You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Biru Yuki Training Stats Empty Biru Yuki Training Stats on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:58 am

Biru

Biru

Genin
Thread
Strength: E -> E-3 (450 words)
Speed: E -> D (750 words)
Reaction Time: E -> D (750 words)
Perception: E -> D (750 words)
Endurance: E -> D (750 words)
WC left after upgrades: 216

2Biru Yuki Training Stats Empty Re: Biru Yuki Training Stats on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:54 am

Nozomi

Nozomi


Biru wrote:Thread
Strength: E -> E-3 (450 words)
Speed: E -> D (750 words)
Reaction Time: E -> D (750 words)
Perception: E -> D (750 words)
Endurance: E -> D (750 words)
WC left after upgrades: 216
Approved


____

Biru Yuki Training Stats BIgWlMn:3
Missions
[D Rank] 2 | [C Rank] 0 | [B Rank] 4 | [A Rank] 1 | [S Rank] 1 | [SS Rank] 0

3Biru Yuki Training Stats Empty Re: Biru Yuki Training Stats on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Biru

Biru

Genin
Sparring thread
Chuunin Exam Round 1
Chuunin Exam Round 2
Total WC added with 10% bonus from sparring is 11,384
New total 11,600

Strength: E3 -> D3 (1,475)
Speed: D -> D3 (1,175)
Reaction Time: D -> D3 (1,175)
Perception: D -> D3 (1,175)
Endurance: D -> D3 (1,175)

WC left after upgrades: 5,425

4Biru Yuki Training Stats Empty Re: Biru Yuki Training Stats on Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:04 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru



Biru wrote:Sparring thread
Chuunin Exam Round 1
Chuunin Exam Round 2

Strength: E3 -> D3 (1,475)
Speed: D -> D3 (1,175)
Reaction Time: D -> D3 (1,175)
Perception: D -> D3 (1,175)
Endurance: D -> D3 (1,175)

WC left after upgrades: 5,425

You have 10353 WC in all, not 11,384. You get a reduction on the WC required, not an addition on total WC generated. In all, this will be 6127-10%=5557 WC. 10353-5557=4786 WC remaining for training.


____

Biru Yuki Training Stats 1200px-Earth_symbol_A.svg

Ninja Ability:

Name:Earthbound Brawler  
Concept: Maik’s fighting style has evolved as he has gained experience, but one thing has always remained the same: take blows and keep on rolling. SLowing him down might be easy. Stopping him is a different story.  
Description: All physical damage Maik takes is decreased by -1 rank.

5Biru Yuki Training Stats Empty Re: Biru Yuki Training Stats on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:12 pm

Biru

Biru

Genin
Maikumaru Otsuka wrote:
Biru wrote:Sparring thread
Chuunin Exam Round 1
Chuunin Exam Round 2

Strength: E3 -> D3 (1,475)
Speed: D -> D3 (1,175)
Reaction Time: D -> D3 (1,175)
Perception: D -> D3 (1,175)
Endurance: D -> D3 (1,175)

WC left after upgrades: 5,425

You have 10353 WC in all, not 11,384. You get a reduction on the WC required, not an addition on total WC generated. In all, this will be 6127-10%=5557 WC. 10353-5557=4786 WC remaining for training.

Thank you for the clarification. Requesting all stats be upgraded to D-3 with 4,786 WC remaining as Maik stated it should be.

6Biru Yuki Training Stats Empty Re: Biru Yuki Training Stats on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:19 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru



Biru wrote:
Maikumaru Otsuka wrote:
Biru wrote:Sparring thread
Chuunin Exam Round 1
Chuunin Exam Round 2

Strength: E3 -> D3 (1,475)
Speed: D -> D3 (1,175)
Reaction Time: D -> D3 (1,175)
Perception: D -> D3 (1,175)
Endurance: D -> D3 (1,175)

WC left after upgrades: 5,425

You have 10353 WC in all, not 11,384. You get a reduction on the WC required, not an addition on total WC generated. In all, this will be 6127-10%=5557 WC. 10353-5557=4786 WC remaining for training.

Thank you for the clarification. Requesting all stats be upgraded to D-3 with 4,786 WC remaining as Maik stated it should be.

Biru Yuki Training Stats LfTa7nd


____

Biru Yuki Training Stats 1200px-Earth_symbol_A.svg

Ninja Ability:

Name:Earthbound Brawler  
Concept: Maik’s fighting style has evolved as he has gained experience, but one thing has always remained the same: take blows and keep on rolling. SLowing him down might be easy. Stopping him is a different story.  
Description: All physical damage Maik takes is decreased by -1 rank.

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.