You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:10 am

Meiyo

Meiyo


D-rank
Strength (D-3) +1 Taijutsu STR, TAI Specilization
Speed (D-3)
Endurance (D-3)+1 Stamina SC
Perception (D-3)
Reaction Time (D-3)



Last edited by Meiyo on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : All stats to D-3)

View user profile

2Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Re: Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:56 pm

Meiyo

Meiyo


D-rank


____


Missions Completed
D:5|C:1|B:0|A:0|S:0|
View user profile

3Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Re: Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:18 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Meiyo wrote:Strength and Endurance E to D Training
Link: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26227-supply-run-d-rank-mission-private#207755
Approved, but you put down Speed and Endurance, not strength and endurance. It's not really a big deal, but you can resubmit it if you'd like fo Speed instead.
If not, then you can get your stats changed at the administration request thread.


____

Ren, Meiyo [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

4Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Re: Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Meiyo

Meiyo


D-rank
Yah, sorry, not enough coffee or somethin' this week!

Can I have that be Speed for the last approval and I have this new post for review:

Requesting: Strength, Perception, Reaction Time all E to D
Link: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26301-workin-the-basics-private-solo#208447


____


Missions Completed
D:5|C:1|B:0|A:0|S:0|
View user profile

5Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Re: Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:25 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Meiyo wrote:Yah, sorry, not enough coffee or somethin' this week!

Can I have that be Speed for the last approval and I have this new post for review:

Requesting: Strength, Perception, Reaction Time all E to D
Link: http://www.narutosaga.com/t26301-workin-the-basics-private-solo#208447
Approved for both parts of the request. Please post in the admin request thread for your stat changes.


____

Ren, Meiyo [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

6Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Re: Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:21 am

Meiyo

Meiyo


D-rank
Requesting: All Stats Trained from D to D3
Links:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26266-painting-the-new-day-invite-only-for-now-akashi#209040

and

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26419-rest-closed#209415


*** Unless would this with the Taijutsu Strength be a +1 for Strength to C and with the Stamina SC I heard that may mean a +1 for endurance, so a C for that as well but I'm not sure that's how that works with the stat rule of Genin to D3 max?


____


Missions Completed
D:5|C:1|B:0|A:0|S:0|
View user profile

7Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Re: Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:26 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


D-rank
Meiyo wrote:Requesting: All Stats Trained from D to D3
Links:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26266-painting-the-new-day-invite-only-for-now-akashi#209040

and

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26419-rest-closed#209415


*** Unless would this with the Taijutsu Strength be a +1 for Strength to C and with the Stamina SC I heard that may mean a +1 for endurance, so a C for that as well but I'm not sure that's how that works with the stat rule of Genin to D3 max?
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.
Your stat buffs from taijutsu and your SC's are calculated after your stats, and bypass the limit of your rank. Your stats would show D-3, but you would show them as raised in a fight.


____

Ren, Meiyo [Stats] BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0
View user profile

8Ren, Meiyo [Stats] Empty Re: Ren, Meiyo [Stats] on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:24 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi


S-rank
Nozomi wrote:
Meiyo wrote:Requesting: All Stats Trained from D to D3
Links:
http://www.narutosaga.com/t26266-painting-the-new-day-invite-only-for-now-akashi#209040

and

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26419-rest-closed#209415


*** Unless would this with the Taijutsu Strength be a +1 for Strength to C and with the Stamina SC I heard that may mean a +1 for endurance, so a C for that as well but I'm not sure that's how that works with the stat rule of Genin to D3 max?
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction.
Your stat buffs from taijutsu and your SC's are calculated after your stats, and bypass the limit of your rank. Your stats would show D-3, but you would show them as raised in a fight.

Paid


____

Ren, Meiyo [Stats] HiitsmeBaobhan

~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5
View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.