You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:20 am

JokerTheOG

avatar

Genin
Name: Focused
Type: Positive
Description: The individual is capable of devoting their attention to one single thing at a time. It's very difficult to fool the individual with tricks that would require the individual to be unobservant, allowing them to see the subtle flaws in stealth techniques requiring a perception to see through as if they were a rank lower and granting +1 tier to reaction time when dealing with a single target which they are focused on.

Name: Reflexes
Type: Positive
Description: This individual has trained their reflexes to exceptional lengths. They can dodge most projectiles with ease and respond to incoming attacks with a special finesse. Their superior agility, flexibility, and body control makes them quite difficult to hit increasing their Reaction time stat by +1 tier.

Finally, members of the Aisu clan are a Dynasty known for their use of long range jutsu, and as such have keen hands to use hand-signs faster, giving them +1 tier to their reaction time.

Strength | D-3

Speed | D-3

Endurance | D-3

Perception | D-3

Reaction Time | D-3

Spoiler:
E ~> E-1, 75 words
E-1 ~> E-2, 150 words
E-2 ~> E-3, 225 words
E-3 ~> D, 300 words

D ~> D-1, 325 words
D-1 ~> D-2, 400 words
D-2 ~> D-3, 450 words
D-3 ~> C, 525 words

C ~> C-1, 575 words
C-1 ~> C-2, 600 words
C-2 ~> C-3, 700 words
C-3 ~> B, 700 words

B ~> B-1, 700 words
B-1 ~> B-2, 800 words
B-2 ~> B-3, 900 words
B-3 ~> A, 1000 words

A ~> A-1, 1000 words
A-1 ~> A-2, 1150 words
A-2 ~> A-3, 1300 words
A-3 ~> S, 1550 words

S ~> S-1, 1750 words
S-1 ~> S-2, 2000 words
S-2 ~> S-3, 2250 words
S-3 ~> SS, 2500 words

SS ~> SS-1, 5000 words
SS-1 ~> SS-2, 6000 words
SS-2 ~> SS-3, 7000 words



Last edited by JokerTheOG on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:31 pm; edited 5 times in total

2 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:32 pm

JokerTheOG

avatar

Genin
Two Sides of a Trick Coin is the Same

Trained
  • Reaction Time | E-0 → D | 750
  • Strength | E-0 → D | 750
  • Endurance | E-0 → D | 750


Total of 2,254 out of a minimum 2,250.


____



3 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:40 am

Nozomi

avatar



JokerTheOG wrote:Two Sides of a Trick Coin is the Same

Trained

  • Reaction Time | E-0 → D | 750
  • Strength | E-0 → D | 750
  • Endurance | E-0 → D | 750


Total of 2,254 out of a minimum 2,250.
Approved


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

4 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:35 pm

JokerTheOG

avatar

Genin
Ten Percent Luck After jutsu purchase, I have 1,295
added leftover WC from here [739]

Total WC for stats: 2,034

Training:

  • Speed: E-0 → D-1 | 1,075
  • Perception: E-0 → D-0 | 750
  • Endurance: D-0 → D-1 | 325



After 10% reduction from training post, the total is 1,935.


____



5 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Izumi

avatar

B-Rank
JokerTheOG wrote:Ten Percent Luck After jutsu purchase, I have 1,295
added leftover WC from here [739]

Total WC for stats: 2,034

Training:

  • Speed: E-0 → D-1 | 1,075
  • Perception: E-0 → D-0 | 750
  • Endurance: D-0 → D-1 | 325



After 10% reduction from training post, the total is 1,935.

Approved!

6 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:27 pm

JokerTheOG

avatar

Genin


____



7 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:47 am

Nozomi

avatar



JokerTheOG wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t28580-c-rank-mission-in-the-shadow-of-the-wolf-part-one#225469

Using a bit of WC [868] to train speed.

Speed: D-1 → D-3
Aporoved


____

:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

8 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:38 am

JokerTheOG

avatar

Genin

Was meant to have a 10% discount due to sparing thread, but I decided to just decline that.

Taking 341 WC from here bringing Total WC to 5,241.

Strength: D-0 → D-3 | 1,175
Speed: D-1 → D-3 | 850
Endurance: D-1 → D-3 | 850
Perception: D-0 → D-3 | 1,175
Reaction Time: D-0 → D-3 | 1,175

5,241-5,225= X WC, discarding.


____



9 Re: Yuki, Yoshito [Stats] on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:49 am

Hika

avatar

C-Rank
JokerTheOG wrote:
Was meant to have a 10% discount due to sparing thread, but I decided to just decline that.

Taking 341 WC from here bringing Total WC to 5,241.

Strength: D-0 → D-3 | 1,175
Speed: D-1 → D-3 | 850
Endurance: D-1 → D-3 | 850
Perception: D-0 → D-3 | 1,175
Reaction Time: D-0 → D-3 | 1,175

5,241-5,225= X WC, discarding.

Approved.


____

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.