You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:37 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
NSFW:
Izumi would lean against the edge of the tub, her back turned to Nova and the bed. For a short time Izumi would even doze off, having been completely exhausted by her exertion. Izumi had possibly even pushed herself too far that night, sex AND a mission? Even for the bastion of energy that was Izumi, it was a bit much. Izumi woke up after some time, her fingers weren't terribly pruned so it couldn't have been more than an hour and a half or so. Izumi listened closely, trying to determine what the sound that woke her up was. It became apparent quickly that it was Nova rising from her slumber, Izumi softly smiled to herself and pretended not to notice. Nova was trying her best to be quiet on her way over to Izumi but her fake leg made it obvious she was there. Izumi closed her eyes softly and lounged backwards waiting for the beautiful young lady to reach her. Nova would lean down and caress Izumi, running her hand up her back and brushing her shoulder blades. “May I join you?” , the younger woman would whisper into her ear, her soft, sweet, voice a welcome addition to the already relaxing scene. Nova didn't wait for Izumi to respond, and she wouldn't bother offering one. Nova unclasped her leg and slid into the water next to Izumi. Izumi would put an arm around the young lady's shoulder and pull her in gently. Nova tenderly wiped away a spot of blood along her jaw, a gesture which sent a shiver down Izumi's spine.  “not one of ours I would hope?”

Izumi sent Nova a sly smile, that suggested that it obviously belonged to someone else. Giving Nova a few moments of confusion Izumi would explain where she had gone and what had happened. For some reason, Izumi spared Nova the dirty details, not wanting the younger one to know just how ruthless Izumi could be. Nova had surely seen glimpses of Izumi's serious nature but Izumi was worried that if she knew the full extent of Izumi's bloodthirst that she would be put off. Izumi continued lounging, smiling contentedly at the her current situation. Glancing over towards Nova, Izumi noticed her steal a glance at Izumi's chest. This brought a smile to the red head's mouth, the younger woman's admiration was a welcome feeling. Nova leaned against Izumi, her own breasts pressing against arm pleasantly brushing against it. “What is it Nova, do you see something you want? All you'd have to do is ask and it's yours.” Before Nova could respond, Izumi would fully submerge herself and grab both cheeks of Nova's butt with her hands. Izumi would pull Nova's hips upwards, bringing her womanhood up to meet Izumi's practiced mouth. Izumi had been able to resist the younger lady's body before, but now that she was so close, pressing her body against Izumi's; there was no way the red head could resist. The lust was apparent in the enthusiastic laps at Nova's clit, Izumi's hands dug into Nova's ass holding her in place and pulling her into Izumi's silky tongue. Izumi would continue her work on Nova's pleasure using her tongue until she couldn't hold her breath any longer. Rising up above the waves of the bath Izumi would lock eyes with Nova, a seductive smile laying on her lips. Izumi would run both hands up Nova's sides, tracing her curves with her hands. Izumi's right hand would cup Nova's breast while her left clawed down her chest to her ****. “I do think it's time for some blood of our own though Nova.” Izumi's thumb would begin circling Nova's clit and the faintest sound of birds chirping could be heard. Izumi's middle finger and index finger would hover millimeters away from Nova's hymen, the sign of the naive puppet mistress's virginity before her fingers. Izumi would suddenly plunge her fingers into the young woman. Once the fingers broke the threshold created by her Hymen, easily cutting through it the chirping would end as quickly as it begun. Continuing the circling of her thumb, the two fingers inside of Nova would be forced deeper curling upwards as they were.

735 words.

View user profile

2The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 am

NSFW:
“What is it Nova, do you see something you want? All you'd have to do is ask and it's yours.”, Izumi would whisper in a sultry voice in Nova's ear. Without waiting for her to respond, Nova was taken by suprise by Izumi gulping a breath of air and submerging herself below the water. A soft sight escaped her lips as she felt Izumi's soft hands glide up her thighs and grab her behind and slide her forward. Pulling her hips to meet her waiting mouth, beneath the scalding water Izumi's tongue worked its magic. Nova was silently pleased that their activities last night seemed to be more than a one time occurrence. Leaning her head back she moaned softly, impressed with how long the red-head managed to hold her breath and maintain focus on what she was doing for so long. Her normally voluminous hair laid flat in a silky crimson sheet around her face as Izumi raised her head above the water with a seductive gaze. Drawing her hands up Nova's sides she seemed to take a moment to admire her curves before raising one had to Nova's breast and dragging the nails of the other down her sternum to her mound of venus as she whispered In her ear,“I do think it's time for some blood of our own though Nova.”. The claw marks were bright red against her pale skin, the action drawing a whimper and biting down on her lower lip to try to quiet herself.

Nova's emerald green eyes would widen with a moment of nervousness that would slowly drift away as Izumi's thumb began to circle around her clit. A soft familiar sound would reach Nova's ears for a moment before Izumi's index and middle finger would stab into her with the slight crackle of chidori, eliciting a yelp of pain and the tensing of Nova's entire body. Without realizing it she had bitten down so hard on her lower lip that a small trickle of blood would start, mirroring the trickle of blood that would disperse into the water around Izumi's fingers. Nova's arms would wrap around Izumi's shoulder as she would whimper in pain for a moment, a tear streaming down her cheek that she was unaware had fallen. The chidori would not last for even a moment, but the older girl's fingers would curl forwards as her thumb continued its word on Nova's clit. Finger's grinding against the tight walls of Nova's tender body, her eyes would roll back for a moment as her moans would increase in volume. The sensation of Izumi's skilled fingers, much less anything else, was a new one for Nova, which she assumed would explain the stinging pain as Izumi first penetrated her. Though she had known that loosing her virginity would be slightly painful, Nova had always written it off as a wives tale to keep adolescents finding their way into trouble too early. though it blurred her vision for a moment and elicited more that one whimper from her, the pain now only added to the sensation of Izumi's massage of two of the most sensitive places on her body.

Nova's arms wrapped around Izumi's neck, the taller red-head would slide back into the middle of the bath with one hand wrapped around Nova's waist and the other deep inside her to keep her afloat. With her knees wrapped around Izumi, Nova could do nothing but moan into her neck as the assault on her senses would overcome her, pleasure filling her and making her moan and quiver as her walls would tighten around Izumi's finger's even more. Izumi's skilled hands would continue their pattern, drawing moan after moan from Nova's rosy lips before her legs would shake and she would cum violently around Izumi's fingers. This time had been... more intense than before.., Nova would think as her vision was star streaked for a moment and she still felt her body shaking around Izumi, letting her cheek rest on Izumi's shoulder as she held her in the water. Nova's chest was still heaving as she breathed into Izumi's ear, “I'm glad you're back, I don't know what I would have done if I'd waken up in your bed alone.”
[747 Word Count]

____

Nova Makato|Jutsu|Locker
Missions
Permanent 30% discount on items

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle,
but it will never break."

View user profile

3The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Wed May 09, 2018 2:59 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
NSFW:
Izumi let out a soft giggle at the fact that Nova was trying to keep quiet, the younger woman was biting her lip to muffle her vocalizations of pleasure. It was all very cute to Izumi how naïve Nova was, Izumi enjoyed corrupting her partners, and stealing every bit of innocence they had one encounter at a time. Nova’s emerald eyes widened when Izumi started her work on the young lady’s clit. Nova’s whimpers only encouraged Izumi to continue, her pace quickening as the crimson liquid mingled in the bubbles of the bath. Nova eventually surrendered herself to Izumi’s skilled hands, the younger lady’s moans and body languages said everything her timid voice wouldn’t.  It wasn’t long before Nova was quivering in Izumi’s arms, her body out of her control responding only to the waves of ecstasy coursing through her nubile body. Nova panted as she held on to Izumi, resting her head on her shoulder near her ear. Nova’s breathed words were perceptible but labored, “I'm glad you're back, I don't know what I would have done if I'd waken up in your bed alone.” Izumi couldn’t help but smile down at the young lady, their mutual attraction had gotten the better of Izumi. Izumi kissed Nova on the cheek before lifting her up and carrying her to the bed, laying her down gently and returning to the bath to retrieve her leg. While she carefully put the crude prosthetic back on to Nova she spoke to her in a firm but kind voice, “I had my staff make some dresses for you last night,” Izumi looked Nova up and down slowly savoring every inch of her beautiful form biting down on her lip briefly before continuing, “I’m fairly certain I got your measurements correct, I’m pretty good at eyeing it. The handmaids will be in here soon to get you dressed, don’t be embarrassed darling you’re hardly the first naked woman they’ve seen. I expect you to get ready quickly, I want to take you out for breakfast.”

Izumi strutted over to a dresser, opened one of the drawers and rifled through it. After a few moments she found what she was looking for, a shining chain laced with inlaid opals. Izumi walked over to Nova and put it on the young lady, whom would find it was quite tight around her neck as well as quite sturdy. In the center of the necklace was a large ring that connected the links. Izumi whispered in the puppet mistress’s ear, “You’re mine now, pet.” Izumi pulled Nova to her feet while she pulled away from the younger woman’s ear and with a swift smack on the bottom called out to her door, “The lady is ready to be dressed.” As the staff moved in swiftly to help Nova get ready Izumi would dress herself, putting on matching lace underwear underneath tight shorts and a tighter v-necked shirt. Izumi had never been shy to show off her body, Izumi liked to think the confidence came from within, that it was all her own strength that made her into the woman she was. Deep down she felt it was probably just her Karisuma blood, their clan had a reputation back home for their tendency towards strong personality. Once Nova was ready Izumi would walk up behind her and grab her bottom. “Come along Nova, I’d hate to have to use a leash in public.” With one more devilish a grin and another squeeze and Nova’s bottom Izumi would strut out the door with her arm trailing behind her, Nova’s hand intertwined with her own keeping to a pace she was sure Nova could keep up with.

642 words.

View user profile

4The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 am

NSFW partly?:
Nova lay on the bed massaging the towel into her hair to dry it as Izumi's gaze would slide up and down the pale skinned girl on the bed, “I had my staff make some dresses for you last night, I’m fairly certain I got your measurements correct, I’m pretty good at eyeing it. The handmaids will be in here soon to get you dressed, don’t be embarrassed darling you’re hardly the first naked woman they’ve seen. I expect you to get ready quickly, I want to take you out for breakfast.”. As always, Izumi's confidence seemed to fill the room and managed to make Nova herself even a little less nervous. News that dresses had been made to her surprised Nova, both for the generosity and the speed for which they were made if only requested the night before. Hopping up off the bed Izumi would take a few long strides to the dressed giving Nova time to get a good view of her walking away. Shuffling through one of the drawers there, Izumi gave search for something taking a moment to find it before strutting back over to the bed and standing in front of Nova who was now sitting up on the side of the bed. Chin tilted upwards she smiled warmly into the Karisuma's pale blue eyes as Izumi's warm hands would slide across Nova's neck ever so gently. Nova leaned her head forward and pressed her cheek to Izumi's chest and listened to her the heartbeat there as she felt Izumi brush her hair out of the way in order to clasp the delicate chain on the back of Nova's neck. At first the glinting platinum was cold against her tender flesh but warmed quickly to the touch, the fit snug but not uncomfortable. Nova's thin fingers would slide up to the jewelry touching it gently and feeling the ring in the center at the hollow of her neck. Red hair would brush against Nova's cheek as Izumi would lean forward and whisper into Nova's ear sending a shiver down her spine. “You’re mine now, pet.” The words would send a tingling sensation to her gut, though it was not an unpleasant one and her head spun slightly as Izumi pulled her to he feet.

With a slap of Nova's behind, Izumi would turn to her closet and spoke loudly enough so the handmaidens who must have been waiting outside the door would be able to hear her, “The lady is ready to be dressed.” Though Nova would have preferred to take a moment to watch her companion dress, she was swept up in a flurry of action as a trio of handmaidens would shuffle into the room with bundles of clothes. They would shove a set of lingerie into her hands as they would allow at least put those on herself, though as Nova held them up to examine them she was startled by how little fabric made up the bottoms as well as the fact that the brassiere actually looked as though it would fit her. Pausing in getting dressed would earn a rushing huff from the handmaidens, to which Nova hopelessly slid the garments on. Made with a matching lace print the lingerie stood out against the pale backdrop with its burgundy color that even Nova had to admit looked good on her. Though she tried to look in Izumi's direction she was caught off guard by the yanking of a dress over her head and the sudden pressure on the back as laces were tightened. Looking down Nova admired the dress that had been made just for her though she was uncomfortable having received such a gift. Without much chance to react she was shuffled in front of the mirror to look at her reflection. The dress was made of a clingy maroon materiel that hugged her chest and hips before flaring out slightly at the knees due to a lengthy slit up the side of the leg with the end of the dress brushing against her ankles. The neckline was low, a fact exaggerated by the lacing on the back that was pulled tight enough that Nova felt as though she could barely breathe and the materiel was pulled tight enough that one could nearly see the lace of her bra through it, though even she had to admit it made her chest look absolutely fantastic. Thin straps took place of sleeves, exposing the pale skin and dashing of freckles across her shoulders.

After getting a look at the dress that was gifted to her she let her eyes wander up to the necklace that Izumi had clasped on and gasped. Set in simple platinum the chain was adorned by several large opals that glinted with a rainbow like brilliance. Feeling the chain again she noted that it was surprisingly sturdy, though there was no way she would do anything to damage the piece if she could avoid it. Next to catch her eyes was the faint markings of the fun from the evening before in the form of reddened burns around her wrists and around her neck, a flush would crawl up her skin as she realized she had no way to hide the marks other than her hair and brushed the waves in front of her shoulders. A pair of plain black flats were place besides her before the trio would rush out, leaving Nova with a soft brush with which to tame her mane. Now more presentable, Nova would turn to Izumi with a smile as she took in her outfit with a blush before spinning back around. With a quiet quickness Izumi would dart up behind Nova and grab a handful of her behind in the soft dress without the feeling of anything beneath, “Come along Nova, I’d hate to have to use a leash in public.” Squeezing the handful once more, Izumi would strut out the door with Nova trailing along behind her with their fingers interlocked. Izumi moved on too quickly for Nova to address it but her cheeks would burn bright red at the mention of leash. “Where were you thinking for breakfast?”, Nova would inquire as they strode leisurely out the door.

[1059 word count]

____

Nova Makato|Jutsu|Locker
Missions

View user profile

5The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Wed May 09, 2018 4:18 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Possibly NSFW:
The handmaidens were deft and prompt in their duty, making short work of dressing Nova. Izumi watched lustfully while Nova slipped on the burgundy lingerie that had been chosen specifically for the dress she was to wear to breakfast with Izumi. The Karisuma woman had been right on the measurements, the maroon fabric hugged Nova in all the right places showing off her impressive femininity. Izumi couldn’t help but bite down on her lip while she approached Nova, her eyes fixed on the young lady’s fantastically round bottom. The dress was modestly sexy, covering much of Nova’s skin while still showing off her body. Izumi was certainly glad she’d had the dress made for Nova, the young lady finally looked every bit the part of Izumi’s girlfriend. Finally, satisfied with the elegance of her eye candy Izumi grabbed Nova’s ass and set off.  When Nova spoke to ask Izumi where they’d be heading for breakfast the older lady would look back and settle her eyes on the beautifully framed cleavage belonging to Nova. Distracted for a few moments by the younger woman’s bust, while still expertly leading Nova through the lofty halls of her home, Izumi would finally reply; “A café of course Nova, not too dissimilar to our beloved Cloud Nice back in the Cloud Village. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, it will share a breathtaking view of the sunrise with us. And best of all, they open it this early just for me so we’ll have the view to ourselves.” Only after she finished speaking to the younger woman would Izumi’s eyes finally rise to meet Nova’s. Izumi was shameless in her staring at Nova’s form, unabashed by her brazen gaze towards her chest. Izumi was possessive over her lovers, doubly so over a woman she felt so passionately about as she did Nova. Izumi’s pace was brisk but no so quick so that Nova couldn’t keep up, Izumi would lend the younger woman her strength as they went along lightly pulling her along to improve her pace. Izumi enjoyed being in charge of the women she brought to her bed. Relishing in her control over them her surprising speed and strength usually making it easy to achieve her desired dominance; Izumi was in charge of her lover already tugging her along with the younger woman expertly wrapped around her finger. Another of Izumi’s habits with her women was to show them off. Izumi loved putting them in fancy clothes and shiny jewelry before taking them out to nice meals and other expensive dates.

The café was no more than a thirty walk for the pair, giving them ample time to appreciate the silence of the early morning and the feel of each other’s soft hands. Izumi always took her lovers to this same café for breakfast, she enjoyed watching them crawl in their skin with the feeling of all the staffs eyes on them. Surely her lovers would reason that they were just imagining the attention from the restaurateurs, however in this occasion the staff really did know their dirty secret. As they found their seats at the table Izumi would have a devilish grin on her face, happy with her little secret. Knowing Nova, she would no doubt be embarrassed beyond belief so Izumi would soften her smile and kindly speak to the younger woman, “Isn’t it lovely hear Nova, don’t be afraid to order anything you’d like. They have it all; I see to that. You can even have a breakfast from home here, I made sure to have them stock ingredients . What are you plans today anyways? Would you like to spend more time with me? I’m serious about the offer to move in by the way. I’d love to have you. Izumi hoped the barrage of questions would calm Nova’s nerves and help her open up.

667 words.

View user profile

6The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Wed May 09, 2018 5:18 am

Izumi's eyes seemed to linger on Nova's chest for quite some time before she looked managed to answer the question“A café of course Nova, not too dissimilar to our beloved Cloud Nice back in the Cloud Village. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, it will share a breathtaking view of the sunrise with us. And best of all, they open it this early just for me so we’ll have the view to ourselves.”. After she was done speaking her eyes would slide away from Nova's chest and back to her emerald eyes, though the smile on her face showed that she had no shame in looking the younger girl up and down. It would have made Nova nervous, but for the fact that she had already seen all that was exposed and more less than five minutes ago. Along with the lustful look in her eyes, Nova picked up something intense about how she was being looked that made her squirm. Hand wrapped in Izumi's she was whisked out the door and out into the morning air. Nova almost wished that she had grabbed a shawl or something of the sort to ward off the cold misty air, though the chill was refreshing and woke her up the rest of the way. As they made their way to the cafe she followed Izumi with adoring eyes and her hand wrapped in hers, though she noted that there was a soreness she was unaccustomed to between her legs though it only served to remind her of the night before as did the marks on her wrists.

The cafe was not far away, though the walk was just lengthy enough to give them time to enjoy each others presence on the quite morning. The cafe was quiet and empty as Izumi had said it would be, though it still surprised Nova slightly that the cafe would open for Izumi alone this early. As they walked up the steps to the door, it swung open as a member of the waitstaff greeted them and ushered them inside an towards a set table with a boquet in the middle. It felt as though the eyes of every person in the cafe was upon Nova though she thought that was ridiculous, though at a second glance they all did seem to have eyes lingering over her tight dress and the necklace especially. Fingers fumbling at the end of her waves of hair as a nervous habit Nova would lower her eyes to the table for a moment before looking up to see Izumi's face plastered with a devilish smile. The attempt to calm her was visible in Izumi's face and audible in her tone however as she spoke to her companion, “Isn’t it lovely hear Nova, don’t be afraid to order anything you’d like. They have it all; I see to that. You can even have a breakfast from home here, I made sure to have them stock ingredients . What are you plans today anyways? Would you like to spend more time with me? I’m serious about the offer to move in by the way. I’d love to have you.. Question after question would come and make Nova's heart flutter at being the center of Izumi's attention and she stuttered for a moment before being able to formulate sentences. She would try to address each question in order, “A waffle with cactus fruit syrup would be amazing if they happen to have any....”, she would pause for a moment salivating at the thought of the sweet nectar that was harvested from one of the native cacti to suna before continuing, “I honestly didn't have much of a plan, in fact had I not run into you yesterday I would have just spent today out on the island alone. I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you, perhaps wander the market?”. The last question however, Nova was not quite sure how to answer though she was not sure why she was having such a difficult time making a decision. “are you sure you want me to live with you?” , her  voice was shy though hopeful that Izumi really meant the offer rather than as a courtesy.  

Nova would tilt her head slightly as her hair streamed downwards and she met Izumi's gaze, marvling at how beautiful the Karisuma girl really was. A smile would cross Nova's face and without thinking she would stick her hand out across the table and take Izumi's, “I really do love spending time with you.... and I'd like to spend more time with you as well.”. For the first time her voice was more confident as she expressed her affections though she quickly lost her nerve with Izumi's strong gaze. Coming at a perfect time to push off the topic, Nova looked up and saw a stack of fluffy pancakes being brought over smothered in violet syrup and a dallop of whipped cream. A smile would cross her face as it had been quite some time since she had had this mean, it reminded her of her childhood and of Suna.

[876 word count]

____

Nova Makato|Jutsu|Locker
Missions

View user profile

7The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Thu May 10, 2018 3:07 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi had successfully put Nova off guard yet again, her rapid fire questioning doing much to fluster the young woman. The younger of the two still did her best to answer, first asking for her order,  “A waffle with cactus fruit syrup would be amazing if they happen to have any....” Izumi smiled, it was a food from home one of the big things the two women had in common was their shared origin. Nova seemed very pleased that she was able to get it all the way in Kiri. Izumi would add her order on to the end, quietly informing the waitress so as not to disturb Nova's train of thought, “I'll have pancakes but be sure to bring plenty of that syrup, we'll both be using it.” Nova seemed to settle in to the conversation more and more as she answered, becoming sufficiently distracted by Izumi's small talk, “I honestly didn't have much of a plan, in fact had I not run into you yesterday I would have just spent today out on the island alone. I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you, perhaps wander the market?” Izumi smiled and gave Nova a clear affirmation indicating her desire to join her for a day shopping, Izumi had plenty to spend on her new passion and was happy to do so. Nova sounded so bashful yet hopeful for Izumi to not be playing some cruel trick on her when she asked the younger woman to move in with her. Nova would sheepishly squeak out, “are you sure you want me to live with you?” It was clear to Izumi that Nova wasn't used to having someone she could trust, someone who only wanted to see her happy. Hiding even the hint that she had the urge to giggle at Nova, Izumi would lock eyes with Nova and grab one of her soft hands in her own. “Of course I'm sure, you're an amazing woman that I happen to love. I understand if it's all a bit quick, but there's plenty of room and you don't need to see me in that giant house if you don't want to, I'm hardly there anyways...” Izumi noticed she was rambling and abruptly cut off her diatribe turning a slight flush from embarrassment. Nova would ease her nerves when she made her reply, sounding more confident than she normally does, “I really do love spending time with you.... and I'd like to spend more time with you as well.” It seemed Nova was a bit awkward about the topic as well, both of them finding great joy in the excuse to stop talking when the waitstaff appeared with her breakfast. Nova smiled before starting on her meal, clearly happy to have a taste of home.

After a bit of happy silence, Izumi would speak up again. “Did you want to shop for supplies for your new puppet Nova? I was just thinking about last night we never ended up talking about your puppet. Is there any way I can help you? I wasn't just trying to get in your pants you know, I really do think your puppets are the most amazing inventions I've seen. You're an amazing woman Nova, you should be more comfortable with yourself...” Once again noticing herself preaching, Izumi would turn red again, this time a deeper shade. Izumi would quickly look down, her silky hair falling into her face to hide her red cheeks, not wanting Nova to see a sign of her other side. The side she would always try so hard to hide from people, the sad, lonely, awkward, girl that lived within. Izumi hoped her words would just embarrass Nova even more than she had embarrassed herself and stun her to silence. Izumi would eagerly eat her pancakes as an excuse to feign apathy on the subject, putting up a second defense in hopes that it would be able to deflect the subject of her red cheeks. Izumi didn't normally feel like this in front of people, normally her confidence easily shone through her rough edges. She only felt this way around one person in the past, the man who'd trained her and lead her out of the sand village after its destruction. Syekren Uchiha. The young lady was confused for her feelings for Nova, and was trying to come to terms with the fact that she had fallen in love with two people. Izumi had always had an attraction to both men and women, but she had never truly fallen in love. And now she'd done so with two people in quick succession sending Izumi into a spiral of emotion. She couldn't wait to get out of there and go to the market with the younger woman who fancied herself a puppet mistress.

View user profile

8The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Thu May 10, 2018 3:16 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi had successfully put Nova off guard yet again, her rapid fire questioning doing much to fluster the young woman. The younger of the two still did her best to answer, first asking for her order,  “A waffle with cactus fruit syrup would be amazing if they happen to have any....” Izumi smiled, it was a food from home one of the big things the two women had in common was their shared origin. Nova seemed very pleased that she was able to get it all the way in Kiri. Izumi would add her order on to the end, quietly informing the waitress so as not to disturb Nova's train of thought, “I'll have pancakes but be sure to bring plenty of that syrup, we'll both be using it.” Nova seemed to settle in to the conversation more and more as she answered, becoming sufficiently distracted by Izumi's small talk, “I honestly didn't have much of a plan, in fact had I not run into you yesterday I would have just spent today out on the island alone. I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you, perhaps wander the market?” Izumi smiled and gave Nova a clear affirmation indicating her desire to join her for a day shopping, Izumi had plenty to spend on her new passion and was happy to do so. Nova sounded so bashful yet hopeful for Izumi to not be playing some cruel trick on her when she asked the younger woman to move in with her. Nova would sheepishly squeak out, “are you sure you want me to live with you?” It was clear to Izumi that Nova wasn't used to having someone she could trust, someone who only wanted to see her happy. Hiding even the hint that she had the urge to giggle at Nova, Izumi would lock eyes with Nova and grab one of her soft hands in her own. “Of course I'm sure, you're an amazing woman that I happen to love. I understand if it's all a bit quick, but there's plenty of room and you don't need to see me in that giant house if you don't want to, I'm hardly there anyways...” Izumi noticed she was rambling and abruptly cut off her diatribe turning a slight flush from embarrassment. Nova would ease her nerves when she made her reply, sounding more confident than she normally does, “I really do love spending time with you.... and I'd like to spend more time with you as well.” It seemed Nova was a bit awkward about the topic as well, both of them finding great joy in the excuse to stop talking when the waitstaff appeared with her breakfast. Nova smiled before starting on her meal, clearly happy to have a taste of home.

After a bit of happy silence, Izumi would speak up again. “Did you want to shop for supplies for your new puppet Nova? I was just thinking about last night we never ended up talking about your puppet. Is there any way I can help you? I wasn't just trying to get in your pants you know, I really do think your puppets are the most amazing inventions I've seen. You're an amazing woman Nova, you should be more comfortable with yourself...” Once again noticing herself preaching, Izumi would turn red again, this time a deeper shade. Izumi would quickly look down, her silky hair falling into her face to hide her red cheeks, not wanting Nova to see a sign of her other side. The side she would always try so hard to hide from people, the sad, lonely, awkward, girl that lived within. Izumi hoped her words would just embarrass Nova even more than she had embarrassed herself and stun her to silence. Izumi would eagerly eat her pancakes as an excuse to feign apathy on the subject, putting up a second defense in hopes that it would be able to deflect the subject of her red cheeks. Izumi didn't normally feel like this in front of people, normally her confidence easily shone through her rough edges. She only felt this way around one person in the past, the man who'd trained her and lead her out of the sand village after its destruction. Syekren Uchiha. The young lady was confused for her feelings for Nova, and was trying to come to terms with the fact that she had fallen in love with two people. Izumi had always had an attraction to both men and women, but she had never truly fallen in love. And now she'd done so with two people in quick succession sending Izumi into a spiral of emotion. She couldn't wait to get out of there and go to the market with the younger woman who fancied herself a puppet mistress. After Nova's reply, Izumi would acknowledge it and stay silent until they were done with their meal unless Nova had something to say. The red headed Karisuma would be the first to rise, smiling to Nova and stretching her hand out to take the young woman with her to the market, having recomposed herself from her short lapse into sniveling schoolgirl “Come love, I want to get you some more gifts. If you're going to stay with me you're going to need more clothes until we can have your things sent from the other island. I assume your jewelry is left there too so we'll have to get you some more of that as well. I can't wait to see this puppet by the way, I really enjoy seeing what your creativity gives the world. How'd you learn puppetry anyways? Is it just something you decide to do one day? Do they just select you? I'm sorry to bombard you, I just find you fascinating.” Izumi would leave an ample tip behind, however Nova would notice that she didn't have to pay a check and that the staff didn't seem phased that Izumi was just walking out with her lover in tow, off to their next adventure in the land of the mist.

1,047 words for a total of 3,091 words.

Exit post.

Training: Raiton B - A 3,000/3,000 words.
Discarding the extra.

View user profile

9The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] Empty Re: The Morning After [Nova | NSFW] on Thu May 10, 2018 6:37 am

“Of course I'm sure, you're an amazing woman that I happen to love. I understand if it's all a bit quick, but there's plenty of room and you don't need to see me in that giant house if you don't want to, I'm hardly there anyways...” Nova stared into Izumi's beautiful eyes as she spoke, though the words seemed casual enough Nova seemed to hang off each syllable she said.  A smile would cross her face as she saw the stack of pancakes being brought over from across the room. Izumi's voice would snap her out of it quickly, “Did you want to shop for supplies for your new puppet Nova? I was just thinking about last night we never ended up talking about your puppet. Is there any way I can help you? I wasn't just trying to get in your pants you know, I really do think your puppets are the most amazing inventions I've seen. You're an amazing woman Nova, you should be more comfortable with yourself...”. Though Izumi's face might turn red, Nova's bore a color several shades darker and she didnt even notice the more confident girls blush and took the hiding behind her hair as a flirtatious motion. Nova would dig down into the food before her with a ravenous appetite after the activities from the evening before. The hangover would be quickly dispelled by the luxurious breakfast leaving Nova full and pleased.

“I love you.”, the words would come out of silence of enjoying them meal. “I'd love to spend the day doing that and... I really love that you are so interested in my weird... weird everything. Puppets tend to scare people away”, the last part was lighthearted in attempts to was away the embarrassment from professing her love yet again. Izumi would rise from her seat and offer Nova a hand to help her up as she whispered in her ear, “Come love, I want to get you some more gifts. If you're going to stay with me you're going to need more clothes until we can have your things sent from the other island. I assume your jewelry is left there too so we'll have to get you some more of that as well. I can't wait to see this puppet by the way, I really enjoy seeing what your creativity gives the world. How'd you learn puppetry anyways? Is it just something you decide to do one day? Do they just select you? I'm sorry to bombard you, I just find you fascinating.”, Izumi would leave a handsome sum of money on the table besides their empty plates as she guided Nova out the door. As they walked, Nova would answer the slew of questions that Izumi had asked, “I find you fascinating too, far more than myself honestly.. uh.. didn't have much jewelry before to be honest. This ones gonna really be something... I've got some really cool ideas for it. And, my father taught me when I was young. I guess 'taught' isnt really the right word. I used to watch him while he worked in his shop, he was a craftsman for the Chikamatsu and made several puppets that were used for things other than combat in the village. I never got to learn from him hands on but I used a lot of his ideas in my work. I started crafting with just the construction when I had to learn to make a new.. leg.. and from there I worked on Kurogokegamu. I finished him just before the exams and to be honest I wasn't sure I wanted to actually go 'be' a puppeter rather than a craftswoman in Suna but now here I am. It was definitely hard to learn.. at first nothing wants to move in just the right way.”. Nova was encouraged by the interest that Izumi expressed in her and would continue to tell Izumi of her list of supplies she needed for her project.

[Exit]

[688 Word count]
[total word count 3370]

Training:

3000(+300 from chikamatsu drawback =3300) WC tertiary spec Ninjutsu D-rank to C-rank, No ryo cost due to training from a fellow shinobi
70 WC left over

____

Nova Makato|Jutsu|Locker
Missions

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.