuspecting New Guy Empty Re: The Unsuspecting New Guy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome. We'll try not to ambush you too much while you are still unsuspecting.

____

Ninjutsu: S|Genjutsu: A| Fuuinjutsu: B
Inton: A|Katon: A
The Unsuspecting New Guy Image10

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.