You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 3 of 3]

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kate thought that she had made it pretty obvious that she wanted him in there and winked at him in a not so subtle way, but Kashizudoto wasn't coming in.

"Awww," Kate thought, "Kashizudoto's so shy!"

She finished making the bed, and Kashizudoto entered the bedroom. For a second, Kate thought that maybe he was getting brave and was going to get in the sack with her, but then he suggested training.

She laughed, "Oh my god, is all you think about training!?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Come on," she whispered, "Can't we do something more exciting?"

She pulled him onto the bed, which was now neat and tidy. It wouldn't be this clean for long, if Kate would have her way with Kashizudoto. She started making out with him passionately.

WC: 3836

____

Meeting An Old Friend?? (SMUT) (Kate Yamanaka + Kashizudoto Sarutobi) - Page 3 4614442

"Hi, I'm Kate Yamanaka, the friendliest shinobi around!"

Meeting An Old Friend?? (SMUT) (Kate Yamanaka + Kashizudoto Sarutobi) - Page 3 Giphy

"How you doin'?"
View user profile
18+, I guess?:

"Well, I agree!" he declared. He looked into her eyes and continued, "This is definitely more exciting." Kashizudoto went along with Kate's motions without doing much himself, eventually finding himself on the newly made bed making out with Kate. If he would have his way with her, all of Kate's work making the bed would be undone and more.

He didn't really know where to start, so he went ahead and just kissed her some more. He brought his hands to the small of her back, where he remembered dropping that woodchip the day earlier, and then continued kissing her, slowly moving his hands down to her butt. He gently caressed it while they kissed and squeezed it just a little bit.

It was fair to say that Kashizudoto was an ass man, and if things were going in the direction he thought they were going, that would be his main focus for the night.

WC: 4613

____

Meeting An Old Friend?? (SMUT) (Kate Yamanaka + Kashizudoto Sarutobi) - Page 3 SC5MjRQ

Character | Jutsu | Items
Relationships | Storyline

Jonin | ANBU Captain | A-rank
D: 2 | C: 7 | B: 7 | A: 9 | S: 4
View user profile

Kate

Kate

D-rank
18+ DEFINITELY (CAUTION: WEIRD FETISH STUFF AHEAD):
Kate started feeling hot and heavy as Kashizudoto slowly ran his hands down her back and onto her butt. For such a shy guy, Kashizudoto was strikingly sensual in the sack, and thankfully Kate had a great ass for him to play with. She felt him gently squeeze and massage her ass, and in that moment, she felt like a queen.

The big meal earlier made Kate a very gassy girl, and although she was able to hold it all in up until now so that Kashizudoto wouldn't think she was disgusting, it was as if her ass was some sort of button that released all her gas when pressed, and even the slightest squeeze of it would open the gates and unleash a wave of burps. She pulled back from the kiss and let out a small "urp," unable to hold in her gas.

It was a small burp, but she knew that this wasn't going to be the end of it. The moment Kate started burping, you knew all the gas was going to come out from one direction, and there was nothing you could do to stop it.

"Oh my god, Kashizudoto!" she apologized, "I'm so - UUURP - sorry!"

WC: 4040

____

Meeting An Old Friend?? (SMUT) (Kate Yamanaka + Kashizudoto Sarutobi) - Page 3 4614442

Meeting An Old Friend?? (SMUT) (Kate Yamanaka + Kashizudoto Sarutobi) - Page 3 Giphy

"How you doin'?"
View user profile
18+ | Weird Fetish | Read At Your Own Discretion:
Kashizudoto paused and took a deep breath. He was quite shocked to hear Kate burp, but secretly he was quite pleased with what he saw. Outwardly, of course, he displayed a confused, if not judgemental, look, if only to defend and distract her from his true feelings on the matter, but he could not deny to himself that he felt an enormous amount of pleasure to see a hot girl burp in front of him. It was just a kink, like any other, but it was quite an odd one, one which he was determined not to tell Kate at all costs no matter how many times she burped. She apologized and then burped again, and he just kept up his subtly judgemental act, shaking his head and smiling at her before kissing her again. He secretly hoped she would burp again, though hopefully not in his mouth. That would be truly disgusting, and he wouldn't even have to pretend to be judgemental about that.

WC: 4780

____

Meeting An Old Friend?? (SMUT) (Kate Yamanaka + Kashizudoto Sarutobi) - Page 3 SC5MjRQ

View user profile

Kate

Kate

D-rank
18+ (WEIRD FETISH STUFF DON'T READ):
Oh my god, Kashizudoto was judging her so hard right now. She couldn't believe that this had to happen now of all times. Kate was a girl who worked hard to look cute and maintain a great physique, and it would be really sad if her gas were to get in the way of her and a boy.

"Oh my -URP!" she cried, "I'm so sorry!"

She put her hand on her bosom in an effort to stop the gas, but that only made things worse. The gas from her chest erupted outwards, and she let out a great big burp.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

She got really embarrassed and turned away. She belched again, so loud that it echoed throughout the room.

"I'm really sorry!" she yelled.

She belched through the next word, "SORRRYYYYYY!"

She covered her mouth and looked away. Kate was almost on the verge of tears at this point. She didn't normally get this embarrassed, but this was a really obnoxious situation to be in, and whenever she had needed to release gas this badly in the past, she had always been sure to do it in private with no one to hear it. Now Kashizudoto was subject to hearing the cacophony of noises erupting from within her belly, and she had no idea what to do as she kept belching and belching.

She hoped Kashizudoto wouldn't break up with her over this!

WC: 4286

____

"How you doin'?"
View user profile
18+ | Weird Fetish | You Don't Want To Read This:
Kashizudoto watched as Kate kept burping and apologizing, then burping and apologizing some more. He hated to say it, because this was obviously something that caused her distress, but he was getting kind of turned on watching her burp and burp again and again, the burps rolling out of her mouth with no end. Even her apology turned to burp talk, and in that moment, Kashizudoto was really surprised that such a pretty girl could burp so well, albeit unintentionally.

Regardless of his arousal, he still felt quite bad for her, and when he saw her turn away in embarrassment, he decided that perhaps now was the time to tell her how he really felt about her burping. He rested his chin on his hand, in a position resembling that of Dante's Thinker, and hesitated for a bit, considering the possibility that it was too soon for him to reveal such a random and odd kink and the worst case scenario that she might find his kink disgusting, especially because she didn't seem to be too happy about her own burping.

Still, the alternative of just letting her sit and cry in embarrassment was too sad for Kashizudoto to watch, so he hugged her from behind and kissed her ear. He whispered, "You know, I think..." He paused.

"I think it's kind of hot."

WC: 5008

____

View user profile

Kate

Kate

D-rank
18+ (WEIRD FETISH STUFF DON'T READ PLEASE!!!!):
Kate had boobs that were very nice and well-proportioned in respect to the rest of her body, and when Kashizudoto hugged her from behind, he squeezed them a little too hard. Like her ass, Kate's boobs were like a burp button that, when squeezed, would unleash a wave of burps that could not be stopped, and Kate immediately released a belch that was almost earth shattering in nature.

"OH - MY - GOOOOOD!" she burp-talked before he whispered in her ear, telling her it was kind of hot. Hearing that was shocking, in a good way, and Kate jumped a little bit in excitement, causing another resounding belch to pour out.

She then turned to Kashizudoto with an unsure smile on her face. This was too good to be true, and maybe he was only pretending to make her feel better about her embarrassing situation.

"Really?" she asked, "Are you for real?" She turned away and burped again, although it was only a small "urp," this time. If Kate knew her own body, the chorus of burps was only beginning, and Kashizudoto had a front seat at the performance.

WC: 4475

____

"How you doin'?"
View user profile
18+ | Weird Fetish | You Will Regret It If You Read This:

She burped even more and then asked him if he was serious, to which he nodded. Kashizudoto was getting really turned on right about now, but what was more important right now was getting Kate to understand that she didn't have to worry about burping in front of him.

"Really," he told her as she turned away to release a small burp. He swept her hair to the side a little and then hugged her tighter than before, slightly caressing her cleavage and pressing his chest close to her back. He kept his hip slightly away from her hip, as he felt that it would be inappropriate for her to feel his boner right now.

WC: 5126

____

View user profile

Kate

Kate

D-rank
18+ (WEIRD FETISH STUFF PLEASE DON'T READ!!!):
Kashizudoto was serious. Kate smiled and was about to tell him how sweet he was for confessing his convenient little kink to her, but she was cut short by her own giant belch. As was said before, her boobs were like a burp button after she had just eaten a big meal, and when Kashizudoto hugged her chest tightly, all the gas just came flying out of her mouth.

"Oh my god..." she muttered.

She burped again and moaned almost as loud as she had just burped.

"Kashizudo-" she said, finishing the word with a burp talk, "TOOOOOO!"

"Oh my god," she said, "Wow."

She was still worried that Kashizudoto might stop finding it hot if she burped too loud, so for a few seconds she kept trying to hold it in, only for the gas to build up more inside of her. Eventually, she couldn't hold it in any longer, and then she turned away from him to expel a massive, guttural belch. She had a very embarrassed look on her face, and even though she wouldn't have batted an eye if she had done it in private, she was very disgusted with herself having done such a monstrous burp in front of her own boyfriend, even though he said he found it hot.

She was normally a very confident girl, but she found herself blushing now. She was still so embarrassed to be doing this in front of Kashizudoto (even if he liked it)!

WC: 4725

____

"How you doin'?"
View user profile
18+ | Weird Fetish:
Kashizudoto looked over Kate's shoulder as she kept burping and burping and burping, moaning now and then in a similarly loud and arousing manner. He still kept his hip a little apart from Kate's as he hugged her, thinking it best to keep his arousal away from her for now. She was clearly embarrassed about her burping despite his revelation, and he decided it would be best to just cuddle up with her a little more and make her feel better.

He kissed her cheek and whispered to her, "You're really cool, you know that?"

WC: 5223

____

View user profile

Kate

Kate

D-rank
18+ (WEIRD FETISH STUFF DON'T READ):
Awww, Kashizudoto was trying to make her feel better.

"Oh my god, you're so sweet!" she told him.

She turned away a little and burped some more. They were only small burps, but she didn't want to burp in his face or anything. Kate moaned and made a purring sound. By now most of the gas was gone, and only small burps would escape from Kate's mouth from time to time over the course of the night.

Kate's fit of burps had gone on for too long, and she now wanted some action. She rolled on top of Kashizudoto, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him. She then pushed her knees forward and sat back on top of Kashizudoto's hip, leaning back and doing her hair into a ponytail. They were both still wearing all their clothes, but she could feel his boner against her butt even through her jeans.

If Kate had her way tonight, Kashizudoto was going to get really, really lucky!

WC: 4896

____

"How you doin'?"
View user profile
18+:

Kate got right on top of him and tied her hair into a ponytail before she started doing her thing. The two went on to have sex that was so wild that the writers could not do it justice in words and thus decided to skip over this scene out of respect for their own characters. By the end of it all, Kashizudoto found himself exhausted, and he put his shirt and boxers back on before dozing off to sleep with Kate in his arms, dreaming about their day at the Fire Park Zoo tomorrow.

WC: 5318

[Exit]

Unclaimed WC: 5318

Last edited by Kashizudoto on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

____

View user profile

Kate

Kate

D-rank
They had a great night, and Kate was totally exhausted afterwards.

She yawned.

"I'm so tired now!" she said.

She snuggled up to Kashizudoto real tight and kissed him again. Kate was a cuddler, and she hoped Kashizudoto was too. If he wasn't, she was determined to make him one because tomorrow, they were going to Fire Park Zoo on their first date as girlfriend and boyfriend, and Kate was going to get to show him all the cool wildlife exhibits at the zoo she had been working at for so many years.

She drifted off to sleep with Kashizudoto close to her chest, and she just knew that they were going to have so much fun the next day!

She dreamed of their day tomorrow at the Fire Park Zoo. She would show him her favorite exhibit, the tiger exhibit. She wondered what his favorite animals were. Were they big and strong like lions? Or were they cute and small like otters? Whatever his favorite animals were, she would show him the exhibit if they had those animals at the zoo. It would be such a great date. She just knew it!

She was so excited about going to the Fire Park Zoo tomorrow, and she just knew that she was going to have so much fun with Kashizudoto. She hugged onto him tightly while she slept and dreamt about their fun date tomorrow.

WC: 5132

(EXIT)

I get a 15 percent training reduction from being trained by Kashizudoto. Training D stats goes from 750 to 637.5. Thanks :)

Training Stats:

D-0 to D-3 speed (1912.5/1912.5)
D-0 to D-3 dexterity (1912.5/1912.5)
D-0 to D-2 perception (1275/1275)

____

"How you doin'?"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.