You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:57 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank

Chigetsu Hōzuki's Current Stats



Strength:
B-0

Speed:
B-0 [Agile: B-1]

Endurance:
B-0 [Frail: C-3]

Perception:
B-0

Reaction Time:
B-0



Last edited by Chigetsu Hōzuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 9 times in total

2 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:07 am

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank
Finished Mission/Training "Train the Academy!"

Training

Strength E-0 -> E-1 [1636/75] = 1561 remaining
Strength E-1 -> E-2 [1561/150] = 1411 remaining
Strength E-2 -> E-3 [1411/225] = 1186 remaining
Strength E-3 -> D-0 [1186/300] = 886 remaining

Speed E-0 -> E-1 [886/75] = 811 remaining
Speed E-1 -> E-2 [811/150] = 661 remaining
Speed E-2 -> E-3 [661/225] = 436 remaining
Speed E-3 -> D-0 [436/300] = 136 remaining

Reaction Time E-0 -> E-1 [136/75] = 61 remaining

61 words wasted.


____





| | | | |

3 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 am

Izumi

avatar

B-Rank
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Mission/Training "Train the Academy!"

Training

Strength E-0 -> E-1 [1636/75] = 1561 remaining
Strength E-1 -> E-2 [1561/150] = 1411 remaining
Strength E-2 -> E-3 [1411/225] = 1186 remaining
Strength E-3 -> D-0 [1186/300] = 886 remaining

Speed E-0 -> E-1 [886/75] = 811 remaining
Speed E-1 -> E-2 [811/150] = 661 remaining
Speed E-2 -> E-3 [661/225] = 436 remaining
Speed E-3 -> D-0 [436/300] = 136 remaining

Reaction Time E-0 -> E-1 [136/75] = 61 remaining

61 words wasted.

Approved! Please see the Admin Thread for stat changes.

4 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Sayuri

avatar



Izumi Karisuma wrote:
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Mission/Training "Train the Academy!"

Training

Strength E-0 -> E-1 [1636/75] = 1561 remaining
Strength E-1 -> E-2 [1561/150] = 1411 remaining
Strength E-2 -> E-3 [1411/225] = 1186 remaining
Strength E-3 -> D-0 [1186/300] = 886 remaining

Speed E-0 -> E-1 [886/75] = 811 remaining
Speed E-1 -> E-2 [811/150] = 661 remaining
Speed E-2 -> E-3 [661/225] = 436 remaining
Speed E-3 -> D-0 [436/300] = 136 remaining

Reaction Time E-0 -> E-1 [136/75] = 61 remaining

61 words wasted.

Approved! Please see the Admin Thread for stat changes.

Stats Updated~


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

5 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank
Finished Mission/Training "Securing Assets"

Training:

Endurance E-0 -> E-1 [840/75] = 765 remaining
Endurance E-1 -> E-2 [765/150] = 615 remaining
Endurance E-2 -> E-3 [615/225] = 390 remaining 
Endurance E-3 -> D-0 [390/300] = 90 remaining

Perception E-0 -> E-1 [90/75] = 15 words remaining.

15 words wasted.


____





| | | | |

6 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Izumi

avatar

B-Rank
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Mission/Training "Securing Assets"

Training:

Endurance E-0 -> E-1 [840/75] = 765 remaining
Endurance E-1 -> E-2 [765/150] = 615 remaining
Endurance E-2 -> E-3 [615/225] = 390 remaining 
Endurance E-3 -> D-0 [390/300] = 90 remaining

Perception E-0 -> E-1 [90/75] = 15 words remaining.

15 words wasted.


Approved! Please see the Admin Thread for stat changes.

7 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:27 am

Sayuri

avatar



Izumi Karisuma wrote:
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Mission/Training "Securing Assets"

Training:

Endurance E-0 -> E-1 [840/75] = 765 remaining
Endurance E-1 -> E-2 [765/150] = 615 remaining
Endurance E-2 -> E-3 [615/225] = 390 remaining 
Endurance E-3 -> D-0 [390/300] = 90 remaining

Perception E-0 -> E-1 [90/75] = 15 words remaining.

15 words wasted.



Approved! Please see the Admin Thread for stat changes.
Stats Updated~


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

8 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank
Finished Mission/Training "Train the Academy! (Pt. 2)"

Training: Perception E-1 => Perception E-2 [231/150] - 81 words wasted.


____





| | | | |

9 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 pm

Izumi

avatar

B-Rank
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Mission/Training "Train the Academy! (Pt. 2)"

Training: Perception E-1 => Perception E-2 [231/150] - 81 words wasted.

Approved! Please see the Admin Thread for stat changes.

10 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:42 am

Sayuri

avatar



Izumi Karisuma wrote:
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Mission/Training "Train the Academy! (Pt. 2)"

Training: Perception E-1 => Perception E-2 [231/150] - 81 words wasted.

Approved! Please see the Admin Thread for stat changes.

Stats Updated~


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

11 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank
Finished Event Mission - "Village Tour"

Training:

Perception E-2 -> D-0
Reaction Time: E-1 -> E-2


____





| | | | |

12 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:19 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Event Mission - "Village Tour"

Training:

Perception E-2 -> D-0
Reaction Time: E-1 -> E-2
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

13 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:26 pm

Sayuri

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Event Mission - "Village Tour"

Training:

Perception E-2 -> D-0
Reaction Time: E-1 -> E-2
Approved. please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes

Stats Updated~


____


"Light always shines through the dark"

Ninjutsu S-Rank | Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu, Kyuujutsu) S-Rank | Medical Ninjutsu C-Rank | Raiton S-Rank | Fuuton S-Rank
Missions
D-1 | C-3 | B-3 | A-1 | S-0
Socials: 4 | Missions: 0

14 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank
Finished Mission "Patrol"

Training:
Reaction Time E-2 -> D-0


____





| | | | |

15 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:00 am

Nozomi

avatar



Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished Mission "Patrol"

Training:
Reaction Time E-2 -> D-0
Approved. Please post in the admin request thread for your stat changes


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

17 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Approved. Please post in the Administration Request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

18 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Mitsuo

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Approved. Please post in the Administration Request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

Ryo Deducted~


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

19 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Thu May 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank
Finished "History, Pt. 1"

(Strength to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Speed to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Endurance to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Perception to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Reaction Time to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)

Finished "For the Horde!"

Strength (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Speed (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Endurance (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Perception (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Reaction Time (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)

-1125 ryo total.


____





| | | | |

20 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Fri May 11, 2018 7:51 am

Destiny

avatar

Genin
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished "History, Pt. 1"

(Strength to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Speed to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Endurance to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Perception to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Reaction Time to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)

Finished "For the Horde!"

Strength (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Speed (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Endurance (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Perception (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Reaction Time (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)

-1125 ryo total.

Training Approved. Please see the admin request thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...

21 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Sun May 13, 2018 7:44 am

Ayakashi

avatar



Destiny wrote:
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:Finished "History, Pt. 1"

(Strength to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Speed to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Endurance to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Perception to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)
(Reaction Time to C-1) (Costs 100 ryo)

Finished "For the Horde!"

Strength (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Speed (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Endurance (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Perception (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)
600 Reaction Time (C-1 -> C-2) (-125)

-1125 ryo total.

Training Approved. Please see the admin request thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

22 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Sun May 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank


____





| | | | |

23 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 am

Destiny

avatar

Genin
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t26895-yuki-no-kuni-the-lost-explorer-chigetsu

Training all stats to C-3

Cost: 875 ryo

Training Approved. Please see the Admin Request thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...

24 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Wed May 23, 2018 8:28 am

Ayakashi

avatar



Destiny wrote:
Chigetsu Hōzuki wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t26895-yuki-no-kuni-the-lost-explorer-chigetsu

Training all stats to C-3

Cost: 875 ryo

Training Approved. Please see the Admin Request thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

25 Re: Hōzuki, Chigetsu [Stats] on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

avatar

B-Rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t27395-ahoban-squad-operation-earthshaker#220065

Training Strength, Speed, Endurance, and Perception to B-1
Cost: 700 ryo


____





| | | | |

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.