You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Let The Tournament Begin on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Uchiha Asira

Genin
The day finally came that many would fight for one honor and that was the right to marry one beautiful young girl, because of this special day, her father made the young lady dress up in one of her most expensive kimonos even to the rich and noble. This outfit is much like the first one, but with changes that make it look more for parties and many other formal events. It starts out with a  red dress under her Kimono, with the kimono being purple, and a purple and pink color dress over it. Unlike her other kimono, she does wear a red bow, but it's one big one that is tied around her center. She wears gold accessories with this but also has her hair tied in a bow using two ribbons, also she has sandals on.

She wanted to leave, but like last night her stupid father kept guards on her at all times, so it was no escape at all. Many hours would pass as she was called on by her father, without any leg room to herself. "Asira, you know it's a big day, so please stop pouting." She would turn her head from him. "It's a big day for you, not me. If it was my day I would pick the person myself, without watching a bunch of fools dancing for my attention." Her father would smile patting her head. "Well, you should thank me for it, many fathers would just pick someone with wealth, this way at least you know the person that takes your hand will have some fire in them." She would blush thinking about who could win, and that boy from yesterday did pop in her head. "No, it's not like he will show up." She would say pushing that thought out of her head. "Asira is something the matter?" She would tell him no, starting to make their way, with her mother.

For anyone wishing to take part in this tournament, would see a big arena, that had enough room for fighting using any method it was big for that reason to allow the fighters to use everything they had. At the top there were stairs having a royal theme to it, even three chairs, it was easy to guess it was for Asira, her father, and mother, who were making their way as we speak. You would also see a desk for anyone wishing to sign up, and their names would be marked down. It was hundreds of people here, big, small or just your everyday build, but it was not going to be easy for anyone, as it was not going to be the same fighting style each round. Asira was right now in her horse and carriage, which will be there soon. Before you could enter the arena area you needed to sign up. "Anyone who has not register please do so now, and once you have, you need to go past the gate." The gate was big and red that had a stairway leading to the arena, her father book the whole village for this, he really liked showing his power, even food stands for the people watching.

____

Missions: D-0 C-0 B-0 A-0 S-0 SS-0
Katon D  Fūton D
GenjutsuBukijutsu

2 Re: Let The Tournament Begin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:35 am

Hanbei~

Special Jounin
'It had been a while since the boy had been in good fight.‘

The morning had been rigorous, Hanbei had begun to go through his morning prayers, though they were a little different than they usually were, normally, on somber days that were filled with hope he would walk out into the natural temple of the world and pay homage to the spirits that moved and breathed all around him, however, on the morning where he was to be a part of a fight, there was a different prayer that needed to be made. Before him was the image of a dove, with eight scrolls that encircled him in a trigram sigil of chakra that he was maintaining with his ninjutsu. Taking in a deep breath, as the sun rose over the horizon, hanbei would inhale, he had been waiting for the zenith of the sun for some time, and now that it had broken the earths' eclipse it was time to begin. With his eyes closed, a small pulse of raiton would leap from his finger and light the candles that had been set up around him, pulsing the smell of wax laden incense into the air as he would turn to the first of his scrolls.

'An image, held firmly in his mind as he would unroll the scrolls one by one.'

"Hachiman, bearer of the eight banners and ancient and sacred god of warriors, it is to you that i give this prayer on the eve of conflict. I offer you prayer and incense to ask first for your guidance in my actions today, so that I may defeat my enemies and bring honor and salvation to my name, my family and those for whom I fight. I ask for your skill so that I may move like the wind. I ask for your sight so that I may perceive the world that surrounds me, that I may be aware of danger. I ask for your wisdom that I may predict those who move against me. I ask for your strength so that I do not falter. I ask that you bless me with your will so that I do not doubt. As a warrior under your banners I bless my skin with the mark of your wings, that they may fly me to victory. "

With a sudden pulse of chakra the wings Hanbei was known to manifest would flash into existence for but a moment, extinguishing the candles and ending the prayer, the symbol of his chakra would fade and he would be left with the morning sun, a cheshire smile crossing his face. Hanbei would move to wear some of his longer silks this time, allowing his hair to fall into long braids making him appear many times more feminine than he once had, to the point that most would think him to be a girl in silken a guanyin made hakama of quality that, while it would not have rivaled Asiras in extravagance, one might happily place it in the same category with quality. Soon after as the morning would come, Hanbei would be ushered out by servants of the Uchiha clan to the tournament grounds, Hanbei would assume there would likely be some kind of presentation, of any of the other clan people around him, many of them seemed to have donned some form of warrior attire while Hanbei seemed to be catching many of their eyes in one way or another, his violet ringed eyes piercing through the sea of black as in bright blues and whites he would make his way to the front of the crowd in an attempt to see Asira and her father, smiling happily and cocking his head to once side as he did so, giving a subtle wave which immediately had those around him who saw stare daggers at the boy, who to them, would look little older than eleven or twelve.

One thing was for sure, he was in no control here, this tournament was not his, he was merely a participant, but he was sure that they would not be kind enough to go easy on the boy. Asira's father had said that he had trained the competitors himself, they were his pride, and his goal was to shatter that pride and call his tutelage into question in the first round. Hanbei in his chuunin exams had eliminated three of his opponents with the first jutsu he used... This would be a repeat of that exam, however, this time, he was stronger, more learned, he was going to win. Registering and moving through the gate Hanbei would make his way to the arena. It was large, large enough for a ninja to be able to test himself for sure, likely 100 meters across, making it about the size of a football stadium. It was impressive that the Uchiha had such a commodity within their reach, but such was one of the 5 noble clans of Konoha. But, as they waited, and he was sure Asiras' father and her would eventually come into view, the small effeminate boy among the trained fighters, would look like a solitary mouse in a house of cats...

3 Re: Let The Tournament Begin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:27 am

Uchiha Asira

Genin
She pouted as the horse and carriage got closer each second. "Daddy, I don't what to get married this way, for all I know the strongest person out there is in his 70s, like the Kage." She said not even facing him. "Asira, there is a cut off age the most you will marry can only be in his 30s, can't have your husband being older and me." She looked at him her hands pointing down towards the carriage. "30s! No no no no." She would say looking worried. "It could happen, he will be strong it's all that matters, now sit down." She stood up, looking into his eye's pouting with her mother just smiling. "You can't make me!" Her father's eyes looked into hers. "Asira, I can and you know it. Sometimes a prize is gift-wrapped, it's the only decision I'm letting you make today, be good and sit down or the second option." She sat down right away pouting, looking out the window as her father looked like he did most of the time calm. "Asira you need to learn life is not fair, and your husband will also learn the same manners, I wish you to learn, to be noble you act the part." She would keep pouting.

After some more time, many minutes passing, the carriage would arrive at the top of the hill. Where the three chairs lay, Asira and both her parents stepped out. Many could say this was over the top, but her father had money and wished to show his power even if he didn't need to. Both Asira and her mother sat down in their seat as the father stood up yelling down to the crowd where everyone could hear it from the microphone in his hand. His voice was on point, and like he was talking to soldiers in his army. "Everyone that has gathered here today, is wishing to marry my beautiful daughter, and enter into the Uchiha family, and gain my wealth. You will enter into the highest of class, where I will not just wish to see how you won this tournament, but improvement in the future, to gain wealth is one thing but to keep it is another." He wasn't finished.

"Is everyone ready if not, then go home, in battle one needs to be ready at any moment! My own students will also enter if you can beat people I have trained then you have shown me a skill that surpasses people I have taught." With that, he sat down and ended his speech. "The battle will be starting now, everyone who has signed up your name is on the board." That was the announcer.

There was one rule, no killing. The battles had been already underway, as the first and second pairing step into the arena. Over on the board, it was many people with clan names, and Hanbei name was the first to fight. He was going up against Sei Uzumaki, he had red hair, his hands together looking like he was calm, his eye's closed, he was the third best student of her father. As he steps into the arena, he said. "I hope we give everyone here a good show." He looks like he was kind and caring respectable, but his eye's closed something he was hiding but would anyone know? Some people around the arena would let out a small laugh, but that could be because the person he was facing looked like a weak little child. He wore clothes that where robes looking like he learns the art of peace.

____

Missions: D-0 C-0 B-0 A-0 S-0 SS-0
Katon D  Fūton D
GenjutsuBukijutsu

4 Re: Let The Tournament Begin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 am

Hanbei~

Special Jounin
'The crowd went quiet...‘

Hushed sounds filtered through the air for a moment as Asiras' dad, the patriarch of her wing of the Uchiha clan and the cyclopean man that seemed to command a grand amount of respect entered with his family and delivered a speech over them all, it seemed that the competitors here, many of them at least were his students, Hanbei would look around at the other competitors and see many of differing shapes and sizes wearing a plethora of vibrant and dull colours. This fight was going to get serious for sure. Looking over them Hanbei's attention would be pulled back to Asiras' father as finally the first round of competitors would be announced... looking up at the chart it seemed that Hanbei would be up against a member of the Uzumaki clan... a rare clan, great masters of fuuinjutsu... he would have to keep an eye on that, though, then Hanbei would notice the placement of his match, not only was he up against another member of one of this nations' founding clans, but he had been placed in the very first round!

'The boy's mind raced.'

This would change everything, his plans for winning, going all out in the first round, he couldn't do that anymore, everyone would be watching, it would give the other fighters a chance to strategize and even possibly practice techniques specifically to use against Hanbei in future matches. Hanbei would have to conserve some of his move-pool for the mean time. The thought was daunting, especially going up against a member of a predigious clan. So, in doing so hanbei would walk into the arena, while the arena was wide, Hanbei knew that at least 1/2 of it would be a no-go zone for his opponent. Hanbei was more than capable of blanketing half of this arena with needles with one of his attacks, and should he set it up right, the enclosed space would be the doom of his opponent. However that would all depend upon his skills as a ninja. Hanbei would listen to the rules, and it would seem that all there was, was a basic no killing rule, something that Hanbei could recall from back in the chuunin exams. Looking to his opponent, Hanbei would bow low to the older ninja.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir. Lets make this fun! I hope you'll take things easy on me, aha~" **

Stepping forward, while most people would take a side in the arena, Hanbei would situate himself dead center. This is where he wanted to be, and it is where he was going to stay. Allowing his sleeves to fall past his hands so that his movements would be totally obscured, the boy with the purple eyes would look around and allow his eyes to fall on the crowd and then once again permenantly resting on his opponent, giving him a soft smile and tilting his head to a side. Unless the person before him was a considerably potent medic, Hanbei would appear to him as a girl, no doubt likely adding some confusion to his mind. Hoping to have his opponent focus on Hanbei's eyes, her hidden hands would slip six needles from his wrist holsters in between his fingers. Flowing chakra into her very hands as hand-seals would need to come soon afterwards. Hanbei had a plan, but she would need to probe his defenses first and see what the man was capable of. Hanbei would keep on the retreat, and hopefully not need to use any of his medical techniques to heal himself during the fight.

Though the attempt at charm would likely fall on deaf ears, Hanbei's stance as well as his demeanor would not look like he was ready for combat, as the round was slated to begin, the boy would eagerly await the first move of his opponent, depending on how he chose to act, Hanbei would have a much better idea of how to go about winning this fight.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.