You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] Empty Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:25 am

Supaku

Supaku

Genin
Passive Boosts/Drawbacks

+1 REA from Taijutsu (Hyuga)
-2 STR from Hyuga Clan

Current Stats
STR: D-3 (-2)
SPD: D-3
END: D-3
PER: D-3
REA: D-3 (+1)



Last edited by Supaku on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total


____

Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] VeY24I4

Jutsu | Supaku | Theme | Locker | Stats

Katon S-Rank | Fuuton B-Rank | Taijutsu S-Rank | Ninjutsu B-Rank
Missions: D: 0 | C: 1 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0
Socials: 2 | Missions: 1

2Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] Empty Re: Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:51 am

Supaku

Supaku

Genin
Recent Changes
STR: E-0 > D-0: 750 words
SPD: E-0 > E-0: N/A
END: E-0 > E-0: N/A
PER: E-0 > E-0: N/A
REA: E-0 > E-0: N/A


____

Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] VeY24I4

Jutsu | Supaku | Theme | Locker | Stats

Katon S-Rank | Fuuton B-Rank | Taijutsu S-Rank | Ninjutsu B-Rank
Missions: D: 0 | C: 1 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0
Socials: 2 | Missions: 1

3Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] Empty Re: Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:39 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Supaku wrote:
Recent Changes
STR: E-0 > D-0: 750 words
SPD: E-0 > E-0: N/A
END: E-0 > E-0: N/A
PER: E-0 > E-0: N/A
REA: E-0 > E-0: N/A


Approved~


____

Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] JsXAMo8

~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

4Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] Empty Re: Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 am

Supaku

Supaku

Genin
Stat Training:
STR D-0 > D-3 = 1175 wc + 150 ryo
SPD E-0 > D-1 = 1175 wc
END E-0 > D-0 = 1175 wc
PER E-0 > D-1 = 1500 wc + 25 ryo
REA E-0 > D-0 = 1500 wc + 25 ryo

Training Total = 6525 wc + 200 ryo

Link: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24209-when-the-clock-strikes-thirteen-part-two#198351


____

Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] VeY24I4

Jutsu | Supaku | Theme | Locker | Stats

Katon S-Rank | Fuuton B-Rank | Taijutsu S-Rank | Ninjutsu B-Rank
Missions: D: 0 | C: 1 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0
Socials: 2 | Missions: 1

5Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] Empty Re: Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:16 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

Chuunin
Supaku wrote:Stat Training:
STR D-0 > D-3 = 1175 wc + 150 ryo
SPD E-0 > D-1 = 1175 wc
END E-0 > D-0 = 1175 wc
PER E-0 > D-1 = 1500 wc + 25 ryo
REA E-0 > D-0 = 1500 wc + 25 ryo

Training Total = 6525 wc + 200 ryo

Link: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24209-when-the-clock-strikes-thirteen-part-two#198351

Approved, see administration for ryo deduction and stat change.


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

6Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] Empty Re: Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Supaku

Supaku

Genin
Stat Training:

SPD: D-1 > D-3 - 850wc + 125 ryo
END: D-0 > D-3 - 1175wc + 150 ryo
PER: D-1 > D-3 - 850wc + 125 ryo
REA: D-0 > D-3 - 1175wc + 150ryo

Total: 4050wc + 550 ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23535-learning-the-landsupakuinvitenk#199646


____

Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] VeY24I4

Jutsu | Supaku | Theme | Locker | Stats

Katon S-Rank | Fuuton B-Rank | Taijutsu S-Rank | Ninjutsu B-Rank
Missions: D: 0 | C: 1 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0
Socials: 2 | Missions: 1

7Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] Empty Re: Hyūga, Supaku [Stats] on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Destiny

Destiny

Genin
Supaku wrote:Stat Training:

SPD: D-1 > D-3 - 850wc + 125 ryo
END: D-0 > D-3 - 1175wc + 150 ryo
PER: D-1 > D-3 - 850wc + 125 ryo
REA: D-0 > D-3 - 1175wc + 150ryo

Total: 4050wc + 550 ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23535-learning-the-landsupakuinvitenk#199646

Training approved. Please see the admin request thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.~


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.