You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Jukei

Jukei

Chuunin
Strength : E-Rank
Speed : E-Rank
Endurance : E-Rank
Perception : E-Rank
Reaction Time : E-Rank

2Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Jukei

Jukei

Chuunin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t28383-jukei-trains-solo-training#224329

WC: 4587

Reaction Time: E > D3 (1925)
Perception: E > D (750)
Endurance: E > D (750)
Strength: E > D (750)
Speed: E > E2 (225)

WC Used: 4400
WC Left: 187

3Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:11 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


Jukei wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t28383-jukei-trains-solo-training#224329

WC: 4587

Reaction Time: E > D3 (1925)
Perception: E > D (750)
Endurance: E > D (750)
Strength: E > D (750)
Speed: E > E2 (225)

WC Used: 4400
WC Left: 187
Approved


____

Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

4Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Jukei

Jukei

Chuunin
Speed: E2 > D (525)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t28483-meeting-new-faces-invite-only#227843 (WC 771)
Remaining WC from last stats (187)
Total remaining WC = 443

5Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

B-Rank
Jukei wrote:Speed: E2 > D (525)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t28483-meeting-new-faces-invite-only#227843 (WC 771)
Remaining WC from last stats (187)
Total remaining WC = 443

Approved!
Please post wc's in the actual thread next time.
Also you can't save up that little wc, needs to be at least 1k at a time.


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships

Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) UPJt0tr

[D-Rank] 3 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Senjutsu: A || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

6Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:09 pm

Jukei

Jukei

Chuunin
Dexterity from D3 > C due to me promoting to Chunin from Genin

7Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:11 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-Rank
Jukei wrote:Dexterity from D3 > C due to me promoting to Chunin from Genin

Approved

8Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:21 pm

Jukei

Jukei

Chuunin
http://www.narutosaga.com/t28907-round-one-osoroshi-kaito-vs-iwazami-jukei
http://www.narutosaga.com/t29017-round-two-kizmaru-vs-iwazami-jukei
WC: 5102

Strength: D Rank > D3 Rank (Should auto level to C due to me being Chunin now)
Speed: D Rank > D3 Rank (Should auto level to C due to me being Chunin now)
Endurance: D Rank
Perception: D Rank
Dexterity: C Rank

9Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) Empty Re: Iwazumi, Jukei (Staterinos) on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-Rank
Jukei wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t28907-round-one-osoroshi-kaito-vs-iwazami-jukei
http://www.narutosaga.com/t29017-round-two-kizmaru-vs-iwazami-jukei
WC: 5102

Strength: D Rank > D3 Rank (Should auto level to C due to me being Chunin now)
Speed: D Rank > D3 Rank (Should auto level to C due to me being Chunin now)
Endurance: D Rank
Perception: D Rank
Dexterity: C Rank

Approved

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.