You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Thu May 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Kisei

avatar

C-Rank
Base Stats



Strength: D
Speed: D
Reaction Time: C-0
Perception: D
Endurance: C-0


Passive Buffs
Strength: +0
Speed: +0
Reaction Time: +2 (Reflexes, Clan Buff[only when wielding a weapon])
Perception: +0
Endurance: +0



Last edited by Kisei on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

2 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Thu May 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Kisei

avatar

C-Rank
Training

Strength: E - D (750 Words)
Speed: E - D (750 Words)
Reaction Time: E - D (750 Words)
Perception: E - D (750 Words)
Endurance: E - D (750 words)

Total WC Required: 3750 Words
Drawing from Here


____

:3 | Jutsu | Arsenal

3 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 am

Syekren Uchiha

avatar



Kisei wrote:Training

Strength: E - D (750 Words)
Speed: E - D (750 Words)
Reaction Time: E - D (750 Words)
Perception: E - D (750 Words)
Endurance: E - D (750 words)

Total WC Required: 3750 Words
Drawing from Here

Approved See Administration for Ryo Deduction and Stat Changes


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: S | Genjutsu: A | Katon: S | Raiton: S | Fuuton : B

4 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Kisei

avatar

C-Rank
Training

Reaction Time: -> D-3 (1175 Words & 150 Ryo)
Endurance: -> D-3 (1175 Words & 150 Ryo)

Using this thread


____

:3 | Jutsu | Arsenal

5 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:07 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Kisei wrote:Training

Reaction Time: -> D-3 (1175 Words & 150 Ryo)
Endurance: -> D-3 (1175 Words & 150 Ryo)

Using this thread
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

6 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:56 pm

Sayuri

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Kisei wrote:Training

Reaction Time: -> D-3 (1175 Words & 150 Ryo)
Endurance: -> D-3 (1175 Words & 150 Ryo)

Using this thread
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

Ryo Deducted~


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

7 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:45 pm

Kisei

avatar

C-Rank

Training

Speed from D to D-3
Perception D to D-1

Using this thread.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26638-a-spot-of-tea-sandy-leaves-rippa-nk#215605


____

:3 | Jutsu | Arsenal

8 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Izumi

avatar

B-Rank
Kisei wrote:
Training

Speed from D to D-3
Perception D to D-1

Using this thread.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26638-a-spot-of-tea-sandy-leaves-rippa-nk#215605

Approved! Please admin requests for Ryo deduction and stat changes.

9 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Kisei

avatar

C-Rank
Training

Training Perception from D-1 to C-0, Speed from C-0 to C-1, and Reaction Time from C-0 to C-1. combat based WC decrease via combat guidelines Total WC: 2525

Using all words from Here (2522 WC) and 3 words from http://www.narutosaga.com/t27491-the-siege-of-inabayama-confrontation-of-the-craftsmen-open-mission-kisei-ushinatta-vs-yasubei#219515


____

:3 | Jutsu | Arsenal

10 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:24 pm

Niala

avatar

Special Jounin
Kisei wrote:Training

Training Perception from D-1 to C-0, Speed from C-0 to C-1, and Reaction Time from C-0 to C-1. combat based WC decrease via combat guidelines Total WC: 2525

Using all words from Here (2522 WC) and 3 words from http://www.narutosaga.com/t27491-the-siege-of-inabayama-confrontation-of-the-craftsmen-open-mission-kisei-ushinatta-vs-yasubei#219515


Please make note in your RP threads what your WC is going to.


____


Kobayashi (Koizumi), NialaChikamatsuJutsuLockerB-Rank Tracker

Specializations
Kugutsu: S-Rank ♡ Medical Ninjutsu: S-Rank

Elements
Suiton: S-Rank ♡ Raiton: A-Rank

Missions
D: 3 ♡ C: 3 ♡ B: 3 ♡ A: 0 ♡ S: 0
_____________________________

I'll show you what a real monster looks like, Guest.

11 Re: Kisei (Ushinatta) - [Stats] on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:21 am

Nozomi

avatar



Niala wrote:
Kisei wrote:Training

Training Perception from D-1 to C-0, Speed from C-0 to C-1, and Reaction Time from C-0 to C-1. combat based WC decrease via combat guidelines Total WC: 2525

Using all words from Here (2522 WC) and 3 words from http://www.narutosaga.com/t27491-the-siege-of-inabayama-confrontation-of-the-craftsmen-open-mission-kisei-ushinatta-vs-yasubei#219515


Please make note in your RP threads what your WC is going to.
You're not really supposed to use less than 1000 words per thread when splitting training, and It has to be at least 3k training to do so.

However, since you're only 3 off, I don't really see a problem with this, just don't make a habit of it. Approved


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.