You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ice Cream Pt.2 [NSFW | Invite | 18+] Empty Ice Cream Pt.2 [NSFW | Invite | 18+] on Tue May 21, 2019 4:00 pm

Kisei

Kisei

D-rank
NSFW (18+ | read at your own discretion):

Warning and Notes:

Takao's Takao and Sero's Rippa used with permission from both.

Warning: The following contains some kink that one may or may not be ready for. If you are interested in reading, but not sure if you'll be able to handle the material, a safe bet is you probably won't. But dm me on discord if curious.

It's about that time again, a familiar burning in my heart I can't avoid. Thankfully, I had the perfect machine for this occasion. It's a shameful use of such advanced technology, but as it's creator, aren't I allowed that liberty? As I walked into the C.O.R.E I called out to B-Ordis. "You know what to do." The inner workings of the nigh incomprehensible virtual reality machine called out to me, awaiting my commands. I took a deep breath, steeling myself for what would be, perhaps, my longest trip yet.

"Enter 'Pleasure Mode'. Settings are as follows. Preferences: Male only. Kinks: Adjust as needed, orgasm denial (true), edging (true), vibrators (true). Kinks end. Sensitivity: Maximum. A.I Freedom: ..." I paused. Thinking again of what happened last time I went so free with the programming.  "A.I Freedom: Unbound."

B-Ordis beeped each time, acknowledging that they heard my response. A smile cracked my lips as I started to strip. "Lastly. Duration: As long as needed or until interrupted."

---

"Is this outfit really necessary?" I asked, gesturing to the getup Takao asked him to wear before this meeting started. For all intents and purposes it was functionally the same as the current iteration of uniforms for the Root operatives, but more monochrome for night time stealth operations where using active sources of stealth such as jutsu would compromise your position. Although seemed like an odd reasoning, considering the multitude of stealth jutsu we have at our disposal I just took it for their word. The vest was instead a covered the entire upper body in soft padding with some gaps for ease of movement, with the lower half following similar suit. The boots were the same thing but there was a more noticeable difference in the sound quality. It took me a while to realize why they bothered to change the footwear with this new uniform change but it became clear to me why they wanted this change. They were completely silent. Even when I stomped around the dressing room the boots didn't even make so much as a whisper. Pretty impressive I do have to say, and definitely a good recommendation from me over here. Though it did bring into mind reproduction costs. After all, we did have a sizeable amount of Root members, and to make these super stealth shoes for all of them? But expenses are flexible, I supposed that they had a plan if they were to go through with making these. The strangest design choice was the sealing formula patterns on some parts of the outfit. Kisei knew a little bit about fuinjutsu but not enough to tell any specific functions these had, or even if they could do anything.

Looking at Takao, he was wearing the more traditional attire one would usually see on a jounin. Underneath the typical zipped vest was skin tight black spandex, which complimented his muscles nicely if I did say so myself. Ah, I could almost remember the last time we met. The hot sun raining down on the two of them in the desert, kicking each other’s ass, on more than the other… but the biggest highlight had to be the time I got pressed against that chiseled chest. Damn, didn’t I sleep well for the next few weeks. But thankfully, I’ve gotten over the Kimura. Having those kind of feelings for your basically boss was just calling for disaster. I know that he was the one who used that fuinjutsu technique on him during his, ahem, meeting with Rippa, so modesty is out of the way, but professionality was making a steady return. But back to the real point of this meeting.

All this brought me back to the original question, "Did I really have to wear this for a report?" Under the mask I gave Takao a quizzical look, tilting my head a bit. The scruffed man gave a smirk. "Is there something wrong with the outfit?" I raised my hands in defense, shaking my head. "Not at all, it's just-"

"Perfect, then fire away. But if the mask is giving you any trouble feel free to take it off." The Kimura smiled, leaning back in his chair. I sighed quietly inside my mask, 'no wriggling out of this one then.' So, with a long breath, I began the weekly report.

"Starting with the staffing concerns we talked about last time, we're still gathering members for the new Shinobi council. As expected, some of our nominees weren't in a position to accept or declined. However a good number did express interest, N'Jobu being prime of this. The War council recruitment is in a similar state, albeit worse. For some inexplicable reason.."

Takao shrugged, "If they don't want the position, it can't be helped." I nodded gratefully.

"Thankfully we've had much more luck filling in positions in other parts of the village. The hospitals are no longer running on a shortage and is near full capacity with active working staff. Very little problems with attendance except for a few getting doctors married." Yeah, cause that's the kind of news you give in a staffing report. One could tell I was new to the whole, giving news, thing. Writing them down as notes was a lot easier and faster than spoken language; with typing even more efficient. But Takao specifically wanted this to be given in person.

"The academy is doing very well this month actually- fuck!" I gasped. My knees buckled in surprise, face flushed a light pink, and fists clenched as I tried not to fall over. 'Oh. That's why you wanted me to come here and insisted on me wearing this outfit.' Biting my lip I gave the grinning stud in front of me a dark scowl.  It turns out that those sealing formula he saw earlier did have a function, but it wasn't just on the outside, apparently there were a few lining the inside as well; and the one he just used... Cursing a hiss I snuck a hand behind my back a slipped a hand underneath the boxers. My suspicions were confirmed. Not that I couldn't feel the three inch intrusion stretching my ass. "Damn you Takao.." and this damn knotted dildo too.

____

Ice Cream Pt.2 [NSFW | Invite | 18+] BIgWlMn:3 | Jutsu | Arsenal  

2Ice Cream Pt.2 [NSFW | Invite | 18+] Empty Re: Ice Cream Pt.2 [NSFW | Invite | 18+] on Sun May 26, 2019 8:36 pm

Kisei

Kisei

D-rank
NSFW (18+ | read at your on discretion):

Getting a nine inch knotted cock sealed into your ass was fine and dandy for some kinky times, but right in front of Takao? Damnit. I could barely restrain myself in the desert, now here I am literally getting cocked. I tried to seal it in my locker with my limited knowledge of fuinjutsu but the chakra whipped back at me, leaving the attempt futile. The dog dick was here to stay, the knot and whatever jutsu Takao put on it Thankfully the shock and sudden intrusion killed any arousal, now just try not to think about it and finish this report before things hit the fan.

"Ahem. Excuse me. My bad leg was acting up." I lied. Shifting my position I hurried along to get this back on track. "The academy has been problem free within the last month. No detentions, or problem students acting up, save for a single incident with a student who hid the chalk piece for roughly twenty minutes." I shrugged tensely, trying not to jostle the toy underneath my clothes. The tightness of the material didn't help though.

Takao nodded at the story with a sort of half distracted look. Yeah, enjoy the show while you can damn dragon.

"Was the student by chance Jusuo Kidouhai?" The older ninja asked. I nodded slowly, "Familiar with them much?"

"They're a new student from the Land of Demons. Arrived a few months ago. Though he's a bit troubled. We've been keeping a close eye on him, and while he isn't a threat he's incredibly depressed over his missing parents."

This information was new, I knew that his parents weren't here, but missing; that's a whole new demon. "Missing parents? Were they kidnapped?"

Takao nodded, a more serious look in his eye taking over the usually relaxed Kimura. "Jusuo's parents were mercenary ninja within the Land of Demons, who wanted to move to here for a more stable life and better training for their son. According to Jusuo they had arranged for a few of their close family members to help facilitate the journey, but two nights before they were supposed to leave and meet up with them someone broke into their house." Oh this isn't gonna end well. "Jusuo was quickly collected by his parents and they hid in the safe room, but when it was discovered they fled through the secret exits. Though that only bought them a bit more time. They didn't have anywhere else to go." After all, they were two days early for their move and being actively hunted, with a child. Most ninja would have difficulty hiding with those conditions. Though, if Jusuo was here then that meant they were successful, but how?

Almost as if reading my thoughts Takao continued. "Jusuo's parents decided to go directly to their other family's house. For the first day they were able to make good progress, but on the second they were found again.... Long story short, his mother died and his father was captured, but his family caught sight of the battle and he was brought here." Takao rushed, I could sense he wasn't too keen on going into too much detail about what happened. I could relate, while I did lose my parents, what really hurt was losing Alpha, who was my brother, father, and uncle all at once.

"What are you thinking Kisei? You got an awfully hard look to you."

Within the short pause between us I went through the five stages of regret for bad planning (and idiocy in general) but answered with, "Something stupid, but hear me out first." I paused. Takao seemed to give it some deliberation before agreeing to listen. "But first, go see Ochaka again to change and get that knot out of your ass." The Kimura grinned. Blushing, I excused myself from the office and looked for the secretary that gave me this stupid self fucking outfit in the first place.

Through the innumerable hallways and dead ends of the Root compound I ended up getting lost a couple of times, still learning to navigate the massive place. The compound was largely unchanged from when it was first made, to my understanding, yet even experienced members find themselves lost on occasion. But the reason I was getting lost was more about distractions than inadequate sense of direction. As I made my way around, asking for Ochaka, I bumped up against a hard body when I wasn't looking. The surprised forced me to clench and the tip of the toy jabbed against my insides. "Ah, fuck~" I moaned quietly. (But in a place full of people with super hearing I may as well have just screamed out and orgasmed right there) Thankfully all I got were some funny looks and flushed faces.  Though if it wasn't obvious what was wrong with me before it was now. But why did that just turn me on more?

At about the fourth dead end I just crumpled against the wall, pushed down my pants to the floor and tried to manually take out the animalistic anatomy. The teasing of walking around with a constantly stimulating toy in this giant maze of an organization was too much and it was driving me fucking crazy. Ever since I walked out of that office Takao's story has been echoing on my head, but the damn knot I has inside me kept stripping away at that resolution I held earlier. It was hard to ignore standing still, but even more so when I started walking around. It kept shifting around and stretching me wider and wider, then with the pain having since faded there was nothing to distract me from how good it felt as it moved in and out. Thrusting into all the right places. I've been through some torture resilience training and made it out decently fine, just needed a few more cuddles than usual when it was too much to remember, but get a dick waving in front of me and I'd crack before you could even get the whip out and have a chance to spank me.

That was basically what was happening right now. Although I've built a bit of a tolerance with how many times Rippa fucked me over, so, oh so fucking good;  my libido was by far my greatest weakness.

Reaching behind me with one hand and steadying me against the wall with the other I grasped the base of the toy and tugged. The knot near the base caught on the edges of my tight hole. I immediately bit my lip and hissed out a groan. 'During the walk around the Root Compound the toy must have slid further in, and when I slammed into that one guy I might have tightened up too much to let the knot easily slip out', my semi-lucid mind guessed.

I looked around the corner to make sure no one else was coming. When it was clear, I pulled again, this time with a bit more force. Well this time my hand slipped mid way threw the action and the toy slipped right back into place. A rush of pleasure ran up my spine and shivers shook my entire body. "Ah! Mm... Ha...!" Arousal hit me full force, and I could barely keep myself upright. (Damn.. did I strengthen the settings from last time? Or am I just that pent up?)

Weakly I tried to pull it out again, but as I went to pull, the sealing formula on the dildo sent out a pulse of chakra through the shaft and my voice cracked in a barely restrained scream. I could feel shivers across my skin as thin lines of formula traveled across from the toy to my front, forming a sealing circle around my crotch. (Before you ask, no, my dick was not sealed away.)

My eyes widened at the sight of the formula thickening, familiar lines wrapping a ring around the base of my crotch, dick, and around the full sack hanging underneath them. "Oh gods no, not this again, please..." I begged. This was the same seal that Takao used on me last time with Rippa..  This was the perfect edging technique. Without any harnesses or physical stimulation the seal could control my muscles and contractions, squeezing down to keep me from cumming or flow chakra through it to stimulate. The worst part was that it was completely impossible to unlock without the sealer's specific key to the formula, so in other words... "I'll need to go back to Takao to help me with this." Since finding Ochaka's office went so well.. I should be able to find Takao's office at least. "Hah.. mm.." I unconsciously thrust against the empty air and ground against the wall supporting me. Wanting both blessed relief and more torturous, pleasurable edging. "Takao.. help- fuck.. no. Ah!" Breathing was becoming hard with the regular pulses of chakra through my body. Orgasmic shocks convulsing through the flesh, lighting every part of me on a high of sexuality, burning with the flame of desire for the only person who could quench it. Pulling my pants back up, I began to walk towards the corner. Walking back to that Kimura bastard who enchanted the damn thing so he could fuck me on the desk- undo the jutsu! I shook my head, clearing my lust addled mind. Then the dildo started vibrating and I just couldn't hold it together any more. A moan flew out of my lips and echoed between the walls as I fell on my hands and knees. The sensations finally beginning to overwhelm me. 'It had been so long, I had forgotten it could do that.' I thought bitterly, but when it buzzed against my prostate my mind blanked as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

If this kept up I might end up causing a scene in the middle of the compound. ‘Gang bang Kisei fridays’ didn’t sound like a bad idea. The thought of having all of Root coming over to fuck around all night almost had my tongue lolling out of my mouth. I was about too lose it until I heard the clanking of footsteps incoming. I attempted to straightened up but to no avail. As the steps closed in and they were about to turn the corner I closed me eyes, waiting for a lecture at worst, and a deep throat at best- worst! Though what would meet me was worse than either of those options.

"If you were just going to jerk one off then you really should've just stayed in my office." A voice called to me from above. “T-Takao?” I cried hoarsely. A mixture of feelings erupted inside of me, a part of me wanted nothing more than to get this thing off, (another wanting nothing more than to 'get off'). That part of me was starting to win, now that Takao was standing right in front of me. But before I could succumb to that depraved part of me I gave the Kimura infront of a me a hard glare, well, as hard as I could. “If you’re gonna make fun of me why don’t you give me a hand and get this thing off? It’s- ah-! Quite troublesome.” I blushed. Frustrated with the entire situation. Takao shook his head, a faint smile gracing his lips, as he leaned in closer, “Get what off?” He asked slyly. I stilled a groan.

I half yelled at him. “This damn sealing formula off me!”

1956 | 3019

____

3Ice Cream Pt.2 [NSFW | Invite | 18+] Empty Re: Ice Cream Pt.2 [NSFW | Invite | 18+] on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:30 am

Kisei

Kisei

D-rank
NSFW (18+ | Read at your own discretion):

Takao's face scrunched up at the sight of me half screaming at him before breaking into a slight grin. Probably because how much I was half rubbing up against him while looking angry. "Let me guess, it's 'that' seal isn't it?" Just as he asked that question a particularly potent vibration in the knots massaged behind my rim, the stimulation forced a muffle moan in the back of my throat. As soon as I realized what I had done I shrunk back down and away from Takao. A sudden nervousness coming over me. The first time Takao saw me, like that... It was under Rippa's orders. Sure, it was hot getting off in front of Anbu and Root leaders; but it kinda made it awkward when I had to do actual work for them. Doesn't help to know that Takao has seen me fucked out on the floor begging for more dicks to fuck me.

As he reached forward to examine me, I pushed out a hand against his arm. A tight lipped expression on my face. Takao paused, and sighed.  "Relax, I'm not going to do anything." That voice forcing a low keening out of my throat, and the first thing that comes to my mind was, "God how do you get off on someone's fucking voice?" If I was half way cognizant I would have slapped myself for thinking something so stupidly cheesy.

Taking a breather, I tried to relax my body and listen despite feeling like I was going to crumble at any moment. Suddenly a calloused hand slid into view, "Can you stand?" I nodded slowly. "I can try." Shakily I grasped Takao's hand with both of mine and pulled myself up. Trying not to clench down on the vibrator. "T-thanks..." I mumbled. Takao hummed a response. "Good, now just lean on me while I handle this." Wrapping his left arm around my shoulders to support me, he began fiddling with the back of my pants, slowly sneaking a hand in the back.  Leaning over my shoulder to watch his handiwork. I gulped as a warm palm made its way past the belt line and under the spandex, sending sparks up my spine. Quickly I wrapped both arms around Takao's chest and sucked a breath in, jaw clenched against the invasive pleasure racking my body. Noticing my reaction Takao chuckled, "Feel free to feel up." Patting my head lightly, he resumed his work.

I debated taking him up on his offer, but settled for a compromise in the end. I took a deep breath in, taking in Takao scent. His musk smelling faintly of cigarettes and sweat, as well as a nice hint of natural aroma. I had to resist the urge to lick it right up. My heart was beating so fast and hard, it was like a drum beating against Takao’s chest. His hot palm scoured around, rubbing against my ass as it looked for the base of the dildo. When those deft fingers finally gripped the vibrator and pulled with a burst of chakra I sobbed in relief. Finally, I can cum, get this dildo out of me, fuck Takao-

Then suddenly the dildo slipped back it, "I can't take it out." Takao called above me. I bit my lip, ignoring the stabbing pain in my gut for the frustration building in my clenched fists. “What you do mean, stop kidding around and pull the damn- ooh god~” My back arched at one of the stronger vibrations. Pulling his hand out of my pants he pulled me closer, and oh god I just wanted to die; it was too good. “Is it getting worse? Ah scratch that. Let’s get you to Ochaka and see if she can fix this. I’ll take you myself this time.”

“Should have taken me the first damn time.” I mumbled.

“What was that?”

“N-nothing!”

Takao chuckled quietly as he knocked three times against the wall, which opened up to an empty hallway. “Okay now hold on tight, bear with me for a bit.” The Kimura gently laid me against the wall for a moment, letting me stand on my own two feet for a moment before slinging me over on his back and stepping into the hallway, tapping the side of the hall a few times with his left foot before the entrance closed behind us and he started jogging.

”A piggy back ride, really?” I thought. But when I was hoisted up against Takao’s warmth I just smiled and held on for the ride. Slinging my arms over his shoulders as I pressed onto his back. Thankfully the vibrations had stilled at this point, leaving my frustrated and horny as hell but not as mind fucked as I was about a minute a(he)go. Though, the inanimate vibrator didn’t do anything to stop the desperation I  felt for my commander at the moment. In the gutter of my mind I knew that Takao could feel my raging boner pressing against those iron back muscles of his and that just fucking turned me on even more. “Kisei.” Ah~ Just hearing Takao say my name made me shudder. “I love the sound effects, but I can’t concentrate on directions with you moaning down my neck.” Takao scolded. Being so out of it, the first words that come to mind fall out my mouth before my brain could catch it. “Then get a map so I can moan on your dick instead, mm..” Then, realizing what my fucking dick made me say, I buried my head into Takao’s neck and just groaned out how much of an idiot I was. Hiding the dark crimson blush coloring my face. “God that was so embarrassing…!” Takao stopped in the middle of the middle of a cross shaped intersection and gave me a sideways look, a serious look to his face and a question in his eyes. “Aha, just forget I said that. Please.” I asked, not saying anything else. With a acknowledging grunt Takao continued on. Neither of us commenting on that awkward moment seconds prior. While Takao had joked about it before and I not so shamefully expressing my interested lust (understandable given the situation), being so blatant about it was... crossing a line. Whether that was good or bad, well, they'd have to wait and see.

1076 | 4095

____

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.