You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rakurai {Stats} on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:13 am

Rakurai

avatar

Genin
Strength: D-3
Speed: D-3
Endurance: D-3 {+2}
Perception: D-3 {+1}
Reaction Time: D-3 {+1}



Last edited by Rakurai on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:40 am; edited 4 times in total

2 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Rakurai

avatar

Genin
Link: Here
Stat Trained: trained all stats from E-0 to E-1

3 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:09 am

Syekren Uchiha

avatar



Rakurai wrote:Link: Here
Stat Trained: trained all stats from E-0 to E-1


See administration for stat change


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: S | Genjutsu: A | Katon: S | Raiton: S | Fuuton : B

4 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:57 am

Mitsuo

avatar



Syekren Uchiha wrote:
Rakurai wrote:Link: Here
Stat Trained: trained all stats from E-0 to E-1


See administration for stat change

Stats Adjusted~


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

5 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:25 am

Rakurai

avatar

Genin
All Stats trained Here

Speed increased to E-3 all the others increased to E-2

All Stats Trained Here

Endurance increased to E-3 all others increased to D-Rank

6 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 am

Syekren Uchiha

avatar



Rakurai wrote:All Stats trained Here

Speed increased to E-3 all the others increased to E-2

All Stats Trained Here

Endurance increased to E-3 all others increased to D-Rank


See administration for stat change


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: S | Genjutsu: A | Katon: S | Raiton: S | Fuuton : B

7 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:44 am

Mitsuo

avatar



Stats Adjusted~


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

8 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:42 am

Rakurai

avatar

Genin
All stats trained to D-3 Here

Total Ryo Cost: 750

9 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Syekren Uchiha

avatar



Rakurai wrote:All stats trained to D-3 Here

Total Ryo Cost: 750


Please see administration for ryo deduction and stat change


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: S | Genjutsu: A | Katon: S | Raiton: S | Fuuton : B

10 Re: Rakurai {Stats} on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Jet

avatar



Ryo deducted

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.