You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nana

avatar

Chuunin
Mission Taken:

Mission name: Dock Clean-up
Mission rank: C
Objective: Remove the troublemakers.
Location: Village Docks
Reward: 180 Ryo
Mission description: A group of roudy ex-merchants has been causing problems at the main docks for days now, and the local businesses and reputable merchants are sick of it. Your group is tasked with apprehending and removing the rouges before they are able to hurt anyone, or themselves, more then they already have. The men in question each have a tattoo of an albatros on thier left shulders; the mark of the ship they once served upon.
Mission details: They're more drunkards then an actual threat, but don't take them as pushovers.

Name: Hanzo
Age: 40
General Appearance: Tall, would be lean if not for the prominante beer-ut he sports; usually walks around without a shirt. Deeply tanned. Slurs even when sober due to an old jaw injury.
Personality: Rowdy, loves to start conflicts then beat people stupid when bored.
Motivations: Strong beer, free money
Fears: Spiders
Other: Take him down, the rest will fall; without him to stir the pot, they have no reasons to do anything.

Word Count for C Rank Mission: 1,000

Jutsu Being Trained:

Name: Force Palm
Canon/Custom: Custom
Rank: C
Type: Offensive
Element: None / Raiton
Range: Close (0-5m)
Specialty: Taijutsu, Chakra Flow
Duration: One post
Cooldown: Three posts
Description: Force Palm is an application of precise chakra control. The user thrusts a open palm at the target, usually aimed at the chest or upper abdomen. Just before impact (less than one inch away) the user rleases a large burst of chakra at the opponent. The chakra chakra is released with enough force to completely stop and reverse the target, launching them off thier feet and sending them crashing backwards. The target will have trouble breathing, possibly with bruised muscules and cracked bones if timed approriately. With the timing and prep needed for this technique, it is best if used as a quick counter attack.

If Raiton is applied to the technique, the thrust will deal a heavy shock to the target, sending thier nervous system into a brief spasm, stunning them for one post.

Word Count for C Rank Jutsu: 1,000



Nanalie had scarfed down her cold breakfast, having not even paused to heat the meal up; or look at exactly what it consisted of to be honest. It wasn't that big of a deal, honestly. She barely tasted the otherwise delicious food her mother had cooked. She was too far gone in her own mental wonderland as she went over the lovely new jutsu they were going to be learning today; Force Palm. Of course... an idea had occurred to her during the late breakfast; to perhaps train the jutsu while making a bit of ryo on the side by taking on a mission. She didn't want anything dull though, or boring. She wanted an exciting mission. Something to actually test her skills at. Something that would get her blood pumping; give her that adrenaline rush she so readily looked for, wanted even.

She finished her plate of food, and hastily scrubbed it clean before placing it in the rack to dry. 'I'm going to see if there are any exciting missions to do, the ryo would be excellent to have!', was all the mental warning she gave before taking off out of the house like a bullet from a gun. She ran as fast as possible the whole way to the administrative building; glad that no one was in her way to get barreled over. Grabbing the mission itself took no time at all; and the joy on top of it was that it was a group mission to boot: Dock Clean Up. "I'll take it, and I'll bring my brother!", she had exclaimed before taking off at another dead run.

She had never truly tested how long the Sibling Bond her brother and her had would stretch, so she hoped he was close enough, or it would stretch far enough for him to get her telepathic message, 'I have a mission! We get to whoop on some bad guys! Meet me at the village docks, else I'll beat them all senseless myself! Maybe we can use that new jutsu on them, practice it on some real targets instead of some straw dummies!', as she bolted straight for the docks in question.

Word Count: 365 / 2,000


____

Mission(s) Completed: D:5  C:0  B:0  A:0  S:0    

Step back, gonna come at you fast
I'm going out of control, I'm gettin' ready to crash
Won't stop shakin' up what I can
I serve it up in a punch, so suck it down like a man
In the blink of an eye, in the speed of the night
I hold the universe up, I'll make your planets collide
I'ma strap on my shoes and I slip on my headband
You'll see the Angel in me become a Demon for you

Kayn

avatar

Genin
Mission Taken:

Mission name: Dock Clean-up
Mission rank: C
Objective: Remove the troublemakers.
Location: Village Docks
Reward: 180 Ryo
Mission description: A group of roudy ex-merchants has been causing problems at the main docks for days now, and the local businesses and reputable merchants are sick of it. Your group is tasked with apprehending and removing the rouges before they are able to hurt anyone, or themselves, more then they already have. The men in question each have a tattoo of an albatros on thier left shulders; the mark of the ship they once served upon.
Mission details: They're more drunkards then an actual threat, but don't take them as pushovers.

Name: Hanzo
Age: 40
General Appearance: Tall, would be lean if not for the prominante beer-ut he sports; usually walks around without a shirt. Deeply tanned. Slurs even when sober due to an old jaw injury.
Personality: Rowdy, loves to start conflicts then beat people stupid when bored.
Motivations: Strong beer, free money
Fears: Spiders
Other: Take him down, the rest will fall; without him to stir the pot, they have no reasons to do anything.

Word Count for C Rank Mission: 1,000

Jutsu Being Trained:

Name: Force Palm
Canon/Custom: Custom
Rank: C
Type: Offensive
Element: None / Raiton
Range: Close (0-5m)
Specialty: Taijutsu, Chakra Flow
Duration: One post
Cooldown: Three posts
Description: Force Palm is an application of precise chakra control. The user thrusts a open palm at the target, usually aimed at the chest or upper abdomen. Just before impact (less than one inch away) the user rleases a large burst of chakra at the opponent. The chakra chakra is released with enough force to completely stop and reverse the target, launching them off thier feet and sending them crashing backwards. The target will have trouble breathing, possibly with bruised muscules and cracked bones if timed approriately. With the timing and prep needed for this technique, it is best if used as a quick counter attack.

If Raiton is applied to the technique, the thrust will deal a heavy shock to the target, sending thier nervous system into a brief spasm, stunning them for one post.

Word Count for C Rank Jutsu: 1,000

Breakfast was delicous. Perfectly scrambled eggs, hot buttered toast, and pefectly cooked bacon. At least, thats what he assumed. He assumed it was delicious; he just ambled into kitchen from his bedroom, still clad in his boxers and rubbing the sleep from his eyes when the warning had come. ...damn you, woman. In a flash, the male turned on heel and darted back into his room to dress himself; black shirt and pants, along with fingerless gloves. The sandals? Fuc-- ehh, better put em on. Never knew what Nana might get him into; he'd learned long ago not to assume what she wished to do would be safe. Last time he assumed, his eyebrows had been singed off. Never again.

After grabbing and throwing his headband on, and a quick glance into the mirror, he slid open his window and jumped out. Thats right; he jumped out a second floor window. Fuck gravity. Chakra filled his legs as he fell and roated int the air, allowing him to absorbed the impact and convert it into more energy as he leapt forward. The ground beneath his window? crater, undeniable proof that he'd used this method many a time. His mother wouldnt mind it, if it wasnt in the middle of her flower garden. As the male moved forward, the flower petals flew into the air behind him, kicked up by sheer force and speed. Daisies, petunias, and rose-- no. No. Screw the roses. He was not going through this; his father would kill him if he trampled the roses. Kill him dead, and use him as fertilizer. Not worth the risk.

The male moved with blinding speed (At least, it felt like that to him) towards the administration building. He was almost to the door when Nanalie burst through the door and sped past him. For moment, he though she hadn't seen him. That is, until she confirmed it with a mental should that almost caused him to pass out. 'I have a mission! We get to whoop on some bad guys! Meet me at the village docks, else I'll beat them all senseless myself! Maybe we can use that new jutsu on them, practice it on some real targets instead of some straw dummies!' His mind reeled, and he stumbled for a moment; fuck, even mentally, she was loud. After shaking his head to clear it, he took off after her, slightly ticked. Thank you... for nearly wiping my brain. And it was at`that moment, his stomach growled.

This was going to be a wonderful mission.

Word Count = 427/2000


____

Someday, someone will best me, Guest.

But it wont be today, and it wont be you.



Kayn | Clan | Forms | Cache | Tracker | Battle | Personal

Bukijutsu: C Rank | Taijutsu: C Rank | Ninjutsu: C Rank | Senjutsu: C Rank
Raiton: A Rank | Fuuton: C Rank

Nana

avatar

Chuunin
'Whoops! My bad! I thought you would eat instead of following me~', her mental voice was far quieter now, her emotions showing through her words that she truly was sorry; she had not expected him to be as close as he was.

She kept running, moving as fast as her legs would carry her. She moved through the village at her fastest speed. When her gaze locked onto random civilians that were about she'd take to scaling the walls, going so far as to leap from roof top to roof top without a second thought of how badly that fall would hurt if she missed in her wildness; or kill her as it were, as some of them were rather high up. She used these high vantage points to ensure she was going in the correct direction; right towards the village docks.

She was, thankfully. So, she didn't bother to ever slow. That familiar burn returning to her legs, and her chest; a bead of sweat moving from her hair line, down the side of her face and being wiped away from the constant wind that rushed around her form.

As she got closer to the docks she could just barely make out what looked like a little scuffle, and her eyes narrowed as she wondered if these were the men the mission insisted they stop, detain... or if Nanalie had her own way; hurt. She didn't like bullies, and never had. She could think of easily a dozen fist fights she had got into with one or another bully; having usually ended up dragging her brother into, too. And from the looks of what she could glimpse as they closed in on the docks; these men were nothing more than over grown bullies. They'd pay for that, dearly.

'I loathe bullies!', came her mental words that were filled with absolute hatred directed towards the men she was speaking of; she wasn't going to try and talk out loud, no point given the wind would snatch away her words no matter how close her brother was to her. Besides, she'd rather speak that way, it was easier, after all. Her anger was rising the closer they got, and it would only be another minute or two before arrived. Her full body tattoo was beginning to glow faintly in response to her overly powerful emotions as it had since the day she had got it. This just was not about to be a good day for those men, not a good at at all, if Nanalie got her way.

Word Count: 430
Total Word Count: 795 / 2,000


____

Mission(s) Completed: D:5  C:0  B:0  A:0  S:0    

Step back, gonna come at you fast
I'm going out of control, I'm gettin' ready to crash
Won't stop shakin' up what I can
I serve it up in a punch, so suck it down like a man
In the blink of an eye, in the speed of the night
I hold the universe up, I'll make your planets collide
I'ma strap on my shoes and I slip on my headband
You'll see the Angel in me become a Demon for you

Kayn

avatar

Genin
The male's heart dropped a tad bit; he didn't mean to sound like an ass. Its alright, Nana. I'll be alright. Just.. didnt expect it, really. He frowned as he moved, pushing the warm, comforting feeling of a hug through thier bond. He knew she would feel it, the constriction of ehr muscules as if she were actually being hugged by him. He'd give her a real one later. Right now, there was business to attend to.

Dodge the elderly lady, vault the snot nosed child, slide beneath the moving food cart-- fuck, nearly lost a finger. Oh well, gotta keep moving. The wind whipped past him, howling in his ears and almost leaving a 'tunnel' of sorts as he sped through the streets. Maybe it would be easier to use the roofs? Perha-- what was that? Oh, a squirrel. Fuck em.

All too quickly, the male caught scent of seawater; salty, and wrong. But the salt? Mmm... breakfast... DAMNIT. At that moment, his stomach growled again, reminding him of what he'd missed. Yet again. Nana. Ramen after in celebration. Your treat. Kay, thanks, love you so much! Gekido chuckled, taking his time and making his way to the roof with Nanalie. As he drew closer to her, he could feel it, physically, as much as through thier bond. She was pissed; the faint glowing of her tattoo was not even needed. And he could understand why; he shared her sentiment about bullies. They were all cowards, and quite frankly, should not be allowed to reproduce. Placing a hand on her should, his red eyes would close as he attempted to push a calm feeling into her; whether it worked or not was up to her. They may have been twins, and Gekido might have been older, but Nana was one to do as she wish, when she wanted to. Calm... they shall be dealt with soon enough.

She was useless when angry; focus was needed. This might have been a low ranked mission, but calm was needed to keep in control of the situation. And given that no one knew they were present, the duo had the element of surprise on their side. If Nanalie rushed in without a plan, then they would lose thier advantage and any advantage was needed. Come on, Nana. We need a plan.

WC = 392
Total word count = 819


____

Someday, someone will best me, Guest.

But it wont be today, and it wont be you.



Kayn | Clan | Forms | Cache | Tracker | Battle | Personal

Bukijutsu: C Rank | Taijutsu: C Rank | Ninjutsu: C Rank | Senjutsu: C Rank
Raiton: A Rank | Fuuton: C Rank

Nana

avatar

Chuunin
Between her brother's words and the mental version of a hug, which she felt despite it not being physical she let out a little smile. Such a simple gesture meant so much; and it got rid of a portion of her anger. Then she picked up the rest of her brother's words, and the fact that he was hungry. 'Mmmm... ramen. Darn it, now you're making me hungry, too. I'll pay because I love you, bro.~'.

She had paused on the roof, skidding to a stop and ripping up a few tiles; not that the roof wasn't already in rather craptastic conditions to begin with. 'They really should fix that...', came her mental musings before her brain snapped back to the task at hand. Right, she was pissed.. or not so much, anymore. The touch of her brother's hand grounded her a bit, helped her to keep in control of herself compared to her full blown rage that had been brewing, the calming feeling he pushed into her was only adding more to the instant calmness, and was helping her to better keep her focus. The full body tattoo slowly lost it's glow, to where it was almost too faint to see unless in complete dark. 'They'll be in pain if I have anything to do about it...'

She took a deep, and some what relaxing breath, blowing it out on a sigh. 'Okay.. well, there looks to be six of them. From what I was told that disgusting shirtless fat man is their leader. Apparently the rest just follow what he says... so if we take him out first the rest should fall rather easily. They'll be like scared, scattered, sheep without their Shepard.' She pondered over this for a moment, her mind formulating it's own ideas, while it also played with the idea of her bleaching her eyeballs when they got home so she could erase the mental picture of that shirtless, and disgusting looking man. 'Any ideas how we should go about this?', she thought to her brother, glancing at him before going back to staring at their intended targets; figuring he might have a better plan than the single one or two that had managed to fight through all her mental anger and actually pop up into her head.

She could tell by the way they were moving about that they were at least some what, if not completely, drunk. The bottles of alcohol each one seemed to sport only helped further that assumption along. In fact, she was pretty sure that, despite not being able to smell them from their vantage point on the roof, they all smelled like piss and alcohol. Joy... she was going to need a nice, very hot, very long, shower to wash that sort of stench off. Ah well, it would give her just another reason to kick their asses even harder; not that the ryo from the mission and her burning passionate hatred towards bullies wouldn't do that enough.

Word Count: 505
Total Word Count: 1,300 / 2,000


____

Mission(s) Completed: D:5  C:0  B:0  A:0  S:0    

Step back, gonna come at you fast
I'm going out of control, I'm gettin' ready to crash
Won't stop shakin' up what I can
I serve it up in a punch, so suck it down like a man
In the blink of an eye, in the speed of the night
I hold the universe up, I'll make your planets collide
I'ma strap on my shoes and I slip on my headband
You'll see the Angel in me become a Demon for you

Kayn

avatar

Genin
We could go with the usual. Diplomacy at first. If they refuse to cooperate, then we move on to more satisfyng means to get our point across. With a grim smile, the male slid down the roof to the ledged. After a quick peek down to make sure he would not fall into the water, he popped off the edge and onto the ground. As the male landed and straightened, he lifted himself into a stretch, muscules taunt as a crackle of Raiton chakra danced across his skin, tracing over the lines of his tattoo. The male shuddered; the feeling was delicious, almost orgasmic to him. It was the feeling being unfettered, the power to do what he wished, with no restrictions as to what was fair. Fingers flexed, the bones within popping loud enough to be heard clearly. He wasnt worried about thier targets noticing it; they were pobably too drunk to care.

Remember, Nana. Talk first. If they refuse to listen.. then show no mercy. If they run, let them flee. Lets try this with as little bloodshed as possible, alright? As if he could control that. He had little idea how this would turn out; perhaps it would be the biggest massacre since the fourth shinobi war. Maybe it would be very easy; everything would go smoothly. A quick chat with the men, they would see the errors of thier ways and flee to the nearest temple and pledge to live the lives of monks. At that mental image, he snorted, and passed it along to Nanalie. Perhaps she would find it funny. Either way, he began to walk slowly. He was in no rush. If they saw him approach, it was no big deal. What would they do? Yell at him? As if the words of another person would stop him from completeing his mission, pfft. Would they ignore him? More than likely; he was a child to them, perhaps one who had no business on the docks when he should have been in school. But sir, my teacher gave me a special assignment; kicking your ass! Heh. This was going to be good.

The guy we're looking for is Hanzo, yea? Without waiting, he plucked the info from Nana's memories. Hanzo. Big guy, the leader by the desription. Red eyes blinked as he scanned among the six males that he was approaching. One fit the description, settled behind the rest surrounded by a literal mountain of bottles. Red eyes narrowed as the male approached. As his foot hit the wood of the actual dock, his nose was assualted; the place reeked to hell of stale piss, achohol, and --Sniff, sniff-- feces. What. The. Fuck.

This.. was horrible. Taking a deep breath of clean ait, the male made his way over to the drunken bevy. "Which of you is Hanzo?"

Wc = 474
Total WC = 1293


____

Someday, someone will best me, Guest.

But it wont be today, and it wont be you.



Kayn | Clan | Forms | Cache | Tracker | Battle | Personal

Bukijutsu: C Rank | Taijutsu: C Rank | Ninjutsu: C Rank | Senjutsu: C Rank
Raiton: A Rank | Fuuton: C Rank

Nana

avatar

Chuunin
She rose an eyebrow at her brother's words. 'Fine.. but if any of them calls me any nasty names like drunk people usually do... I'm ending them.'. The fact that these men were so drunk that they were practically stupid angered her even more, but she forced herself to keep calm enough to keep her focus. If or when the time came to allow herself to snap and lash out then she would, but for now.. she had to be a good girl.

She watched her brother slide down the roof, peek over the edge, than jump; and had no such carefulness herself. She bent her knees, sending a small burst of chakra out of the bottoms of her feet as she jumped, the blackness of the chakra making her look like some sort of twisted shooting star as she launched herself into the air and free fell back down to the ground. She landed in a crouch three feet to the right of her brother, and stood from there, her reddish gaze shifting from her brother to the drunken men. 'As little bloodshed as possible.', she mentally repeated and then nodded. 'Right.. try is the key word there. But, I'll do my best to behave myself...', it was as much of a promise as anything, and seeing as it was to her brother compared to anyone else she might have gone on this mission with; it meant she meant it. She wouldn't lie to her brother; she would try her best to keep as clear headed, nice, and otherwise non-violent as possible... at least until her hand was forced.

Then the mental image of them all pledging a life as a monk crossed her mind and she cackled, not bothering to keep her voice down. They had to know they were there eventually, anyway. No point in hiding anymore, right?

She followed beside her brother as he moved closer, grimacing at the smell. She heard her brother's mental response to it all and had to nod slightly. 'Make that what the fuck times two...'

She remained nearby her brother, figuring she would keep silent and allow him to do the talking; since he was less likely to resort to violence as quickly as she would. Yup... see, she could show self control.. sometimes. Now the true question was; how long was it going to last? Though, she was too busy keeping her gaze on the group surrounding Hanzo at the moment to care much about that answer; if any of them so much as twitched in the wrong way she was going to be on them...


Hanzo turned his attention to the twin's, he moved his head forward and then back, squinting; as if he were trying to decide if they were really both there, or if he was simply seeing double. He gave a big shake of his head and stood to his full height, several empty bottles dropping down from his lap and smashing onto the ground below. "I'm Ha...Hanzo. Who's assssskin'?", almost every word was slurred as he spoke, and the smell radiating from him only got worse. "You kids need to beat it! Get on! This aain't no place for childrens!"


'God.. I don't know if I want to beat him with a bathtub or a dictionary first.', came her slightly annoyed mental musings as she pictured both; Hanzo covered in a corner as she pelted him with book after book, or her holding a giant white bathtub and smashing him over the head with it repeatedly till he passed out.. She hated people who lacked an education due to their own stupidity... they took up space, caused problems... needed eliminated; add in alcohol? She just wasn't happy. She just was bound to not like this guy at all with the way things were currently going.


Word Count: 647
Total Word Count: 1,947 / 2,000


____

Mission(s) Completed: D:5  C:0  B:0  A:0  S:0    

Step back, gonna come at you fast
I'm going out of control, I'm gettin' ready to crash
Won't stop shakin' up what I can
I serve it up in a punch, so suck it down like a man
In the blink of an eye, in the speed of the night
I hold the universe up, I'll make your planets collide
I'ma strap on my shoes and I slip on my headband
You'll see the Angel in me become a Demon for you

Kayn

avatar

Genin
"I'm Ha...Hanzo. Who's assssskin'?"

Oh god, I can smell his breath from over here. It smells like rotting cabage and baby shit.


"You kids need to beat it! Get on! This aain't no place for childrens!"

No body told you to crawl from under that rock wearing those striped pants. You look like a damn drunk clown.


Red eyes narrowed at this Hanzo. Was this guy really gonna start in on the whole 'kids' thing? God, that would only piss Nana off, and make this situation so much more difficult.

'God.. I don't know if I want to beat him with a bathtub or a dictionary first.' A half smile twitched across his face, along with a small snort. You get the dictionary. I'll shove him in the water and grab a bar of soap.


With an annoyed eyeroll, Gekido, lifted a hand and pointed to the metal plate on his forehead. "We are ninja of this village. We have been getting reports of you and your friends... harrasing villagers and starting fights." Gekido paused for a moment to allow that to sink in to the male's skull. "So. I need you to leave. Like, right now. Out. AS in... Out of Konoha."

The roar of laughter from the group was expected, even the throwing of several bottles( all of which missed by miles. Drunk bastards.) as well as the jeers and sneers of 'Beat it, kid!' Gekido calmly waited for the ruckus to die down, before speaking again. "As I was saying. We are Shinobi of this village, and we are tasked with removing you from this village. By any means necessary." Those red eyes lit up, a large grin crossing his face. But it seemed that Hanzo and his friends were a;ready too drunk to give a shit (From the smell of things, he already did).

"So, my question to you gentlemen is this... Are you going to leave peacefully, or shall we have to move you with force?"

WC = 335
TWC =1628


____

Someday, someone will best me, Guest.

But it wont be today, and it wont be you.



Kayn | Clan | Forms | Cache | Tracker | Battle | Personal

Bukijutsu: C Rank | Taijutsu: C Rank | Ninjutsu: C Rank | Senjutsu: C Rank
Raiton: A Rank | Fuuton: C Rank

Nana

avatar

Chuunin
'For some reason I imagine a corpse smelling better than this guy.... one that's been baking in the sun and heat for a few days..'

Nana remained silent, listening to her brother trying to convince them to leave. She shook her head slightly at the ignorance that these drunken bastards were beginning to show. 'Should beat them just for the sheer fact that they need a good thrashing to knock some sense into them.' She listened to the laughter that came from the group, and didn't even bother to move when the bottle throwing began; they'd miss, they were too drunk to aim right. She sighed and rolled her eyes. 'Can I beat them, yet? Please? I'll make it quick...'

"So, let me get this straight." Hanzo spoke, words still slurred slightly, as he wobbled a bit where he stood as he took several shaking footsteps forward. His little group followed him, bringing all of the horrible stench with them. "You expect us to leave because a couple of punk kids playing ninja said so?" At that point the group roared with laughter again, one going so far as to wipe away a tear that had trickled down his cheek. "And one of them is a girl!", said the one who had wiped the tear away, before he made a very stupid mistake... He moved towards Nanalie, bending down slightly to get a closer look at her.

Nanalie refused to back away despite the horrible smell coming off of the man, or his close proximity. She was too stubborn to show fear, or give the men another reason to laugh at her. As it stood her tattoo was beginning to glow, though still far fainter from the full blown brightness that tended to happen when she was truly enraged. She was chanting over and over again in her mind the word 'Calm', trying to keep herself from swinging on the sheer fact that she hated it when anyone who wasn't family got that close to her.

"Why don't you run home to your mommy, little girl!" The man proceeded to make a shooing motion with his hands while chuckling. "Go on, go play with your dolls."

The word calm seemed to just vanish from her vocabulary, and before she knew it she was opening her mouth to retaliate, "Why don't you go take a bath...." It was a fair enough point at least; given this man was one of the stinkier ones.

She could have predicted it if she wanted to. She knew she was going to get a rise out of the man; and at the point when she said what she had she couldn't bring herself to care. So, it wasn't exactly a surprise when he reacted the way he did...

The man stood up suddenly, anger flashing across his face and the faces of his friends. The kind of anger that got drunk people lit up enough to try and swing. Which is almost what he decided to do. His fist opened and closed for a moment, as if it were deciding whether to attempt to punch Nana or backhand her. Having chosen to backhand her he lifted his arm up and sent the back of his right hand towards Nana.

Of course.. Nana wasn't about to just stand there. She raised her arm, catching his, just as her tattoo began to glow bright - indicating her over abundance of rage, which would knock the drunken bastard off balance. She didn't stop there, though. He had sealed his fate the moment he decided to take a swing at her. Just like she had read she thrust her right hand out towards the man's gut, and just as she was about to make contact with it, about an inch away, she released a large burst of chakra. Her rage didn't stop there, though, as the chakra was infused with Raiton. So not only did she send the man flying back several feet, but she sent him into a brief spasm as he laid there on the ground. "Now my unfortunate friend... you've started a war you're unable to win..."

Her red gaze snapped to the other men, as she waited for them to try and attack next. 'Let the chaos begin!~'


Word Count: 717
Total Count: 2,664 / 2,000


____

Mission(s) Completed: D:5  C:0  B:0  A:0  S:0    

Step back, gonna come at you fast
I'm going out of control, I'm gettin' ready to crash
Won't stop shakin' up what I can
I serve it up in a punch, so suck it down like a man
In the blink of an eye, in the speed of the night
I hold the universe up, I'll make your planets collide
I'ma strap on my shoes and I slip on my headband
You'll see the Angel in me become a Demon for you

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.