You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 11:46 am

Hina

Hina

C-rank
As the wind caressed her face, Hina tried spotting some familiar landmarks. She’d been walking around a part of the village she’d never been in and was starting to realize that she was pretty damn lost. Sighing she began asking the locals as to where she could find the house of a Mr. Nelsun. She’d been tasked to help her out for some cash, which she desperately needed. It wasn’t like she had a support system now that her parents were gone. That being said, it was kind of demeaning. “My first odd job, and I get stuck cleaning some old man's house. Seriously, my life is not working out at all. Lady Luck, wherever you are, I need you right about now. I suppose I can’t complain though, I’m in no position to turn down jobs”

Sighing once more, Hina asked an elderly lady about whether she knew where the old man who had requested the 'sprucing' of her home. After complaining for an extensive period of time about how Mr. Nelsun could not keep his hands off of her and that he was a perverse old coot, she pointed an angry finger in the direction of her house. Bowing her head in warm thanks, Hina rushed over, panting a bit from the physical training she’d been going through.

Muttering to herself, Hina turned the corner and her face dropped in anguish as she saw the state of Mr. Nelsun's house. The house was just like a pile of steaming animal feces. The house was covered in vines and other otherworldly things. As Hina tried to take a closer inspection of the place, and the first thing that caught her eye other than the decrepit fauna growing on the house was that there was more rotten food than a garbage bin. Hina thought she could be no more repulsed until she caught the stench of the house. her eyes waters and her nose wanted to claw itself off of her face to flee the terrible smelling terror.

WC: 338

Last edited by Hina on Sun May 26, 2019 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Turning back to the street, Hina upended food she had never thought she had digested. Wiping her face, and putting the log down, she turned back to the house and an egg impacted with the back of her shirt. Turning around again, she stepped in her own waste and slipped, adding her already messed up shirt. She stood up and looked at the surrounding, realizing that they were children much younger than her. Removing her shirt, she tossed it to the side and stretched, waiting for the man that was supposed to 'watch' her complete her task, and hoped that the smell had not clung to her yet.

Hina’s shinobi supervisor for the day, Yosh, slid calmly down the side of the fence that ran behind old man Nelsun's house. Nelsun was somewhat infamous within the village for being a lecher and ungodly unsanitary, but she had never actually seen the place. Standing face to face with the back alone was enough to disgust her. More important, however, was the matter of finding Hina. Apparently someone teen was assigned to clean the place, and Yosh had been assigned to "guide" her. Guide, yeah, sure. More like laugh when she falls and help her clean what's too much for her.

She made her way around front, tearing off a fresh grass blade as she walked. Sighing, she proceeded halfway across the property and tucked her hands in her pockets. Near the edge of the property was a girl a lot younger than herself who appeared to be about the same height. Not exactly the norm of a student, but certainly not uncommon for them to be older, either. "Are you Hina by any chance?" she called.

Hina nodded and pointed at some kids who were throwing more eggs at the house, where they shattered against various windows. It just went to show exactly how much work needed to be done. “So are you here to help or just watch,” Hina would shout back. She didn’t know how these sort of things worked and wouldn’t have minded help with all of this cleaning.

WC: 351
Total: 689

3Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Hina’s supervisory jounin slowly pulled the blade of grass from her mouth with one hand, keeping her other safely tucked away inside her pocket, and began to pace around the front of the property. The ground was littered in all manner of garbage. There were aluminum cans, shattered glass bottles, scraps of paper, graphic images, apple cores, banana peels, half-eaten slices of meat, and who knew what else. She then turned her attention to the house. Dusty, muddy, egg-stained, covered in ivy. Everything about every inch of Nelsun's property certainly lived up to the reputation she had earned herself. The question was, where to begin? As Yosh paced about studying the property and trying to decide what should come first.

"Alright, you start getting what you can from the ground, I guess. I'll see if I can't do anything to help clean the building." With that, she wandered over to pick up some trash. Hina looked at the sky and hoped that it would rain, but it wasn’t looking like there were any clouds whatsoever. She wanted to blurt out how ridiculous it was that they had to clean up this horrendous mess but she tried to stay disciplined and not complain. “The last thing I need is to seem bratty.” she simply picked up a broken piece of glass and walked over to the house, where she sliced away at two segments of ivy, causing a good net-like chunk to fall just to her left. Compared to the whole, however, this wasn't even scratching the surface, and unfortunately for both of them, the lack of water wasn’t helping anyone.

Nodding her head in agreement, Hina reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a pair of gloves and a trash bag. Tugging the gloves on and flexing her fingers to make sure they could move, Hina went about the lawn, trying to avoid blushing at the lewd pictures strewn all over the grass. She bent down to pick up what seemed like a half eaten dead animal when the stench of something over powered her nose again.

WC: 349
Total: 1038

4Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Surfacing back to the somewhat clean air, she gasped for air. Looking at the ground, shook her head, and then took a big breath of air. Where was Mr. Nelsun anyways? He really needed to answer why he had let his home fall into this shape. Quickly submerging her head back to the land of the dirty, Hina quickly picked up a few items, and suppressed the urge to cry. The stench was too overpowering. Muttering to herself, she began to think. ”There has got to be an easier way to do this. Maybe if I had a way to block out my senses. But that seems improbable. Just some water would help.” she scratched her head and a light bulb popped into her head. She knew exactly how she could get her hands on some water!

“If I can make some water maybe I can soak this shirt up!” Slipping her shirt over her head, Hina wrapped it around her hand numerous amounts of times, so that her fingertips were the only things showing. She’d push some chakra into her hand and let it flow outwards and just like that her shirt was now damp with sweat. Now that she had some water to work with, she noticed that it was considerably easier to make more of it using her taijutsu. It was the strangest feeling to just be able to force her body to produce sweat.

Breathing at a normal pace, she bent down and wiped off some more of the garbage on a window, realizing that though she can smell the stench, it wasn't as putrid as it had been a few moments ago. With a grin plastered on her face that no one could see, Hina set off to finish her task. It didn’t take long for her shirt to get absolutely filthy and it made Hina wonder what she should do now. She definitely didn’t want to create a bucket of water if she didn’t have to. There was so much filth and she didn’t have energy to waste.

WC: 344
Total: 1382

5Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Hina sat and thought about what she should do to clean her shirt. She wondered if it was possible to soak out all the filthy water out of the shirt without having to wring it every time. She’d reach out to the water and ask “would you mind dripping out of the shirt?” “I’m filthy!”” Hina almost felt bad for the sweat since it was even more filthy now than ever. “Aww, I’m sorry,” Hina thought as she coaxed the water to grow so that the shirt was dripping wet. She felt the chakra flow, but she had gotten relatively used to it at this point. She’d wring the shirt out one last time then throw it back on. She’d never have thought that it would have bothered her to make water dirty, but she felt a certain guilt inside her as if she’d done something bad. Hina would continue working into the afternoon….

Hina had been working for hours. She’d been cleaning up the filthiest property she’d ever seen and was barely getting helped at all by her supervisor. She found herself cutting away at the base of the ivy calmly. Inch by inch, small segments of ivy would fall and hit the ground. By the time she had made her way across the entire wall, however, she had only gotten about ten clumps of the green stuff, and much of the wall was still covered. It was quite obviously going to take a lot more work than she had first anticipated to get this done. Not exactly her idea of rest and relaxation.

Hina’s supervisor, Yosh, made her way up the wall about two feet before stopping and tearing into the ivy with blade she had. She hadn’t had to scavenge for a piece of glass like Hina had. She grabbed the pieces she had just cut and jerked at them after each slice, but the ivy refused to fall. Finally, in frustration, she tossed her blade higher up, where it sliced two pieces of ivy that had grown too close apart, and the segment around her fell to the ground in a heap. After making her way up and retrieving the knife, Yosh returned down to where she had been and began working on the ivy immediately to her left.

WC 383
Total: 1765

Last edited by Hina on Sun May 26, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

6Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
With the second row of ivy down, Hina took a break and watched Yosh drop back down to the ground and looked up at the wall. Only about a quarter done at best, and that was just one wall. The other four walls would require similar treatment. Sighing, she used her tired hands to gather up all the fallen ivy into one spot, and transported it to a clear spot in the back where she decided she would burn all of the ivy once it was down. With the ivy she had cut out of the way, she returned to the wall she had been working on and make her way up to the next patch, and began cutting again.

Hina had paused to take a breather from the limited smell of something akin to a garbage dump, when she had looked over and saw her supervisor climbing the wall without any other aid. ”I guess I could just walk up the walls but then I’d be scared of the vine breaking under my weight.” Hina bent back down, and realized that she had stuck her broken glass next to large animal carcass. Sighing, she pulled out her vine cutting tool and swung down at the carcass, neatly getting the edge buried in its body, and then putting into the trash. “This isn't what I had in mind for using this glass.”

Hina mentally sighed. She continued to use her glass shard for a while to pick up the trash, rather than bend down to get it. She shook her head as she the giggling that could only come from the children who’d help contribute to this mess. She turned her head, only to see the street empty. "They better stay away,” Hina muttered. As Hina finished cutting down the last of the ivy from along the wall of what would be the left hand side if she was to look at the house from the front. Then she heard a sudden loud bang from inside the house, followed by hurried footsteps.

WC: 339
Total: 2104

7Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 12:34 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank

It was quite possible Nelsun, the owner of the filthy property, had instigated some sort of an accident. No, from the sound of things, this was someone else. An intruder. And intruders needed to be silenced. Smiling to herself, she gripped her shard of glass more tightly and calmly proceeded around to the nearest window, which she slipped in through. She immediately slipped on something, barely catching herself before she fell.

Nelsun was hardly any good at keeping his affairs in order, that was certain. It sort of begged the question of who would ever dare date such a man, with such a filthy home inside and out. Still, she wasn't here to judge or poke fun, as far more amusing than the work she was assigned was. Inhaling deeply, Hina quietly climbed inside one of the cabinets in the room, leaving it open only a very tiny crack, and waited for someone or something to come out.

After only a few moments of waiting, one of the kids who had been throwing eggs outside came hurrying into the room, making for the door that lead to the stairwell that lead to the attic. As soon as she was past, Hina leapt out of the cabinet and raised her shard of glass, glaring angrily at the boy, but at the same time, there was a vibrant twinkle of joy in his eyes. "What do you think you're doing here?" Hina demanded.

The boy's eyes bulged and he spun about at once, breaking for the window which Hina had left open. Hina moved to stop the boy, but she was too late. He clambered out, reaching over as if expecting there to be ivy for her to grab, but there was nothing, and he fell, landing safely in a pile of garbage. Hina tucked her shard in her pocket and stared down at the boy. His eyes were now filled not with anger and joy, but pity and disgust.

WC 328
Total: 2432

8Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Outside, Yosh would see one of the kids from earlier fall from the one of the windows, and land onto the cruel ground in an awkward position. Wincing, Yosh shook her head and sighed, but shock registered when she saw her Hina’s head poke out of the window, face contorted in some emotion Yosh was to far away to read. Silently cursing to herself, Yosh wondered what Hina had gotten herself into.

“Weird kid,” Yosh would think as she watched the girl on the ground grin and wail. After a couple of minutes of watching from above, Hina simply shrugged and shut and locked the window to turn down the noise. She didn't know what sort of game the kids around here tried to play with invading homes, but it wasn't the time for games. There was work to be done. Inside and out. But according to the job, she only had to do outside, so she would worry about the outside. Nelsun could deal with this mess himself.

Wielding her glass shard defensively, Hina hurried down the hallway and entered the master bedroom. She had planned to climb out the window there and cut more ivy, but the ivy had grown over the window. Sighing, she hurried down to the ground floor and out the back door. Once she was outside, she grasped onto the dense vines and started to climb up using her arms to carry most of the weight. She’d never climbed anything before in her life, but it was pretty damn easy with this many vines littering the side of the wall. It was only once she started slicing away at the tops of three pieces of ivy that she started to get worried. her slicing was causing a rather large segment to flop downwards, held in place only by their bottoms, which she would hit on her way down. Surely this method would prove more efficient than the one she had used on the last wall.

WC: 331
Total: 2763

Last edited by Hina on Sun May 26, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

9Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Her body pouted but was able to stabilize her body and not fall off the vines. She’d edge herself down to the ground then finally drop to the ground. Hina sighed and began to think of what to do next. Walking back to where the body of the child lay, she only saw the impression of the kid’s body. Scratching her head, she began to make sense of what may have happened. “Where the heck is that kid anyway, huh? he must have not broken enough to be able to walk away, or one of the other kids must have carried away.”

Turning around, she breathed, and the smell of moisture clung in the air. After all this time it looked like it was actually going to rain. “Is it really going to rain after we’ve done all this work?” she looked at the walk and began to calculate all the possibilities she had. The wall was too tall and lacked enough vines to climb on. And the only other option that seemed plausible was to work her way up. But how? If she tried to set fire to the vines, she would only manage to burn the house down, even if it did rain. her second option was to continue to clean and pick up all the ivy on the ground. And as much as she disliked the idea, the second one would have been the most efficient way to do things.

Hina would mutter under her breath as she plopped down and stared back into the sky. She really wished it would rain. Maybe if she sat here for a while her wishes would come true. “I wonder if some day I’ll be able to force the water down. If I can create water out of nothing it must be possible, right?”

It’d been over eight hours since Hina had started her quest of cleaning this home. She’d taken a job to help clean up, but she’d never have thought it would be this filthy. Even with help from a supervisor they’d barely cleared the bulk of the mess. And to add insult to injury, there were dense clouds forming up above. “If it rains it’ll make half of what we’ve done today pointless. With my luck it’ll start right when we go home.” Speaking of going home, she’d been asking her supervisor to go home for several hours now. Each time her request was shot down with a stern look which made Hina feel like a little kid again.

WC: 420 blaze it
Total: 3183

10Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Walking forward, Hina started to collect what ivy she could find on the ground and place them into the last bag she had brought for cleaning purposes, frequently pausing to wipe the sweat from her brow or to sigh at the work. Yosh has somehow gotten on the roof and was slicing away at the tops of several sections of ivy. When the entire wall's worth of ivy was only dangling by its bottoms, she leapt over the edge, quickly grabbing onto a thick strand, and slowly slid down to the ground. She then raised her hand as high as she could and tore away at the bottoms of all of the ivy, causing it to collapse on top of her like one big net. Hina didn’t even know how to process such an amazing feat of physical control and tried to forget that it had even happened.

Hina was too busy indulging in her idea to bother paying much attention to Yosh anyways. She was sitting in stillness in order to concentrate as hard as she could on her connection to the elements. She tried to reach out to the clouds above, but she couldn’t quite reach them. Every time she felt like she was getting close, she kept feeling her chakra fizzle out before it could reach. She couldn’t even try talking to the clouds which was more frustrating than not even being able to convince rain to fall. “What do I do if I can’t reach the clouds?”

He hadn’t cramped yet today. Hell all she’d done was soak her shirt in some sweat. She felt as though she could manage to push herself a little. She reached up several dozen feet in the air with her chakra and tried her best to focus on the moisture in the air. “How long are you going to make me wait for rain,” she’d ask the water playfully. Unfortunately Hina didn’t even have the suiton release so it was pretty difficult to coax water to do anything. Still, the sky blessed her with rain even though she had nothing to do with it.

WC: 354
Total: 3537

11Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Hina rejoiced as the rain fell and helped wash away a good deal of the grime coating the home. After wrestling with a mass of ivy for a few minutes, she finally managed to cut down the last of the ivy on the third wall of the home. Once she was out, Hina dragged the ivy over to the mound she had been making in the back. In spite of the fact there was still one wall left, Hina would begin a flame on the pile and rely on the rain to keep things under control.

Once the fire was going good, she peered out into the front yard for a minute. The rain had indeed washed away a fair bit of the filth, and it was being carried down the street into the sewers, where it was someone else's problem. That was good. It meant things would be done here a lot sooner. Hina felt the cool rain cascade against her skin, the smell of the rest of the 'trash' filling her nostrils. Stepping over the trails of the garbage heading to the street to grab even more of the discarded vines.

Hina hauled the vines and threw them from her shoulder and into the fire, reliving herself from some of the weight. She allowed the cool rain to wet her body, and the heat from the fire warm her, Hina stood a few feet from her supervisor in silence. The two would essentially stand there and wait to see if the rain would be a lasting one or a short one. Seconds became minutes as she stood there, in a trance-like state, and finally, as reality began to descend back into her mind, Hina felt a little clear headed. Clearer than what she had been feeling over the last few months anyway. Finally putting her life thoughts aside, she turned to her supervisor and spoke in a monotone like voice.

WC: 322
Total: 3859

12Filthy Home [Solo] Empty Re: Filthy Home [Solo] on Sun May 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
"I never caught your name, and will we ever meet Mr. Nelsun?"

"My name isn't important," Yosh responded as she tossed some crumpled up papers onto the fire. "If you really must have one, call me Yosh. And as for Nelsun... I wouldn't know. In the years I lived here, I never once met the man, only heard of him. Well, not even him, just his mess." Yosh walked calmly out into the front yard and picked up a few more scraps of trash. As she bundled up as much as she could in one hand, she worked hard to impale several more pieces of filth on the end of the knife in her other hand. After a minute, she walked over to Hina and jerked her head in the direction of the street. "Go ahead and take care of the other kids now. I'll deal with this until you get back."

Nodding to Yosh, Hina headed towards the streets. One quick glance at the sky told her that the rain wouldn’t be stopping any time soon. Sure she had caused a drizzle for a brief time but now the actual rainclouds were starting to relieve themselves. Walking down the street, in a way that would somehow irritate most people, Hina closed her eyes, but left enough space between the lids to see the street through the rain. And almost instantly the other kids who had pelted the building with eggs appeared, faces stern, eyes full of hatred.

"We won't forgive what you did to our friend!"

"Get out of here you damn kids!" A coarse voice suddenly called. Hina sighed and stared up at the wall. An elderly man was sticking her head out of the window the kid had fallen out of and broken. No doubt it was Mr. Nelsun. "What in the world are you doing this time,” Nelsun shouted. Hina waved the old man off and took another step when an egg hit her on the side of the face. Not a kid. Not from the angle it had come from. Nelsun had thrown it. Hina drew one of her fans, keeping it closed, and pointed it up at Nelsun.

"I’m the one cleaning your house you dolt," Hina roared. The kids snickered and made off, clearly not wanting to get involved further.

"I assume this was one of your doing." Nelsun said as he came out of the house and pointed up at the rain. Hina nodded and folded her arms across her chest and tried her best to look bigger than she was. After the incident at the window ago, it was unlikely Mr. Nelsun would try anything, but it was still worth it to try some bone basic intimidation tactics to keep her in line. It was only now that she noticed that she had admitted to making it rain. “Oops. Maybe he’ll think I’m crazy and not a shinobi! Anyways there is no way I want to catch the bad side of this guy. It's a wonder he didn't chase off those kids himself”, mused a slightly annoyed Hina. Nelsun waved off her cleaner. "Just don't go wrecking anything else!"

Hina unfolded her arms and began a casually striding towards the street. The job was almost done. Just a few specks of trash left to clean up from about the yard that the rain couldn't deal with. Mr. Nelsun, meanwhile, made his way out of his house and started inspecting the shinobi’s work. Hina laughed a little at this. One second the old man was on the verge of trying to kill her, and the next he's going about his daily business. Hina finished the last of the chore and she was about to go home. Before she left though, Yosh patted her on the back and went off. “Thanks for the help!”

WC: 641
Total: 4500

Previous saved WC=8036

Saving all wc

New saved wc total: 12536

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.