1 Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:00 am

Rhys

Genin

E:

Name: Reorx
Species: Rhinoceros
Specializations: Seijutsu/Ninjutsu
Elements: Doton
Appearance: A baby black rhinoceros weighing a petite 150kg. This little ball of armored muscle stands at only 65cm tall. Its clear he will grow into his adorably large head.
Personality: Reorx is a rowdy young rhino. He is constantly getting into trouble with his exploring and "play fighting". While he is still young, he is very protective of his best friend.
Techniques: TBD +1 Strength within 100m of Rhys (Combat Seijutsu Pet)

D (Current):

Species: Black Rhinoceros
Type: Combat
Specializations: Chakra Flow
Personality: Reorx is a rowdy young rhino. He is constantly getting into trouble with his exploring and "play fighting". While he is still young, he is very protective of his best friend.
Appearance: A baby black rhinoceros weighing a petite 200kg. This little ball of armored muscle stands at only 70cm tall. Its clear he will grow into his adorably large head.

Stats:
STR:D
SPD:D
END:D
PER:D
REA:D
Jutsu: N/A

Training here

Kenta, Rhys

Last edited by Rhys on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:03 am; edited 8 times in total

2 Re: Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:12 am

Kisei

C-Rank
Hiya there Rhys, Unofficial (but really official [clan]) moderator Kisei here.

As much as I'd like to see a Rhinoceros on site XD you need to get an approved character first. Check out the Guidelines if you're interested in joining.

____

:3 | Jutsu | Arsenal

3 Re: Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:17 am

Rhys

Genin
Ah ok. Just wanted to make sure rhino was ok before I wrote a history based around the species ha. Thanks though!

4 Re: Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:00 am

Akusha

Genin
Rhys wrote:

Appearance: A baby black rhinoceros weighing a petite 150kg. This little ball of armored muscle stands at only 65cm tall. Its clear he will grow into his adorably large head.
Techniques: TBD +1 Strength within 100m of Rhys (Seijutsu)

Specify if this is a combat or support pet, please. I realize you have the +1 stat, but it needs to be plainly stated.

____

From that day forth, my eyes changed.

And a voice echoed

"Power! Give me more power!"

And if I become a demon, so be it!

I will endure the exile. Anything to protect him...

||Akusha | Clan | Techniques | Cache | Tracker | Battle | Personal ||

|| Ninpo: S Rank | Bukijutsu [Swordsmanship]: C Rank ||
|| Raiton: A Rank | Katon: C Rank ||

5 Re: Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 am

Akusha

Genin
Rhys wrote:

Approved for 1500 ryo.

____

From that day forth, my eyes changed.

And a voice echoed

"Power! Give me more power!"

And if I become a demon, so be it!

I will endure the exile. Anything to protect him...

||Akusha | Clan | Techniques | Cache | Tracker | Battle | Personal ||

|| Ninpo: S Rank | Bukijutsu [Swordsmanship]: C Rank ||
|| Raiton: A Rank | Katon: C Rank ||

6 Re: Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:24 am

Sayuri

Kayn wrote:
Rhys wrote:

Approved for 1500 ryo.

Ryo deducted~

____

"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

7 Re: Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Fuyuko

Rhys wrote:

E:

D (Current):

Appearance: A baby black rhinoceros weighing a petite 200kg. This little ball of armored muscle stands at only 70cm tall. Its clear he will grow into his adorably large head.

Training here

* Updated for new rules*

Stats:

Please remove one of the D-rank versions of the pet.
Also please link to your profile as a reference to you having the animal affinity SC that allows for the pet to be of equal rank.

____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.

Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships

[D-Rank] 3 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Senjutsu: D || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

8 Re: Reorx (Seijutsu Combat Pet) on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Izumi

B-Rank
Rhys wrote:

E:

D (Current):

Stats:

Training here

Kenta, Rhys

Approved!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.