You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nissan

Genin
Monday morning, it was a... actually I cannot tell what the weather was. In Kiri it is changing so fast that you cannot really tell. You can see the sun and in the next momment a mist is comming from nowhere. Someone performing a Kirigakure no jutsu or it is just the crazy nature, you never know.

Nissan was already done with his morning training and his next step from his schedule was checking his mail. He found a massage from the Mizukage, which was exciting enough to miss his coffee break.
" Maybe is the previous mission payment! No... another mission. Work, work, work... and maybe pray to get something in the end of the month. " - the bearded man was looking a little pissed but still excited for his third mission. The rank on the mission was stated as "C-rank", so it was expected to have partners. Nissan was split on two, as always. His Yin, dominant side wanted to be solo unlike his Yin, recessive side, but they both wanted the extra money and pride. C-rank was considered real mission, not а hackwork as D-ranked.

Without wasting more time, Nissan headed to the Mizukage's office to accept the mission and meet his first partners ever. Thinking about the morons he might meet, the time flew faster, so he was already there, knocking on the door of the Mizukage's office. From the right side of the door there was some basic rules. " For D-rank and C-rank missions DO NOT bother me, please! Go to the meeting room downstairs ".
" Woops, I already knocked..." - after Nissan realized his mistake he stepped back from the door, turned around and run like a little kid who was pranking the wrong guy.
" That should be the right one " - thought Nissan facing a door with a label "Meeting room". His partners might be already inside, because he could hear some voices, so he entered...

WC: 326

____

The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it...

Mura

Genin
Few actually knew that the upcomming mission stemms from Mura's great success in his last endeavours. It turned out that the boys he had obserced stealing were part of an organized crime network. Not only Mura had caught one of these guys, but he was also personally appointed to take care of the rest.

At least this is what he thought - he did not know a team needs to be formed for such a mission. When the higher ups had asked him who are his preferred teammates, to their surprise Mura unraveled the fact that he doesn't really have any teammates or friends.

Ok, then, brace yourself, we will find some enthusiasts that would like to go on a dangerous hunt for spoiled brats with you, boy. This is exactly what they told him, the sarcasm being so thick in the air that you could actually see it floating in the room. No one was taking young genins seriously. Mura couldn't blame them and he held no grudges against petty mockery.

The last thing the higher ups told him was to be careful with the leader of the gang. Even though most of them were genin teenagers, the leader was in his twenties and a chuunin, the treacherous bastard! "Now this is a challenge!" thought Mura and hurried to meet his teammates in the dedicated meeting room. Even though he had no friends (yet, he secretely hoped) he had nothing against progressing in the ranks side by side other strong men and women, who have dedicated their lifes to the greatness of Kirigakure no Sato and the village folk.

At the sight of his teammate's beard the boy felt particularly naked around his cheeks. He shaked off the awkward feeling and approached the bearded guy.

"Hello, my name is Mura, warrior from the Momochi clan."

Mura extended his hand, inviting Nissan for a friendly handshake.

"I hope this task is hard. Don't know if you heard, but I caught one of these guys stealing the other day. Turns out, they are a whole gang. Can't wait to use this baby." The only time Mura spoke more than a few words in one go was when he was talking about fighting or his weapons.... or both. This time he was doing it for both.

WC:412

____

|Character|
|Plot Tracker||Jutsu List||Locker||Stats|
Missions Completed:
| D-1 | C-0 | B-0 | A-0 |

Eishi

Genin
After the boys met it was finally time for the third squad member to appear on the scene, for such was the hero's call – to be tastefully late so that the others can notice his confident approach. Sadly, Eishi was not really a tasteful person. In fact, the genin had spent the last months sleeping all day and eating whatever his mom had prepared for dinner. Ikazuchi, his militant father, was rather furious at his own son's slacking, but old age had turned the once proud man into a bitter and uncaring bastard; he was only good for exchanging sharp verbal assaults with the rest of the world when the world wasn't looking his way. And it was because this particular long sluggardness, this "hybernation" as Eishi preferred to call his inactivity, that the "winter soldier" was...awfully late.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. After the clock grabbed the number three in a mechanistically funny stretch, the door slammed. And the white-haired Yuki gasped for breath. He was running. "Yuki Eishi, reporting for duty! I am sorry for the little del...what? Apathy face? And you - Big Fluff? Don't tell me that we are a team now? That's friggin' awesome! Gimme five and don't leave a bro hangin', am I right? Am I right? Hehe! What?"

The boy was bedazzled. Oh man, the people behind the desk were looking at him with growing displeasure. If only he had woken up earlier. But then again - the rest didn't know about his motives so he could lie. Easily.

"I...err...had to catch a boat."

---
WC: 275

____

Active threads: 2/5
Missions: 2/2

Finished threads: 6

Completed Missions:
D: 1 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0

Nissan

Genin
Before Eishi showed off, Nissan and Mura had a little bit time to hang out. The boy was stretching his hand waiting for a handshake. Instead, Nissan give him very loud and strong masculine “High Five”.
“ That’s ma’ boy, ha-ha-ha! Momochi you say! You are a tough little brat, aren’t you? I like you tho, Momochies! “ – Niidashi got excited for a while because of the teenager’s clan. Nissan’s father really admired Zabuza Momochi and had tried to implement him as a role model.
After that, Niidashi slapped the teen’s back couple of times, shaking him good. For any reason the teen was looking sleepy, hopefully that would wake him up. Nope, still the same look. Such a low energy person, oh my god!
“ Anyways, we start well with this team up! A Momochi clan member… I wonder who’s the other guy? “ – Nissan was thinking, watching the empty space behind the teen while scratches his beard. Some time passed and then the door spread wide open.

“Feather-boy? What a coincidence!” – well the surprises keep popping up one after another. Next to the newcomer there was a old-fashioned clock. A couple seconds after Eishi showed off, the clock bird started to go in and out screaming “Three o’clock”. Shit. Almost half of the day passed away already. There was no time to hang out anymore, the squad could get to know each other during the mission.

“ Ok, let’s get to work now, guys! These bandits need to know their place! Revolution is chaos, we are the order! “ – after the short speech Nissan head towards the door and his friend Eishi. There was no time even for a short break, so he make sure the kid knows that.
“C’mon, Momochi! Don’t slack off! “ – the bearded man growled with a hoarse, a little bit threatening voice. He did not even turned his head, but his roar fulfilled the room.
“ This might be a hard mission when I think off… Dealing with people. Can we just go and beat them? “ – said Nissan out loud, realizing that he shared his thoughts made him laugh. Probably for others he was joking, but he was dead serious.
---
WC: 373

PS. Guys you can move the plot a little bit (while heading towards our destination). In our next rotation we will meet the bandits, Ok?

____

The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it...

Mura

Genin
Mura couldn't believe it. It was this guy, Eishi. There was no one louder than that boy in the village, but apparently there was. Mura realised this while Nissan was 'patting' him on his back. The things he was saying made the boy feel good, though.
"I admire your respect for the Momochi clan. In fact, you are right. We are order. Those little dissidents need to be.. aligned with the norms."

The group headed out, Nissan must have received the details about the mission since he had arrived first, so he was naturally leading the group. While they were walking Mura started telling how this mission came to be. He explained to them how he caught two thugs stealing from a local pawn shop. It turned out that they were part of a gang, the few young dissidents who had gone rogue. They deserved appropriate punishment, it was stressed a couple of times. Mura was sure that Nissan was a man of honour and he believed the same. He was not sure about Eishi, however.

After he told his story he approached the other, less hairy boy. Some time had passed since their last meeting.

"I wanted to look for you. In fact, if I hadn't caught that thug on my mission, I would have found you."
The Momochi clan member realised only after a couple of seconds in awkward silence that this sentence might not have sounded just right.
"Uh, I mean, I wanted to look for you and invite you to a sparring session..."

WC: 256

____

|Character|
|Plot Tracker||Jutsu List||Locker||Stats|
Missions Completed:
| D-1 | C-0 | B-0 | A-0 |

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.