You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
Yui had done nothing for months except get drunk and sleep, she wanted to get revenge for her village but her heavy heart and the loss of Bokuden weighed on her soul. She wanted him back so badly anytime she thought of him she felt like she wanted to cry, he was gone, her village she worked so hard was gone and now she was just a relic of the past waiting for her time to expire. She had little to motivate her and even less reason to try to get stronger, Bokuden had been the one to push her and without some driving goal or force, she simply didn't feel the need or want to fix her life.

She would slam down another shot as she looked around the bar, maybe someone here could make her happy but she had not spotted anyone interesting. Sekkiea her canine stayed close by and was very worried for Yui, she was spinning out of control like she had when Yui had to kill off all the Kaguya including her lover to prevent a coup. The last time Yui had been this low was that far back, she had done so much to secure alliances and non-combat clauses with other villages only for it to fall while she was away tending to Bokudens body.

When she had returned it was all gone and she made her way to Kiri a land she knew would not fall anytime soon, she knew they were strong and that's why she chose it. She knew for a while she could grieve and not have to much pressure put on herself to really try anything crazy for the village. So she just drank and drank it was her favorite habit and occasionally would drag someone to bed, but it never satisfied her soul, she was empty when she made love feeling zero sparks and barely any interest in the act.

"I really miss you Bokuden... what should I do I cannot be like this forever... you would have yelled at me and told me to stand back up and work hard... but without you... I cant drive myself to try."

WC:368

____

Nozomi

As the one being trained to be in charge of the Hunter-nin collective, Nozomi was one of the most qualified individuals to check in on the refugees who had decided to become a part of Kirigakure after Suna had been destroyed. They'd welcomed these individuals with open arms, no questions asked, and Izumi and Nova had even quickly rose through the ranks. However, there were others who didn't seem quite as okay with the way things had gone.

Yui had joined up with Kirigakure, but despite that, hadn't actually done much. All reports indicated that she was in a massive state of depression, just drinking her days away, alone, only briefly leaving with people and then making her way back shortly to continue. Nozomi didn't want her to continue on that way, knowing how that felt. After Kaekio, she had taken a long time to recover to any sort of okay. She'd spent so much time ignoring how she felt that she still wasn't sure she'd recovered. In all honesty, she wasn't letting herself feel much of anything, spending time fighting people and killing those she was asked to.

Entering the bar, Nozomi spotted Yui and her canine, walking towards her. She wore her Hunter gear, but didn't have her mask or any of her weapons on her, except for the scroll containing Serpent's Tongue and the single Tanto over her shoulder that she wielded as her primary weapon. Her hair tied up in a bun as usual, her bangs hanging down, a little messy, but she didn't really care.

Taking a seat next to the grieving Inuzuka, Nozomi would turn to her. "I hope Kiri hasn't been too depressing for you. Are you adjusting well to the different climate? I know it's a lot cooler and more damp than Suna was, and that change can be a lot." Damn, this girl is toned. If she's half as strong as she looks....

Her eyes wandered, taking in the girl. She looked like the type that could really take charge. A half coy smile prodded its way onto her face, almost involuntary as her mind wandered as much as her eyes did. She was almost unapologetically gay, always checking out women nowadays. It always amused her, remembering how she was when she first met Kaekio. She had never really wanted to say anything to that girl about her attractions, so shy as she was. She was still rather shy and almost never initiated with anyone, but she was openly embracing her appreciation of the female form.

WC: 445

____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
Yui noticed a hunter-nin taking a seat next to her as she began to mention hoping Kiri was not too depressing to her, she laughed a bit as that was certainly not what was causing her depression. No, it was the fact she had thought she had secured peace for her village only for it to be destroyed when she was gone, the Daimyo she hated was now dead, however so was her village. The death of Bokuden also weighed heavily on her heart, she had loved him so much but he was gone forever, that was her soulmate anyone else she would make love to was just something to bring some short pleasure and get her mind off of her past.

"The village is perfectly fine, I actually really enjoy it here, my depression is caused by how much I failed as a leader in my former village. Imagine for two years you had gone and secured no aggression or alliances with other villages thinking you had saved your village. Then you end up watching your soulmate die and go to bury them somewhere where no one can get their body only to come back to the entire village in flames and destroyed."

She would simply laugh before slamming down another drink, yeah she had been a terrible leader, she had been deceived as no one protected Suna and now it was a free for all trying to gain the territory. Greed, the desire for power that's all that inspired people, this world had become so corrupted and twisted, sometimes she wondered if it would not be better for it all to burn to the ground.

"It makes you really think maybe it would be better for the known shinobi world to simply burn. Look at everyone flocking Suna like vultures to a corpse, instead of offering help when the village was fine they choose to try to pick at the carcass. Everyone being lead by greed and power and not a single person thinking of the wellbeing of the people that suffered and died on that day, it really makes me question everything about our world."

She would slam down another drink as she noticed the girl looking her over causing Yui to smile herself, she did look like she would be fun to play with. However she would make it clear if it advanced to that point she would not take the relationship seriously she had no plans to thaw her now frozen heart, it was just going to be for one night of pleasure or maybe several nights of pleasure. She was not sure the woman would even understand her thinking, she had certainly had gone down a very dark path with her thoughts.

WC:460

____

Nozomi

Nozomi was unsure how exactly to respond. "I don't even know if any of the other villages knew what sort of state Suna was in before it's destruction. Maybe the shinobi world is flawed, but I believe that people want to help in their own way, they just think they can do it better. I can't speak for the other villages, but Kiri has been through so much war, so much pain. We know how to pick ourselves up, and what sort of efforts can be made to help those in need. That's why we let in refugee's with open arms."

She offered a slight smile, although the pity was quite evident. "I personally know how hard losing a soulmate is. I lost mine when Kiri and Kumo had their last conflict. It's left a hole in me that I don't know will ever be filled." Kaekio had been the love of her life, and losing her had messed with her. If she was the drinking type, she probably would have been drunk ever since, but she bottled up her feelings and let them out when she was fighting. It was probably just as unhealthy as being a drunk would be.

"I'm little more than a tool of war, I get that. That's the life of a shinobi, we all sign up for that when we become shinobi. When I lost Kaekio, I doubled down on being a shinobi. I'd have done anything for that girl, but she decided she would be more loyal to the village she defected from than to me. I didn't have anybody else to live for anymore. Now I serve the Mizukage directly, and listen to her orders without a second thought, because that's all we're really good for. At least, that's all I'm good for."

It was a depressing thought for sure. "Still, I like to think that we all play our own part in making the world peaceful. Kiri can bring peace to the world, and I truly believe that. I have to believe that at least the Mizukage can unite us all and end the hostilities, and until that's done, I'll fight so that others don't have to fight and lose anyone else. Keep on fighting until everyone who would do my home harm is dead." A grin shaped her face.

"But, Kiri's nice right now. We've got peace in our homelands. We can drink, we can have fun, blow off steam. Is that what you really need right now? To blow off some steam? Cause I think I can help you with that, if you'd like." She offered a wink to the woman next to her, leaning partially against the bar on her elbow. She was nervous, but didn't really want to portray that to her.

WC: 502
TWC: 947

____

Missions

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
Yui listened to the woman and thought the fact no one really understood what was going on in Suna the leadership had completely crumbled after she had left. From what the reports said the Daiymo was even dead, the nation now full of thieves and those looking to divide up the scraps it made her sick to her stomach thinking of everything that nation had gone through. It seemed this girl also lost the one she loved in the situation with Kuno, she knew all too well about this as both sides kept trying to get Suna to back them. Sadly it was too politically complicated to back either side but the situation eventually calmed down.

When she heard her say she was only a tool of war and that was her only use it hurt Yui's heart, for someone to think like this was terrible. Yui once felt the same way when she was the kage and it had ruined part of her life as she would move her hand to brush along the girl's face and smile, she was far too cute to only think of herself as a tool for war.

"Listen you may have had that drilled in your mind here but you are more than a war tool, you need to enjoy life... I know coming from someone moping around and depressed like I am is funny but I at least lived my life and had a ton of fun until the last year or so. The loss of Bokuden was heartbreaking and there was nothing I could do to save his life even as a medical shinobi he got so sick I couldn't do anything for him, I had to sit at his side for two weeks and watch him suffer. Still, I won't ever forget him I loved him with all my heart just like you loved the person you lost, but never give up your soul, you are far more than a tool for war."

Hearing people say such things felt painful, this was not the past eras where such things could be true, no people needed to think more of themselves. As for her statement to make the world have peace that made her laugh a bit she tried so hard to make Suna safe and it did not matter, a nation did not bring down her village, no some scumbag shinobi with sick intentions, corruption from other nations and filth from other nations brought her own corrupt nation to an end. She knew all too well what happened to Suna could happen in most nations, so much corruption and lies were starting to spread, the overly peaceful times were turning people into schemers and those that prey on any sign of weakness. The world being plunged into war once more would certainly make those schemers have to focus on other things like trying to survive an entire world at war with each other.

"Peace while I want it causes people to become corrupt, people get fat from greed and corruption and people begin to scheme and cause far more serious issues, sometimes I think it would be best if the entire world went to war, it would likely take care of those that can only scheme and take advantage during times of peace."

She then mentioned Kiri was nice and that was true she came here because it was the most secure nation, but she also knew there was a likely spreading corruption even here. Being a kage is hard and weeding out corruption is very hard especially when its someone close to you, she likely had no idea Yui was able to obtain some very sensitive information when she was kage and even when she was not kage, money could buy a lot in Kiri. Yui would need to talk to Aya and explain things to her, or else someday Kiri could fall just like Suna had, the corruption and people being paid to ignore a massive attack that destroyed a village, this did leave Yui to wonder where was Syekven when this happened, he had a huge amount of influence over the village yet he did not stop the attack, was he involved she had no idea but she would investigate information about the attack for sure. Finally, Yui regained her focus as the girl mentioned needing to blow of some steam, she got a coy smile as Sekkiea just shook her head she knew where this was likely going already.

"I could use a way to release some of my frustration, I am sure you could provide with a compatible event to relieve the stress and anger I feel. I must warn you though, I am far from gentle and don't feel like being a nice gentle person right now, it will be angry and may even hurt, so don't complain when I am a bit rough."

Yui would suddenly move over to the woman pulling her face to the side if she would allow. she would try to run her tongue along her cheek before sliding her lips toward the women's. this, of course, was if she allowed for it, if not Yui would wait to see what her response to her words would be, this seemed like it could be a very fun time.

WC:894

____

Nozomi

Nozomi shrugged as Yui ran her hand over her cheek. She blushed a little bit, the gesture making her feel a little self conscious. She hadn't been necessarily expecting her to be caring or compassionate at all, so that little act was all the more comforting. The words alone wouldn't have meant much, but the caress was.

A little taken aback at the mention of Bokuden, Nozomi knew from her time with Kaekio that he was a missing-nin from Kumo. It seemed that the world was a small place. Who was this Yui though, that she had been the lover of such an infamous ninja. A light hearted chuckled escaped her. "Funny thought. You were with Bokuden Ryuzoji, and I was with Kaekio Ryuzoji. It seems almost fitting that we find ourselves here, both of us lamenting our lovers."

She didn't acknowledge that Yui didn't think she was a tool of war, because she still didn't think she was anything else. She'd been conditioned her entire life for fighting. Becoming an ANBU and Hunter-nin only reinforced that to a further degree. She specialized in assassination and espionage. She'd participated in so many fights, and didn't often lose. Even Lamya, her most recent fight, hadn't been able to best her, and there was an obvious gap between their power, not in her favor.

When it came down to it, that was what she was good for. If someone needed to be killed, she was the one to go to do it. She wasn't good at anything else, other than training, and that was in and of itself used to make everyone else also tools of war and combat.

The blonde wouldn't voice these thoughts though. She moved on when Yui agreed that she could blow off some steam, telling her that she was not a gentle person, as she licked Nozomi's cheek. As she moved her mouth towards Nozomi's she responded with a single word. "Good." Nozomi wasn't exactly rough, but she didn't mind when other people were rough with her.

Locking lips with the Inuzuka, Nozomi would start to kiss the girl before remembering they were in public still. There were rooms to be had though, and she knew where they were. As a Seven Swordsman, she actually had a place here, so she'd stand up, pulling Yui with her. "Let's move this elsewhere." If she'd follow, Nozomi would take her up to her own personal area, a place she hadn't actually stepped into before. There was a queen sized bed, a large table with some chairs, and a few dressers, but other than that, it was empty.

The second the doors were shut, Nozomi would start to strip down while doing her best to continue kissing Yui, although the task might prove difficult, as she was only 5'2", and she was moving a lot while trying to disrobe.

WC: 510
TWC: 1457

____

Missions

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
Yui smiled as she seemed to get a favorable response as the woman would kiss her back, she then suggested they go to a room alone together making Yui get a wide grin. She would ask the woman how she had a room but she did not care as the pair stepped into the room the other woman began to stip her clothing off fast, trying to keep her lips locked as Yui also began to strip down.

18+:
She would move her hands to the woman's body as she noticed her chest was wrapped like herself she did not have a large chest, no one would say they were extremely small but Yui did not mind this fact. She was quite skinny and looked to be quite light making Yui grin a little wider as she would move her hands to run across the woman's chest, lightly rubbing her nipples through the wraps before she would pull it away exposing her nice little perky nipples.

She as a medical shinobi had quite the special touch as she ran her fingers across the woman's chest she would apply just a little bit of chakra, this would cause an immense amount of pleasure to the woman like she had likely never felt before. She would move her lips and begin to suckle her right breast as her other hand moved lower on her body.

She would feel where the woman's lower lips were and lightly part them before sliding two of her fingers inside, once again she would infuse a small amount of chakra to cause the woman to feel what would likely be the most pleasure she ever had in her life.

Yui would pull her lips away from the woman's chest as she removed the last of her clothing before she would take a seat on the bed pulling her fingers out of the woman and motioning for her to pleasure Yui. She would spread her legs for her as Yui clearly was excited but clearly, she was also trying to insert control of the situation.

"Now, if you please me well, I will make you have the time of your life, you won't ever get the satisfaction I can offer you from another person, so try your best to make me feel excited enough for that."

She would wait to see how the woman would respond to all her actions but she was excited, maybe this one night could clear her mind and let her move on she had no idea, but she wanted to try at least for a night to forget about her tragedies in life.

WC:445

Last edited by Inuzuka Yui on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

____

Nozomi

18+:
Nozomi's body was very sensitive, having not done anything with anyone for quite some time, so whenever Yui rubbed her fingers against her nipples, the immediate rush of endorphins went through her body. Putting her arms on Yui's shoulder to balance, she let out a small sigh of satisfaction as she was teased. It felt much better than it probably should have, but Nozomi just attributed it to her lack of sex recently. The anticipation was enough to put her at least partially on edge.

As the much taller girl bent down to suck on her breast, she kept her arms on Yui's shoulders, clenching down hard on her as she slid into her. Letting out a gasp of surprise as she hadn't actually expected her to move so fast, nor had she expected the pleasure to be so immediate either. Her fingers dug into Yui's shoulders, muscles tensing in response, before she realized she probably shouldn't grip so hard. She was a deal stronger than she looked, and compared to a lot of people, she could easily break them.

Annoyed when she pulled out of her, Nozomi faced her, gazing upon her body, taking in the sight of her nude form. The scars were the most prominent part of her. Placing a hand on the scar on the Inuzuka's chest, Nozomi ran her fingers over it, imagining that Yui had probably noticed hers as well. She had one from her shoulder to hip that Sero had given her when she was a genin, during their first squad meeting. There were burns on her body, with a handprint on her back burned into her forever, from Kaekio and her match during the Chuunin Exams. Of course, she'd also cut deep into her neck with her sword so there was that scar.

The only other scar was on her right arm, from when Enaka had nearly chopped the entire thing off at the shoulder. She didn't have many, but they were deep, and paler than even her normal tone, which was fairly pale to begin with.

As her fingers moved down Yui's scar, she pushed the girl further onto the bed with a bit of force behind it, enough to shove her to her back, and moved in between her legs, dropping to her knees. Kissing up the inside of her right thigh, she'd continue placing gentle kisses until she was right next to Yui's lips, before switching to the left leg and repeating the process. While she did so, her right thumb was gently teasing Yui's clit, until she'd finished kissing up both legs.

Sliding in her middle and index finger to Yui's entrance, she gently hooked her fingers along the inside, her fingers curving back towards the opening, feeling the ridges inside her, unfolding again, and repeating the process over and over. Her mouth moved over towards Yui's clit, and she began sucking on it, flicking her tongue over the sensitive area. Her left hand began caressing the inner curve of Yui's thigh, gently stroking over her skin. Her process was one of someone who liked to use gentle tickling and sensations to heighten the experience.

WC: 544
TWC: 2001

____

Missions

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
18+:
Yui noticed the woman feeling the scar, yes that was a deep wound not only because of the damage it had caused but because of the betrayal at the hands of another kage. She nearly died because of Gin and her lover, yet she somehow struggled and lived on, she also noticed this woman had a lot of scars herself as she saw what clearly would have been two separate sword attacks, so the pair were both scarred in soul and in life. When she mentioned who her former lover was it almost made her want to laugh, both of them fell for the wrong people for sure, yet she was sure she had felt the same way Yui had felt about Bokuden.

Suddenly she felt the woman's hand dig into her shoulder, she clearly enjoyed Yui touch. She simply smiled as it was clear the woman wanted more but she would have to earn it first, Yui had so much more she could offer the woman that would make her desire Yui forever. She felt the woman shove her down rather hard making Yui show quite a coy smile.

She was not playing around however as she began to rub her thumb on Yui's clit. It felt quite good getting a small moan out of her lips. She would then slide her fingers inside Yui's lower lips while she would hook the fingers to rub the sidewalls cause her to let out a gasp when she touched the right side it was clear she had touched Yui's g spot. She would begin to suck Yui's clit as well making her moan and squirm a bit as she was clearly excited her hands would move along her back feeling the scars before sliding up to her head and rubbing the top of her head, feeling her hair in her fingers.

"You are quite skilled I see... ugh.... you are doing a good job keep doing it and I will show you a special gift I have to transform parts of my body. I think you will ugh.... will really really enjoy my surprise."

WC:358

____

Nozomi

18+:
It seemed that she was doing well with her ministrations, judging by the sounds that Yui was letting out. Nozomi wasn't as experienced with other people's bodies as well as a Medical nin would be, but she was quite skilled with her own, considering the amount of training she'd put in as a Taijutsu specialist. She was able to apply the perfect amount of pressure and speed to the areas she needed to, and it worked as well as she'd have hoped. Continuing to press on the g-spot that had elicited the gasp, her fingers hooked in with greater speed, maintaining the same pressure that she'd been, hitting it more often but not with pain.

Her tongue flicked over her clit with the same intensity, occasionally lowering her mouth to lap up the juices around her opening. She tasted good, although it was noticeably different from Kaekio's. She hadn't really expected that, but she hadn't eaten anyone out that wasn't Kaekio either, so she had no basis of judgement to go off of.

She'd been with a few other people, sure, but she was a bit more of a pillow princess when it came to sex, and tended to prefer to be the receiver than the giver. Most of the girls she hit on didn't mind in the slightest, almost seeming to have an urge to please her without asking anything from her. She had been avoiding eating out anyone for a long time, as it was a lot more intimate to her than just fingering someone to a climax, and she was fairly good at that, so she got people off fast.

She really actually had made this her first time since Kaekio because she was ready to move on completely. This was the first step on the road to recovery for her, letting herself get over that mental block, and she was loving it.

Nozomi didn't stop as Yui spoke, but her eyes lifted up to look at her. Moaning a little, the moans vibrating her head and consequently the girl, while Yui ran her fingers through her hair. She loved the feeling of fingers through her hair. Shifting her left hand up to her hair bun, she removed the pins holding it up, letting her hair run a bit more smoothly, flowing down her back to her shoulder blades, before moving her hand back to her thigh, teasing the spot where her leg met her torso.

She was a little confused at what Yui meant by a special gift, but she was pretty excited to say the least. She could feel her nethers growing more wet, eager for whatever it was. She'd been going down for a couple minutes or so now, and wasn't used to being denied anything after having someone slip their fingers in her at some point in the earlier encounter. It had made her feel that much more eager.

WC: 501
TWC: 2502

____

Missions

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
18+:
Yui continued to moan as the woman did her work, it seemed she figured out Yui's g spot and continued to apply pressure not enough to hurt but it felt so good causing Yui to arch her back and gasp for breath. She was very talented for sure as Yui was certainly enjoying the time she was having with the woman, as she let her hair down Yui would slide her hair through her fingers as she felt the hair lightly flicking her right thigh. This really did feel amazing and she could not have been happier, she had not felt this alive since the last time she had been with Bokuden but maybe this woman could help her move on.

Yui was clearly getting more excited as her juices were starting to flow even more Her fingers were quite magical she was shocked this woman could do so well as Yui used her hands to push her face a little harder into her lower lips. It was quite clear Yui was going to burst soon, and this would certainly be a shocker for the woman, Yui was known as a squirter so when she did orgasm it could turn out to be very messy with her juices splashing everywhere.

After several more minutes it finally happened Yui's breathing began to increase before she would tightly lock her legs around the woman with her strength before releasing a floodgate into the woman's mouth, so many fluids flowed out of Yui as she began to spasm some with her breathing still heavy she would smile and laugh a bit thinking she should have warned her in advance about this. She had done a very good job and she was sure this woman wanted to be pleaded herself as Yui would wait for the woman to get situated once she seemed to be Yui would take and throw her on the bed, her smile wide now.

"You were amazing but now it is time to show you what I can do, I promise this will rock your world like it has never been rocked before."

She would slide her fingers along the woman's chest as she very lightly touched the nipple but she would infuse just a touch of chakra, this would cause the woman's nerves to release pure pleasure like she had her chest being suckled despite Yui clearly not doing this.

She would continue to smile as she would move her lips to lightly reach the woman's right side of her neck, her tongue slowly sliding along it as she would begin to lightly kiss down her neck. She would infuse each kiss with chakra making it feel like a light burn from each kiss not enough to hurt just a warmth that stuck around for a few moments. She would then kiss down to the top of her chest slowly sliding her tongue along the top leaving behind those kisses once more before reaching her right nipple and taking it into her mouth, she would apply a different way of chakra as she would make it feel like a thousand small but pleasurable stabs hit the nipple at once.

She would release her lips as she would continue to kiss down her body slowly kissing along her abdomen with her tongue sliding along her scar on her body. It would leave behind a trail of warmth nothing to cause pain but more pleasure. As she slid her tongue even further down she would finally reach the promised land as she would slide the tongue just above her lower lips. Teasing the girl a bit with a light brush with her tongue barely touching her clit but with her chakra feeling like she had just suckled it. Finally, her tongue would make its way toward the woman's lower lips as she would lightly part the lips with her fingers before sliding her tongue inside.

This would be when Yui would use a partial transformation of her tongue suddenly she would make it longer and thicker as she would begin to rotate her tongue in a circle with it developing ridges on it. It would continue to push inside the girl not to cause her pain but simply fill her up tightly with her rotting her tongue and using chakra along the ridges to greatly enhance the pleasure. She could only wonder what the woman would think of this trick, it was something only someone with very good chakra control most likely a medical shinobi could pull off.

WC:764

____

Nozomi

18+:
There was no mistaking it, Yui was absolutely melting under her touch. Nozomi knew she'd found the sweet spot that she needed to as the muscular woman squirmed and moaned, arching her back in what Nozomi considered to be an extremely sexy manner. There were few sights she appreciated more than that of a girl's stomach and the under side of her breasts moving upward from her angle. It was like a little bit of an ego stroke, as it meant that she was doing her job right, and women were a lot harder to please than men, so she'd been told.

Her scalp was intensely buzzing with tingles as Yui ran her fingers through her hair, one of the more pleasurable things a person could do, medic or not. She could be in bliss like this forever, eating out this wonderful specimen and having her hair played with for eternity, but alas, nothing lasted forever. Still, she wasn't exactly expecting the end to be quite so intense. It wasn't really something she knew could happen, to be fair, so she wasn't expecting anything other than a normal orgasm, and couldn't be further from the truth on that.

While Yui did orgasm, it was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. Caught mid lick with her mouth almost wide open over Yui's vagina and clit, Yui's legs locked around her, pulling her in even closer as she exploded in Nozomi's mouth, her ejaculation guzzling down Nozomi's throat, both inside and out as some spilled out in her surprise. Her face and chest were both drenched, her newly freed hair also sporting some wet spots and sticking together a little bit. The taste itself was very similar to Yui's normal taste, although it was a little less sweet, as if diluted, and a lot more runny than normal vaginal fluids.

She hadn't been quite ready for it, actually just noticing that it got more wet for a moment, drinking it down before starting to nearly choke a bit, but she did her best to drink the fluids down as they came out, even through her surprise. It didn't taste like pee or anything, so she wasn't really going to complain, she was the one with her mouth on the girl and her tongue inside her. Sex was already a messy affair. She would have laughed had she not still been sucking on the clit. There was no denying that she'd probably need a shower after this, and maybe some shower sex to accompany it.

As she pulled away from Yui, soaking wet, small beads of liquid rolling down her mouth and neck, she shivered as it rolled down over her tiny breasts, and she looked down. She looked a mess, which was interesting considering she was the one who hadn't necessarily had anything done to her, and she looked like she just finished an intense training episode or something. If she didn't know any better, she could have been convinced she was covered in sweat, but she knew none of this was from her.

As she was looking over herself, she felt herself being picked up and thrown on the bed, an interesting combination of dryness and wetness instantly noticeable, wetter near the edge than the main surface area. Her body shivered even more as Yui spoke, messing with her nipples again, and as she moved in for the neck kiss, Nozomi's hands moved to the back sides of Yui's hair, pulling her in to try and lock lips momentarily. If she'd allow, they'd make out for a moment, before Nozomi would start to pull away, biting Yui's lower lip in a rough but playful manner, letting it stretch out a few inches before releasing her bite and falling back to the bed to let Yui continue her neck teasing.

Assuming she'd continue on as planned, letting out short and quick gasps of pleasure at each kiss. The girl really liked to infuse her chakra into each one, and it made for an incredible amount of sensations that she hadn't quite felt before.

And finally, Yui made it to the anticipated area. She felt the heat of the tongue first, the wetness of her member not very noticeable in comparison to her own dripping wet area, a mix of Yui and her own love juices having made it's way there. There was no denying the immediate pleasure though, and her walls twitched slightly at even the first contact. Letting out a low moan, Nozomi bit down on her lip a little, grabbing the bed spread with her tiny hands, spreading her legs a little more. She didn't really need to do that, as she was already thin enough, and had enough of a thigh gap that even without spreading, Yui would have been able to fit in snugly without parting her legs much at all.

She felt a unique feeling, something she'd never experienced before as Yui's tongue entered her, and continued to enter her much further than a tongue should. Her mouth formed into a little "O" shape as her body tensed up, and she felt..... filled up. Her walls once again twitched momentarily and clenched onto the invasive tongue. She'd never had anything other than a couple of fingers really up there, and the malleable tongue was certainly a lot stranger than some fingers, fitting and filling her a lot more completely. "Oooh... Ohhh jeez... fuck that's.... wow." as the tongue began to rotate.

Yui was very interesting indeed. She'd be someone that Nozomi would love to have more than just this once. The feelings of ecstasy and euphoria were much more intense than anyone else had given her, maybe only surpassed by the rush of a battle that pushed her to her limits.

WC: 1000
TWC: 3502

____

Missions

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
18+:
Yui felt the woman pull her lips toward hers as Yui gladly accepted and began to kiss her back hard before she had moved to the next area. She felt her lips being bitten onto and pulled a bit before the woman would let go causing Yui to smile a bit with her continuing her actions further south. She could see the woman's hands grip the sheets as her tongue began to travel and her legs spread wider to accept it.

She felt the woman's insides grip her tongue tightly as she began to feel the unique feeling Yui was making her feel. One thing was certain she was deeply enjoying this with the words she said plus her body's reactions it was quite clear as Yui's right hand would move to the woman's small chest and begin to pinch her right nipple in the fingers using some more chakra to make it feel even better. Yui would continue to rotate her tongue as she would also cause her tongue to take on ridges inside making her feel the ridges moving back and forth inside the woman's lower channel.

Her tongue would begin to pull back and forth nearly pulling all the way out before pushing all the way back up striking the back of the woman's cervix. She was sure by how tight she felt she had never had anything like this inside of her only made her wonder how she would react to what Yui could create besides her tongue like this. She was doing her best to make the woman orgasm as her pace and force of the thrusts would get faster and harder with Yui continuing to stretch the insides slowly but surely to almost three inches wide.

She was sure it would not be long before this woman had her own orgasm and once she did she would treat her to something even better, she would take this woman and turn her into a real woman, in a way no man could ever hope to accomplish. She only wondered how open this woman would be to some of the things Yui wanted to try on her small body, as Yui would smile for a moment before continuing her actions.

WC:384

____

Nozomi

18+:
What made this probably the most enjoyable was that Yui was using her tongue, which despite filling her nearly completely, was incredibly malleable and soft, so it made for an almost exact mold of her insides, hitting every ridge and maintaining contact with her walls the entire time through. It wasn't like what she imagined a penis or other hard object would be, or fingers as she'd been accustomed to, which despite being hard, didn't maintain full contact with the entire vaginal cavity. It made for a more unique feeling, which though she was new to, probably would have been unique to anyone else who'd had sex in a normal manner as well.

She felt special, getting to enjoy something like this that not many people would have. The care with which she was shown, the pleasure she felt, the attention to her every whim. Every touch, every lick, enhancing the experience completely. The rocking motion of the tongue as it entered and exited, entered and exited, filling her more each time as if it was expanding, hitting the deepest part of her and sending cascades of pleasure rippling through her body. Her nipples standing on edge as Yui's fingers toyed with them.

The build up was simply amazing, her thighs tingling with the warmth they usually did when she was close to an orgasm. Each thrust bringing her closer and closer, riding the edge of a high that would explode sooner or later. Even with Yui pulling the moisture from her opening with her tongue, she was feeling more and more wet with each moment. Even though she'd never had anything quite as big in her, she never once felt any pain, as the tongue was probably too soft to actually tear her hymen. In conjunction with how wet she was, how expanded her vagina had become, as she was incredibly turned on, she wouldn't have been surprised to know that it was still quite intact, at least currently.

As the orgasm started to mount, the nervous tingling energy coursed through her, her muscles tensing up, the entire body tightening as she started to peak. Her thighs felt warm, a wetness from beyond her clit, and then the beautiful surrender into bliss as she finally released. Her insides writhing, tightening, loosening, clenching, releasing in a powerful orgasm over the beast master's tongue, her legs pulling the girl in closer, her hands clenching the blanket on the bed tightly, digging into the bed and the sounds of springs breaking could be heard.

Nozomi's eyes clenched shut and a moan escaped her, long, drawn out as her body convulsed slightly. After what felt like ages of the orgasmic energy, her body relaxed. It had probably only lasted about 15 seconds, but to her, she'd known eternity, her vagina squeezing over Yui's tongue like a vice grip, only to loosen up and finally stop twitching so intensely, although it still gave small spurts of vibration, as even the orgasm hadn't fully released her. It was like she had only had half of one, but that half of an orgasm had been the full thing.

She felt the peak, but not the full release, her body still prepared to give more, and within a few moments, it continued, rolling into another orgasm, peaking once again. Her body tightening as before, although this time she grabbed the edge of the bed, splintering the wood at the base with her grip, her bottom and back lifting off the mattress in an arch as she let out a small scream of glee. It wasn't loud, more like a squeak than anything else. The back of her legs pushed into Yui's back, shoving her face further onto her, holding her there until the orgasm released a second time, her insides writhing for an equal length of time.

Like before, as her body relaxed, she felt the buildup of the orgasm still ready to roll, having not fully released for some reason, but it didn't go into a third orgasm, and she stayed peaked, frustration surmounting. Sweat suffused her body, mixing with Yui's own juices from her release, and she pushed Yui's head away, trying to let herself calm down in case the girl was going to continue with the tongue. A third one might break her, and she needed a moment to collect herself. While still interested in continuing, three in a row with no release was just torture.

"Gimme a moment." she panted out, laying back on the slightly broken bed, still spread out, swinging her legs off of Yui's shoulders, over her head, and dangling her feet over the edge of the bed. She was fairly small, and mostly on the bed, so they didn't quite reach the ground, dangling a few inches above it. Laying back, she covered her face with her hands, clenching her eyes shut as the pent up energy inside her continued to persist, not releasing, not going anywhere. Her entire body was tingling, every sensation, every touch more than it should have as she was incredibly sensitive at the moment.

WC: 872
TWC: 4374

____

Missions

Inuzuka Yui

S-rank
NSFW 18+:
]Yui seemed to be doing a wonderful job as she felt the woman squeeze her tightly her tongue slithering around with the chakra being released. The tricks she was doing she knew the girl would never be able to hold out and that was when she felt the first one a sudden tightening with her head being shoved hard into her lower lips. Yui continued to lap before the tongue would be squeezed tightly as she could suddenly taste the warm fluids running down her tongue, she would pull it back lapping it up before she felt another sudden tightness, two in a rapid pace. This was good as Yui knew how good of a job she was doing.

She could feel more tightening as she could see the bed was not holding up well to the woman's reactions to Yui's tongue, she would ask for a moment as Yui would smile sliding her tongue out slowly keeping it wide as she would pull it out with a clear op noise as she pulled it clear. The smile on her face did not end however as she had another great idea.

"So how would you like to try something even more exciting, I can not only do things with my tongue I can grow a certain body part and make it any shape and any kind I want. If you are willing I can grow one for you, and of course, we can enjoy a great time together."

Yui would simply smile and wait for her friend to catch her breath if she said yes Yui would grow a large male member below but it would not be shaped the same way as a normal one. This would seem to be quite large around as well as have ridges along it, Yui would use her chakra to make those ridges pulse as she drives back and forth inside of her. If she allowed it she would enjoy the time of her life, and feel something she never could imagine, Yui hoped she desired her to accept this as it would also feel amazing for herself.

WC:357

____

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.