You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Kirei Stats. on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:06 pm

Kirei

avatar



STR - C-3
SPD - C-3
END - C-rank
PER - C-3
REA - C-3



Last edited by Kirei on Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 8 times in total

2 Re: Kirei Stats. on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Kirei wrote:STR E-rank
SPD E ~> D-rank
END E-rank
PER E ~> D-rank
REA E ~> D-1

pending training approval

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26214-around-in-circles-chigetsu-nk#207968
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your ryo reduction and stat changes


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

3 Re: Kirei Stats. on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 pm

Mitsuo

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Kirei wrote:STR E-rank
SPD E ~> D-rank
END E-rank
PER E ~> D-rank
REA E ~> D-1

pending training approval

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26214-around-in-circles-chigetsu-nk#207968
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your ryo reduction and stat changes

Ryo Deducted~


____


~Item Locker~Sarutobi Mitsuo~Jutsu List~Mitsuo's Tracker~

4 Re: Kirei Stats. on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Please place your training in a new reply rather than the initial post.
The only thing that should be in the initial post is your current stats.


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

5 Re: Kirei Stats. on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Kirei

avatar



my bad was doing it like the jutsu reg not to waste space. stat changes all listed in referenced training topic but for posterity's sake:

2953
750 trains strength e to d
750 trains endurance e to d
850 trains reaction d-1 to d-3
325 trains perception d to d-1
278 remain

pending training approval

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26203-can-i-go-nova-nk#207688


____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

6 Re: Kirei Stats. on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Kirei wrote:my bad was doing it like the jutsu reg not to waste space. stat changes all listed in referenced training topic but for posterity's sake:

2953
750 trains strength e to d
750 trains endurance e to d
850 trains reaction d-1 to d-3
325 trains perception d to d-1
278 remain

pending training approval

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26203-can-i-go-nova-nk#207688
Approved. Please post in the admin request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

7 Re: Kirei Stats. on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:14 pm

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Kirei wrote:my bad was doing it like the jutsu reg not to waste space. stat changes all listed in referenced training topic but for posterity's sake:

2953
750 trains strength e to d
750 trains endurance e to d
850 trains reaction d-1 to d-3
325 trains perception d to d-1
278 remain

pending training approval

http://www.narutosaga.com/t26203-can-i-go-nova-nk#207688
Approved. Please post in the admin request thread for your stat changes and ryo reduction

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

8 Re: Kirei Stats. on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:56 am

Kirei

avatar



http://www.narutosaga.com/t26400-time-and-tide-kirei-di#209817

PER and SPD to D-3, WC referenced in training topic linked.


____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

9 Re: Kirei Stats. on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 am

Destiny

avatar

Genin
Kirei wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t26400-time-and-tide-kirei-di#209817

PER and SPD to D-3, WC referenced in training topic linked.

Approved, please see the admin request thread for ryo deduction and stat change.


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...

10 Re: Kirei Stats. on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 am

Kirei

avatar



http://www.narutosaga.com/t26517-birds-of-a-feather-mission-private-di#210071

train strength to D-2, WC listed in referenced training topic.


____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

11 Re: Kirei Stats. on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:22 am

Nozomi

avatar



Kirei wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t26517-birds-of-a-feather-mission-private-di#210071

train strength to D-2, WC listed in referenced training topic.
Approved. Please post in the administration request thread for your journey to greater strength and emptier wallets


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

12 Re: Kirei Stats. on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:06 pm

Ayakashi

avatar




Request - Perception and Speed raised to D-3, Strength raised to D-2

Paid


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

13 Re: Kirei Stats. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Kirei

avatar



http://www.narutosaga.com/t26539-beasts-of-burden-private-di#210370

strength to d-3, endurance to d-3. wc listed in referenced topic.


____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

14 Re: Kirei Stats. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Nozomi

avatar



Kirei wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t26539-beasts-of-burden-private-di#210370

strength to d-3, endurance to d-3. wc listed in referenced topic.
Approved. Stuff and things for administrative request for stats and lack of Ryo


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

15 Re: Kirei Stats. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Ayakashi

avatar



Nozomi wrote:
Kirei wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t26539-beasts-of-burden-private-di#210370

strength to d-3, endurance to d-3. wc listed in referenced topic.
Approved. Stuff and things for administrative request for stats and lack of Ryo

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

16 Re: Kirei Stats. on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:45 pm

Kirei

avatar




____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

17 Re: Kirei Stats. on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Kizashi

avatar

Chuunin

Training is Approved

Please see administration for ryo deduction and stat changes.


____


Ninjutsu: S | Fuuinjutsu: C | Katon: S | Raiton: C

18 Re: Kirei Stats. on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:47 am

Ayakashi

avatar



Syekren Uchiha wrote:

Training is Approved

Please see administration for ryo deduction and stat changes.

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

19 Re: Kirei Stats. on Mon May 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Kirei

avatar




____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

20 Re: Kirei Stats. on Tue May 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Destiny

avatar

Genin

Training Approved. Please see the admin request thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.


____

Ninjutsu: C | Bukijutsu (Bojutsu | Onojutsu): C | Medical: C | Fuuinjutsu: C
Futon: S | Katon: B

The King | Hosokawa | Locker | Jutsu | Tracker





_____________________________________
It is not the critic who counts. Nor the man who judges how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, Guest...

21 Re: Kirei Stats. on Fri May 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Ayakashi

avatar



Destiny wrote:

Training Approved. Please see the admin request thread for stat changes and ryo deduction.

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

22 Re: Kirei Stats. on Fri May 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Kirei

avatar




____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

23 Re: Kirei Stats. on Sat May 19, 2018 1:46 am

Izumi

avatar

B-Rank

Approved! Please see the Admin Requests for ryo deductions and stat changes.

24 Re: Kirei Stats. on Sat May 19, 2018 8:37 am

Ayakashi

avatar



Izumi Karisuma wrote:

Approved! Please see the Admin Requests for ryo deductions and stat changes.

PAID for


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

25 Re: Kirei Stats. on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:37 am

Kirei

avatar




____



J U T S U | | I T E M S

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.