You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] Empty Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 pm

Current Stats

Strength: E-1

Speed: D-3

Endurance: E-0

Reaction Time: E-3

Perception: D



Last edited by Uzumaki Ilya on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total


____

Jutsu List| Ilya|Battle Theme| Locker
View user profile

2Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] Empty Re: Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 pm

http://www.narutosaga.com/t25738-troubled-nin-d-rank-mission#204247

Trained reaction time from E-0 to E-1
Trained Speed from E-0 to E-1


____

Jutsu List| Ilya|Battle Theme| Locker
View user profile

3Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] Empty Re: Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Uzumaki Ilya wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t25738-troubled-nin-d-rank-mission#204247

Trained reaction time from E-0 to E-1
Trained Speed from E-0 to E-1
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes


____

Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

4Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] Empty Re: Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:48 am

http://www.narutosaga.com/t25734-a-demon-and-a-sealed-torri-gate-invite-only#204622

Reaction time trained to D-0
Speed trained to D-3
perception trained to E-3
strength trained to E-1


____

Jutsu List| Ilya|Battle Theme| Locker
View user profile

5Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] Empty Re: Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Uzumaki Ilya wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t25734-a-demon-and-a-sealed-torri-gate-invite-only#204622

Reaction time trained to D-0
Speed trained to D-3
perception trained to E-3
strength trained to E-1
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

6Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] Empty Re: Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:51 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri


D-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Uzumaki Ilya wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t25734-a-demon-and-a-sealed-torri-gate-invite-only#204622

Reaction time trained to D-0
Speed trained to D-3
perception trained to E-3
strength trained to E-1
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

Ryo Deducted~


____

Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] 38662666494_4279fdebb5_o

"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0
View user profile

8Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] Empty Re: Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes


____

Uzumaki Ilya [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.