You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
Yui had done nothing for months except get drunk and sleep, she wanted to get revenge for her village but her heavy heart and the loss of Bokuden weighed on her soul. She wanted him back so badly anytime she thought of him she felt like she wanted to cry, he was gone, her village she worked so hard was gone and now she was just a relic of the past waiting for her time to expire. She had little to motivate her and even less reason to try to get stronger, Bokuden had been the one to push her and without some driving goal or force, she simply didn't feel the need or want to fix her life.

She would slam down another shot as she looked around the bar, maybe someone here could make her happy but she had not spotted anyone interesting. Sekkiea her canine stayed close by and was very worried for Yui, she was spinning out of control like she had when Yui had to kill off all the Kaguya including her lover to prevent a coup. The last time Yui had been this low was that far back, she had done so much to secure alliances and non-combat clauses with other villages only for it to fall while she was away tending to Bokudens body.

When she had returned it was all gone and she made her way to Kiri a land she knew would not fall anytime soon, she knew they were strong and that's why she chose it. She knew for a while she could grieve and not have to much pressure put on herself to really try anything crazy for the village. So she just drank and drank it was her favorite habit and occasionally would drag someone to bed, but it never satisfied her soul, she was empty when she made love feeling zero sparks and barely any interest in the act.

"I really miss you Bokuden... what should I do I cannot be like this forever... you would have yelled at me and told me to stand back up and work hard... but without you... I cant drive myself to try."

WC:368

____

Nozomi

As the one being trained to be in charge of the Hunter-nin collective, Nozomi was one of the most qualified individuals to check in on the refugees who had decided to become a part of Kirigakure after Suna had been destroyed. They'd welcomed these individuals with open arms, no questions asked, and Izumi and Nova had even quickly rose through the ranks. However, there were others who didn't seem quite as okay with the way things had gone.

Yui had joined up with Kirigakure, but despite that, hadn't actually done much. All reports indicated that she was in a massive state of depression, just drinking her days away, alone, only briefly leaving with people and then making her way back shortly to continue. Nozomi didn't want her to continue on that way, knowing how that felt. After Kaekio, she had taken a long time to recover to any sort of okay. She'd spent so much time ignoring how she felt that she still wasn't sure she'd recovered. In all honesty, she wasn't letting herself feel much of anything, spending time fighting people and killing those she was asked to.

Entering the bar, Nozomi spotted Yui and her canine, walking towards her. She wore her Hunter gear, but didn't have her mask or any of her weapons on her, except for the scroll containing Serpent's Tongue and the single Tanto over her shoulder that she wielded as her primary weapon. Her hair tied up in a bun as usual, her bangs hanging down, a little messy, but she didn't really care.

Taking a seat next to the grieving Inuzuka, Nozomi would turn to her. "I hope Kiri hasn't been too depressing for you. Are you adjusting well to the different climate? I know it's a lot cooler and more damp than Suna was, and that change can be a lot." Damn, this girl is toned. If she's half as strong as she looks....

Her eyes wandered, taking in the girl. She looked like the type that could really take charge. A half coy smile prodded its way onto her face, almost involuntary as her mind wandered as much as her eyes did. She was almost unapologetically gay, always checking out women nowadays. It always amused her, remembering how she was when she first met Kaekio. She had never really wanted to say anything to that girl about her attractions, so shy as she was. She was still rather shy and almost never initiated with anyone, but she was openly embracing her appreciation of the female form.

WC: 445

____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
Yui noticed a hunter-nin taking a seat next to her as she began to mention hoping Kiri was not too depressing to her, she laughed a bit as that was certainly not what was causing her depression. No, it was the fact she had thought she had secured peace for her village only for it to be destroyed when she was gone, the Daimyo she hated was now dead, however so was her village. The death of Bokuden also weighed heavily on her heart, she had loved him so much but he was gone forever, that was her soulmate anyone else she would make love to was just something to bring some short pleasure and get her mind off of her past.

"The village is perfectly fine, I actually really enjoy it here, my depression is caused by how much I failed as a leader in my former village. Imagine for two years you had gone and secured no aggression or alliances with other villages thinking you had saved your village. Then you end up watching your soulmate die and go to bury them somewhere where no one can get their body only to come back to the entire village in flames and destroyed."

She would simply laugh before slamming down another drink, yeah she had been a terrible leader, she had been deceived as no one protected Suna and now it was a free for all trying to gain the territory. Greed, the desire for power that's all that inspired people, this world had become so corrupted and twisted, sometimes she wondered if it would not be better for it all to burn to the ground.

"It makes you really think maybe it would be better for the known shinobi world to simply burn. Look at everyone flocking Suna like vultures to a corpse, instead of offering help when the village was fine they choose to try to pick at the carcass. Everyone being lead by greed and power and not a single person thinking of the wellbeing of the people that suffered and died on that day, it really makes me question everything about our world."

She would slam down another drink as she noticed the girl looking her over causing Yui to smile herself, she did look like she would be fun to play with. However she would make it clear if it advanced to that point she would not take the relationship seriously she had no plans to thaw her now frozen heart, it was just going to be for one night of pleasure or maybe several nights of pleasure. She was not sure the woman would even understand her thinking, she had certainly had gone down a very dark path with her thoughts.

WC:460

____

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.