You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryu Myugan

Special Jounin
Ryu would find himself rising up in the early morning from his sleep. Something had woken him from a deep slumber randomly and he wasn't sure what exactly. He had felt something around him familiar but it was still all so new to him. This connection to the Coyote and him. He was new to it all but he knew there was something else now. He had only transformed the once so far but it had been life altering. He had trouble controlling his mood though. Feeling playful instead of serious and tactful. Still he would rub his face before rising from his bed. His right eye remaining closed as he moved to the kitchen sink and rinsed his face. He lived alone so he wasn't wearing anything fresh out of bed. Still he would finish waking up with a couple of splashes of cold water before grabbing a half empty beer from the night before. Downing it before taking the last mouth full. Swishing it around and spitting it into the sink. Getting rid of the dry mouth feeling. With that he took a breath again. That feeling he had, the one that woke him up, it was leaving now.

Still he figured he might as well start his day. If that sensation was leaving he couldn't catch up to it now with any ease and he was still waking up. Instead he would send out his senses. Feeling out to the bar beneath. A dozen normal people and...two shinobi level individuals? Well now that was worth investigating. He didn't expect anyone today. With that thought process he would shift over to the clean laundry basket. Pulling on some faded blue jeans with black socks and his worn out combat boots. The knee torn on his right leg. With that done he would slip on a white tank top. With that he slid on his black leather eye patch over his right eye with the Jackal symbol on it. His tribal tattoo's ran down his arms and in the center of his chest was a Jackal head. All black in color. Scars lined his arms and upper chest that were visible from a series of fights and wounds through out the years. His long black hair hanging loosely around his shoulders as he moved to his door in the apartment above the bar. His hands sliding out to the wall on either side. In a flash a kunai was tucked into his belt loop and a dagger down the back of his pants.

His door opened up as he stepped down the wooden stairs. His blue eye seeming to shine in the dim light of the bar as he left the third floor, passed the empty second of the VIP area and down to the bottom floor of the bar. It was there his blue eye would look around him. Giving off a faint glow as he took in the sights until he noted two girls sitting there. Younger than anyone else in the bar and eating breakfast. He took a step towards them as he felt some power from them before he paused. He caught a scent he recognized now. Syekeren had been there. Ryu would stop with one foot set to walk to the girls before he straightened up and looked around. The scent was fading but Syekeren could still be around. Was he toying with him? His eye shifted back towards the girls.....his scent led to that table. With a hint of his firebrandy....With that Ryu decided he wasn't playing any games.

"Everyone but you two girls. Out. Now."

There was a moment of quiet before every other patron and the bartender as well as his own people would get up without a single complaint and leave. Ryu crossed his arms as his eyes never left the girls. All of the bar emptying within a couple minutes as people finished their drinks or just took the bottles with them. The door closed behind the last one as Ryu decided if Syekeren were hiding as someone else he had to be one of them. His eye shifted to the bar where a tab sat unpaid with only the picture of Syekeren on a wanted poster before that blue eye snapped back to the girls. His lips formed a frown as he regarded them.

"Alright who are you two supposed to be?"

____

LOCKER | JUTSU | Ryu Myugan | THEME SONG
Image coming soon
Missions:| D: 4 | C: 6 | B: 1 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS:
Specs:
Ninjutsu S - Taijutsu B
Elements: Doton S - Raiton B

Izumi Karisuma

Genin
Syekren having left the bar leaving Izumi and Chou alone to tend to the soup and tea while he went off to kill the council. Izumi sipped at the tea, feeling good about the future. She was excited to begin training with Syekren, the wait was killing her. Syekren was a bit cryptic in his instructions, saying only ”Give this letter to the Jackal, he’ll look after you girls until it’s time for you to meet me again. I’ll send a letter to the Hounds Haven.” Izumi wanted to ask the man why he couldn’t just explain the contents of the letter and have them relay the message. However one look at the business like manner about him and it was clear that no questions would be answered. Izumi figures that there must be something sensitive in the letter for this Jackal’s eyes only. Izumi lifted the bowl of the soup before her and drank deeply, finishing her serving of the spicy nectar. She’d always liked the taste of rattlesnake, the Karisuma has always been with fascinated by the animals themselves and their terrifying sort of grace. Izumi sipped at the tea, and turned to Chou, ”Have you met this Jackal before? How long do you think he’ll be? Better question being, how will we know him when we see him?” Izumi rapidly fires questions to the girl, not even waiting for a response before the next one was out of her mouth. Izumi had a habit of speaking fast when she was anxious. Waiting made her anxious, she was not a patient young woman.

Izumi noticed a man coming down the stairs he had one eye, and a very dashing look about him. His eye patch and glowing eye made for quite the look. He had tattoos all over his body, and looked like someone who could handle them self, perhaps even a trained Shinobi. "Everyone but you two girls. Out. Now.", commanded the tall man, who while of a height with Syekren, was not nearly as big. The bar was silent before the house cleaned out as commanded. Everyone included the bartender and maid left, leaving Izumi and Chou alone in the bar with this dangerous looking man. He frowned at the pair, "Alright who are you two supposed to be?" Izumi smiled at the man and got a better look at him finally noticing the various Jackie based iconography on his body and fashion. Looking the man up and down and holding the letter out to him, Izumi’s eyes settling on the bridge of the mans nose. ”I never would have guessed the Jackal would be so scrawny. Syekren Uchiha left this for you. I am Izumi and lovely girl sitting next to me is Chou. Chou is Syekren’s daughter, and I am his student.” Izumi was showing her typical confidence, unintimidated by this man known only to her as the Jackal.

[494]

Chou

Genin
…How wrong could this situation possibly go?...

To say that Chou was nervous and weary was an understatement. Here she was, a little ten year old Genin from Konoha not only in a foreign land but now under the watch of someone she didn’t know and wasn’t sure if she could or should trust or not. She had stopped eating the moment Syekren had handed the note over to Izumi and had left. She understood the reasons as to why she couldn’t follow after her father and help him, but that didn’t stop her from kicking herself mentally for not being strong enough. Then again, she also knew she was only= ten – to get that strong took years of dedication and focus: she had only graduated a few months ago from the Academy.

”Think positive Chou...”, she found herself thinking as she glanced back over to Izumi – picking up easily on the fact that she seemed just as uncomfortable with this situation as she was. The more nervous that Chou became the more her little legs, too short to reach the floor from her seat, swayed back and forth. She found herself picking nervously at a loose thread of the short-sleeved gray hoodie she wore, and another on her black knee length shorts. Fidgeting just to fidget, just to have something to occupy herself with. Even her leaf headband was adjusted around her neck.

...At least I’m not the only one then...

At Izumi’s rapidly fired questions she could only shake her head and shrug her shoulders: she had no more of an idea than Izumi did, which only further added to Chou’s sense of dread over this entire situation – then again, she was as anti-social as a child her age could get, so that certainly wasn’t helping because she was now completely out of her comfort zone. ”I haven’t – I’ve never been in Sunagakure before now and if he ever came to Konohagakure I wouldn’t know. I have no idea how long he’ll be. I have no idea how we’ll recognize him – I can assume though if he has such a title there is a distinct reason for it.”, she answered the quick fired questions in a soft tone of voice, glancing around curiously before focusing herself on her tea and sipping it once more.

…That is probably him right there...

Chou’s head lifted, her tea once more ignored as her golden yellow colored gaze focused on the man who had just come down from upstairs. There was something to be said in the way the establishment cleared out at such a simple command: no grumbling, no nasty looks, just complete obedience from everyone. Internally Chou felt like crawling into her skin – to be singled out in such a way was a horrible feeling for her – she hated attention and she hated being put on the spot. Thankfully, Izumi was there though, and Chou quickly made the decision to let her do all of the talking.

…Oh my gods please just kill me now...

Except… that suddenly seemed like a bad idea when the first thing she did was open with an insult. Chou found herself legitimately face-palming with her left hand, wishing suddenly she could just turn invisible or ghost her way out of the bar. As it was, she was seated in the booth still next to Izumi – blocked by the other female. At least Izumi was confident about explaining everything. Chou simply lifted her right hand and gave a shy wave as she was introduced, ”Hello...”

Word Count: 595

____

Missions Completed
D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0

Specs
Taijutsu (Striking|Karate|Speed): S-Rank | Ninjutsu: C-Rank
Elements
Doton: S-Rank | Futon: C-Rank

Chou | Akimichi | Jutsu | Locker | Tracker

Ryu Myugan

Special Jounin
Ryu would listen as one of them spoke up while the other was quiet. They seemed like opposite sides of the coin as he examined them both. His thoughts on the very idea that Syekeren would trust him with this of all things. He owed him though. That much was for sure. After all his true name had been cleared. Now all that was wanted was the name Jackal. His clan was no longer dishonored and he had access he didn't have before to shinobi files. Not full access but he was someone now. He had more pull for sure. So the question was what was Syekeren up to leaving two little girls with him? He noted only one of them sported a headband and hers was from konoha. His daughter eh? The man had certainly been busy. They were around the same age and yet Syekeren had been about. She was old enough to be a genin herself now so he must have done so at a younger age. He would wonder idly though, did that make her an Uchiha too? If she was, and she was far enough along at all...could she sense what was under his eye patch?

Still the loud girl would mention how scrawny he was and his eye would snap to her. Watching her with irritation. She was blunt and rude. Not many got away with that from him. He would grunt as he snatched the letter away from her. He would let it crumple in his fist for him to read in a moment. For now he would look them both over. Fragile in appearance. Especially the small quiet one. They looked like they hadn't done a day of physical training beyond the academy. Well if Syekeren was going to leave them here the least Ryu could do was improve their chances of survival. He would let out a sigh and turn around moving to the bar to pour himself a shot of fireball whiskey. Throwing it back and Letting the flavor sink in and wake him up with the slight burn. His eye shifting down to the wanted posted on the tab. He certainly wasn't subtle. Still Ryu would lift the letter before snapping the seal with his thumb. Unfolding the letter before reading the contents. Doing so out loud so the two girls could hear. His tone unamused.

"Yo, Jackal. Remember when I destroyed your records and we shared that lovely drink together? Yea, need a favour. Watch these two, and keep em safe. I have matters to attend in the village proper and would rather they not get caught in the flames. We'll be in touch soon, Syekren."

With that he would sigh and a flicker of raiton energy would slam between his fingers. Igniting the letter into a burst of flame as he turned and tossed it over his shoulder. Letting it flutter down into the bars sink and burn away. He would turn to the two girls and slide his left hand into his pocket while his right hand hung loosely at his side. Well Syekeren might just want a baby sitter but Ryu planned on being more productive than that. His head tilting as he eyed the two girls equally. Judging how to go about this. Well simple enough was judging their current level. So he would speak up calmly. His voice gruff but not violent.

"Alright well I don't see the point in just sitting around playing card games. If your going to be here your going to get strong enough to handle yourselves out there. That said I want you both out of that booth. Come at me and show me what you got. And I don't want to hear any **** excused or complaining."

____

LOCKER | JUTSU | Ryu Myugan | THEME SONG
Image coming soon
Missions:| D: 4 | C: 6 | B: 1 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS:
Specs:
Ninjutsu S - Taijutsu B
Elements: Doton S - Raiton B

Izumi Karisuma

Genin
The man called Jackal regarded Izumi and Chou with an altogether unimpressed manner.  He grunted as he snatched the letter from her, clearly unamused by her insulting comments. Chou was quite unamused as well, choosing to rest her face in her palms. Izumi smirked, and while it probably was not the smartest course of action she couldn't help but feel amused at his response.  The man looked the pair over once more, he clearly didn't think much of them as kunoichi which was not unfair given their clear inexperience. He sighed and poured himself a shot, he probably needed it given Izumi's suspicions of contents of the letter.  The man known as Jackal finally cracked the seal on the envelope and read the words contained aloud, "Yo, Jackal. Remember when I destroyed your records and we shared that lovely drink together? Yea, need a favour. Watch these two, and keep em safe. I have matters to attend in the village proper and would rather they not get caught in the flames. We'll be in touch soon, Syekren." It seems that Syekren was not just cryptic with herself.  Electricity crackled in the man's hand as he ignited the letter and threw it over his shoulder into the bar sink.  

Jackal must really owe Syekren a huge favor if he's willing to watch a brat like Izumi while a world changing event takes place within the village.  Although, given Syekrens apparently typical lack of communication it would seem the man called Jackal didn't truly understand the gravity of the situation that was to unfold. The man had a rough voice, however he seemed less irritated now that he read the letter.  "Alright well I don't see the point in just sitting around playing card games. If you're going to be here you're going to get strong enough to handle yourselves out there. That said I want you both out of that booth. Come at me and show me what you got. And I don't want to hear any **** excuses or complaining." The man wanted to train right now in the bar it would seem, it also seemed the man wouldn't take no for answer. Izumi would really rather not waste time and energy in a fight she was most likely going to lose.  However, she had already disrespected the man once and saw little gain from doing so a second time. Izumi sighed and stood up from the booth, her eyes twinkling with power. Izumi took three steps towards the man running her left hand along the side of chair as she did so, transferring some of her chakra into it as discreetly as possible. Finally, taking the man as literally as possible when he said "show me what you got" Izumi formed the tiger seal while taking a deep breath. Izumi released the held breath and out came a fireball aimed the man's right shoulder.

[497]
125/150:
Stunning Eyes D-Rank: -5 Chakra per Turn
The first rank of the stunning eyes available to all Karisuma clan members at Genin; Opponents who see the Stunning Eye of the Karisuma within 10m while the stunning eyes are active at this level have their reaction speed reduced by -1 for 2 posts. (Opponents are immune to any subsequent eye contact)

Name: Substitution Technique (変わり身の術 ~ Kawarimi no Jutsu)
Canon/Custom: Canon.
Type: Supplementary.
Element: None.
Range: One prepared item in the user's clear line of sight.
Speciality: Ninjutsu.
Duration: 1 post preparation. Infinite postponement, Instant activation.
Cooldown: 6 posts after activation.
Description: The Substitution Technique is an age-old skill which enables the user to evade the effects of an attack by switching with an item in the area. (The item---or substantial clone---used for a Substitute must be as large as the user's torso, and must be prepared at least 1 post in advance by infusing it with 5 chakra.) Activating this jutsu for another 5 chakra, the ninja moves at untraceable speed for just a moment, and the item does so as well to take the user's place; the ninja leaves behind a flickering after-image for a second, which, if damaged, releases the chakra which holds it in place in a small smoke cloud, revealing the nature of the technique and the item they have switched with. Higher-rank ninjas' afterimages are able to show some of the signs of natural impact as if it were an actual human, if only for a very short period, before 'poofing'. The user coming out of the technique creates a similar audio and visual cue with a small cloud of translucent smoke and a 'poofing' sound on appearance in the location of the item they Substituted with. This technique causes the user to move at speeds untraceable to human perception, and therefore even the user cannot coordinate attacks during the Kawarimi, or activate any other jutsu. They, however, can maneuver near someone and then attack them after the fast-movement is finished.

Name: Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu (火遁・豪火球の術 ~ Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu)
Canon/Custom: Canon.
Type: Offensive.
Element: Katon.
Range: 5m-diameter fireball. Projectile range: 40 meters.
Specialty: Ninjutsu.
Duration: 1 post.
Cooldown: 3 posts.
Description: The user forms the Tiger hand seal and breathes deep, filling their throat and lungs with chakra. They then exhale this chakra as a massive orb of roaring flames. The released flames will engulf their target, causing minor second-degree burns to all exposed flesh and first-degree burns to covered areas. The ball of flame will be about 5 meters in diameter, regardless of which form it is used in. When used as a flamethrower, the user exhales a stream of fire which expands into the fireball after 1 meter, and can blast out ground with its pressure and intensity. When, used as a projectile the sphere will travel at 20 mp/s.

125/150

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.