You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hokage Requests on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Rippa

avatar



Post here for anything regarding the village of Konoha. Such as Joining the village or ranking up. Squad requests should be reserved for the squad assignment thread.

Code:
[b]Name[/b] Last, First
[b]Current Rank[/b] Genin, chunnin, spec jounin
[b]Request[/b] (Rank up, joining the village, Joining a division)
[b]Required information[/b] (List of links for rank up or link to your stats and jutsu/weapons locker if being considered for a division)




____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

2 Re: Hokage Requests on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Anon Brier

avatar

C-Rank
Name Brier, Anon
Current Rank Chuunin
Request Taking Missions
Required information Taking two missions with Hyuga, Supaku (Genin of Konohagakure) and will likely take more as wanderer if IC I do not join village.

Name Brier, Anon
Current Rank Chuunin
Request Joining Village
Required information To be decided in future thread


____






Missions:
D:2/C:2/B:0/A:0/S:0/SS:0

Specializations:
Bukijutsu(Swordsmanship): S / Fuuinjutsu: S

Elements:
Fuuton:S / Raiton:B

3 Re: Hokage Requests on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Rippa

avatar



Anon Brier wrote:Name Brier, Anon
Current Rank Chuunin
Request Taking Missions
Required information Taking two missions with Hyuga, Supaku (Genin of Konohagakure) and will likely take more as wanderer if IC I do not join village.

Name Brier, Anon
Current Rank Chuunin
Request Joining Village
Required information To be decided in future thread

You have permission to take up to your ranks limitations of missions currently. Start a thread whenever you like and PM me the link for joining the village.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

4 Re: Hokage Requests on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:43 am

Seicho

avatar

Genin
Name Senju, Seicho
Current Rank Genin
Request Hokage Meeting for Lesson in Iryo Ninjutsu
Required information N/A


____



Suiton: C-Rank | Doton: C-Rank | Mokuton: C-Rank

Ninjutsu: B-Rank | Iryojutsu: C-Rank

Missions
D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

5 Re: Hokage Requests on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:27 am

Akito Miku

avatar

Chuunin
Name Jamie
Current Rank Genin
Request Joining a Squad
Required information N/A


____



No one can see a red leaf hidden in the autumn fall, but can you see my bright red fire in the frozen winter white

6 Re: Hokage Requests on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Chou

avatar

Genin
Name Akimichi, Chou
Current Rank Genin
Request Permission to travel to Suna.
Required information Traveling with Syekren~


____

Missions Completed
D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0

Specs
Taijutsu (Striking|Karate|Speed): S-Rank | Ninjutsu: C-Rank
Elements
Doton: S-Rank | Futon: C-Rank

Chou | Akimichi | Jutsu | Locker | Tracker

7 Re: Hokage Requests on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Mitsuo

avatar



Chou wrote:Name Akimichi, Chou
Current Rank Genin
Request Permission to travel to Suna.
Required information Traveling with Syekren~


Represent Konoha well and crush our enemies


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

8 Re: Hokage Requests on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:50 am

Akito Miku

avatar

Chuunin
Name Jamie
Current Rank Genin
Request Hokage meeting
Required information Jamie wants to request if there are any other weapons the Hokage could teach him to use, if he has time in his busy schedule as well as a brief discussion on the subject of killing since Jamie has felt conflicted since getting his first kill during a C-rank mission in which he ended up killing a poacher.


____



No one can see a red leaf hidden in the autumn fall, but can you see my bright red fire in the frozen winter white

9 Re: Hokage Requests on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Rippa

avatar



Jamie wrote:Name Jamie
Current Rank Genin
Request Hokage meeting
Required information Jamie wants to request if there are any other weapons the Hokage could teach him to use, if he has time in his busy schedule as well as a brief discussion on the subject of killing since Jamie has felt conflicted since getting his first kill during a C-rank mission in which he ended up killing a poacher.

There is a separate thread for this and you already had your meeting. Gotta get back in line.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

10 Re: Hokage Requests on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:16 am

Senju Airi

avatar

Chuunin
Name: Senju Airi
Current Rank: Genin
Request: Hokage meeting + Rank up to chuunin
Required information: [x] Rank Tracker


____


The Trees
The Branches
The Leaves
The Blossoms
The Nutritions



Passive - Distinctive Scent:

Description:
Passive [Permanent cost of -10 max chakra].
Airi has a distinctive scent about her that is quickly recognised and easily lingers around. All scent-based (non-tracking/detection) jutsu against her suffer a -1 rank in effectiveness, while all scent-based tracking/detection is done with a +1 rank in effectiveness.

11 Re: Hokage Requests on Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:54 pm

Rippa

avatar



Senju Airi wrote:Name: Senju Airi
Current Rank: Genin
Request: Hokage meeting + Rank up to chuunin
Required information: [x] Rank Tracker

Approved. Start the thread whenever you like.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

12 Re: Hokage Requests on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Akito Miku

avatar

Chuunin
Name Jamie
Current Rank Genin
Request Name Change or Kage Meeting for same reason
Required information After discovering his clan he learned his real name was Akito Miku and that he was part of some neko like clan, however he does not know all the details yet... anyways finding out his true identity i figured that would count as something


____



No one can see a red leaf hidden in the autumn fall, but can you see my bright red fire in the frozen winter white

13 Re: Hokage Requests on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Rippa

avatar



Jamie wrote:Name Jamie
Current Rank Genin
Request Name Change or Kage Meeting for same reason
Required information After discovering his clan he learned his real name was Akito Miku and that he was part of some neko like clan, however he does not know all the details yet... anyways finding out his true identity i figured that would count as something


Your name change is fine. Though its really not up to me. That is between you and the admins.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

14 Re: Hokage Requests on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Jinx Uchiha

avatar

Genin
Name Uchiha, Jinx
Current Rank Genin
Request Permission to travel to Kumo
Required information Traveling with Destiny, and whoever else tags along.

15 Re: Hokage Requests on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:08 pm

Rippa

avatar



Jinx Uchiha wrote:Name Uchiha, Jinx
Current Rank Genin
Request Permission to travel to Kumo
Required information Traveling with Destiny, and whoever else tags along.

Permission granted. Do behave as you represent Konoha.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

16 Re: Hokage Requests on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:16 am

Atsuya

avatar

Genin
Name Hyuga, Atsuya
Current Rank Genin
Request Permission to travel to Kiri
Required information Travelling alone


____



| Atsuya | Jutsu | Locker | Stats | Rank tracker |

Missions:| D: 1 | C: 3 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specializations: Taijutsu S | Ninjutsu C
Elements: Fūton A | Doton C


17 Re: Hokage Requests on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:35 am

Rippa

avatar



Atsu wrote:Name Hyuga, Atsuya
Current Rank Genin
Request Permission to travel to Kiri
Required information Travelling alone

Approved. Be safe.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

18 Re: Hokage Requests on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:50 pm

Akito Miku

avatar

Chuunin
Name Akito, Miku
Current Rank Chuunin
Request Permission to start a private item catalogue for Konoha with approval from the Hokage
Required information Only requesting your seal of approval, then everything else will be up to the item mod.


____



No one can see a red leaf hidden in the autumn fall, but can you see my bright red fire in the frozen winter white

19 Re: Hokage Requests on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Mokuzai Senju

avatar

Special Jounin


____


"My blade's flow with the blood of my enemies, will yours be next Guest?"

Jutsu locker

Item Locker

20 Re: Hokage Requests on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Kirei

avatar



http://www.narutosaga.com/t26324-kirei-tracker#208659

Requesting rank up approval to Chunin!

All completed threads are listed in the rank tracker with tags for completed and what they count as!

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26289-kirei-jutsu

I have Seven D-rank techniques and Four C-rank techniques, well above my starting jutsu totals (+4 and +3, respectively).

All stats are D-3.

Thanks in advance!


____

J U T S U | | I T E M S

21 Re: Hokage Requests on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Rippa

avatar



Alright Kirei hate to say it but please use the provided format at the top. As for both yourself and Mokuzai in order to turn in missions for a rank up I need the links and post numbers of where the missions were approved as completed please. Not the mission threads themselves.


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

22 Re: Hokage Requests on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Kirei

avatar



Name Uchiha, Kirei
Current Rank Genin.
Request Rank up to Chunin
Required information
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26289-kirei-jutsu

Jutsu list has +4 D-rank and +3 C-rank over starters.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26492-dangerous-wildlife-bounties-kiri-c-rank-repeatable#210427

C-rank mission approval link - post 8

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26407-cases-d-srepeatable-missions#210169

One C-rank and one D-rank approval link - post 9

All stats are D-3

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26324-kirei-tracker#208659

Socials listed and tagged in thread tracker but for posterity's sake here they are again -

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26203-can-i-go-nova-nk

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26214-around-in-circles-chigetsu-nk

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26400-time-and-tide-kirei-di

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26539-beasts-of-burden-private-di

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26561-sake-showdown-kirei-di

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26450-morning-at-the-manordeath-camp-only



Last edited by Kirei on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

24 Re: Hokage Requests on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Rippa

avatar



Kirei wrote:Name Uchiha, Kirei
Current Rank Genin.
Request Rank up to Chunin
Required information
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26289-kirei-jutsu

Jutsu list has +4 D-rank and +3 C-rank over starters.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26492-dangerous-wildlife-bounties-kiri-c-rank-repeatable#210427

C-rank mission approval link - post 8

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26407-cases-d-srepeatable-missions#210169

One C-rank and one D-rank approval link - post 9

All stats are D-3

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26324-kirei-tracker#208659

Socials listed and tagged in thread tracker.

Mokuzai Senju wrote:Name Senju, Mokuzai
Current Rank Genin
Request Ranking up to Chunin
Required information Turned in C-rank mission "Dissident's in the ranks" Post 569    Approval of C-rank mission "Dissidents in the rank"  Post 577
url=http://www.narutosaga.com/t24520p550-mission-modding-requests]Turned in C-rank mission"A call for help" Post 569 [/url]    Approval of C-rank mission  "A call for help" Post 577
Turned in D-rank mission "Discover the pervert" Post 607Approval of D-rank mission "Discover the pervert" Post 608

Senju among the mist:Social 1
A leaf in the water:Social 2
Icy Forest:Social 3
Silver Moon,Red Sun:Social 4
Return to Kumo:(Dancing Leaves):Social 5
Approaching Storm:Will of a shinobi pt1:Social 6

(Social 5 is actually a event mission that im counting towards rank up)

Temporary Paralysis:D-rank Jutsu
Water style -Water Palm Blade:C-rank Jutsu
Wood style - Thorn Grip:C-rank Jutsu

All stats are D-3


____



LOCKER | JUTSU | Rippā | BATTLE SONG

Missions:| D: 4 | C: 2 | B: 3 | A: 1 | S: 0 | SS: 0
Specs:
Medical Ninjutsu S - Ninjutsu S
Elements: Blood/ Raiton

25 Re: Hokage Requests on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:10 am

Kirei

avatar



Name Uchiha, Kirei
Current Rank Genin
Request Requesting to join ROOT
Required information

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26289-kirei-jutsu

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26200-kirei-jutsu-reg

Have jutsu requirements trained and added/awaiting training approval (clearly have the ryo).

Have max stats.

Will pay 2500 RYO.

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.