You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Rokumaru

Rokumaru


D-rank
Current statistics

Strength: B-0
Speed: B-0
Endurance: B-0
Perception: B-0 (+1 from Ace Eye SC)
Reaction Time: B-0 (+1 from Reflexes SC)



Last edited by Rokumaru on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Rokumaru

Rokumaru


D-rank
Training all five stats to D-0 level

Strength E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Speed E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Endurance E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Perception E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Reaction Time E-0 to D-0: 750/750

Discarded WC: 4



Last edited by Rokumaru on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total


____

Ninjutsu: S-Rank | Fūinjutsu: A-Rank
Doton: B-Rank |  Fūton: S-Rank | Jiton: B-Rank
-Mission Count-
D-5|C-12|B-2|A-0|S-0
View user profile

3Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Sero

Sero


S-rank
Please read page one of the training modding requests about rules regarding splitting wc between threads.


____

Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) BIgWlMn:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG
Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Untitled_drawing_by_leader_akatsuki-dbehmtz
Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

View user profile

4Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Rokumaru

Rokumaru


D-rank
Edited stat training thread to meet requirements, removed split words as it did not meet necessary 1000 minimum


____

Ninjutsu: S-Rank | Fūinjutsu: A-Rank
Doton: B-Rank |  Fūton: S-Rank | Jiton: B-Rank
-Mission Count-
D-5|C-12|B-2|A-0|S-0
View user profile

5Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:36 am

Sero

Sero


S-rank
Rokumaru wrote:Training all five stats to D-0 level

Strength E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Speed E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Endurance E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Perception E-0 to D-0: 750/750
Reaction Time E-0 to D-0: 750/750

Discarded WC: 4

approved


____

Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) BIgWlMn:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG
Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Untitled_drawing_by_leader_akatsuki-dbehmtz
Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

View user profile

6Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Sun May 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Rokumaru

Rokumaru


D-rank
Training a few stats up

Speed D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Reaction Time D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Perception D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Endurance D-0 to D-2: 725/725 WC, 75 ryo

Discarded WC: 214


____

Ninjutsu: S-Rank | Fūinjutsu: A-Rank
Doton: B-Rank |  Fūton: S-Rank | Jiton: B-Rank
-Mission Count-
D-5|C-12|B-2|A-0|S-0
View user profile

7Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Mon May 08, 2017 1:10 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo


S-rank
Rokumaru wrote:Training a few stats up

Speed D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Reaction Time D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Perception D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Endurance D-0 to D-2: 725/725 WC, 75 ryo

Discarded WC: 214

Approved and Ryo Deducted~


____

Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~
View user profile

8Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Mon May 29, 2017 7:50 am

Rokumaru

Rokumaru


D-rank
Final stat training allowed for Genin

Strength D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Endurance D-2 to D-3: 450/50 WC, 75 ryo


____

Ninjutsu: S-Rank | Fūinjutsu: A-Rank
Doton: B-Rank |  Fūton: S-Rank | Jiton: B-Rank
-Mission Count-
D-5|C-12|B-2|A-0|S-0
View user profile

9Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Mon May 29, 2017 10:21 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi


D-rank
Rokumaru wrote:Final stat training allowed for Genin

Strength D-0 to D-3: 1175/1175 WC, 150 ryo
Endurance D-2 to D-3: 450/50 WC, 75 ryo

Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) N2PwBwG

See administration for ryo deduction and stat change


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: C | Katon: S | Suiton: C
View user profile

10Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Rokumaru

Rokumaru


D-rank
Going through my dead threads for unused wc

Lily Fields in the Desert Sands - 3225
Endurance C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Discarded WC: 1350


Shattered Lives, Transparent Lies - 2726
Speed C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Discarded WC: 851


How does one move mountains of sand? - 3178
Perception C-0 > C-3: 1875/1875, -375 ryo
Reaction Time C-0 > C-2: 1175/1175, -225 ryo
Discarded WC: 128


The Kazekage’s Garden - 2853
Strength C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Reaction Time C-2 to C-3: 700, -150 ryo
Discarded WC: 278

Total ryo cost: 1875

View user profile

11Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Sat May 19, 2018 1:47 am

Izumi

Izumi


A-rank
Rokumaru wrote:Going through my dead threads for unused wc

Lily Fields in the Desert Sands - 3225
Endurance C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Discarded WC: 1350


Shattered Lives, Transparent Lies - 2726
Speed C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Discarded WC: 851


How does one move mountains of sand? - 3178
Perception C-0 > C-3: 1875/1875, -375 ryo
Reaction Time C-0 > C-2: 1175/1175, -225 ryo
Discarded WC: 128


The Kazekage’s Garden - 2853
Strength C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Reaction Time C-2 to C-3: 700, -150 ryo
Discarded WC: 278

Total ryo cost: 1875

Approved! Please see the Admin Requests for ryo deductions and stat changes.

View user profile

12Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) Empty Re: Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) on Sat May 19, 2018 9:08 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi


S-rank
Izumi Karisuma wrote:
Rokumaru wrote:Going through my dead threads for unused wc

Lily Fields in the Desert Sands - 3225
Endurance C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Discarded WC: 1350


Shattered Lives, Transparent Lies - 2726
Speed C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Discarded WC: 851


How does one move mountains of sand? - 3178
Perception C-0 > C-3: 1875/1875, -375 ryo
Reaction Time C-0 > C-2: 1175/1175, -225 ryo
Discarded WC: 128


The Kazekage’s Garden - 2853
Strength C-0 to C-3: 1875, -375 ryo
Reaction Time C-2 to C-3: 700, -150 ryo
Discarded WC: 278

Total ryo cost: 1875

Approved! Please see the Admin Requests for ryo deductions and stat changes.

PAID


____

Sabaku, Rokumaru (Statistic Training) HiitsmeBaobhan

~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5
View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.