You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bokuden

Bokuden

S-rank
My most recent attempts at reviving Bokuden as a character have been unsuccessful, so I have decided to try something new, soliciting writing partners through a public appeal. I'm currently in Kumogakure, but am willing to move about as needed for a thread if the story is interesting.

As a character, Bokuden holds no allegiance to any village and is a wanted man, at least in the Lightning Country. His current status lends himself more to being a mentor for a brief period of time or a or a passing stranger, as he will eventually need to move on and will not be settling down permanently in any village.

Feel free to post here or shoot me a Private Message for any who might be interested. Thank you in advance.

Best,

JMN

____

Seeking Potential Role Play Partner for Bokuden BIgWlMn:10

Seeking Potential Role Play Partner for Bokuden Ew2E7Un
"Good and evil are just words. It is not my place to judge their worthiness."

Character Bio | Jutsu List | Item Locker

Bukijutsu-SS|Ninjutsu-SS|Fuuinjutsu-D|Medical-D||Raiton-SS|Suiton-SS|Katon-S|Doton-D

Mission List: D:12 | C:4 | B:3 | A:6 | S:2 | SS:0

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

Special Jounin
Bokuden!

While I am not in Kumo, maybe Teru and Bokuden can meet sometime down the road (She's in Kirigakure). Maybe he could teach her med ninjutsu? Even a brief meeting would be cool. But whatever you feel like, we could maybe plan it out! 

:D

____

"The sun is our brightest star and source of our strength. Don't forget who rules it, Guest."
Seeking Potential Role Play Partner for Bokuden ZJ4yuFU
Member of Team Sero
Spec./Elements: Katon (S), Doton (S), Ninjutsu (S), Taijutsu (S)
Missions: D-4 | C-3 | B-4 | A-1 | S-0 | SS-0
Teru | Jutsu | Locker | Stats | Main Theme | Combat Theme

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
I have characters in multiple places but my main will be travelling to Kumo, Kiri, and Konoha within a week or two

____

Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

Bokuden

Bokuden

S-rank
With multiple people contacting me regarding this, I'd like everyone interested to send me a private message containing details regarding what kind of potential story we might begin. I prefer not to do chance meeting, one-and-done threads.

____

Seeking Potential Role Play Partner for Bokuden BIgWlMn:10

Seeking Potential Role Play Partner for Bokuden Ew2E7Un
"Good and evil are just words. It is not my place to judge their worthiness."

Character Bio | Jutsu List | Item Locker

Bukijutsu-SS|Ninjutsu-SS|Fuuinjutsu-D|Medical-D||Raiton-SS|Suiton-SS|Katon-S|Doton-D

Mission List: D:12 | C:4 | B:3 | A:6 | S:2 | SS:0

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.