You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 am

Hanza

Hanza

Chuunin
Current Stats + Ranks

  • Strength: D-0

  • Speed: D-0

  • Endurance: D-0

  • Perception: D-1

  • Reaction Time: D-3



Last edited by Hanza on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total

2Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 am

Hanza

Hanza

Chuunin


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ninja_scroll_01_by_cap_bassam Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Chibi_komaeda_by_komaedakitten-d95fftoKōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ot-01

3Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 am

Destiny

Destiny

Genin

Training approved. Please see the admin request thread for stat changes.


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...

4Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:01 am

Hanza

Hanza

Chuunin


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ninja_scroll_01_by_cap_bassam Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Chibi_komaeda_by_komaedakitten-d95fftoKōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ot-01

5Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


Hanza wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t25222-the-beginning-of-squad-2-squad-2-or-invite-onlyno-kill#200934

Str: E -> D
Spd: E -> E-3
End: E -> E-3
Per: E -> D
RT: E-3 -> D
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction of zero


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

6Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:52 pm

Hanza

Hanza

Chuunin
Completed thread here: Longing

TWC: 2170

RT: D-0 ~> D-3 (1175 WC + 150 Ryo)
Spd: E-3 ~> D-0 (300 WC)
End: E-3 ~> D-0 (300 WC)
Perception: D-0 ~> D-1 (325 WC + 25 Ryo)

Total: 2100 WC + 175 Ryo


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ninja_scroll_01_by_cap_bassam Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Chibi_komaeda_by_komaedakitten-d95fftoKōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ot-01

7Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:06 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


Hanza wrote:Completed thread here: Longing

TWC: 2170

RT: D-0 ~> D-3 (1175 WC + 150 Ryo)
Spd: E-3 ~> D-0 (300 WC)
End: E-3 ~> D-0 (300 WC)
Perception: D-0 ~> D-1 (325 WC + 25 Ryo)

Total: 2100 WC + 175 Ryo
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

8Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:59 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri



Nozomi wrote:
Hanza wrote:Completed thread here: Longing

TWC: 2170

RT: D-0 ~> D-3 (1175 WC + 150 Ryo)
Spd: E-3 ~> D-0 (300 WC)
End: E-3 ~> D-0 (300 WC)
Perception: D-0 ~> D-1 (325 WC + 25 Ryo)

Total: 2100 WC + 175 Ryo
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

Ryo Deducted~


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] 38662666494_4279fdebb5_o

"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

9Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:35 am

Hanza

Hanza

Chuunin
Completed Thread: Sounds Like Seduction

Perception: D-1 ~> D-3 (850 WC + 125 Ryo)

Completed Thread: Spicy Encounters

Speed: D-0 ~> D-3 (1175 + 150 Ryo)
Strength: D-0 ~> D-2 (725 + 75 Ryo)

Completed Thread: What About The Hypocratic Oath?

Endurance: D-0 ~> D-3 (1175 + 150 Ryo)
Strength: D-2 ~> D-3 (450 + 75 Ryo)

Total Ryo Cost: 575


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ninja_scroll_01_by_cap_bassam Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Chibi_komaeda_by_komaedakitten-d95fftoKōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Ot-01

10Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] Empty Re: Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


Hanza wrote:Completed Thread: Sounds Like Seduction

Perception: D-1 ~> D-3 (850 WC + 125 Ryo)

Completed Thread: Spicy Encounters

Speed: D-0 ~> D-3 (1175 + 150 Ryo)
Strength: D-0 ~> D-2 (725 + 75 Ryo)

Completed Thread: What About The Hypocratic Oath?

Endurance: D-0 ~> D-3 (1175 + 150 Ryo)
Strength: D-2 ~> D-3 (450 + 75 Ryo)

Total Ryo Cost: 575

Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo deduction


____

Kōri, Hanza [Stat Training] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.