You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Undine's Notice of Absence Empty Undine's Notice of Absence on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 am

Kaito Osoroshi

Kaito Osoroshi

Chuunin
Firstly, I'll still be on Discord if you need me, secondly I apologize to those I'm in threads with. Between work stress, and now family stress, I don't have the time it takes to be active on a forum like this one. Lastly, this is only temporary, I will be back in a couple weeks, maybe a month.

See you all soon.

2Undine's Notice of Absence Empty Re: Undine's Notice of Absence on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:49 am

Kennosuke

Kennosuke

Take care Friend.

3Undine's Notice of Absence Empty Re: Undine's Notice of Absence on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:50 am

Makoto~

Makoto~

Genin
Come back soon

____

Makoto's Melancholy
Undine's Notice of Absence MiBtKGN

4Undine's Notice of Absence Empty Re: Undine's Notice of Absence on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am

Takao

Takao

Life and health comes first always, seeya when you come back! o7

5Undine's Notice of Absence Empty Re: Undine's Notice of Absence on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Zaylee

Zaylee

Genin
Come back soon!~

____

Zaylee - Guanyin - Plot - Missions - Locker - Jutsu

Specs and Elements
Medical Ninjutsu: S | Fuinjutsu: A
Suiton: S | Raiton: A

You put an eagle inside of a cage, and you think I'm not strong enough to escape. But I refuse to let you make me feel like I can't fly, not only will I soar again, I'll own the sky.

6Undine's Notice of Absence Empty Re: Undine's Notice of Absence on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Chigetsu Hōzuki

Chigetsu Hōzuki

Take care.

____

Undine's Notice of Absence GSmttz8

Undine's Notice of Absence 2uLtLjA

| | | | |

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to Masashi Kishimoto.