Requesting a custom version of the Spider Summoning Scroll approved here: [x]

Spoiler:

Item: Arachnomancer's Grimoire
Species: Spider
Elements: Suiton
Specializations: Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu
Quantity: 1
Price: Free?
Description: This grimoire forms the base of Haka's Summoning Jutsu.

Appearance: [Reference]
The black leather texture of the grimoire is made of human flesh cured and dyed in swirling black colouring. Eight spider eyes have been placed in a circle formation, the four pairs of them turning to eye the wielder of the Grimoire at all times. To prevent theft and loss, the grimoire is attached to the owner with a strand of spider webbing resilient enough to deny cutting and tearing up to S rank strength/quality. Inside the grimoire one can find all the details that form the Summoning Contract established with the Spider Clan.

____

"Those born as monsters fear not becoming one."

Spider - Manor - Jutsu - Tools - Recon - Story

2 Re: Haka's Summoning Grimoire on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:18 am

Syekren Uchiha

Haka Osada wrote:Requesting a custom version of the Spider Summoning Scroll approved here: [x]

Spoiler:

The black leather texture of the grimoire is made of human flesh cured and dyed in swirling black colouring. Eight spider eyes have been placed in a circle formation, the four pairs of them turning to eye the wielder of the Grimoire at all times. To prevent theft and loss, the grimoire is attached to the owner with a strand of spider webbing resilient enough to deny cutting and tearing up to S rank strength/quality. Inside the grimoire one can find all the details that form the Summoning Contract established with the Spider Clan.

I'll be honest, I have no idea if we allow free custom variants of the scrolls for summoning contracts.

I'll leave this up to an admin or Izumi

____

Ninjutsu: S | Taijutsu: S | Genjutsu: A | Katon: S | Raiton: S | Fuuton : B

3 Re: Haka's Summoning Grimoire on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Izumi

B-Rank
Syekren Uchiha wrote:
Haka Osada wrote:Requesting a custom version of the Spider Summoning Scroll approved here: [x]

Spoiler:

I'll be honest, I have no idea if we allow free custom variants of the scrolls  for summoning contracts.

I'll leave this up to an admin or Izumi

The contract can be restructured for free once Haka is A rank with A rank Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu.

However, that’s not what’s being done here and Haka’s request is Approved!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.