You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:30 am

Yoshihiro

Yoshihiro

Chuunin
Missions Awaiting Approval

Event Mission Thread: HERE
Total WC: 2650

  • C-Rank Mission Completion: 1500/1500
  • C-Rank Bonus +300 ryo: 600/600


Total payout should be 3 EP (2 from mission, 1 from WC) and 600 ryo (300 base + bonus 300)

Completed:



Last edited by Yoshihiro on Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 am; edited 5 times in total


____


Futon: S, Raiton: C ///// Ninjutsu: S, Genjutsu: B



Yoshihiro Joe ~ Jutsu Reg ~ Jutsu List ~ Training Stats ~ Items ~ Plot and Threads

2 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Niala

Niala

Special Jounin
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval


Original Mission Posting

House Building Thread

Total WC: 3007

  • D-rank Mission Completion: 750/750
  • Wind Release: Fool's Gambit: 750/750
  • Wind Release: Eager Gust: 750/750
  • Wind Release: Stream: 750/750


5 words going to waste, no biggie.

Completed:


Mission approved! Please see the admin request thread for payment.


____


Kobayashi (Koizumi), NialaChikamatsuJutsuLockerB-Rank Tracker

Specializations
Kugutsu: S-Rank ♡ Medical Ninjutsu: S-Rank

Elements
Suiton: S-Rank ♡ Raiton: A-Rank

Missions
D: 3 ♡ C: 3 ♡ B: 3 ♡ A: 0 ♡ S: 0
_____________________________

I'll show you what a real monster looks like, Guest.

3 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:00 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi



Niala wrote:
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval


Original Mission Posting

House Building Thread

Total WC: 3007

  • D-rank Mission Completion: 750/750
  • Wind Release: Fool's Gambit: 750/750
  • Wind Release: Eager Gust: 750/750
  • Wind Release: Stream: 750/750


5 words going to waste, no biggie.

Completed:


Mission approved! Please see the admin request thread for payment.

PAID 150


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

4 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

B-Rank
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval

Original Mission Posting

Mission Thread

Total WC: 2848

  • C-rank Mission Completion: 1500/1500
  • C-Rank Mission Bonus Ryo Payout: 1200/1200(300/25 = 12, 12*100= 1200 words for 300 bonus ryo)


Extra 148 wc going to waste

Approved for 600 ryo!


____

Who are you to decide the fate of others?
No single person should be able to decide that fate.


Fuyuko || Library || Locker || Stats || Tracker || Relationships



[D-Rank] 3 || [C-Rank] 2 || [B-rank] 1 || [A-rank] 1 || [S-rank] 0 || [SS-rank] 0
Ninjutsu: S || Fuuinjutsu: S || Senjutsu: A || Raiton: S || Suiton: S

5 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi



Fuyuko wrote:
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval

Original Mission Posting

Mission Thread

Total WC: 2848

  • C-rank Mission Completion: 1500/1500
  • C-Rank Mission Bonus Ryo Payout: 1200/1200(300/25 = 12, 12*100= 1200 words for 300 bonus ryo)


Extra 148 wc going to waste

Approved for 600 ryo!

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

6 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-Rank
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval


Event Mission Thread: HERE
TWC: 1553

  • D-rank mission completion: 750/750
  • D-rank bonus +1 EP and +150 ryo, 750/750


Event Mission Thread: HERE
TWC: 1587

  • D-Rank Mission Completion, 750/750
  • Bonus WC for +1 EP and +150 ryo, 750/750


Total payout should be 4 EP and 600 ryo

Completed:

Approved for 4 EP and 600 Ryo . I gave you the EP mug the admins for Ryo.

7 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:56 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi



Izumi wrote:
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval


Event Mission Thread: HERE
TWC: 1553

  • D-rank mission completion: 750/750
  • D-rank bonus +1 EP and +150 ryo, 750/750


Event Mission Thread: HERE
TWC: 1587

  • D-Rank Mission Completion, 750/750
  • Bonus WC for +1 EP and +150 ryo, 750/750


Total payout should be 4 EP and 600 ryo

Completed:

Approved for 4 EP and 600 Ryo . I gave you the EP mug the admins for Ryo.

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

8 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:38 pm

Hika

Hika

C-Rank
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval

Event Mission Thread: HERE
Total WC: 2650

  • C-Rank Mission Completion: 1500/1500
  • C-Rank Bonus +300 ryo: 600/600


Total payout should be 3 EP (2 from mission, 1 from WC) and 600 ryo (300 base + bonus 300)

Completed:
Mission completion approved. See the Admin Requests for payment.


____

9 Re: Joe, Yoshihiro [Mission Registration] on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:18 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi



Hika wrote:
Yoshihiro wrote:
Missions Awaiting Approval

Event Mission Thread: HERE
Total WC: 2650

  • C-Rank Mission Completion: 1500/1500
  • C-Rank Bonus +300 ryo: 600/600


Total payout should be 3 EP (2 from mission, 1 from WC) and 600 ryo (300 base + bonus 300)

Completed:
Mission completion approved. See the Admin Requests for payment.

PAID


____



~ Jutsu List ~ Aya's Stats ~ Item Lockup ~ Jutsu Rej ~
Theme Song
Taijutsu SS-Bukijutsu SS-Senjutsu S || Fuuton SS-Suiton SS-Hyouton SS

EP: 5

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.