You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Lineage Empty My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
The day stood fair, the wind-obedient now, perfect for an escape, as if mocking her by blowing early, the high-riding sun mounted to its farthest reach in the sky was now lowering, sinking slowly as the afternoon increases. Hina was early but arriving at the rendezvous point on time was better than arriving late or not at all. The question: Why was Hina here? The question was turning over in her mind as she made her way toward the pathway leading toward where the bad guys were traveling. That's right, bad guys, it all started when a group of mercenary from her country or from some place else disguised themselves as konoha shinobi and attacked and stole something, Hina was not quite sure what, but Hina was here along with other shinobi to deal with the problems and restore peace so that there wouldn’t be any conflict.

This wasn’t the most dangerous mission, but with this mission and not knowing what sort of mercenaries who attacked her homeland, are like, Hina could easily die and not be able to return home. But If Hina could think and act positive, she might make it out alive. To make sure that she did, and give it a try, Hina had packed lots of food whether she needed it or not. Entering an unknown place, Hina always have her senses heightened for danger, so that I'd be able to hear things much more clearly and so that nothing misses her gaze.

But as soon as Hina was out into the open, what she saw before her startled her slightly. “An Anbu agent? What’s he doing here?' Hina just couldn't help thinking it, Hina knew he was here about the mission for this is the meeting point. She was sure of it. Hina would stop still in her tracks, still as the trees behind her, and simply stare. Hina stood approximately 25 meters away from the Owl anbu agent and he was exactly 2 meters to her right. Keeping him within eye range, Hina knelt down and waited.

WC: 344

Last edited by Hina on Mon May 27, 2019 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total

2My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 5:31 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
At once Hina herd another sound, the sound of feet stepping on grass and leaves. Hina looked up to see that others had arrived, looking snappy and ready for action. One shinobi continued to walk as he waved at her saying a simple hello and I'm here gesture. Hina smile at him and watch as he approached the anbu agent in charge of this mission. As soon as he was at some distance between the anbu agent, he spoke. It was a simple, who are you statement, but for herself, Hina was too nervous to ask. Hina suppose seeing someone this powerful and mysterious up close got her uncomfortable.

At once the Anbu agent replied, giving off the name, Ace. Hina could tell it was a fake name. His voice wasn't hesitant but the tune was slightly off. Code name Hina suppose. So Hina simply remembered the name and studied him some more. Good looking body, but Hina will not say such a thing out loud. Blushing, Hina lowered her gaze. Momentarily Hina heard the sound of feet again coming from the direction the newcomer had come from. But this seemed different.

Hina turned her head right and waited for the visitor's to arrive. Soon enough Hina see a dark shadow move fast. Hina squinted but then after a split second, Hina relaxed. More teammates. This really was a large group of people.

Standing slowly, Hina walked by the nearest tent and knelt down again. Looking up at the sky, nighttime was coming fast, Hina know it is, the sound of birds singing has died slightly. Nodding. Hina lifted her right hand, and held onto her knees before the feeling overtaken by emotions forcing herself to focus on one thing. The sense of moisture prickled up her senses, but Hina pray that it won't rain. Because if it did, then there is a chance that in open places, the scent will be weak to near nonexistent. Sighing loudly, Hina looked up at the clouds, no site of rain laying low on the few clouds, hanging about, but what clouds that are near, held particles of textures showing her that there will be darkening in the clouds and possible rain later on. But Hina can only sense. Finding out when it will happen though will only take more time, and Hina don't have that time.

WC: 394
Total: 738

Last edited by Hina on Mon May 27, 2019 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total

3My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Once Hina opened her eyes again, Hina turned and faced toward the forest, surly we will be moving now. Nodding slowly, Hina would listen to the Anbu agent, for he makes a lot of sense. But when he said that they would be running blind, Hina suddenly got nervous. Hina might just have had to follow the others and if anything happens. At least she had good reaction time to danger. Thinking of running through blind made her stomach ache. But Hina released her breath and stared out into the forest, before her gaze shot up to the sky.

“Come on dearies, it is getting dark.” Hina said and stood silently gripping her clothes tightly before facing the forest once more. Hina watched as the Anbu agent took off into the forest with his pet upon his shoulder. Hina held her breath and followed in after him. her first step was upon a twig and the area sounded like a gunshot. Hina leaped a mile in fright before slowing her pace and walking slowly behind the Anbu agent. Hopefully the others will follow her. Looking around her, the forest was silent and still as the sleeping dead. Shadows lurked about and the air smelled of mildew. To her surprise the Anbu agent before her made no sound at all, he is like a ghost. Calming down, Hina glided after the Anbu agent, keeping at distance. And having her ears open for any sound, her eyes wide and alert.

Hina followed closely behind the anbu agent who led them steadily through the woods. The anbu agent stopped abruptly and signaled them with his right hand. Hina tilted her head to the side and stop still in her tracks. It was like an army, up went his hand, and Hina froze. Hina squatted down and waiting patiently. That’s when thing went to shit. An explosion erupted in front of their group and they all dove for cover. Lightning bolts rained from the sky and set the whole area on fire. Hina couldn’t even see her group as she was running as far away as possible. Anyone unlucky enough to still be in the blast radius of the lightning bolts was surely vaporized.

WC: 370
Total: 1108

Last edited by Hina on Mon May 27, 2019 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

4My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 5:40 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
Hina ran and ran, long after the sound stopped. She was scared to return to look for her teammates but she did come back after taking some rest. She stuck to the trees mostly and was hoping that nobody was using a sensory jutsu because she would stick out like a sore thumb. She kept wandering around but she never did find any of her teammates. No bodies, no signs that they had left, no nothing. She didn’t even see any signs of the attackers either. This was looking like the worst possible situation for Hina, mostly because she didn’t even know how to get back home! She laid on a tree branch and thought about what to do as she drifted off to sleep.

The wind moaned, a soft pitch that rose slowly into an eerie wailing cry, almost as if a voice summoned her from my dreamless sleep. Hina sat up and slowly got to her feet before she started walking. Hina had walked out into the brightly lit world of colors. Bright colors; orange, pink and red streaked across the sky and blanketed the leaves under her feet in wonderful winds. It is almost nighttime and soon the heat from the sun will be replaced by the wind that the season normally brought. Its always a mystery for her when it comes to nighttime.

Hina could find weird people, wonderful people and sometimes insane people who would love to slide a weapon into her skin rather than simply talk with her. Hina wasn’t much for conversation when she was stressed anyways, Hina would rather read people from the shadows, reading for information or feelings. People have weird feeling winds. Their minds are always mixed with emotions. But for her, as Hina wonder through the forest from my home near the mountain range, her mind would be blank.

WC: 310
TotaL: 1418

5My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
“What am I supposed to do,” Hina asked the forest while she wandered. She could do this for days before having to hunt for food, but still she would like to figure out a way to civilization before too long… “Stop right where you are!” Hina froze and looked towards the voice. She held up her hands and dropped to her knees without even being prompted to. She was in no condition to put up a fight.

“Okay, what do you want,” Hina called out. A flash of lightning came towards her and stopped, revealing the form of a man. “Are you Hina Braveheart?” he asked with his head cocked to one side. “Yes, I am,” she said, “are you the one who attacked my group?” He nodded, “they’re all safe and alive. But I had to do something to break you away from them or else I’d never have a chance to talk to you.”

“Well, I’m here and I’m listening. What do you have to say?” Hina just wanted to get this over with so that she could make it over to see the rest of her team. “Oh right, I’m here because I’ve been looking for you. We’re related, whether you knew it or not. Your great grandparents left Kumo long ago and fled to Konoha. They hid their lineage well but it looks like they took on the names Braveheart and here you are none the wiser. I’m here to tell you that you are from the Raiu clan, like me.”

Hina burst out laughing. “Yeah right. Listen bud, I’ve had someone tell me that I’m senju and that turned out to be a bunch of bollocks too. Just save it, I’ve accepted that I don’t have a clan and I don’t need you making stuff up. Honestly, what good would it do even if you were right? I don’t know much about Raiu, but if they’re from Kumo then there could be trouble if I come out as one of you. I work directly with the hokage and I wouldn’t want to get fired just because of my lineage.” The Raiu stared intently at Hina and said, “I have no village alliance. I was actually hoping you would want to abandon your village and live with me and some others who are starting our own colony where we can live in peace. It’s not too far from here. I won’t force you to do anything, but I thought you would be interested. Looks like I was wrong.” He gave Hina one last look and blasted off into the sky.

WC: 434
Total: 1852

6My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
“Seriously, that guy has issues. Now time to find my team,” Hina said. She didn’t believe that she was a Raiu but what if his story had been correct? He knew her name and her family history. It was a much more believable story than when she had been given a note telling her she was Senju. Her thick black hair blew in the breeze, coating her in a cloak of warmth and silk. But as Hina continued to walk down this path of loneliness, Hina closed her eyes and soon realized that it was night. Hina drank in the shadows with her other senses. Evil always felt the same, but the taste and smell and sound of it were different each time her solitude was disturbed. Even in her remote mountain range home, the violence Hina am feeling seems peeled. Someone was near, their presence tainted the air. But, who had dared to disturb her isolation? And why? Hina have just found her feelings of such, she wasn’t in the mood for a dangerous ride, but will the other person be prepared. Will Hina be prepared, Hina might not even kill him or her yet. It depends.

The sound of a twig snapping to the left of her broke her concentration and made her feet walk that way before Hina even noticed. This area is much quieter than that of the rest of the forest and the only sound came from her own hands. They were sparkling with electricity. Why were they doing this? Scarlet eyes searched the area but found no twig. Hina frowned and focused her hearing to become sharper and much more clearer. The sound of the earth worms moving under her feet was clear as the sound of what a normal child without ability of intense hearing.

Her eyes picked up everything, the moon rays, the leaves farther away; Hina even looked at the ground to see if there was disturb dirt trails. And when Hina continued to walk that way, which would be south west from her home, Hina would come across the twig Hina herd earlier. Whoever it was, snapped the twig into two, and the size of the foot is not large nor wide, so whoever is on her property must be a woman. Well that makes everything a lot easier for her behalf. If it was a male, Hina might have to think on her strike.

WC: 405
Total: 2257

7My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank

Now, lets see, this trail leads to no where specific so who ever the person is, she seems to be simply walking. Great, just her kind of night... Slowly Hina crept through the trail and to her knowledge Hina was heading to the creak, where beyond that is the beautiful waterfall which is rarely seen in a forest like this. If she was heading that way. She had better take a short cut. Hina dashed forward, silently in her worn shoes and Hina missed every twig on the path. Hina flipped, rolled and turned around trees and leaves from branches until the stream pools at her feet. Slowly Hina looked up stream where the impostor will be and slowly still, she approached, walking on the water.

Her senses were screaming at her now, every sign telling her to press her fingers into seals and form a jutsu to strike without fear. But she was not scared. Hina step off the river and hid with her back planted hard against the tree trunk. Hina peer over at the distance, looking in from the shadows, but what Hina saw, made her hiss in confusion. A girl with dark hair? Possible black for black is popular. Her skin was flawless and pale like her own but not as deathly looking. Most likely if Hina leapt from the shadows, she might attack in surprise or scream and run with the fear that Hina look like a ghost with black hair.

Hina look down at her body. A blood red corset dress, dirty and wet at the bottom, pale gloveless hands holding knifes. She look like she was from the 18th century. With a wide dress. Gosh, Hina don't want to make a fool of herself. This girl looks nice in blue. But as Hina continued to look, Hina studied her face and she looked startled. And as Hina thought she would, she placed her hand, right hand to be, into her coat and at once Hina knew she is holding a weapon. But what? Kunai mostly. Hina was about to approach, hoping to scare her off her property but when she spoke, the idea was strip clean from her mind. Hina frowned. She's just a child, not even fifteen, just by the sound of her voice. She sounds so innocent.

WC: 386
Total: 2643

8My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank

“You, where are your parents? You shouldn't even be out this late. Leave, go home.” Hina said, stepping back into the shadows. “have you seen any Konoha shinobi nearby? I’m looking for my friends.” She really did need to make contact with the team she had been a part of. All this wandering on her own had led her to this little town but she didn’t know if it would be friendly or not. Hina peered at her. She was so very young, too young to be alone in the forest. But Hina can't help her. As Hina turned to leave, once again her voice stopped Hina from continuing. She had spoken, her voice contrast tells her that she doesn't want her to leave. Hina whip around and stare fully at her. At first, Hina wanted to yell at her. But her face holds interest. And Hina think Hina know what grasp her interest.

“What do you want?” her mellow voice whispered but Hina stared at her now with interest. As Hina eyed her, Hina picked up something that just does not seem to match. Her coat. It was too large. Does she live on the streets? That kunai which she is now holding cost more than a street person could afford. Judging by her age, and if she is who Hina think she is or more like what she is, then she just graduated from the academy. Now that Hina have a better look at her, she has a unique hair style. Not like her own, with jewels dangling down within her loose strands. Hair inches from the very ground. Her hair is cute, in a pixie style way. Over all, she has the appearance of a woman dedicated to the wilderness. The bandages said it all.

“Where are your parents. Are you lost?” If she is lost, then Hina could try to show her the way. Slowly Hina watch as the young girl placed her kinai away, but Hina remained holding her one. Hina don't know why, maybe because she's armed, that makes her dangerous. Anyhow, Hina approached her slowly, one step at a time, but made sure that Hina am light on her feet in case she needed to spring an attack.

WC: 375
Total: 3018

9My Lineage Empty Re: My Lineage on Mon May 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
“You’re Hina right? The one big brother went to recruit. I just wanted to meet you in case we never meet again.” “Oh come on,” Hina said, “Don’t tell me you’re going to try telling me I’m Raiu too. I’ve had just about enough of it.” “I don’t care if you come live with us or not, but it is bad to run from who you are. I will prove that we are family here and now.”  The little girl was very straight forward and outspoken. But she was sad when she spoke. Hina sensed loneliness. It was clear that she was determined to have Hina hear the message.  

“Well out with it then. If you have proof then prove I can use one of your abilities. I can use lightning and I can use water, that’s it. I don’t have the ability to make lasers shoot out of my eyes!” Hina look back down at her and study her appearance ever more. Hina can see her breath in the air, telling her how cold it is here now that the sun has died.

“For me, my powers awakened when I found my parents slaughtered. It’s what made us leave our village. I think if I made you that devastated your powers would awaken.” The little girl’s words were too ominous to ignore. “What?” Hina said, not sure where she was going with this. “You’re going to devastate me? Ha! What are you going to do? I’ve no money or anything to lose really.”

Then finally, the little girl stepped full into view, pulling a long rope behind her. She gave it one good yank and a net swung into view. Inside, was a bloody mess of bodies. “Those are your teammates. I killed every single one of them when the invaded our little colony. That was their mission, and your mission as well, whether you knew it or not. Does that anger you? You should be happy really, if you hadn’t been one of us at heart then we would have finished you off too.”

Hina didn’t even know how to cope with what she was seeing. Bodies of people from her village and this little girl supposedly killed them. It made her furious and scared mixed into one powerful emotion that made Hina scream at the top of her lungs. Her whole body started shaking and the little girl's body started coating itself in sparks. The sky darkened with clouds that nearly fully covered the moon. Hina shouted again and lashed out with a chakra enhanced strike at the little girl only to have her attack miss entirely. The younger girl's whole body gave off streaks of storm energy that made Hina fill with fear. That didn’t matter though. She just wanted to do whatever she could to exact her revenge for what this girl had done to her brethren.

Unfortunately, Hina didn’t have any experience fighting against the storm release chakra. She focused striking at the little girl but she easily countered with lasers and knocked Hina against a tree trunk, making her very wounded. Right before Hina ended the fight, she felt something inside her well up. The little girl looked in shock. Hina's eyes had changed to reveal a thick mess of veins  in the corner of her eyes spreading to form a the doujutsu that signified that she was a a Hyuuga. "You... You're not one of us. You have the Byakugan!" Hina's last memory before going into a blind fury was the reflection of herself in a puddle showing that she had activated her inner bloodline.

Hina didn’t wake until the morning. The net of bodies was still laying there so Hina did the only thing she thought was right. She carried them all the way back to Konoha and reported what had happened. She would tell everything except those related to her clan discovery. She wanted to reject it, even though at this point it was undeniable. She was a Hyuuga.

WC: 660
Total: 3678

Using 2000 words for Learning Byakugan Rank D
-500 ryo

Saving remaining 1678 words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.