You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
Strength : A-3
Speed: A-3
Perception: A-3
Endurance: A-3
Reaction Time: A-3


Modifiers:

+3 Speed (Agile/Speed Taijutsu)
+1 Reaction Time(Reflexes)
-1 Endurance(Frail)
+1 Reaction Time(Only when Sharingan Active)

After modifiers:

Strength: A-3
Speed: S-2
Endurance: A-2
Perception: A-3
Reaction Time(Without Sharingan): A-3
Reaction Time(With Sharingan):S-Rank



Last edited by Syekren Uchiha on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 8 times in total


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

2Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:03 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
Trained all stats to D-rank.

WC: 3,795
Spent: 3,750
Left: 45


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

3Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t22990-reliving-the-old-days-soloplot#183477

Trained all stats to D-Rank, Then Speed to D-3 and Endurance to D-1

3,795 - 3,750 = 45 leftover


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

4Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

5Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t22990-reliving-the-old-days-soloplot#183477

Trained all stats to D-Rank, Then Speed to D-3 and Endurance to D-1

3,795 - 3,750 = 45 leftover

Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t22991-the-wilderness-and-her-bountiesmissionssolowip#183484

Used remaining words to rank up endurance to D-2

Approved~

In the future please try to put all requests in one post, as is the training mod's preference. Feel free to link to this thread in the admin requests for Ryo Deduction and Stat Adjustment.


____

Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

6Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:58 pm

Jet

Jet



Mitsuo wrote:
Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t22990-reliving-the-old-days-soloplot#183477

Trained all stats to D-Rank, Then Speed to D-3 and Endurance to D-1

3,795 - 3,750 = 45 leftover

Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t22991-the-wilderness-and-her-bountiesmissionssolowip#183484

Used remaining words to rank up endurance to D-2

Approved~

In the future please try to put all requests in one post, as is the training mod's preference. Feel free to link to this thread in the admin requests for Ryo Deduction and Stat Adjustment.

Ryo Deducted

7Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t23079-here-he-lies-why-must-you-haunt-me-plotprivate#183991

Trained Speed, Strength, and Endurance to C-Rank. Then Speed to C-1.

WC: 3,775
Spent: 3,775


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

8Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Sero

Sero



Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t23079-here-he-lies-why-must-you-haunt-me-plotprivate#183991

Trained Speed, Strength, and Endurance to C-Rank. Then Speed to C-1.

WC: 3,775
Spent: 3,775

Approved. See Admin requests for ryo deduction and stat changes .


____

Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] BIgWlMn:217


LOCKER | JUTSU | SERO | BATTLE SONG
Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Untitled_drawing_by_leader_akatsuki-dbehmtz
Missions:| D: 2 | C: 0 | B: 3 | A: 3| S: 2 | SS: 0
Specs:
Ninjutsu SS - Bukijutsu SS - Fūinjutsu S - Senjutsu B
Elements: Katon S -Suiton S - Boil S

9Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Ryo Deducted~


____

Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

10Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Wed May 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t23122-medicine-m-woman-well-fix-memidori-transplant-nkpls#186094

Trained Strength, Speed, Endurance to C-3

5,050/5,050 Spent
349 Discarded


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

11Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Fri May 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t23292-to-clear-a-muddy-conscious-sye-training-io-nk-social#187107

Strength, Speed, Endurance, Perception from C-3 to B-Rank: 2,800/2,800
Speed from B-Rank to B-2 1,500/1,500
196 Discarded

Total Ryo for all training: 2,100 Ryo


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

12Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Fri May 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t23122-medicine-m-woman-well-fix-memidori-transplant-nkpls#186094

Trained Strength, Speed, Endurance to C-3

5,050/5,050 Spent
349 Discarded

Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t23292-to-clear-a-muddy-conscious-sye-training-io-nk-social#187107

Strength, Speed, Endurance, Perception from C-3 to B-Rank: 2,800/2,800
Speed from B-Rank to B-2 1,500/1,500
196 Discarded

Total Ryo for all training: 2,100 Ryo

Approved and Ryo Deducted~


____

Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

13Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t23349-the-search-for-a-partner-syekren-private-plot-no-kill

Strength: B-Rank to B-3 2,400/2,400
187 Discarded

600 Ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22984-squad-three-front-and-centersocial-trilliumsquad-3-nk#184959

Training Perception B-Rank > B-3 2,400/2,400
600 Ryo
Reaction Time B-Rank > B-1 700/700
125 Discarded
175 Ryo

1,375 Ryo total so far

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23007-the-endless-sand-sea-social-open-training-nk#184943

Trained Endurance from B-Rank > B-3 2,400/2,400
600 Ryo

Total is now 1,975


http://www.narutosaga.com/t16261-the-song-of-the-sandseiryuno-killpm-for-invite#187288

Training Reaction Time B-1 to B-3: 1,700/1,700
Training Speed B-2 to B-3: 900/900
42 discarded


Grand total ryo: 2,625



Last edited by Syekren Uchiha on Sat May 27, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

14Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Sun May 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Jet

Jet



Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t23349-the-search-for-a-partner-syekren-private-plot-no-kill

Strength: B-Rank to B-3 2,400/2,400
187 Discarded

600 Ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22984-squad-three-front-and-centersocial-trilliumsquad-3-nk#184959

Training Perception B-Rank > B-3 2,400/2,400
600 Ryo
Reaction Time B-Rank > B-1 700/700
125 Discarded
175 Ryo

1,375 Ryo total so far

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23007-the-endless-sand-sea-social-open-training-nk#184943

Trained Endurance from B-Rank > B-3 2,400/2,400
600 Ryo

Total is now 1,975


http://www.narutosaga.com/t16261-the-song-of-the-sandseiryuno-killpm-for-invite#187288

Training Reaction Time B-1 to B-3: 1,700/1,700
Training Speed B-2 to B-3: 900/900
42 discarded


Grand total ryo: 2,625

Training Approved

15Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Jet wrote:
Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t23349-the-search-for-a-partner-syekren-private-plot-no-kill

Strength: B-Rank to B-3 2,400/2,400
187 Discarded

600 Ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t22984-squad-three-front-and-centersocial-trilliumsquad-3-nk#184959

Training Perception B-Rank > B-3 2,400/2,400
600 Ryo
Reaction Time B-Rank > B-1 700/700
125 Discarded
175 Ryo

1,375 Ryo total so far

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23007-the-endless-sand-sea-social-open-training-nk#184943

Trained Endurance from B-Rank > B-3 2,400/2,400
600 Ryo

Total is now 1,975


http://www.narutosaga.com/t16261-the-song-of-the-sandseiryuno-killpm-for-invite#187288

Training Reaction Time B-1 to B-3: 1,700/1,700
Training Speed B-2 to B-3: 900/900
42 discarded


Grand total ryo: 2,625

Training Approved

Ryo Deducted~


____

Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

16Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:02 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

17Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:46 am

Sayuri

Sayuri



Syekren Uchiha wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t23559-every-man-is-the-hero-of-his-own-story-the-villain-tooplotsolo#194206

Trained all Stats from A-Rank to A-3

17,250/17,250 WC
4,125 Ryo

Training Approved~ Please post in Admin Requests for Stat Change and Ryo deductions

Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] CRBcM3m


____

Uchiha, Syekren[Stats] 38662666494_4279fdebb5_o

"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.