You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proper Jutsu Training Empty Proper Jutsu Training on Mon May 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Hina

Hina

Genin
Hina placed her fingertips pensively together while she sat and waited for her sensei to arrive. She wasn’t one to want to train with a sensei but she had realized the only thing keeping her back from being promoted was her inability to bring any jutsu to the table. She was physically able enough to keep up with some chuunin and was developing a laundry list of missions that she had undertaken. Yet she was still useless in most missions simply because she didn’t have what it took to use her chakra in meaningful ways. And that’s exactly why she was here. She was going to learn some jutsu once and for all to once and for all put this whole jutsuless era behind her. No longer was she going to be that genin who could make fart and flower smells with her chakra. She was going to learn how to do something useful for once in her life! She could only imagine what kind of jutsu she was about to be taught. There was always genjutsu which was what she was most used to, then there was ninjutsu which she thought was useless because she didn’t have an element yet. Then there was taijutsu, which was probably what her body was best suited for.

“Oh you’re already here,” the sensei said as he stepped into view. Hina had foregone the usual academy student shenanigans such as setting a trap and would take this seriously. “Yes sensei! What are you going to teach me today?” The middle aged man stroked his moustache and shrugged off his outerwear. “Well, one thing we could work on is shockwaves. You know what those are right? It’s when you strike something so powerfully that it sends a force outside of your body like a projectile.” He took a wide stance, focused his arms by his side, and then punched forward as hard as he could. It caused a ripple in the air around him and sent a force forward that was powerful enough to tear into the ground and knock Hina off of her feet. “How’d you like that?” he asked as he got out of his stance. “The trick is you have to use your chakra. It’s really not much more complicated than just throwing a punch. In fact, most shinobi are able to create shockwaves using their raw strength alone. Watch this.” The sensei didn’t even bother charging up any chakra and simply threw a punch with such vigor that it shattered some bark across the training area.

WC:” 426

2Proper Jutsu Training Empty Re: Proper Jutsu Training on Mon May 13, 2019 5:54 pm

Hina

Hina

Genin
“The problem is that it really hurts to do that. Like, it hurts so much that you really don’t want to do it at all unless a fight depends on it.” The sensei was visibly and audibly pained by the experienced and he massaged his biceps in between pants and gasps. Hina thought he was being a big baby, so she just deicded to move on. There was no way she was anywhere near strong enough to do that kind of stuff yet anyways. She thought that if she produced that much force her arm would literally detach from her body leaving her feeling silly. “So all I have to do is use chakra and punch? That seems comically easy,” she said. She put chakra into her fist and took a step forward while punching at the same time. Lo and behold, there was a shockwave, although it didn’t travel nearly far enough and all it did was pull some grass tips away from their bodies. “Yep, except use more chakra. At your level, you’re probably going to need to put about ten percent of your chakra into an attack to really make it worth something, so try that.”

“Ten percent of my chakra?” Hina asked incredulously, “so you mean I only have about five tries to get this right before we call it quits?” The sensei nodded his head, “how do you think kage practice their mega death moves? They probably only get a couple tries off per day and then they still have to have enough chakra left over for emergencies and maintaining their clones as they work around the village.

You should be thankful that it ONLY consumes about ten percent of your chakra. What you can do in your off time is work on moulding the chakra but not actually throwing it out there. Nothing about chakra tells you that you have to use it up, so it’s possible to have as many practice runs as you want.” Hina started getting bored with all this lecturing but she paid close attention. It wasn’t always that she did a lesson like this and she intended to get it right. “Okay, I’ll try it again.”

WC: 367
Total: 793

3Proper Jutsu Training Empty Re: Proper Jutsu Training on Mon May 13, 2019 5:57 pm

Hina

Hina

Genin

Hina focused about ten percent of her chakra into her hand and took a deliberate step forwards. The chakra erupted from her hand and she punched so forcefully that she really thought that her hand was going to come off of her wrist. She yelped in pain, but there really was no pain. The chakra carried forward and hit a wooden training dummy. There wasn’t any visible damage, so Hina tried again. She was careful not to put so much chakra that she would over do it. Chakra quantity was one thing but it wasn’t like it was everything. It was how you actually put that chakra to use that mattered. Being efficient with the chakra was what Hina learned while she punched over and over again until she was about half depleted. The sensei urged her to take more time to prepare her attacks, but Hina wasn’t interested in that.

She didn’t want to have to take a stance and punch, she just wanted to PUNCH! She wanted her punches to be unpredictable in power so that no matter what, her opponents would have to be wary. Was she throwing a standard punch or one packed with chakra? Nobody would be able to tell, unless they had the ability to see her putting the chakra into her fists. Hina considered this jutsu learned and would take the rest of the day off. There wasn’t any point in pushing her body too far, plus she felt like this taijutsu would hold her over for a long time. Next time she would try to learn something a little more crafty like a genjutsu.

Well, genjutsu was what Hina had in mind. In reality, Hina showed up the next day to the same training area except this time her sensei was carrying a weapon. There was something about the way he was standing that told Hina that she wasn’t going to be doing anything but taijutsu for quite some time. “So what’s with the sword,” Hina asked. “Today, you learn how to block a blade with nothing but your body and your chakra.” Hina’s jaw dropped. “You’re joking, right? You’re going to chop my arm off if we try that.” “No, I’m not joking, and no I’m not going to cut your arm off until I think you’re ready to block it. Plus, I know some medical jutsu so growing a limb is of little consequence to me. Alright, so the way you do this is by focusing chakra into your limb and just solidifying it into a nice and sturdy barrier. It is just as simple as the technique we used the other day. Except instead of launching your chakra forward like a barbarian all you have to do is keep the chakra stuck to your body. Think you can do that?” Hina nodded her head yes, even though she wanted to shake her head no.

WC:485
Total: 1278

4Proper Jutsu Training Empty Re: Proper Jutsu Training on Mon May 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Hina

Hina

Genin
Hina focused her chakra into her arm and just sat there watching and trying to determine if she was even doing it properly. It wasn’t like she could SEE the chakra, so what was she really trying to accomplish here? She sighed and tapped her arm with her fingernail. She could definitely feel the fingernail pressing into her skin which told her that it wasn’t working. “Alright I know the problem,” the sensei spoke up, “you’re just coating the chakra over your hand. That’s how we walk on water and climb trees. That’s not how you do it. Pretend that the water is about to make spikes that can stick through your feet.

THAT’S how you need to be coating your arm.” Water spikes through her feet… was that a real worry for Hina? That was nightmare material right there. Hina gulped and tried coating her feet instead of her arm. She didn’t stop until she felt that her body was rising off the ground. In the end she probably had an inch of height and looked like she was floating right above the ground. “Hey, this actually works,” she said as she walked around. The sensei formed some handseals and earth spikes rose up from the ground, penetrating her chakra layer and digging into her shoe. “Hey! These are expensive!” Hina shouted as she hopped off from the spikes. “Well, we either test this properly as we go or your arm comes off accidentally. Let’s be honest here, you’re not doing it right still. Try again.”

Hina fumed and stepped back a little to try again. She made a layer of chakra so hard that she was able to leave an imprint in the ground under her foot. She then tried to do the same thing on her arm and took a kunai to it to make sure that it was able to protect her from pricking herself. “This takes a ton of cahkra!” she complained after half an hour of experimentation. “This is more than the shockwave technique from yesterday!” The sensei snorted and waved for her to keep on practicing. There was no point in complaining any more it would seem. Hina kept on experimenting until she was dead out of chakra. She wouldn’t succeed today so she would go back home and rest.

WC: 387
Total: 1665

5Proper Jutsu Training Empty Re: Proper Jutsu Training on Mon May 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Hina

Hina

Genin
The next day, Hina came back with renewed vigor. She had slept on the chakra hardening method and now she was ready to try again. Her sensei was early again and was impressed with how determinedly Hina coated her arm with chakra and asked for him to strike her. He did so, lightly, and felt that Hina’s arm had been coated with a layer hard enough to stop a C rank strike. Then Hina grabbed the sword with her enhanced hand and tossed it into the air. “How’s that for a taijutsu!” The sensei panicked and kicked Hina out of the way so that she wouldn’t get hit by the blade that fell a few seconds later.

“Be careful!” Had he not pushed Hina aside, she would have gotten her head impaled by the tip of the blade, evidenced by the location that the sword finally landed in. Hina refused to admit that she had made a mistake, but she would make a mental note to make sure to throw the blade ‘away’ from where she was standing. “So did I do good enough,” she questioned the sensei, “I want to learn some genjutsu now, enough with this taijutsu stuff! I saw an Uchiha literally paralyze an enemy with just his eyes! Don’t tell me you can’t do the same thing!”

“Alright, alright,” he said with a hand wave, “I’ll teach you some cool genjutsu next time. But that’s enough for today. I can’t have you spending too much chakra at one time! That’s not good either.” Hina pouted because she had barely done anything today. Her sensei was determined to make her repeat her block and disarming technique over and over until he was able to swing as hard as he wanted. At some point it actually hurt for Hina to block, no matter how much chakra she put into it. She guessed that it had its limitations and there wasn’t anything to be done about it. Just being able to catch a blade with her bare hands was probably as good as she needed a blocking technique to be, even if she had to absorb some damage to do so.

WC: 362
WC: 2027

6Proper Jutsu Training Empty Re: Proper Jutsu Training on Tue May 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Hina

Hina

Genin
Hina walked into the training area and found that a new sensei was waiting for her. When Hina told her about the jutsu she nodded and led her down to the sparring area. Hina followed silently, and once she spoke again, it was time to start training. “Now Hina, can you please grab my neck please as though you are trying to strangle me, make the hold firm. And then I'll show you what you basically need to do.” As Hina gripped firmly, all her fingers wrapping and digging in, she waited for a moment to find out what to do next. But then suddenly there was a blur of blue.

Hina stared at her hands and they were glowing with chakra, Hina looked puzzled. But then a slight pain as though Hina had been hammered from both sides. her jaw aching, her head throbbing, her eyes went black for a second before Hina literally saw stars. “Now this taijutsu can be lethal if you hit in the right place, and use enough strength. If you strike the temples most likely your enemy will die. So instead of striking the side of her head, practice hitting the top half of her head where the skull is thicker, but in a real situation, aim for the temples if you could.”

Hina nodded and she grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall. She widened her eyes in shock before Hina felt as though Hina couldn't breath, but then Hina began to focus chakra to the palms of both of her hands. When Hina felt the prickle of heat, Hina acted as fast as she could, and slammed both of her palms against the top of her head as she had said to do. At first Hina thought Hina heard something snap, but then once she released her shed spoke calmly. “Not bad, but the need for strength can be a little stronger, if you are afraid of hurting me don't worry I know my way to the hospital. But, don't over do it, if you lose you could give me brain damage.”

She said with a giggle before turning serious again. “OK. I'll try again.” Hina muttered before she relaxed the muscles in her arms, but then once she gripped her, Hina had her chakra heating her palms already, and lifted her arms with speed she didn't even knew and hit as firmly as she could. Hina managed to make her gasp and she released her quickly before gripping her own head. “Better, that was much better. But I'd advice that you should in increase for speed ever more. The faster you are the more you can get the others injured. “Your strength is brilliant, you don't need to work on that. I assure you. Again.” Hina nodded and once she gripped her, Hina focused a little bit of chakra to her hands, but then as she lifted her arms, she tried to make it faster but did not succeed. Hina hit her with enough strength though that she made a face. Hina decided to wait until she gathered herself. She looked around the dark basement and found shelves of drink, even a money shelf. But most of all she saw weapons of such and a dummy who's arms, legs and chest are damage.

The head looks fine that Hina practiced lifting her arms as though she was striking for the head. The speed did become faster but Hina still continued even when she noticed someone was watching her. Last time when she gathered enough energy that she focused a little bit of chakra to her palms, Hina then lifted her arms with speed of reaching out and Hina slammed the hands against the side of the dummy's' head, Hina actually dented it. The very side of the head where the ears and temples are meant to be has been completely bent. Hina smiled and went on about her day. The rest of the day turned out to be rather uneventful, climaxing at a very mediocre meal which was followed by a lot of lazing around. She was getting a little impatient with not being able to learn much genjutsu yet… if only there was a way to do it without a sensei… Hina thought about random jutsu ideas and then drifted off into a deep sleep.

WC: 727
Total: 2754

Training jutsu with these words

D rank jutsu: -750 words -88 ryo (including 10% hyuuga price increase)
C Rank Jutsu x2: -2000 words -330 ryo (including 10% hyuuga price increase)
Total: -2750 words -418 ryo

Jutsu Trained:
Name: Heartstrings
Origin: Personal creation
Type: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: 25m
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 1 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
Hand Seals: Rat -> Ox -> Tiger
Description: An illusion that causes the target to see the one he/she loves most in deep sadness in place of the caster. This jutsu travels at a maximum of 25m at 25 m/s from the user in a straight single line.

Name: Kiai
Origin: Custom
Element: None
Range: 1m radius
Specialty: Taijutsu
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: N/A
Hand Seals: Seal less
Description: Hina swings any given limb which releases a shockwave. It travels 25m at a speed of 25m/s. Those caught in the shockwave suffer moderate 1st tissue damage.

Name: Potty Time
Origin: Personal creation
Element: N/A
Range: 10m
Specialty: Genjutsu
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 1 post
Hand Seals: Rat -> Ox -> Tiger
Description: An illusion that gives a victim the sensation that they have to pee badly. Traveling a maximum of 10-meters from the user at 30 m/s in a single straight line, the illusion is capable of filling their mind of thoughts of taking a bathroom break

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.