You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Yamada, Kiyomi [Stats] on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:10 am

Kiyomi

avatar

Genin
Current Stats
STR: D-1
SPD: D-1
END: D-1
PER: D-2
REA: D-2



Last edited by Kiyomi on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Yamada, Kiyomi [Stats] on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Kiyomi

avatar

Genin
Current Stats
STR: E-0
SPD: E-0
END: E-0
PER: E-0
REA: E-0

Recent Changes
STR: E-0 > E-0: N/A
SPD: E-0 > E-0: N/A
END: E-0 > E-2: 225 words
PER: E-0 > D-1: 1075 words + 25 ryo
REA: E-0 > D-1: 1075 words + 25 ryo




Recent Changes
SPD: E-0 > D-1 1075 words + 25 ryo
STR: E-0 > D-1 1075 words + 25 ryo
END: E-2 > D-1  850  words + 25 ryo
PER: D-1 > D-2 400  words + 50 ryo
REA: D-1 > D-2 400  words + 50 ryo


____



Personal Song|The Tide|Jutsu|Malkavia|Battle Music

3 Re: Yamada, Kiyomi [Stats] on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Sero

avatar



Kiyomi wrote:
Current Stats
STR: E-0
SPD: E-0
END: E-0
PER: E-0
REA: E-0

Recent Changes
STR: E-0 > E-0: N/A
SPD: E-0 > E-0: N/A
END: E-0 > E-2: 225 words
PER: E-0 > D-1: 1075 words + 25 ryo
REA: E-0 > D-1: 1075 words + 25 ryo




Recent Changes
SPD: E-0 > D-1 1075 words + 25 ryo
STR: E-0 > D-1 1075 words + 25 ryo
END: E-2 > D-1  850  words + 25 ryo
PER: D-1 > D-2 400  words + 50 ryo
REA: D-1 > D-2 400  words + 50 ryo


Approved. See admin requests for stat changes and ryo deductions


____

:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

4 Re: Yamada, Kiyomi [Stats] on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Jet

avatar



Ryo Deducted


____

:10

Jester || Clan || Jutsu || Locker

Ninjutsu: S Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu/Onojutsu/Kyujutsu): S Fuuinjutsu: A
Missions:D-2 || C-2 || B-5 || A-0 || S-0 Katon: S Raiton: B Chakra: -40

5 Re: Yamada, Kiyomi [Stats] on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:24 am

Kiyomi

avatar

Genin
Training Stats:

Thread
STR: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo
SPD: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo
END: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo

Total: 1200wc + 150 ryo

Thread
STR: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
SPD: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
END: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
PER: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo

Total: 1800wc + 300 ryo

Thread
REA: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo


____



Personal Song|The Tide|Jutsu|Malkavia|Battle Music

6 Re: Yamada, Kiyomi [Stats] on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Kiyomi wrote:Training Stats:

Thread
STR: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo
SPD: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo
END: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo

Total: 1200wc + 150 ryo

Thread
STR: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
SPD: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
END: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
PER: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo

Total: 1800wc + 300 ryo

Thread
REA: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo

Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

7 Re: Yamada, Kiyomi [Stats] on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Kiyomi wrote:Training Stats:

Thread
STR: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo
SPD: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo
END: D-1 > D-2 - 400wc + 50 ryo

Total: 1200wc + 150 ryo

Thread
STR: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
SPD: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
END: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo
PER: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo

Total: 1800wc + 300 ryo

Thread
REA: D-2 > D-3 - 450wc + 75 ryo

Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.