You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chikimatsu Shujin (Stats) on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:50 am

Shujin

avatar

Genin
750/750 Reaction time E-D
750/750 Speed E-D
750/750 Perception E-D

Clan drawback both stats need an extra 10% to train
825/825 Strength E-D
83/83 Endurance E - E-1

http://www.narutosaga.com/t25036-taking-a-relaxing-bath-in-the-springs-open-to-one-person-who-ever-comes-first-n-k#199192

2 Re: Chikimatsu Shujin (Stats) on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Sayuri

avatar



Shujin wrote:750/750 Reaction time E-D
750/750 Speed E-D
750/750 Perception E-D

Clan drawback both stats need an extra 10% to train
825/825 Strength E-D
83/83 Endurance E - E-1

http://www.narutosaga.com/t25036-taking-a-relaxing-bath-in-the-springs-open-to-one-person-who-ever-comes-first-n-k#199192

Training Approved~

Make sure that you have your current stats listed in the first post. All requests to change them etc. will come in subsequent replies in this thread, like your jutsu registry.


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

3 Re: Chikimatsu Shujin (Stats) on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:50 am

Shujin

avatar

Genin
Reaction time D -> D-3
Speed D -> D-3
Perception D - > D-3

10% wc increase clan drawback
Strength D -> D-2
Endurance E-1 - E-2
http://www.narutosaga.com/t25057-lunch-in-a-graveyard-invite-only#201223

!0% increase clan drawback to stat
Endurance E-2 -> D-3
http://www.narutosaga.com/t25125-sharpening-the-future-syekeren-nk#201225

750 ryo

4 Re: Chikimatsu Shujin (Stats) on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:07 am

Nozomi

avatar



Shujin wrote:Reaction time D -> D-3
Speed D -> D-3
Perception D - > D-3

10% wc increase clan drawback
Strength D -> D-2
Endurance E-1 - E-2
http://www.narutosaga.com/t25057-lunch-in-a-graveyard-invite-only#201223

!0% increase clan drawback to stat
Endurance E-2 -> D-3
http://www.narutosaga.com/t25125-sharpening-the-future-syekeren-nk#201225

750 ryo
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

5 Re: Chikimatsu Shujin (Stats) on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Sayuri

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Shujin wrote:Reaction time D -> D-3
Speed D -> D-3
Perception D - > D-3

10% wc increase clan drawback
Strength D -> D-2
Endurance E-1 - E-2
http://www.narutosaga.com/t25057-lunch-in-a-graveyard-invite-only#201223

!0% increase clan drawback to stat
Endurance E-2 -> D-3
http://www.narutosaga.com/t25125-sharpening-the-future-syekeren-nk#201225

750 ryo
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.

Ryo deducted~


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.