You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank
Strength: A-0
Speed: A-0
Endurance: A-0 (-1 Frail)
Preception: A-0
Reaction: A-0 (+2 Taijutsu)



Last edited by Myrddin on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 am; edited 9 times in total

View user profile

2Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:09 am

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank

View user profile

3Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:25 am

Kizashi

Kizashi


D-rank
Raphael Kozai wrote:Trained all stats to D-3

http://www.narutosaga.com/t24625-prologue-origin-of-the-prodigy-plot-private#195844

Total cost of 750 Ryo

Why do your stats cost more? (This is why I have the template on the first post) do you have a clan thing?

EDIT: I see my mistake, disregard the first bit. Approved, see administration for the changes.


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: C | Katon: S | Suiton: C
View user profile

4Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 am

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank
Trained Strength to C-1. Here

Total cost: 95 Ryo

View user profile

5Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:25 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Raphael Kozai wrote:Trained Strength to C-1. Here

Total cost: 95 Ryo
Approved. Please see the admin request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

6Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:49 am

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank
Speed, Endurance, Perception, Reaction Time trained to C-1 Here

Ryo cost: 380

View user profile

7Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:03 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Raphael Kozai wrote:Speed, Endurance, Perception, Reaction Time trained to C-1 Here

Ryo cost: 380
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your Stat changes and Ryo reduction


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

8Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank

View user profile

9Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi


S-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Raphael Kozai wrote:Speed, Endurance, Perception, Reaction Time trained to C-1 Here

Ryo cost: 380
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your Stat changes and Ryo reduction

PAID


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} HiitsmeBaobhan

~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5
View user profile

10Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Raphael Kozai wrote:Strength and Endurance Raised to C-3

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26316-a-cloudless-day-machi-nk#209285
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and Ryo reduction


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

11Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:44 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi


S-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Raphael Kozai wrote:Strength and Endurance Raised to C-3

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26316-a-cloudless-day-machi-nk#209285
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and Ryo reduction

PAID


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} HiitsmeBaobhan

~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5
View user profile

12Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 am

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank
Perception and Reaction trained to C-3 at a cost of 525 Ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26394-rain-of-sorrow-a-bright-tomorrow-tenjin-nk#209435

Please & Thank you

View user profile

13Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:26 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Raphael Kozai wrote:Perception and Reaction trained to C-3 at a cost of 525 Ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26394-rain-of-sorrow-a-bright-tomorrow-tenjin-nk#209435

Please & Thank you
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

14Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:16 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi


S-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Raphael Kozai wrote:Perception and Reaction trained to C-3 at a cost of 525 Ryo

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26394-rain-of-sorrow-a-bright-tomorrow-tenjin-nk#209435

Please & Thank you
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.

PAID


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} HiitsmeBaobhan

~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5
View user profile

15Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:43 am

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank

View user profile

16Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Approved. Stats and Ryo reduction at administration request thread


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

17Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:00 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~


D-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Approved. Stats and Ryo reduction at administration request thread

PAID


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} BIgWlMn:5



Kozai, Raphael {Stats} 24fz62x

"I'm the 109th star of Destiny~!"

Hanbei's Skills ~ Hanbei Guanyin ~ Hanbei's Gear ~   Hanbei's Reg

Nin = S ~ Med = S || Fuu = S ~ Rai = S
View user profile

18Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank
Strength Trained to B-1: Here

Cost: 175 Ryo

View user profile

19Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Raphael Kozai wrote:Strength Trained to B-1: Here

Cost: 175 Ryo
Approved. Administration requests for Ryo reduction and Stat changes


____

Kozai, Raphael {Stats} BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

20Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank
Endurance and Perception trained to B-3 Here

Strength and Speed trained to B-3 Here

Reaction Trained to B-3 Here

Total Costs: 2825Ryo

View user profile

21Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:11 am

Destiny

Destiny


D-rank
Raphael Kozai wrote:Endurance and Perception trained to B-3 Here

Strength and Speed trained to B-3 Here

Reaction Trained to B-3 Here

Total Costs: 2825Ryo

Training Approved. Please see the Admin Request thread for ryo deduction and stat changes.


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...
View user profile

22Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 am

Kirei

Kirei


B-rank
Destiny wrote:
Raphael Kozai wrote:Endurance and Perception trained to B-3 Here

Strength and Speed trained to B-3 Here

Reaction Trained to B-3 Here

Total Costs: 2825Ryo

Training Approved. Please see the Admin Request thread for ryo deduction and stat changes.

PAID


____



J U T S U | | I T E M S
View user profile

23Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:36 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin


A-rank
Training Dexterity to A-3 Here

View user profile

24Kozai, Raphael {Stats} Empty Re: Kozai, Raphael {Stats} on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:56 am

Chiaki

Chiaki


A-rank
Myrddin wrote:Training Dexterity to A-3 Here

Approved: also, please change "reaction" to dexterity. thanks.

View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.