You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin
Strength: C3
Speed: C3
Endurance: C3
Perception: C3
Reaction Time: C3 (+1 reflexes)



Last edited by Fuyuko on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:28 am; edited 6 times in total

2 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin
Training done here

Speed E-0 -> D-0
Reaction E-0 > E-2
Endurance E-0 > E-1

3 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:17 am

Syekren Uchiha

avatar



Fuyuko wrote:Training done here

Speed E-0 -> D-0
Reaction E-0 > E-2
Endurance E-0 > E-1

Approved, head on over to the admin requests yo


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: S | Genjutsu: A | Katon: S | Raiton: S | Fuuton : B

4 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:53 am

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 2 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

5 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:15 am

Sayuri

avatar



Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24735-discovering-the-pervert-d-rank#196511

Perception E-0 > E-3

Training Approved~ Please post in Admin Requests for stat change and ryo deduction.


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

6 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:59 am

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin
Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24601-helping-a-trouble-maker-nk-nozomi-social#196820

Strength: E > D
Speed: D > D-3
Endurance: E-1 > D-1
Perception: E-3 > D-1
Reaction Time: E-2 > D-1


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 2 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

7 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:49 am

Syekren Uchiha

avatar



Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24601-helping-a-trouble-maker-nk-nozomi-social#196820

Strength: E > D
Speed: D > D-3
Endurance: E-1 > D-1
Perception: E-3 > D-1
Reaction Time: E-2 > D-1

Approved, please see administration for Ryo deduction and stat changes.


____


Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: S | Genjutsu: A | Katon: S | Raiton: S | Fuuton : B

8 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 am

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin
Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24751-clashing-perspectives-ayakashi-nk-invite-plot#203184

Str: D > D2
End: D1 > D3
Perc: D1 > D3
React: D1 > D3


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 2 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

9 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24751-clashing-perspectives-ayakashi-nk-invite-plot#203184

Str: D > D2
End: D1 > D3
Perc: D1 > D3
React: D1 > D3
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

10 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:57 am

Sayuri

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24751-clashing-perspectives-ayakashi-nk-invite-plot#203184

Str: D > D2
End: D1 > D3
Perc: D1 > D3
React: D1 > D3
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

Ryo deducted~


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

11 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 2 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

12 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo deductions.


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

13 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 am

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t24751-clashing-perspectives-ayakashi-nk-invite-plot#203184

Str: D > D2
End: D1 > D3
Perc: D1 > D3
React: D1 > D3
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

14 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 2 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

15 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Approved. Please post in the admin request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

16 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:17 pm

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Approved. Please post in the admin request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

17 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin
Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26270-packing-up-for-the-treck-home-invite-only#209581

Strength C > C1
Endurance C > C1
Reaction Time C > C1


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 2 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

18 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:17 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26270-packing-up-for-the-treck-home-invite-only#209581

Strength C > C1
Endurance C > C1
Reaction Time C > C1
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

19 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26270-packing-up-for-the-treck-home-invite-only#209581

Strength C > C1
Endurance C > C1
Reaction Time C > C1
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

Paid


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

20 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Fuyuko

avatar

Special Jounin
Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26372-a-girl-a-guy-and-the-world-view-takao-private#210253

Training:
STR: C1 > C3
SPD: C1 > C3
END: C1 > C3
PER: C0 > C3
RET: C1 > C3


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 2 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

21 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:49 am

Nozomi

avatar



Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26372-a-girl-a-guy-and-the-world-view-takao-private#210253

Training:
STR: C1 > C3
SPD: C1 > C3
END: C1 > C3
PER: C0 > C3
RET: C1 > C3
Approved. Administration thread, Ryo and changes.


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

22 Re: Miki, Fuyuko [Stats] on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 pm

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Fuyuko wrote:Training done here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26372-a-girl-a-guy-and-the-world-view-takao-private#210253

Training:
STR: C1 > C3
SPD: C1 > C3
END: C1 > C3
PER: C0 > C3
RET: C1 > C3
Approved. Administration thread, Ryo and changes.

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.