You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Mizuki's Stats

STR A-1,
SPD A-1,
END A-1,
PER A-1,
REA A-1 (+1)

Positive Trait - Reflexes.
Their superior agility, flexibility, and body control makes them quite difficult to hit.





A-1 to A-2: 5750 | 4600 (Genius)
A-2 to A-3: 6500 | 5200 (Genius)
Total: 9'800 (Genius)









.



Last edited by Raiu Mizuki on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 23 times in total


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

2Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
http://www.narutosaga.com/t22480-night-patrol-d-rank-mission-open-nk#180182

Training
Endurance: E-0 -> D-0
750/750 wc
Speed: E-0 -> D-0
750/750 wc
Perception: E-0 -> D-0
750/750 wc
TOTAL= 2250



Last edited by Raiu Mizuki on Sat May 13, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo


S-rank
Raiu Mizuki wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t22480-night-patrol-d-rank-mission-open-nk#180182

Training
Endurance: E-0 -> D-0
750/750 wc
Speed: E-0 -> D-0
750/750 wc
Perception: E-0 -> D-0
750/750 wc
TOTAL= 2250

Approved~ Go request your stat change and ryo reduction from the admin request thread.


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~
View user profile

4Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Training Stats
STR: E-0 -> D-0
SPD: D-0 -> D-3
REA: E-0 -> D-0
2675/2675

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22664-smoke-on-the-water-private-invite-only-alwen-nk#181995

Training
PER: D-0 -> D-2

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22515-the-genin-afterparty-social-open-nk#182009

Training
REA: D-0 -> D-2

Using the remaining WC of 577 left here and 562 left here.
775/775
and dropping the rest


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

5Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Sero

Sero


S-rank
Raiu Mizuki wrote:Training Stats
STR: E-0 -> D-0
SPD: D-0 -> D-3
REA: E-0 -> D-0
2675/2675

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22664-smoke-on-the-water-private-invite-only-alwen-nk#181995

Training
PER: D-0 -> D-2

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22515-the-genin-afterparty-social-open-nk#182009


Approved




Training
REA: D-0 -> D-2

Using the remaining WC of 577 left here and 562 left here.
775/775
and dropping the rest

Not approved. See page one of the training modding requests for rules regarding splitting wc between threads.


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] BIgWlMn:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG
Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Untitled_drawing_by_leader_akatsuki-dbehmtz
Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

View user profile

6Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:38 am

Jet

Jet


D-rank
Ryo Deducted

View user profile

7Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Sero wrote:
Raiu Mizuki wrote:Training Stats
STR: E-0 -> D-0
SPD: D-0 -> D-3
REA: E-0 -> D-0
2675/2675

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22664-smoke-on-the-water-private-invite-only-alwen-nk#181995

Training
PER: D-0 -> D-2

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22515-the-genin-afterparty-social-open-nk#182009


Approved




Training
REA: D-0 -> D-2

Using the remaining WC of 577 left here and 562 left here.
775/775
and dropping the rest

Not approved. See page one of the training modding requests for rules regarding splitting wc between threads.

Not sure exactly how that rule applies to this training, but I'm assuming I shouldn't have merged the training in one big chunk to begin with. Let me clarify what the steps were I actually did.


REA: D-0 -> D-1

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22480-night-patrol-d-rank-mission-open-nk#180182

Remaining WC: 562
Training: 325/325
Discarding the rest


REA D-1 -> D-2

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22664-smoke-on-the-water-private-invite-only-alwen-nk#181995

Remaining WC: 577
Training 400/400
Discarding the rest


As far as I understood, it's allowed to use remaining wc for a training done at later time. Is this acceptable?


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

8Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:40 am

Sero

Sero


S-rank
True though typically I don't enjoy readdressing threads I have already modded. All you need to do now is label the new training in the threads as well.


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] BIgWlMn:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG
Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Untitled_drawing_by_leader_akatsuki-dbehmtz
Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

View user profile

9Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Sero wrote:True though typically I don't enjoy readdressing threads I have already modded. All you need to do now is label the new training in the threads as well.
I'll keep it in mind and try avoiding returning to formerly modded threads.
Added the new training under the 'Extra Training' spoiler.

Training:
REA: D-0 -> D-1

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22480-night-patrol-d-rank-mission-open-nk#180182

Remaining WC: 562
Training: 325/325
Discarding the rest

REA D-1 -> D-2

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22664-smoke-on-the-water-private-invite-only-alwen-nk#181995

Remaining WC: 577
Training 400/400
Discarding the rest


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

10Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:27 am

Ryu Myugan

Ryu Myugan


D-rank
Raiu Mizuki wrote:
Sero wrote:True though typically I don't enjoy readdressing threads I have already modded. All you need to do now is label the new training in the threads as well.
I'll keep it in mind and try avoiding returning to formerly modded threads.
Added the new training under the 'Extra Training' spoiler.

Training:
REA: D-0 -> D-1

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22480-night-patrol-d-rank-mission-open-nk#180182

Remaining WC: 562
Training: 325/325
Discarding the rest

REA D-1 -> D-2

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22664-smoke-on-the-water-private-invite-only-alwen-nk#181995

Remaining WC: 577
Training 400/400
Discarding the rest

Approved. See admin requests for stat changes and ryo deduction.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Ryu Myugan | THEME SONG
Image coming soon
Missions:| D: 4 | C: 6 | B: 1 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS:
Specs:
Ninjutsu S - Taijutsu B
Elements: Doton S - Raiton B

View user profile

11Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo


S-rank
Ryo Deducted~


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~
View user profile

12Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Wed May 17, 2017 6:26 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Training:
Kenjutsu B -> A
Strength D-0 -> D-2
Endurance D-0 -> D-1

Link:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t23294-grand-theft-kumo-social-invite#186055


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

13Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Wed May 17, 2017 9:13 am

Kizashi

Kizashi


D-rank
Raiu Mizuki wrote:Training:
Kenjutsu B -> A
Strength D-0 -> D-2
Endurance D-0 -> D-1

Link:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t23294-grand-theft-kumo-social-invite#186055

Approved See Administration for Ryo Deduction and Stat Change


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: C | Katon: S | Suiton: C
View user profile

14Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Wed May 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

15Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Wed May 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Jet

Jet


D-rank
Syekren Uchiha wrote:
Raiu Mizuki wrote:Training:
Kenjutsu B -> A
Strength D-0 -> D-2
Endurance D-0 -> D-1

Link:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t23294-grand-theft-kumo-social-invite#186055

Approved See Administration for Ryo Deduction and Stat Change

Spec trainining must be posted in a different section. Ryo deducted for these stats

View user profile

16Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Tue May 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi


D-rank

Approved See administration for ryo deduction and stat change


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: C | Katon: S | Suiton: C
View user profile

17Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:42 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
[x] Training
Speed C to C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo


[x] Training
Reaction: C -> C-3 -- 1875 wc + 375 ryo
Speed: C-1 -> C-2    -- 600 wc + 125 ryo


[x] Training
Strength: C -> C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo
Endurance: C -> C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo
Perception: C -> C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo

Total: 900 ryo


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

18Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Destiny

Destiny


D-rank
Raiu Mizuki wrote:[x] Training
Speed C to C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo


[x] Training
Reaction: C -> C-3 -- 1875 wc + 375 ryo
Speed: C-1 -> C-2    -- 600 wc + 125 ryo


[x] Training
Strength: C -> C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo
Endurance: C -> C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo
Perception: C -> C-1 -- 575 wc +100 ryo

Total: 900 ryo

Training approved, please see the Admin Request Thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...
View user profile

19Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
[x] Training

Strength: C-2
Endurance: C-3
Perception: C-3


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

20Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Raiu Mizuki wrote:[x] Training

Strength: C-2
Endurance: C-3
Perception: C-3

Approved. Stat Changes and Ryo Deductions at the Admin Request Thread


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

21Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:38 am

Sayuri

Sayuri


D-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Raiu Mizuki wrote:[x] Training

Strength: C-2
Endurance: C-3
Perception: C-3

Approved. Stat Changes and Ryo Deductions at the Admin Request Thread

Ryo deducted~


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] 38662666494_4279fdebb5_o

"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0
View user profile

22Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:28 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
[x] Training

The last two stats to C-3
Total: 1400 wc +300 ryo


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

23Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Raiu Mizuki wrote:[x] Training

The last two stats to C-3
Total: 1400 wc +300 ryo
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

24Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:34 am

Sayuri

Sayuri


D-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Raiu Mizuki wrote:[x] Training

The last two stats to C-3
Total: 1400 wc +300 ryo
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.

Ryo deducted~


____

Raiu Mizuki [Stats] 38662666494_4279fdebb5_o

"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0
View user profile

25Raiu Mizuki [Stats] Empty Re: Raiu Mizuki [Stats] on Sun May 06, 2018 6:26 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired


____


Raiu Mizuki [Stats] De83f4117503ac9d21986b8289116e0f5a25e97e_hq

"Life is an Art worth cultivating."

ID CardTechniquesArsenal
StoriesGrowth
☯ Theme Song ☯
View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.